Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by ThePiccolo » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:14 pm

Couple questions for you guys:
- How big of a rage boost do you think Vegeta got when he attacked Beerus?
- How do you guys fit in SSJ Gohan one-shotting Shisami, who was even with Piccolo. Gohan is getting weaker, and Piccolo is possibly getting a couple increases. Do you think SSJ Gohan was that ahead of Piccolo, or was Piccolo tired?

Darkron2151
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Darkron2151 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:35 pm

ThePiccolo wrote:Couple questions for you guys:
- How do you guys fit in SSJ Gohan one-shotting Shisami, who was even with Piccolo. Gohan is getting weaker, and Piccolo is possibly getting a couple increases. Do you think SSJ Gohan was that ahead of Piccolo, or was Piccolo tired?
1. Big enough to put him from being 4x weaker than SSJ3 Goku to prompting Beerus to use 10% of his power.

2. Even while Gohan wasn't training, he was FAR above Piccolo in SSJ. Whether Piccolo was tired or not (which he was as he needed a senzu) doesn't matter when stacked up against Gohan, who was arguably not too far off of his Cell Games self if at all IMO.

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:57 pm

-In my PL list, I put Vegeta's rage boost as 50x his SSJ2 power, easily putting him above Ultimate Gohan and somewhat close to Super Vegetto. Even so, it's not even remotely close to Beerus or Godku.
- Gohan's rapidly losing power, but he's still got some of his leftover Ultimate power hanging around. Battle of Gods Gohan is only a few points weaker than SSJ3 Goku and RoF Gohan's SSJ power is about equal to Cell Games Gohan's SSJ2 power level. An unpopular opinion, I know, but I don't think he has completely lost his Ultimate boost just yet.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

LightBing
I Live Here

Post by LightBing » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:48 am

DanielSSJ wrote:Gohan's rapidly losing power, but he's still got some of his leftover Ultimate power hanging around. Battle of Gods Gohan is only a few points weaker than SSJ3 Goku and RoF Gohan's SSJ power is about equal to Cell Games Gohan's SSJ2 power level. An unpopular opinion, I know, but I don't think he has completely lost his Ultimate boost just yet.
I like your theory regarding Gohan, I subscribe to that. Although I don't think the drop in power is that significant.
- I don't think Vegeta got a rage boost but an unique SSJ transformation. In the same mold as False Super Saiyan from Movie 4. So, my theory is that Vegeta's Mutated SSJ2 is 7 times a regular SSJ2. Making it base x1400.
- SSJ Gohan is simply much stronger than Piccolo. Even with Gohan's losing some power. There's also the part were I believe, as I said above, SSJ Gohan in FnF holds some of it's Ultimate Power.

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:00 am

LightBing wrote:
DanielSSJ wrote:Gohan's rapidly losing power, but he's still got some of his leftover Ultimate power hanging around. Battle of Gods Gohan is only a few points weaker than SSJ3 Goku and RoF Gohan's SSJ power is about equal to Cell Games Gohan's SSJ2 power level. An unpopular opinion, I know, but I don't think he has completely lost his Ultimate boost just yet.
I like your theory regarding Gohan, I subscribe to that. Although I don't think the drop in power is that significant.
Eh, make him equal to Fat Boo then. I'm flexible.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:36 am

Lets see. I have him at 9,000,000,000 at normal SSJ2 and his enraged SSJ2 self at 600,000,000,000. Almost a 67 times boost.

Gohan is getting weaker? Says who? He just lost his Mystic form. He still his is Z sword self.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:57 am

Zombie wrote:Gohan is getting weaker? Says who? He just lost his Mystic form. He still his is Z sword self.
I don't think so. RoF SSJ Gohan is probably weaker or the same level as CG SSJ Goku. We can see that he doubts at first about being able or not transform into a Super Saiyan. It's like he regressed very much.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:15 pm

ThePiccolo wrote:- How big of a rage boost do you think Vegeta got when he attacked Beerus?
— A really big one. We don't have much to go by other than "stronger than Goku" and "still weaker than Beerus at 10%."

— Assuming that they essentially took Ultimate away from him and reset him to his earlier Boo-arc self... Gohan's power as a Super Saiyan 1 probably hasn't changed much. Then while I'm sure Piccolo's improved, it may not be by a lot and he's probably still noticeably weaker than the Super Saiyans. Plus, while things are shaping up to be different with Tagoma in Super, Shisami in RF wasn't necessarily stronger or even equal to Piccolo; he could very well just be close to him, and that combined with Piccolo being tired made him a challenge. So to put it into numbers, since that's the thread we're in...

