Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:12 pm

Oooooooohhhhhh, nevermind. My bad, man. Sorry about that.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:36 pm

Blackstripe wrote:I don't considered Shisami on the level of Piccolo in Super, since Gohan was completely unaffected by an attempted bear hug, and just kept talking as if it was nothing.
Giving that Gohan compared himself to Tagoma, he is probably stronger than Piccolo even without Super Saiyan. So, Shisami could still be as strong as Piccolo.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:15 pm

Hugo Boss wrote:
Blackstripe wrote:I don't considered Shisami on the level of Piccolo in Super, since Gohan was completely unaffected by an attempted bear hug, and just kept talking as if it was nothing.
Giving that Gohan compared himself to Tagoma, he is probably stronger than Piccolo even without Super Saiyan. So, Shisami could still be as strong as Piccolo.
Shisami can't be stronger than Ginyu from back then since Sorbet was impressed Tagoma did surpass him. There's also the fact that Shisami is never stated to train.

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:21 pm

Hugo Boss wrote:
Well, I don't see that as possible, since Gohan lost his mystic form, therefore in base, he's weaker than 100% Namek Frieza, who is much weaker than Piccolo.

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:43 pm

I don't see where in Dragon Ball Super's own story Piccolo is implied to be stronger than former Ginyu Force, let alone Freeza. As incredible as it seems, both Piccolo and Shisami are weaker than Tagoma, who is said to be on par with Base Gohan, stated by himself. So, it's really possible for things play out as in the movie.

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:12 pm

Super power levels:
BoG arc
RoF arc
Multipliers:
SSJ: x50 for normal people, x100 for Gohan because he is tapping on his Ultimate powers
SSGSS: little less than x15
Last edited by Sandubadear on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:39 am

Kamiccolo9 wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:Nope. He got a little bit stronger due to training with krillin for android wait.
"A little bit stronger" puts Roshi being two-thirds as strong as Gotenks, and stronger than Gohan and Piccolo combined?
He's stronger than raditz
Sandubadear wrote:
apex_pretador wrote: Nope. He got a little bit stronger due to training with krillin for android wait.
Then he's stronger than Piccolo and Tagoma/Ginyu?? :wtf:
Exact means exact in units, not million units
Kaboom wrote:Most of the other numbers on his list are in units of millions, to cut down on zeroes. So I think by the "exact" next to Muten Roshi's number, he means Roshi's PL is actually exactly 2,000 while the others are in the hundreds of millions or billions.
thanks, I meant this.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:40 am

Movie / GT power level list
This is a continuation of DBZ power levels by me

The movies & GT have a llot of plotholes, so are hard to rate, but I'll try my best. This follows the same scheme from my previous thread list. However, all them are alternate timelines, slightly different from main one.

The tree of might:
Timeline : Takes place when goku has defeated both nappa & vegeta and killed them and all his friends are alive. They train & become strong.
Lord slug

Timeline: Goku has defeated all the evil saiyans in last movie, so he didn't go to namek. So, no frieza fight. However, all the Z fighters train, & about 1.5 years later, slug arrives.
Cooler's revenge

Timeline : Goku arrives on earth after learning IT by sensing his friends. So, he's not trained for full year on yadrat. No KC & mecha frieza arrived here. But goku was much stronger than he was in original timeline by training with friends.
Meta cooler is not taken into consideration due to being difficult to rate.

Super android 13:
Timeline : Hard to tell, but it is safe to say that this takes place before HTC training, but after goku's recovery. So, everyone is as strong as they were before HTC training. Kami fusion hasn't taken place

Broly, The LEGENDARY super saiyan:
Timeline: This is the only movie till now which can fit nearly perfectly in the original canon. It takes place before the training of goku & gohan is complete in HTC. So, Goku is FP SS, gohan & others are in ascended form.
Bojack :
Timeline : Takes place after 8-9 months of cell's defeat. Gohan is about as strong as he was in cell games, due to zenkai boost, & slacking off.
Second coming of broly
Timeline : This movie happens before buu saga, but in the time skip. However, it is not too close to buu saga, seeing goku isn't in SS3 form. But goten & trunks are much stronger here than in canon.
Bio broly is skipped due to being ridiculous.

Fusion reborn

Timeline : Goku defeats fat buu in his SS3 form in this timeline, then goes back being into afterlife, while vegeta is dead too. So, janemba fights him after death of fat buu.
Wrath of dragon

Timeline: It takes place sometime after kid buu's defeat. In this timeline, Goku trains very hard, & becomes even stronger than SS3 gotenks in his SS3 form. Gohan in his ultimate form is much weaker in this movie.
So, movies are over. Now, it is time to rate GT.

GT

All initially in million, unless specified.
Shadow dragon arc:
So, here I end.

Multiplier :

SS = 10x for goku & gohan (mastered a lot of power in base)

Vegeta still uses 40x, while goten is still on 20x
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:03 pm

Solid list there. Just 2 problems I have.
- Salza seems too close to Piccolo, since Piccolo had the upper hand for most of the fight.
- In the GT list, Gohan is at 300, while Vegeta starts off at 200. Shouldn't Vegeta be much stronger than Gohan due to his intense training?

