Goku and Vegeta's power after 3 years in Room of Time

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

emperior
I Live Here

Goku and Vegeta's power after 3 years in Room of Time

Post by emperior » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:38 pm

How powerful do you think Goku and Vegeta are after their sparring training of 3 years inside Room of Space and Time?
I think they could have finally surpassed Beerus or they are on par with him. Maybe they were able to achieve a new form?
Hopefully they have developed new techniques?
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

Draconic
I Live Here

Re: Goku and Vegeta's power after 3 years in Room of Time

Post by Draconic » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:12 pm

Not much stronger than before. After going in the ROSAT a second time, neither Vegeta nor Trunks became much stronger before the Cell Games, so I don't see why Goku and Vegeta would now. They only used it to buy time.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

shadd21
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by shadd21 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:12 pm

I personally see them(in SSB form) being equal or at least close to Monoka powerwise, they may probably even mastered a little bit of Whis' ability move their limbs independently.
Draconic wrote:Not much stronger than before. After going in the ROSAT a second time, neither Vegeta nor Trunks became much stronger before the Cell Games, so I don't see why Goku and Vegeta would now. They only used it to buy time.
Considering how Vegeta reached SSG tier within just a couple of months, i wouldn't label them being passed their peak just yet.

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:00 am

shadd21 wrote:I personally see them(in SSB form) being equal or at least close to Monoka powerwise, they may probably even mastered a little bit of Whis' ability move their limbs independently.
Draconic wrote:Not much stronger than before. After going in the ROSAT a second time, neither Vegeta nor Trunks became much stronger before the Cell Games, so I don't see why Goku and Vegeta would now. They only used it to buy time.
Considering how Vegeta reached SSG tier within just a couple of months, i wouldn't label them being passed their peak just yet.
Where did I mention anything about peak? Fact is, the ROSAT is useless, not that they can't get stronger.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:06 am

I'm just excited about the idea that they're gonna train together for three years in the RoSaT. :mrgreen:

I mean, they've only been training together at Beerus' place for 6 months, and that's as classmates! And Beerus' home is way less rough a territory than the RoSaT, plus what're meals gonna be like after a while? They're gonna be eating survival food after the first year or so. I wonder how long canned goods usually last.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Kuririn Fan
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Kuririn Fan » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:42 am

Stronger than Beerus, finally.

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:09 am

Vegeta and Trunks didn't get any better after they trained for the 2nd time in the ROSAT because they went alone and did the same exact training twice, which lead to no improvements. If Trunks and Vegeta sparred, because of their Saiyan blood they would have become a LOT more powerful.
As Whis stated, when Goku and Vegeta spar they get much better than doing his training. Fact is Goku and Vegeta never ever trained together before training under Whis and they are both very good at training, so training together for three years should make them a lot stronger than before.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:06 am

Something tells me they're still going to be weaker than Beerus and Monaka. Being the strongest opponent Beerus has ever faced is one of Monaka's important traits. It might undervalue his importance to the team if Goku and Vegeta surpassed him and the deity of destruction like that. At the same time -- I wonder how much Piccolo and Buu could have improved if they trained with Whis. I don't have much hope in that occurring, though.

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:38 am

Eh ? I don't understand why people believe they already surpasses Beerus.That would mean they will clear the Champa tournament with ease unless of course,Champa's team have also some people stronger than Beerus which is very unlikely.They're still weaker than Monaka and Champa in my opinion.

Beerus = 10.0

Champa = 9.6

Monaka = 9.3

SSjB Goku/Vegeta (Post ROSAT) = 8.5 to 9.0

Golden Freeza = 8.2

SSjB Goku/Vegeta (ROF) = 7.0

Hitiro
I Live Here

Post by Hitiro » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:42 am

The only fact that has remained since the good old days is that Saiyan's will get much much stronger when they have been fighting a strong opponent. Akira Toriyama said that if Goku and Beerus were to continue fighting then Goku would have eventually caught up to Beerus and be able to turn the tables. One of the reasons Goku and Gohan got so strong in the Cell arc was because they were sparring each other. Goku was able to reach the level he was at due to having to keep up with Gohan's insane talent. This pushed him from being weaker than the androids to on par with a suppressed Cell. Whereas Vegeta and Trunks in their first training in the RoSaT could only surpass Semi-Perfect Cell and Perfect Cell with additional transformations.

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:57 pm

In my opinion there would be no point in Goku and Vegeta wasting 3 years of their lives if they didn't increase their power exponentially.
Monaka sure is good, but Goku and Vegeta will be stronger than him, they are the protagonists after all, they will receive the spotlight during the tournament.
I think we will see Goku and Vegeta holding up their power at the beginning, and then surprise everyone with new techniques/forms.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:13 pm

I still don't think they will be as powerful as Beerus. I think they may have surpassed Golden Freeza in strength, but they won't be as strong as Monaka.

Birusu16
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Birusu16 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:33 pm

They're certainly not going to be as strong or stronger than Beerus. Because if they were then that'd mean there's at least 2 people on Champa's team who're as strong or stronger than him and that's certainly not going to happen. There's a reason Whis, Beerus, Vados and Champa aren't participating.

At best they'll be as strong as Monaka seeing as if they were stronger then it would completely devaluate the whole "strongest fighter Beerus has ever faced" thing they have going on. Not to mention he's revealed to be the Captain of the team in the previews/summaries for the next few episodes. The Captain is usually the strongest one on the team.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:28 am

As strong as golden freeza (fresh)
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:04 am

I find it hard to believe after 3 years of sparring training Goku and Vegeta aren't at Beerus level. We will have to wait and see what it happens though.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:34 am

Lord Beerus wrote:I still don't think they will be as powerful as Beerus. I think they may have surpassed Golden Freeza in strength, but they won't be as strong as Monaka.
Ofcourse you dont. xD

Kishido
Banned

Post by Kishido » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:06 pm

Still weaker as Gohan after his training with Piccolo.

Super Saiyan Blue 2 incoming

buutenks
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by buutenks » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:42 am

Stronger but they havent surpassed beerus yet IMO.

NitroEX
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by NitroEX » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:16 pm

Can't you only spend 2 days/years inside the thing before it locks you in?

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:30 pm

NitroEX wrote:Can't you only spend 2 days/years inside the thing before it locks you in?
It's a new ROSAT.