The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:38 pm

Piccolo (fuses with Nail, Kami, lord slug, King piccolo, and three namekian Warriors from the namaek saga) vs super buu?
Gt Goku (base) vs Goku (pre-whis training)?
Paikauin vs Super Perfext cell (not dead)?
Frieza first form (RoF) vs Buu (ultimate gohan and janemba)?
Buu-eerus vs ssj blue Goku and Vegeta?

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:27 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:Piccolo (fuses with Nail, Kami, lord slug, King piccolo, and three namekian Warriors from the namaek saga) vs super buu?
Freeza first form (RoF) vs Buu (ultimate gohan and janemba)?
- Super Boo is still leagues ahead of Piccolo even with all the fusions, in my book.
- I personally view the the God-tier characters in BOG/Super as above the GT universere. And considering this is Saiyan Beyond God Goku we're talking about, he stomps GT Goku
- This fight happened in filler. Pikkon one shots.
- Freeza gets crushed. I have First Form Freeza (ROF) at best the high tier of SSJ2.
- Buueers turn SSJB Goku and Vegeta into candy

Pocket-God
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pocket-God » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:36 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:Piccolo (fuses with Nail, Kami, lord slug, King piccolo, and three namekian Warriors from the namaek saga) vs super buu?
Paikauin vs Super Perfect cell (not dead)?
Piccolo loses, he might be able to fight Fat Buu tho....
So Post God mode but pre Whis training? i'm leaning towards GT Goku.
Pikkon obviously
Frieza dies horribly to any of the people you mentioned XD
Buu-eerus probably.

Pocket-God
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pocket-God » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:55 pm

oh i've got a battle! Including the god characters :V

Round 1: Whis vs Beerus and SSJB Vegeta
Round 2: Whis vs Champa and SSJB Goku
Round 3: Whis vs Champa and Beerus
Round 4: Whis vs Beerus, Champa and SSJB Goku/Vegeta

The exact same rounds as above but replace Whis with Vados

MarCas92
Regular

Post by MarCas92 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:08 pm

Battle to end all battles.
How do you get into the Ginyu Force? With a letter of RECOOMEndation!

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:03 am

Namek saga piccolo? He loses. If it is android piccolo, then he may win.
God goku
SPC
Still freeza
Goku-vegeta

Pocket-God wrote:oh i've got a battle! Including the god characters :V

Whis - vados all rounds
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:37 pm

SSJ Gohan (against Tagoma/Ginyu) vs FPSSJ/MSSJ Gohan (against Perfect Cell)
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:55 pm

fadeddreams5 wrote:SSJ Gohan (against Tagoma/Ginyu) vs FPSSJ/MSSJ Gohan (against Perfect Cell)
- Going by Base Gohan (DBS) still has some of his "Mystic Form" powers making him above Piccolo, as a SSJ he would wreck his counterpart with ease.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:04 pm

fadeddreams5 wrote:SSJ Gohan (against Tagoma/Ginyu) vs FPSSJ/MSSJ Gohan (against Perfect Cell)
Adult Gohan wins. Though if it were base vs. base, kid Gohan would win.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:57 pm

-Hard to say, but I'd say Super Buu
-Goku (pre-Whis Training)
-Cell
-Buu
-Buu-eerus
Pocket-God wrote:oh i've got a battle! Including the god characters :V

Whis can one-shot Beerus with a simple chop, so if he was serious, he could easily one-shot all of these guys. Same with Vados.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:09 am

SSJ Gohan would close his eyes and erase kid Gohan from existence. Hell, even at base he would one shot.

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:14 am

They're identical in power, so I guess I'll go with kid Gohan. He has more recent experience.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:17 am

It's failure vs hand holding.........damn this is a real toughie. Gohan is doomed to fail and suck vs Kid Gohan who needs to to have his hand held. So I guess Gohan stubs his toe and cries, and then Kid Gohan is completely lost without hand holding.

