All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bansho64
I Live Here

Re: All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread.

Post by Bansho64 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:10 am

I don't know if anyone's interested but I recently found a person on ebay selling a japanese vhs tape of Dragon Ball:Mystical Adventure. Here's a link for anyone interested http://m.ebay.com/itm/Used-Dragon-Ball- ... nav=SEARCH

Bansho64
I Live Here

Post by Bansho64 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:12 am

Here's another person who's been selling japanese vhs tapes of the Dragon Ball Z movies for $42 a tape http://m.ebay.com/itm/Dragon-Ball-Z-Coo ... nav=SEARCH

SonEric84
Banned

Post by SonEric84 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:23 am

Bansho64 wrote:Here's another person who's been selling japanese vhs tapes of the Dragon Ball Z movies for $42 a tape http://m.ebay.com/itm/Dragon-Ball-Z-Coo ... nav=SEARCH
I actually own this and a few others. I didn't realize they were going for that much.
Trans rights, now!

Bansho64
I Live Here

Post by Bansho64 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:32 am

SonEric84 wrote:
Bansho64 wrote:Here's another person who's been selling japanese vhs tapes of the Dragon Ball Z movies for $42 a tape http://m.ebay.com/itm/Dragon-Ball-Z-Coo ... nav=SEARCH
I actually own this and a few others. I didn't realize they were going for that much.
What's even better is that some got their prices lowered for 30% off so now some of them are $29

Iberian_Saiyan
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Iberian_Saiyan » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:55 pm

Bansho64 wrote:I don't know if anyone's interested but I recently found a person on ebay selling a japanese vhs tape of Dragon Ball:Mystical Adventure. Here's a link for anyone interested http://m.ebay.com/itm/Used-Dragon-Ball- ... nav=SEARCH
Why's the cover smaller than the case itself?

Bansho64
I Live Here

Post by Bansho64 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:17 pm

Iberian_Saiyan wrote:
Bansho64 wrote:I don't know if anyone's interested but I recently found a person on ebay selling a japanese vhs tape of Dragon Ball:Mystical Adventure. Here's a link for anyone interested http://m.ebay.com/itm/Used-Dragon-Ball- ... nav=SEARCH
Why's the cover smaller than the case itself?
The case is from a rental store I'm guessing. It says that it's rental product. I know it's authentic because of the Toei sticker and the Dragon Ball label on the tape.

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:56 pm

GOOD NEWS! I thought my stuff was burned in a fire after they were stolen....but nope! The dude apologized and returned em. SO that good for whoever wants these. Here's what's for sale-

*Dragonball 2 disc UNCUT saga sets. Everything from tournament arc to Piccolo Jr arc 2

*DBZ blu ray SEASON SETS 1-8

*DBZ movie double feature BLU ray

*DBZ Kai- Part 1,2,3 blu ray

*kai parts 1-8 DVD (parts 3/4 come together in a bundle :) )

* DRAGON BOX 3,5,6,7 as well as #1 but it's a library version (origonals discs but not original case. they made their own case for some reason)

*saga of Goku DVD

*Kid buu saga box set with sleeve-VHS

*DBZ ocean dub Box set 1/2 both with sleeves :)

*majin buu saga DVD set with collector's sleeve :)

* Babidi box set DVD with sleeve

ALL the Daizenshuu in Japanese (Accept the first one which is in english)

DBZ super exciting guides 1 and 2

GT perfect files 1/2 and #3 (the hero's legacy comic perfect file book)

DB volume 13 in japanese

Dragonball entire manga set. All of ball

Dragonball Z entire manga set

Manga duplicates

Manga alternate cover in English (thinner and no VIZ censorship book apparently.)

saiyan saga 1 DVD starter set (toy missing head)

lord slug anime comic

curse of blood rubies movie original toonami dub DVD

Some vizbig books of db/dbz

Broly anime comic

*funimation toonami dub DVD singles all of them. every single one.

for the funimation singles I have the saga sleeved box sets of majin buu saga, Babidi, and garlic jr.

*DBGT remastered season 1/2 aka the entire series,but separate, not the series box set cover.

dragonball remastered season 1-5 but season 4 or five has a wrong case,but the discs are correct. cant remember which 1 is in a wrong case.

