Friends and I Unbox DB Figures While Wasted

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Drabaz
Advanced Regular

Friends and I Unbox DB Figures While Wasted

Post by Drabaz » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:34 am

DRUNK Unboxing w/ Friends! | SCultures SSGSS Goku & 30th Anniversary Goku
During a Christmas party I was having at my house, I decided to film an unboxing video of the figures I just got as gifts from my Secret Santa! This took place late at night so we were all pretty intoxicated.
(Please drink responsibly)
Needless to say, it was complete chaos, but it made for a great video! And the two figures were fantastic!

My Dragon Ball AMV's:
Pain into Power - Gohan Tribute - Best Character Profile at AnimeNext
The Dragon Ball Life - Original DB only AMV - Coordinators Choice at Anime Conji
When I See You Again [NEW!!!] - Goku & Krillin AMV - Best Drama at Otakon

dae428
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Friends and I Unbox DB Figures While Wasted

Post by dae428 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:45 am

Dude, just discovered your videos a few days ago. Fantastic content! The fact that I'm not a even a fan of the music that's in your videos and still watch said videos over and over again speaks volumes of how fantastic your skills as an amv creator are as well as the effort you put into each an every one of your videos. Well... except that last video... No offense bro but you looked like you were drunk while making it. I kid, I kid... Seriously though, great work.

Drabaz
Advanced Regular

Re: Friends and I Unbox DB Figures While Wasted

Post by Drabaz » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:55 am

Wow man, thanks! That really means a lot to me. I totally understand people having different tastes in music than me, but it still astounds me when people still watch and enjoy my AMVs anyway. That's truly amazing and makes me very happy! :D
My Dragon Ball AMV's:
Pain into Power - Gohan Tribute - Best Character Profile at AnimeNext
The Dragon Ball Life - Original DB only AMV - Coordinators Choice at Anime Conji
When I See You Again [NEW!!!] - Goku & Krillin AMV - Best Drama at Otakon