Dropping jokes aside, Kid Gohan probably takes it as Gohan just kept on losing power.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

Angelus
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Angelus » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:02 am

SSJ3 Gotenks VS Movie 10 LSSJ Great Ape Broly (no tail-cutting/grabbing)

[No GT Logic for the Golden Great Ape. Just the same Movie 10 LSSJ Great Ape Broly, that for debate purposes, would be significantly more powerful than main timeline pre-25th WMAT SSJ2 Gohan, but the Great Ape transformation multiplies his LSSJ powers x10. SSJ3 Gotenks is post-ROSAT of course]

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:04 am

Angelus wrote:SSJ3 Gotenks VS Movie 10 LSSJ Great Ape Broly (no tail-cutting/grabbing)

[No GT Logic for the Golden Great Ape. Just the same Movie 10 LSSJ Great Ape Broly, that for debate purposes, would be significantly more powerful than main timeline pre-25th WMAT SSJ2 Gohan, but the Great Ape transformation multiplies his LSSJ powers x10. SSJ3 Gotenks is post-ROSAT of course]
Broly one-shots
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:03 pm

More new battles:

1. Perfect Cell vs ingredients: Goku , vegeta , trunks , piccolo , humans (Cell Games) , King Cold , Organic freeza (no mecha) , Nappa w/ tail , saibamen all at the same time. No Jrs allowed. No self destruction or planet blasting.

2. Peak canon tien, krillin , yamcha , roshi , chiatzu vs namek vegeta pre death

3. Raditz vs Yajirobe, popo , Piccolo , goku , krillin , tien , yamcha (raditz'll dodge DD unlike nappa)

4. Nappa ozaru vs dodoria , zarbon and cui ( they don't know about tail )

5. Nail , Ozaru nappa , monster zarbon vs Jeece , Butta , Recoome

6. Buu-han vs Gohan , SS3 gotenks , SS3 goku , base gogeta , fat janemba

7. SS3 goku vs Fat buu , fat janemba , majin vegeta , Base gotenks (post) (no absorptions allowed)
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:06 pm

Angelus wrote:SSJ3 Gotenks VS Movie 10 LSSJ Great Ape Broly (no tail-cutting/grabbing)

Gotenks kicks his ass.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:26 pm

-SSJ Adult Gohan should take this pretty easily.

-SSJ3 Gotenks one-shots
apex_pretador wrote:More new battles:

1. Perfect Cell vs ingredients: Goku , vegeta , trunks , piccolo , humans (Cell Games) , King Cold , Organic freeza (no mecha) , Nappa w/ tail , saibamen all at the same time. No Jrs allowed. No self destruction or planet blasting.

2. Peak canon Tenshinhan, krillin , yamcha , roshi , chiatzu vs namek vegeta pre death

3. Raditz vs Yajirobe, popo , Piccolo , goku , krillin , Tenshinhan , yamcha (raditz'll dodge DD unlike nappa)

4. Nappa ozaru vs dodoria , zarbon and cui ( they don't know about tail )

5. Nail , Ozaru nappa , monster zarbon vs Jeece , Butta , Recoome

6. Buu-han vs Gohan , SS3 gotenks , SS3 goku , base gogeta , fat janemba

7. SS3 goku vs Fat buu , fat janemba , majin vegeta , Base gotenks (post) (no absorptions allowed)
1. Perfect Cell at full power should take this. Anyone below Piccolo can be one-shotted, and the others can be taken down easily. Goku might give a fight, but won't win.

2. I have Tien at his peak (RoF so far) above Pre-Death Namek Vegeta, so he should be enough. The others will be one-shotted.

3. My guess is you mean the heroes are in the BoZ forms. If so, all except Piccolo, Goku, and possibly even Tien, will be one-shotted. Then, with either the Special Beam Cannon, or the Tri-Beam, the heroes might be able to win.

4. Oozaru Nappa takes this.

5. Oozaru Nappa, along with only Nail, should be able to take out the 3 Ginyu Force members. Zarbon probably won't do much.

6. Buu-han takes this.

7. Imo, the only character SSJ3 Goku will have trouble with is Fat Buu with his regen, but Goku should be able to win.

KaiserAcedia

Post by KaiserAcedia » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:52 pm

@apex_predator

1. Perfect cell wins easy. If they are allowed to turn in SuperSaiyans, then it should be an even match.
2. Vegeta loses. If the Tien shinhan and Krillin take a fatal blow while protecting hindrances like roshi chiatzu, then Vegeta might win.
3. Raditz loses. Mr. Popo would lose without help but togheter they are way stronger than Raditz.
4. Nappa loses.
5. Jeece, Butta, Recoome win
6. Buu-han stands no chance.
7. SS3 Goku wins.

Gotenks150

Post by Gotenks150 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:06 pm

kid buu vs gohan +gotenk
Just like Your mother! ;)

Dont be jelly my looks gets me all the punany hehe