Majin Boo Arc:
-- SS Gohan: 10
-- Piccolo: 5

Resurrection F:
-- SS Gohan: 10
-- Piccolo: 7
-- Shisami: 5

Something like that?
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:20 pm

before the rage boost vegeta ssj2>ssj3 goku. he did much better then goku. also multipliers are only by daizenshuu and don't make sense.
Any post before 8/7/2016 isn't mine. This account was a gift from someone who thought the account was already banned. Saved me the trouble of making a new one haha XD

I love DB/DBZ/DBGT/DBZK/DBS (If I didn't why would I be here? XD)

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:16 pm

Noah wrote:
Zombie wrote:Gohan is getting weaker? Says who? He just lost his Mystic form. He still his is Z sword self.
I don't think so. RoF SSJ Gohan is probably weaker or the same level as CG SSJ Goku. We can see that he doubts at first about being able or not transform into a Super Saiyan. It's like he regressed very much.
That's just rustiness. If Gohan didn't get weaker in 7 years then he shouldn't in 5 more.

ahill1
Regular

Post by ahill1 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:29 pm

@Kaboom. Why do you have Gohan SSJ ( boo saga ) stronger than Vegeta SSJ ( pre majin ) ?

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:44 pm

ahill1 wrote:@Kaboom. Why do you have Gohan SSJ ( boo saga ) stronger than Vegeta SSJ ( pre majin ) ?
Because I don't think anything but Gohan's SS2 power degraded much, and neither SS2 Goku or Vegeta were all that much stronger than Gohan was. But the difference between Vegeta and Goku was big enough to make Vegeta desperate for a quick power-up, which probably means he was still a bit behind kid Gohan too. So teen Gohan still has a little power edge over Vegeta at SS1, but at SS2 they'd be equals. Seemed like a good all-around compromise to me.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:16 pm

Kaboom wrote:
ahill1 wrote:@Kaboom. Why do you have Gohan SSJ ( boo saga ) stronger than Vegeta SSJ ( pre majin ) ?
Because I don't think anything but Gohan's SS2 power degraded much, and neither SS2 Goku or Vegeta were all that much stronger than Gohan was. But the difference between Vegeta and Goku was big enough to make Vegeta desperate for a quick power-up, which probably means he was still a bit behind kid Gohan too. So teen Gohan still has a little power edge over Vegeta at SS1, but at SS2 they'd be equals. Seemed like a good all-around compromise to me.
There is the scene where Vegeta says that, since Gohan slacked off, Goku and Vegeta are stronger than him now. Given that, I put Vegeta equal to Cell Games Gohan.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:18 pm

How strong would Gt characters be in comparison to Bog and RoF?

How strong is ssj 4 Goku compared to Beerus power? Is he 10-40% of his power? Is rage boost Vegeta stronger then his ssj4 counter part?

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:43 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:How strong would Gt characters be in comparison to Bog and RoF?

How strong is ssj 4 Goku compared to Beerus power? Is he 10-40% of his power? Is rage boost Vegeta stronger then his ssj4 counter part?
Honestly, at this stage, the only characters in my opinion who would have a shot against the heavy hitters in BOG and ROF, SSJG Goku, Beerus, Whis, SSJB Goku and Vegeta and Golden Freeza, are Omega Shenron and SSJ4 Gogeta.

I have SSJ4 Goku at 10% Beerus at best.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:52 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:I have SSJ4 Goku at 10% Beerus at best.
So basically you're saying that SSJ4 Goku = Rageta? Somewhat exaggerated, I would say.

I don't see GT characters too far from BoG/RoF, I have:

Super Saiyan 4 = Super Saiyan God

SSGSS > SSJ4

Omega Shenron = Golden Freeza

SSJ4 Gogeta > All (except an hypothetical SSGSS Gogeta/Vegetto)
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:47 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:How strong would Gt characters be in comparison to Bog and RoF?

Well, damn. I'm one of the ones who think the gods are kinda overrated. Considering GT Goku = SSJ3 Z Goku, I have SSJ4 Goku way higher than even Whis. And SSJ4 Vegeta close to Goku's power.

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:27 pm

ThePiccolo wrote:

Well, damn. I'm one of the ones who think the gods are kinda overrated. Considering GT Goku = SSJ3 Z Goku, I have SSJ4 Goku way higher than even Whis. And SSJ4 Vegeta close to Goku's power.

I wouldn't call base gt kid goku= ssj3 goku. People get that mixed up.

Goku called rildo stronger then buu,before he powered up to max for his base for form. And goku still be him. I put base gt kid goku>vegito honestly.
He beat someone who suppressed was above buuhan to who knows what,but considering oku suppressed was at 5k in yo son goku and transformed he's MUCH MUCH MUCH stronger.....yeah rildo alone stomps over whis.
Any post before 8/7/2016 isn't mine. This account was a gift from someone who thought the account was already banned. Saved me the trouble of making a new one haha XD

I love DB/DBZ/DBGT/DBZK/DBS (If I didn't why would I be here? XD)

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:26 am

Nowhere near as even 0.0000001% of Beerus full power.The Gods are universe busters and no GT character is even at galaxy level.The God tiers are billions of times stronger,faster,durable that Buu Saga or GT characters.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:33 am

ThePiccolo wrote:

I agree that the Gods are basically the new Android Saga with regards to everyone over blowing the shit out of their powers. I still wouldn't put SSJ4 Goku above Whis though, maybe an 8.5 or 9 at the tail end of GT but I don't see him bypassing Whis without fusing with Vegeta.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):