Is the staff for Super filled with....

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Re: Is the staff for Super filled with....

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:42 am

Hellspawn28 wrote:You seem to make the same threads over and over again everywhere. Do you have anything better to do on your free time?
Sure, but I'm bored with my life right now.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Kuririn Fan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Kuririn Fan » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:07 am

Chi Chi after 23rd TB is such an annoying fucking character. I know that filler made her look bad and that she rarely appeared in the manga, but when she did she was the same. I was so fucking happy when Super Boo turned her into an egg and squashed her.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:56 am

Kuririn Fan wrote:Chi Chi after 23rd TB is such an annoying fucking character. I know that filler made her look bad and that she rarely appeared in the manga, but when she did she was the same. I was so fucking happy when Super Boo turned her into an egg and squashed her.
I thought mellowed out considerably in the Majin Boo arc and in GT. Still didn't care for her as a character though.

buutenks
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by buutenks » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:06 pm

I dont get whats with the chi chi hate.

She is how she is,thats her personality.

Ajay

Post by Ajay » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:12 pm

buutenks wrote:I dont get whats with the chi chi hate.

She is how she is,thats her personality.
Not really.

In the anime, yes... Sadly.

Gaffer Tape does a great job of talking about the issue in his Dragon Ball Dissection series.
Follow me on Twitter for countless shitposts.

Deadtuber.

successoroffate
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by successoroffate » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:35 pm

DBZAOTA482 wrote:
Zephyr wrote:Do we really need a million threads complaining about Super!Chichi, from the same person?
I would make a Super!Goku or Super!Mr. Boo one, but my brain hurts too much for that.

Besides, it's not just about her.
Yeah, sounds like you're just here for the Shipping if you're making the same threads on different sites. I got no issues with it, just trying to point that out.
You'd probably enjoy TweekxCraig..
Last edited by successoroffate on Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Big Green: Do whateveryoulike, Ghos
Broly: haha He calls me a goohst, but IMMMD DA DEVVVVAAALLL! RAHAHAHAHA!
-----
Trunks: "Dhe computer selffishy intesnafiy dosuementos."
Android 13: Yum Boy
-----
Vegeta: The Legendary Warrior of SpaZe.

irreality
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by irreality » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:44 pm

I feel that sort of explains why people *shouldn't* hate her, though. I think her character makes perfect sense, and the comparison to people like the Beverly Hillbillies and her being "book learned about girly things" explains her outlook in life.

I don't understand, even with extra filler anime scenes, why people hate her so much. Maybe it is as the video says, people only familiar with the US dub or not familiar with her as a little girl miss how much of a hick she is and why she does so much by "rote". But I think when you see that side of her, I feel her personality is well written and understandable, even if it is not always a pleasant one.

Kuririn Fan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Kuririn Fan » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:31 am

irreality wrote:I feel that sort of explains why people *shouldn't* hate her, though. I think her character makes perfect sense, and the comparison to people like the Beverly Hillbillies and her being "book learned about girly things" explains her outlook in life.

I don't understand, even with extra filler anime scenes, why people hate her so much. Maybe it is as the video says, people only familiar with the US dub or not familiar with her as a little girl miss how much of a hick she is and why she does so much by "rote". But I think when you see that side of her, I feel her personality is well written and understandable, even if it is not always a pleasant one.
I watch japanese version, and she's annoying as fuck, the only difference is that she talks like a hillbilly. And i liked her in original Dragon Ball, but not Z.