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:27 am

ThePiccolo wrote:Solid list there. Just 2 problems I have.
- Salza seems too close to Piccolo, since Piccolo had the upper hand for most of the fight.
- In the GT list, Gohan is at 300, while Vegeta starts off at 200. Shouldn't Vegeta be much stronger than Gohan due to his intense training?
Good points. my explanaion:
Salza was the only one who gave piccolo problems. With piccolo's skill being nearly perfect , salza has to be very near him to even give him problems.
On vegeta & gohan , well , GT is ... GT. It is possible that this is due to ultimate / mystic power-up of gohan that still retains some strength in his base.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

DBZAOTA482
Banned

How easily could Vegito beat Broly?

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:45 pm

How about it...?

How so:
  • One simple kick and he needs to be hospitalized
  • One gaze to the chin and his head falls off
  • Sends him flying with a fart
  • Pokes him and he gets a full-body muscle spasm
  • Broly slaughters him. His power is maximum.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Herms
Kanzenshuu Admin Emeritus

Re: How easily could Vegito beat Broly?

Post by Herms » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:31 am

I think they'd be the best of friends, and have tea parties together.
Kanzenshuu: Is that place still around?
Sometimes, I tweet things
We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:35 am

Broly would win.

It's an unwritten rule: whenever Broly appears, nobody can beat him in a fair 1v1 fight. No punch or blast can make him flinch. Only cheaters prevail against Broly.

Movie 1 - Unfair power-up temporarily makes Goku stronger than Beerus, Whis, and his universe combined.

Movie 2 - The cast gangs up on Broly in a 3v1 beam struggle that includes a ****ing ghost.

Movie 3 - ****ing water.

I can only see Vegito beating Broly if he's trained by Macaulay Culkin and pulls some Home Alone bullshit.
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

MajinMan
Advanced Regular

Post by MajinMan » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:52 am

Broly not cannon balls, so it doesn't matter.
Heroes come and go, but legends are forever.

Rest in peace.

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:20 am

Herms wrote:I think they'd be the best of friends, and have tea parties together.
Only after they painted each others nails and gossiped over the hottest boys at school in pajamas before moving onto a sexy pillow fight.
Followed shortly by a hot make out session.
Visit DragonBallFigures for all your Dragon Ball figure info and needs!
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"
MY HOLY GRAIL (110% Serious. Please sell me one)

Blade
I Live Here
Location: Contrary to popular belief, not on Kanzenshuu forums.

Post by Blade » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:51 am

It depends who was writing the script for such a fight.

If it was Takao Koyama, for example, Broly would probably lay waste to everyone and beat Vegito to a bloody pulp, before some manner of lucky fluke or desperate gambit allowed Vegito to claim the win. Even then, it would probably be a conclusion that took a heavy heart for Koyama to arrive at, after all, Broly is like a son to him.

I do wonder if he tries to influence his real son (a script writer for the series) to make the case for incorporating Broly into Super somehow. I'm sure that Namco Bandai would love that as a main sponsor, as, after all, they know how well Broly sells.
'Multiculturalism means nothing in Japan, for every outside culture must pass first through the Japanese filter, rendering it entirely Japanese in the process.' - Julian Cope.

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:18 pm

I've redone my power level list! Any feedback is welcome.

Multipliers
Oozaru - 10x base
SSJ/MSSJ - 50x Base (MSSJ being the form Goku and Gohan used in the Cell Games. M is Mastered)
SSJ Grade 2 - 60x Base
SSJ Grade 3 - 75x Base
SSJ2 - 150x Base (Yeah, I use a 3xSSJ boost for SSJ2)
SSJ3 - 600x Base

Fusions
Dance - 40x A
Potara - A+B x 400

Trunks Saga
Android Saga
Cell Saga
Cell Games
The Future
OtherWorld
Majin Buu Saga
Fusion Saga
Last edited by ThePiccolo on Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:25 pm

I see you have Tien way above Krillin in your list, what I agree and think he really is... But unfortunately we have to deal with Yamcha and Toriyama statement about who is the strongest earthling.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:12 pm

Kuririn > Tenshinhan.
Daizenshuu 7 stated that the Cell Juniors are equal to Vegeta and Trunks.
Daizenshuu 2 stated Gohan didn't get weaker. He just couldn't access his rage boost in SSJ2.
Why do you have the kids that low?
Kibito is said to rival Gohan in base. he's way too strong.

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:14 pm

Zombie wrote:Kuririn > Tenshinhan.
Daizenshuu 7 stated that the Cell Juniors are equal to Vegeta and Trunks.
Daizenshuu 2 stated Gohan didn't get weaker. He just couldn't access his rage boost in SSJ2.
Why do you have the kids that low?
Kibito is said to rival Gohan in base. he's way too strong.
- I'm just one of the ones who can't see Krillin > Tien simple because Tien trains all day and Krillin has retired. If Krillin had continued training, I'd put him higher than Tien.

- Well, during the Cell Jr/Z fighters fight, Cell does say something along the lines of "Enough playing around. Go ahead and kill them". That leads me to believe that the Cell Jrs are slightly stronger than Vegeta and Trunks.

- I personally believe that Gohan needs anger to go SSJ2; he can't do it naturally, and therefore, I don't use the rage boost idea.

- Maybe the kids are a bit too low. I just don't see them having that much power with little training. Gohan did say the kids might surpass him, but I view the quote as the kids are just really strong for their age, and if they train, they will surpass Gohan quickly.

-Well, oops. I previously did not find any quotes about Kibito's power. I'll change that.