The final villain ideas for Super

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

CosmicSaiyan
Banned Alternate Account

Re: The final villain ideas for Super

Post by CosmicSaiyan » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:12 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
CosmicSaiyan wrote:
]
That design is far too Saint Seiya-like to fit in with Dragon Ball.
Well honestly I dont think Dragon ball is the type of series where there are limits to specific types of outfits or clothes that can exist.
I know in Naruto every single person in that series had these sandle like shoes that were showing off their toes lol, But in Dragon Ball we seen different styles from casual gi outfits, to more street urban outfits similar to what future trunks and androids where wearing. And since Toriyama loves drawing mecha in general i dont think it would be out of his style to draw saint seiya like armors, because he already was involved in tons of dragon quests games where he designed differents characters, clothes and armors that looked pretty similar to masami kurumada style. Here is some examples

'

brellawishes

Post by brellawishes » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:02 am

I'm hoping they create a reality warper/time manipulator for the final villain. A corrupted God of Destruction, the most powerful of the 12, uses his power to destroy all the other universes and such. Would probably be interesting.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:07 am

Re: Dragon Quest type armor

My biggest worry with that is Gokû trying out Dragon Quest style armor would be a lot like Gokû trying to swing that sword and failing tragicomically in the Buu arc; that he wouldn't be able to acclimate to it well and would end up all clumsy before abandoning it a panel later for his loose-fitting dougi instead.

Vegeta though; he's used to armor and his original saiyan arc armor was pretty loaded compared to what he wears now so I could see him doing alright in Dragon Quest style armor.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:36 am

Like i said before.
God of The Whole Multiverse. the one above all! The source of everything. An omnipotent being.
Like Aladjinn for instance xD from dragon ball new age.

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:09 am

GodVegetto91 wrote:Like i said before.
God of The Whole Multiverse. the one above all! The source of everything. An omnipotent being.
Omnipotent being are unbeatable to matter what,you need another omnipotent to stalemate it otherwise all other non-omnipotent will be blinked out of existence.If we ever going to see an omnipotent being in the future,I'm sure he will be a complete neutral.

ssjvegeta420

Post by ssjvegeta420 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:57 pm

i want golden Freeza to return and become the final villian of super. his ressurection in the movie was a complete waste as he never felt like a threat and had such potential. 4 months training and got that power boost? wow imagine if he fully trained and didnt have the stamina issue! golden Freeza WAS STRONGER THEN SSGSS GOKU UNTIL THE POWER DRAIN!!!!. he is the best dbz villian of all time and vegeta was robbed. vegeta deserves to have a epic fight with Freeza on the scale of the original goku vs Freeza fight on namek. he deserves that epic battle and to kill him in revenge. ill never forget vegetas tearful plea to goku on namek. toriyama hates vegeta though and he will never get the true spotlight and MAJOR VILLIAN KILLS

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:06 pm

Having a omnipotent being as a final villain would be stupid. It ruin the idea of having a omnipotent if they can be defeated.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

CosmicSaiyan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by CosmicSaiyan » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:25 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:
Having a omnipotent being as a final villain would be stupid. It ruin the idea of having a omnipotent if they can be defeated.
You have to understand that there are different types interpretations of omnipotent beings. Omnipotents beings that were created by the author to be a fictional independent being do not possess omnipresence and omniscience making them a lesser to a true omnipotent who is the interpretation of the actual author and ability to influence his existence in both fictional and real world.
Thats why characters like TOAA and Kami Tenchi could fit in at a truly super omnipotent level since they are not just fictional characters.

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:58 pm

CosmicSaiyan wrote:
Hellspawn28 wrote:
You have to understand that there are different types interpretations of omnipotent beings. Omnipotents beings that were created by the author to be a fictional independent being do not possess omnipresence and omniscience making them a lesser to a true omnipotent who is the interpretation of the actual author and ability to influence his existence in both fictional and real world.
Thats why characters like TOAA and Kami Tenchi could fit in at a truly super omnipotent level since they are not just fictional characters.
Omniscience and omnipresence are generally included in omnipotence. Just having limitless power is not omnipotence. Idk the exact name for it, but you can read some of it here.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:42 pm

True. What i mean is the 3 omni's.
Omnipotence, Omnipresence and Omniscience.

Omnipotence is the ability to DO everything. (All Powerful) you just have to think about something and boom! it happens. You can just think someone away with a thought! (No limits!) litterally EVERYTHING is possible for you, and NOTHING is impossible!

Omnipresence means you can exist anywhere and nowhere all at the same time. (I could now be standing in front of you, but at the same time i can be sitting at a bar drinking a beer, and be at a million other places!)

Omniscience is "All Knowing"'.. You know litterally EVERYTHING! Past, Present and Future!

But yeah, Omnipresence and Omniscience are generally included in omnipotence for the sake of convenience.

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:21 pm

It'd be cool if Zarama is the reason old kai wanted to prevent the usage of dragonballs (for this version of it's negative effects. GT's version is great to re use though)

Maybe some monster that hunts gods? Once all the universe are explored, one creator that has a history of hating saiyans finds there's now saiyan gods and resents the gods for it, goes around siphoning their godly ki or something. Just throwing shit out there.
Any post before 8/7/2016 isn't mine. This account was a gift from someone who thought the account was already banned. Saved me the trouble of making a new one haha XD

I love DB/DBZ/DBGT/DBZK/DBS (If I didn't why would I be here? XD)

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:47 pm

Zarama created a goofy incantation to summon the dragon after gathering the super dragon balls. Anyone who thinks this creature will be an intimidating and menacing threat to all of existence in a series like Super is just asking to be disappointed.
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:38 pm

fadeddreams5 wrote:Zarama created a goofy incantation to summon the dragon after gathering the super dragon balls. Anyone who thinks this creature will be an intimidating and menacing threat to all of existence in a series like Super is just asking to be disappointed.

IDK about the rest but it's just an idea for me. Plus this is dragonball...look at the final villain for Z, a big man child bubblegum creature who cant speak correctly. Dragonball ahs series, but also goofy elements. And when it's goofy, toriyama can make it dark still.

Not saying he will be the final villain, or even a villain at all...or even in the series! However it's not impossible.
Any post before 8/7/2016 isn't mine. This account was a gift from someone who thought the account was already banned. Saved me the trouble of making a new one haha XD

Chillekasper
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Chillekasper » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:00 pm

Broly would be epic XD

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:23 pm

Chillekasper wrote:Broly would be epic XD

YES! YES! YES!

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:26 pm

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta wrote:

YES! YES! YES!
No. No. No.

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:44 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta wrote:

YES! YES! YES!
No. No. No.

Broly would spay and neuter Beerus. Sorry not sorry, :3

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:02 pm

The last villain should definitely be the most powerful God (perhaps the God of all 12 universes?), or something related to the Dragonballs like the Dark Dragons from GT.

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:15 pm

I wonder if they'll ever even explore the other universes. I feel they were only ever mentioned to perpetually give Toriyama writing material whenever he feels like revisiting the series. =P

Super will likely end with only universe 6 explored.
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

Pannaliciour
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Pannaliciour » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:36 pm

fadeddreams5 wrote:I wonder if they'll ever even explore the other universes. I feel they were only ever mentioned to perpetually give Toriyama writing material whenever he feels like revisiting the series. =P

Super will likely end with only universe 6 explored.
Won't that be enough? In one universe (universe 7) we got dragon ball and dragon ball z. More than 300 episode.