Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

coola
I Live Here

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by coola » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:02 pm

Nice choreography :)
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:31 pm

This kinda reminds me of the battle between Goku and Beerus in Battle Of Gods where Beerus toyed with SSJ3 Goku on King Kai's Planet.

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:00 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:This kinda reminds me of the battle between Goku and Beerus in Battle Of Gods where Beerus toyed with SSJ3 Goku on King Kai's Planet.
I thought exactly the same. This whole page feels like a throwback to that fight with Gotenks mimicking Goku by charging at Buu, then appearing above him instead and throwing a punch Buu easily catches. Of course here's where the comparisons stops as Gotenks throws a mouth blast at Buu. In BoG Beerus threw Goku away. IIRC it's exactly the same way the fight begins in BoG.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:11 pm

Love it or hate it, SSJ3 never quite looked this damn good in the official manga imo.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:41 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:Love it or hate it, SSJ3 never quite looked this damn good in the official manga imo.
Because it was basically a joke in the official manga, not a serious form.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:46 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:Love it or hate it, SSJ3 never quite looked this damn good in the official manga imo.
I thought SSJ3 appeared quite awesome in the manga too.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:00 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
I thought SSJ3 appeared quite awesome in the manga too.
It looks pretty good in its introduction shot but afterward, it doesn't have much in the way of noticeable ones in the confines of purely the manga.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

Mewzard
I Live Here

Post by Mewzard » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:40 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:It looks pretty good in its introduction shot but afterward, it doesn't have much in the way of noticeable ones in the confines of purely the manga.
Mainly because it's not used much, and in the few times it is used, it never really leads to a hero's victory over a foe.
RIDER KIIIIIIICK!

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:11 pm

You know, I have my gripes with the comic every now and then....

But Asura's artwork. Dayum.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:41 pm

His artwork is fantastic, even though sometimes it gets a bit too detailed for its own good, but the paneling needs work.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:13 pm

Doctor. wrote:His artwork is fantastic, even though sometimes it gets a bit too detailed for its own good, but the paneling needs work.
How does his paneling need work, out of curiosity?
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:13 pm

Mewzard wrote:
ekrolo2 wrote:It looks pretty good in its introduction shot but afterward, it doesn't have much in the way of noticeable ones in the confines of purely the manga.
Mainly because it's not used much, and in the few times it is used, it never really leads to a hero's victory over a foe.
Only because Goku and Gotenks ignore the ki drain issue and drag that fight like they usually do. Goku flat out called himself on it when talking to Vegeta.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:36 pm

Fionordequester wrote:
Doctor. wrote:His artwork is fantastic, even though sometimes it gets a bit too detailed for its own good, but the paneling needs work.
I'm not well-versed with the proper terminology to explain it properly, but the panels seem too... samey? They don't vary a whole lot, it's common to find a page with panels that are the exact same size.

saiyanvegetable
Temporarily Banned

Post by saiyanvegetable » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:51 am

Fionordequester wrote:
His artwork is great, but his panels are very linear and expository. There's not too much room for creativity.

Gorou
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Gorou » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:39 am

After this fight there will be another lunch break ??
How much time has passed?

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:35 am

GogetaJr is still the best DBM artist.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:43 am

Doctor. wrote:
Fionordequester wrote:
I'm not well-versed with the proper terminology to explain it properly, but the panels seem too... samey? They don't vary a whole lot, it's common to find a page with panels that are the exact same size.
If they were doing chapter by chapter releases he would have more freedom to vary. Since it's page by page, they want to have decent progress in almost every page, which implies something like 5 panels or 6, and there's only so many ways to have 5 or 6 panels in a rectangular page.

For example, in this current chapter, all pages had different panel composition, but they all had 6 panels. So, he does vary but he can only do so much with 6 panel per page.
Marco Polo wrote:GogetaJr is still the best DBM artist.
Why? Overall I don"t see why he was superior. To me they are on the same level, or asura is somewhat better.

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:57 pm

That was quick :lol:

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:00 pm

Well, it was established that 3s stamina issues get worse the stronger you are. It only makes sense he'd de-fuse so fast :lol:

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:06 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:Well, it was established that 3s stamina issues get worse the stronger you are. It only makes sense he'd de-fuse so fast :lol:
Perhaps Buu's magic will allow them to refuse immediately rather than having to wait for an hour.