The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:25 pm

Gotenks150 wrote:kid buu vs gohan +gotenk
i'm not sure which version of Gohan or Gotenks you're referring to. Could you be a bit more specific?

Gotenks150

Post by Gotenks150 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:14 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
Gotenks150 wrote:kid buu vs gohan +gotenk
i'm not sure which version of Gohan or Gotenks you're referring to. Could you be a bit more specific?
Both around the kid buu vs goku fight.

What if kid buu fought both gotenks and gohan stead.

I think kid buu would win due to his insane regeneration ability+ infinity ki and because he isnt far in strength from the two (both gohan and gotenks were around gokus lvl at that time)
Just like Your mother! ;)

Dont be jelly my looks gets me all the punany hehe

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:29 pm

Gotenks has bad compatibility with Kid Boo, I think Boo would win because of that, even though Gotenks is stronger.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:30 pm

Gotenks150 wrote:I think kid buu would win due to his insane regeneration ability+ infinity ki and because he isnt far in strength from the two (both gohan and gotenks were around gokus lvl at that time)
Not really. Only Gotenks or Ultimate Gohan would be more than enough to completely destroy Kid Boo, they're not around Goku's power level, they are way beyond actually:

Super Boo-tenks > Ultimate Gohan > SSJ3 Gotenks > Super Boo > SSJ3 Goku > Fat Boo
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Gotenks150

Post by Gotenks150 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:05 pm

Noah wrote:
Gotenks150 wrote:I think kid buu would win due to his insane regeneration ability+ infinity ki and because he isnt far in strength from the two (both gohan and gotenks were around gokus lvl at that time)
Not really. Only Gotenks or Ultimate Gohan would be more than enough to completely destroy Kid Boo, they're not around Goku's power level, they are way beyond actually:

Super Boo-tenks > Ultimate Gohan > SSJ3 Gotenks > Super Boo > SSJ3 Goku > Fat Boo
This is unlikely to have been true (or may have been rectonned) based on what we've been shown in both BOG and super.

In the scene of BOG when vegeta fight beerus and does a lot better than everyone else including gohan and gotenks, who both got one-shotted. Roshi only notes vegeta got stronger than goku. Which ofcourse implys goku is the new strengh bench mark/strongest at that point. only a few weeks (am i right?) after kid buus defeat. He couldnt have made big gains since then so both him and gohan must have been close at the end of the buu saga.

And in an early episode of super, when vegeta goes to the carnival with bulma, vegeta mentions after goku defeated kid buu he became the new strongest in the universe..

So all 3 must have been around the same level. And this most likely how akira meant it to be.
Just like Your mother! ;)

Dont be jelly my looks gets me all the punany hehe

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:42 pm

Gotenks150 wrote:This is unlikely to have been true (or may have been rectonned) based on what we've been shown in both BOG and super.

In the scene of BOG when vegeta fight beerus and does a lot better than everyone else including gohan and gotenks, who both got one-shotted. Roshi only notes vegeta got stronger than goku. Which ofcourse implys goku is the new strengh bench mark/strongest at that point. only a few weeks (am i right?) after kid buus defeat. He couldnt have made big gains since then so both him and gohan must have been close at the end of the buu saga.

And in an early episode of super, when vegeta goes to the carnival with bulma, vegeta mentions after goku defeated kid buu he became the new strongest in the universe..

So all 3 must have been around the same level. And this most likely how akira meant it to be.
I agree with your last saying in bold. Toriyama probably regretted having made Gohan and Gotenks awfully stronger than his main character, so he had to give his cents to change that.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:01 pm

Gotenks150 wrote: only a few weeks (am i right?) after kid buus defeat. He couldnt have made big gains since then so both him and gohan must have been close at the end of the buu saga.
No, it's a whole four years after Kid Buu's death. They had plenty of time to catch up.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

In Brightest Day
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by In Brightest Day » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:56 am

A few fights here:

- Coola (5th form) vs. SSJ Future Gohan.
- Freeza (no hands, vs. Goku) vs. Vegeta (post Dende healing) and Piccolo (post Nail fusion).
- Base Son Goku (vs. Freeza) vs. Piccolo (Trunks arc).
- Grey Buu vs. SSJ2 Majin Vegeta.
- Kaioshin vs. Shisami (ROF).
- Krillin and Yamcha (23rd Budokai) vs. Kami.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:09 am

KaiserAcedia wrote:@apex_predator

1. Perfect cell wins easy. If they are allowed to turn in SuperSaiyans, then it should be an even match.
They are all at their peak upto cell games, so SS is allowed.
In Brightest Day wrote:A few fights here:

- Freeza (no hands, vs. Goku) vs. Vegeta (post Dende healing) and Piccolo (post Nail fusion).
- Future gohan (call it fate of freeza family or whatever)
- Piccolo if no KK allowed , otherwise goku
- Grey buu > Fat buu > Majin vegeta. So, easy win
- Shisami easily
- Kami easily, krillin can cause troubles however
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:14 am

- My gut says Gohan, so Gohan.
- Freeza stomps.
- Goku still holds the advantage.
- I operate under the belief that Fat Boo is roughly twice as strong as the SSJ2 characters. Splitting into two would've divided his powers, so Evil Boo would be around the SSJ2 tier. Vegeta gives him a good fight, but Evil Boo wears him down with regeneration.
- A worn down Piccolo fought evenly with Shisame. Kaioshin takes it.
- Kami takes it easily.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:41 am

- I'd give it to Gohan
- Freeza still wins
- Goku still has a slight power advantage, so I'd say him
- Grey Buu
- imo, it would be close, but Kaioshin would win
- Kami would stomp

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:50 pm

1. Cooler shrugged off several blows from post-Yardrat Goku, and seriously challenged him in an energy blast struggle that knocked Goku out of Super Saiyan and left him unable to stand under his own power. Meanwhile Trunks, who was stronger than Gohan, couldn't do shit to that same Goku's finger. Cooler has this in the bag.
2. Freeza can sit there all day and let them break their hands trying to punch him. Even base Goku couldn't really damage him, and he was far, far beyond either Vegeta or Piccolo.
3. We have pretty much nothing on how strong Piccolo is supposed to be.
4. Pure Evil Buu > Good Buu > SS2 Vegeta, Buu one-shots.
5. The guy who can paralyze SS2 Gohan (rendering him totally vulnerable to a friggin needle thing) and survive several blows from someone stronger than SS2 Gohan utterly murders the guy who was knocked out by one punch from SS1 Gohan.
6. Similar to match-up #2, Kami can let them break their hands trying to punch him. The power disparity is enormous; he took out someone stronger than either of them with a flick.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:47 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:Piccolo (fuses with Nail, Kami, lord slug, King piccolo, and three namekian Warriors from the namaek saga) vs super buu?
Gt Goku (base) vs Goku (pre-whis training)?
Paikauin vs Super Perfext cell (not dead)?
Freeza first form (RoF) vs Buu (ultimate gohan and janemba)?
Buu-eerus vs ssj blue Goku and Vegeta?
— Lately I'm entertaining a theory that the effectiveness of Namekian fusion depends on the types of the Namekians doing it — two Dragon-types will result in a small increase in power but a large boost to magical ability, while two Warrior-types will get a massive boost in power instead. So I'd think Piccolo would get way stronger from at least the three other warrior-types. Probably enough to tackle Fat or Pure Boo, but maybe not Evil Boo.
— GT, so pass.
— As far as I'm aware, there's no indication that being dead was holding Cell back in any way. So if Paikuhan beat him once, he can do it again.
— Lately I'm thinking that Freeza's power doesn't shoot past the higher forms of Boo until he goes gold. So this form of Boo can absolutely massacre 1st-form Freeza.
— Boo with Beerus absorbed? Well, Beerus is already still more powerful than SSGSS Goku or Vegeta on his own. So Boo gains that power on top of his own (1 + 10 = 11?), and still retains his regeneration and other wacky Boo-tricks. Goku and Vegeta are pretty much boned.
Noah wrote:
fadeddreams5 wrote:SSJ Gohan (against Tagoma/Ginyu) vs FPSSJ/MSSJ Gohan (against Perfect Cell)
- Going by Base Gohan (DBS) still has some of his "Mystic Form" powers making him above Piccolo, as a SSJ he would wreck his counterpart with ease.
I think I agree, at least for now. Toei doesn't seem to have any better idea what to do with Gohan's power now than they ever have. But the only reasonable way for "base" Gohan to be stronger than Piccolo is if he still has access to some of his unlocked power, but needs Super Saiyan to use all of it... or something like that. So his Super Saiyan Super self destroys his Super Saiyan Boo-arc self.
Angelus wrote:SSJ3 Gotenks VS Movie 10 LSSJ Great Ape Broly (no tail-cutting/grabbing)
Hmm... So we've got two high-SS2-level fighters. The former gets 8x stronger by going Super Saiyan 3, and the latter gets 10x stronger by going Oozaru. But Gotenks was a little stronger than Broli n my book to begin with (like 6 vs 5), so it evens out and they're about equal. Since Gotenks isn't allowed to cut Broli's tail (if he'd even know to do that in the first place) then he's probably screwed. Broli as a ten-story-tall hulking monkey-monster has a lot more raw force behind all his physical blows than a 7.5-year-old kid, and he's certainly tough enough to withstand almost any attack Gotenks would throw at at him. Gotenks' best hope would be some very strategically placed Kamikaze Ghosts or something. I'd say its 2-to-1 in Broli's favor.
apex_pretador wrote:1. Perfect Cell vs ingredients: Goku , vegeta , trunks , piccolo , humans (Cell Games) , King Cold , Organic freeza (no mecha) , Nappa w/ tail , saibamen all at the same time. No Jrs allowed. No self destruction or planet blasting.
2. Peak canon Tenshinhan, krillin , yamcha , roshi , chiatzu vs namek vegeta pre death
3. Raditz vs Yajirobe, popo , Piccolo , goku , krillin , Tenshinhan , yamcha (raditz'll dodge DD unlike nappa)
4. Nappa ozaru vs dodoria , zarbon and cui ( they don't know about tail )
5. Nail , Ozaru nappa , monster zarbon vs Jeece , Butta , Recoome
6. Buu-han vs Gohan , SS3 gotenks , SS3 goku , base gogeta , fat janemba
7. SS3 goku vs Fat buu , fat janemba , majin vegeta , Base gotenks (post) (no absorptions allowed)
1. If SS Gohan was also helping, then the heroes might have a chance. But without him, I don't think they have enough collective power to bring down full-power Cell.
2. Unless Kuririn or Tenshinhan get really lucky with a Kienzan or Shin Kikoho, they all lose. By PL numbers, Vegeta was probably over 2 million at his peak on Namek while even Kuririn capped out at "only" about 150,000 in my book. Super-haxed attacks are their only slim hope.
3. If Piccolo and Goku on their own managed to defeat Raditz, then with all this backup they might not need to resort to desperate sacrifice moves to pull it off again.
4. At a PL of 40,000 or so and a huge size and strength advantage, Nappa's probably going to win. They MIGHT be able to wear him down, but probably not. It's like 8/10 or 9/10 in Nappa's favor.
5. Monster Zarbon at a PL of around 30,000 is going to be the weak link in the first team's roster, but the other two can probably pick up the slack and make up for it. I think I'll give this one to Nail and his bitches.
6. SS3 Gotenks and Ultimate Gohan are the only ones who're even anywhere close to Evil Boo's power, and the tiny fight they put up will only for the 5 minutes that the latter can maintain Super Saiyan 3. Once that disappears, Gohan alone is quickly overpowered and his whole team is doomed.
7. Goku easily obliterates all of these guys within a few minutes. Fat Janemba was stronger than Fat Boo and SS3 Goku wrecked him easily as soon as he got serious. Fat Boo thus goes down even easier. Vegeta gets knocked out in one punch. Base Gotenks is a total non-factor in the fight and blasted to pieces with a single gesture.
Gotenks150 wrote:kid buu vs gohan +gotenks
Gohan and Gotenks play rock-paper-scissors to decide which one of them gets to eradicate Boo with a single blast. Then Boo absorbs one of them and kicks the other's ass.
In Brightest Day wrote:- Coola (5th form) vs. SSJ Future Gohan.
— I think Gohan's at a slight power disadvantage, so Coola probably wins.
— 2-against-1 doesn't make a difference to Freeza since he has such a large power edge over both these guys. He toys with them until he gets bored and KOs 'em.
— I think Piccolo wins, actually. Based on how strong he got from the 3 years of training for the Androids, he seems to gain power at a crazy rate after merging with Nail. It's fun to think that even though he was still nothing to full-power Freeza or a Super Saiyan at the time, he may have already shot way past base Goku and Vegeta.
— Depends on how much of Fat Boo's power Pure Evil Boo ended up with. If it's almost all of it, like 80% or more, then either SS2 Goku or Vegeta would probably still be outclassed. If it's less, like only 60%, then Vegeta may have a shot.
— We don't have as good a bearing on Shisami's increased strength in the movie as we do for Tagoma's in Super, but I'm going to assume he's still weaker than Piccolo, who was just getting tired by the time they fought. So it depends more on how much Piccolo's improved. If he's caught up to Kaioshin, then Kaioshin could probably beat Shisami too. But if Piccolo's improved more than that and surpassed Kaioshin, then Shisami could possibly take the godly wuss down.
— My memory of the 23rd WT is fuzzy, but I seem to recall the power ranking as Goku and Piccolo tied for first place, Kami in second place, and everyone else competing for third. I think working as a team Kuririn and Yamcha have a shot, but the odds are against them.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:07 am

Pui Pui and Yakon vs. #19 and Dr. Gero

Who wins?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:29 am

LightBing wrote:Yajirobe (First Appearance) and Karin vs Goku (22nd TB)

SSJ Gohan (Cell Games) vs Goku, Vegeta, Trunks and Piccolo (Cell Games)
Yajirobe solos easily

Goku + anyone else can win.
AvatarReiko wrote:End of Buu-saga Goku runs the one shot gauntlet...

Conditons: To win each round, Goku must be able to KO/Incapcitate/Kill each opponent with a single punch(a physcal attack, no Ki blasts). If he cant, then he loses.

1.) Freeza 1st Form (Freeza Saga)
2.) Freeza Final Form (Freeza Saga)
3.) SSJ Goku (Freeza Saga)
4.) Dr Gero
5.) SSJ Future Trunks (Androidd Saga)
6.) Kamicollo
7.) Android 16
8.) Semi-Perfect Cell
9.) USSJ Trunks
10.) Dabura
11.) Perfect Cell
12.) Super Perfect
13.) SSJ2 Gohan

Round 1:Goku is in base
Round 2: Goku as a super saiyan
Round 3:Goku as a super saiyan 2
Round -1
Loses at final form frieza

Round- 2
Stops at SPC

Round - 3
Clears with ease
Zombie wrote:Tamborine vs Roshi [22 TB arc].
Drum vs Cyborg Tao.
Demon kids in both cases
Berserker1921 wrote:Okay this is a big one.

Vegeta and Nappa vs the four armed warrior (that Beerus killed)?

Shisami vs Ginyu?

Guru and Slug fusion vs 1st form Freeza?

Goku (dragon ball final fight piccolo, with Kaioken) vs full powered Raditz?

Super 17 vs baby Vegeta ssj4?

Janemba vs Pure Boo?

Hidregan vs Vegeta (dragon ball super, rage boost)?

Gotenks ssj (buu saga) vs ssj goku (dragon ball super)?

Raged boost gohan vs 3% Beerus?
The alien

If it is pre-eternal youth, then freeza, otherwise still freeza (guru will make slug weaker)

Raditz. I don't think this goku can handle KK x4.

Depends on energy drained

Kid buu beats both janembas

Rage vegeta can kill him , but maybe hirdy turning to smoke is the key to his win. Going for hirdugarn

Gotenks. If you make it SS3 battle, then goku takes it.

Beerus
Berserker1921 wrote:Gouub (Gohan + majin uub GT, porta fusions) vs 4th form Freeza (after training)?
Vegito ssj3, the last namekian, and God buu vs 60% Berrus?
Ssj5 goku (dragon ball af) vs ssjgod goku?
Ssj blue Broly vs 80% Beerus?
Freeza ( last resort is planet destruction, but he can win without it too)
Beerus easily. I'm in those who have 1% beerus > BoG SS3 vegetto
AF goku (even if it doesn't make sense)
Beerus
Angelus wrote:Imperfect Cell (Post-Gingertown) VS SSJ Vegeta (pre-ROSAT Androids Saga)

Androids 13, 14, 15 VS Kamiccolo, with all of the following with Kaiokenx20: Gohan, Krillin, Tenshinhan, Yamcha, Chiaotzu (No Tribeam/Kienzan. All Androids Saga. No turning into Super 13. To be clear, Kamiccolo won't have Kaioken)
Easy win for Imperfect cell
No super 13? Piccolo solos
Hellspawn28 wrote:DBZ Movie 13 SSj3 Goku vs. Janemba (post-transformation)

So Goku have a better chance on beating Janemba again at this point of time?
The battle is twice as long as gogeta battle was. Goku wins in 3 shots.
Angelus wrote:Piccolo VS SSJ Goku (sick with the heart virus) -- Both Androids Saga. Both during the time before the start of Goku VS Android 19 fight.
Goku dominates a few seconds before piccolo stops fighting and carries him away to get his medicine

Zombie wrote:SSJ Future Trunks [Last appearance] vs Piccolo [DBS].
Base Gohan [Post Z sword] vs 70% FP Freeza [Namek saga].
Piccolo. I have piccolo above CG goku at even buu arc (still useless at the time but training)

I have all base saiyans below 25% freeza
LightBing wrote:King Chapa (22nd TB) vs Akkuman - No devilmite beam

Grandpa Gohan vs Chiaotzu (22nd TB)

Master Roshi and Tsuru-sennin fusion dance vs Goku (23rd TB)
King chappa wins.

Chiatzu was strong enough to trouble krillin. He wins.

This is going to be a hell of rival boost with awesome techniques. The fusion wins.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:43 am

more battles:

1. Base vegitto vs SS gotenks (post)

2. Bojack , Hatchiyak , M8 broly , M10 Broly , SPC , PC , Majin vegeta , CG gohan , Pikkon , dabura (no spit) vs SS3 goku (dead) , everyone at full power , no planet destruction

3. 1st form freeza DBS vs buu [mystic gohan , SS3 goku(dead) , piccolo , majin vegeta] ABSORBED. No candy beam , no absorptions

4. Frieza , cold , cooler vs #17 , everyone at FP, no mecha-meta , no planet destruction , no DBS

5. Beerus & champa vs SSB goku , vegeta , gold frieza , mystery guy

6. King cold vs #19 pre absorption

7. Namek SS goku vs HEALTHY 100% freeza

8. Yamcha and satan vs videl and chiatzu (everyone at equal PL)

9. Raditz , yamcha , yajirobe, tien , chiatzu , piccolo , krillin , popo vs nappa (saiyan arc max power everyone)
Last edited by apex_pretador on Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Pocket-God
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pocket-God » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:39 am

1. Vegito easily, Gotenks sucks :V

2. With that many enemies i don't really see Goku winning, besides just the Brolys should be more than enough.

3. Buu wins with ease, everyone you mentioned on his team besides Piccolo would win on their own, putting them all in Buu is just overkill

4. This isn't much of a battle, #17 obviously.

5. Beerus & champa

6. I'm thinking King cold

7.Goku still roflstomps

8. Yamcha and Satan

9. Still probably Nappa

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:00 am

Pocket-God wrote:3. Buu wins with ease, everyone you mentioned on his team besides Piccolo would win on their own, putting them all in Buu is just overkill
Everyone is absorbed in buu here
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:44 pm

apex_pretador wrote:more battles:

2. Bojack , Hatchiyak , M8 broly , M10 Broly , SPC , PC , Majin vegeta , CG gohan , Paikuhan , dabura (no spit) vs SS3 goku (dead) , everyone at full power , no planet destruction

3. 1st form freeza DBS vs buu [mystic gohan , SS3 goku(dead) , piccolo , majin vegeta] ABSORBED. No candy beam , no absorptions

4. Freeza , cold , cooler vs #17 , everyone at FP, no mecha-meta , no planet destruction , no DBS

5. Beerus & champa vs SSB goku , vegeta , gold Freeza , mystery guy

9. Raditz , yamcha , yajirobe, Tenshinhan , chiatzu , piccolo , krillin , popo vs nappa (saiyan arc max power everyone)
1.- Vegetto isn't that far of SSJ Gotenks. He can win if he plays his cards right.
2.- Goku gets overwhelmed and killed.
3.- Freeza puts some fight but gets killed.
4.- 17 kills them all.
5.- I honestly don't know. The gods?
6.- King Cold is stronger but 19's absorption ability will secure him the win.
7.- History repeats itself.
8.- Chiatzu wins alone with his physic powers.
9.- The team could win if they really work together.

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:33 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:Pui Pui and Yakon vs. #19 and Dr. Gero

Who wins?
Pui Pui would be fodder to the 2 androids. If the 19 and Gero work together, they might be able to beat Yakon.
apex_pretador wrote:more battles:

2. Bojack , Hatchiyak , M8 broly , M10 Broly , SPC , PC , Majin vegeta , CG gohan , Paikuhan , dabura (no spit) vs SS3 goku (dead) , everyone at full power , no planet destruction

4. Freeza , cold , cooler vs #17 , everyone at FP, no mecha-meta , no planet destruction , no DBS

5. Beerus & champa vs SSB goku , vegeta , gold Freeza , mystery guy

9. Raditz , yamcha , yajirobe, Tenshinhan , chiatzu , piccolo , krillin , popo vs nappa (saiyan arc max power everyone)
1. I'm giving it to base Vegito.

2. Goku should be able one-shot all but Majin Vegeta, SPC and CG Gohan. Then, he can proceed to stomp the rest.

3. Buu stomps, imo.

4. 17 one-shotted Piccolo, and nearly one-shotted SSJ Trunks. He takes this.

5. I'd say Golden Freeza and the mystery guy will give Beerus and Champa some trouble, but sooner or later, Freeza will get weaker, then him and the mystery guy would lose.

6. I'd say 19

7. I think Goku would still take this

8. If everyone's equal, I'd give it to Videl and Chiaotzu. Chiaotzu has his psychic powers, which would probably be the game changer.

9. I'm going with Nappa.