DBZ battle of gods blu ray

DBZ battle of gods DVD from japan

random VHS tapes of dragonball (official not recordings) and dvd duplicates of Z and GT dvds.

majority of these are I'm listing are LIKE NEW condition,some are good-very good, and quite of a few onestly are scratched up and skip a bit....but those are the older ones for the most part like the funimation singles for some of em.

99% of these are in their original casing, some have their insert pampletes and insert cards still like broly.....sold after given a nice cleaning to go from clean to shiney clean :D

I also have a headless goku with angel wings....if anyone wants that...?....and a ssj goku pop bobblehead and a piccolo pop bobblehead.

Selling em through Ebay,when I post em up I'll let you know,message me if you're interested in things by themselves or together. I'll post pictures of how good the discs and cases are with the bid page on ebay so don't worry about that.

I'm selling these hoping you'll enjoy em. Most you can't tell were even played before with the discs, the dragon boxes have great cases, but some have small flaws you'll see like a few tears for box 7. It'll be in the pictures.

If you want to trade we can talk about it, but the only thing I'd want to trade is for star wars merchandise, and I already own a lot but it can't hurt to throw that out and see what people say. Again if there's any questions let me know, it'll be up pretty soon, I'll get the ones people ask for up sooner then say lesser wanted things like...headless angel goku.....so let me know what you want. bundled with out things or by themselves. Either's fine. Enjoy :) Hope you have as much fun with em as I did.
Any post before 8/7/2016 isn't mine. This account was a gift from someone who thought the account was already banned. Saved me the trouble of making a new one haha XD

I love DB/DBZ/DBGT/DBZK/DBS (If I didn't why would I be here? XD)

ShaneisMC
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ShaneisMC » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:31 pm

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta wrote:GOOD NEWS! I thought my stuff was burned in a fire after they were stolen....but nope! The dude apologized and returned em. SO that good for whoever wants these. Here's what's for sale-

*Dragonball 2 disc UNCUT saga sets. Everything from tournament arc to Piccolo Jr arc 2

* DRAGON BOX 3,5,6,7 as well as #1 but it's a library version (origonals discs but not original case. they made their own case for some reason)

*saga of Goku DVD

DB volume 13 in japanese

Manga duplicates

Manga alternate cover in English (thinner and no VIZ censorship book apparently.)

lord slug anime comic

Broly anime comic

for the funimation singles I have the saga sleeved box sets of majin buu saga, Babidi, and garlic jr.

*DBGT remastered season 1/2 aka the entire series,but separate, not the series box set cover.

dragonball remastered season 1-5 but season 4 or five has a wrong case,but the discs are correct. cant remember which 1 is in a wrong case.

random VHS tapes of dragonball (official not recordings) and dvd duplicates of Z and GT dvds.

majority of these are I'm listing are LIKE NEW condition,some are good-very good, and quite of a few onestly are scratched up and skip a bit....but those are the older ones for the most part like the funimation singles for some of em.

99% of these are in their original casing, some have their insert pampletes and insert cards still like broly.....sold after given a nice cleaning to go from clean to shiney clean :D

I also have a headless goku with angel wings....if anyone wants that...?....and a ssj goku pop bobblehead and a piccolo pop bobblehead.

Selling em through Ebay,when I post em up I'll let you know,message me if you're interested in things by themselves or together. I'll post pictures of how good the discs and cases are with the bid page on ebay so don't worry about that.

I'm selling these hoping you'll enjoy em. Most you can't tell were even played before with the discs, the dragon boxes have great cases, but some have small flaws you'll see like a few tears for box 7. It'll be in the pictures.

If you want to trade we can talk about it, but the only thing I'd want to trade is for star wars merchandise, and I already own a lot but it can't hurt to throw that out and see what people say. Again if there's any questions let me know, it'll be up pretty soon, I'll get the ones people ask for up sooner then say lesser wanted things like...headless angel goku.....so let me know what you want. bundled with out things or by themselves. Either's fine. Enjoy :) Hope you have as much fun with em as I did.

What ya lookin for out of these things?

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:56 pm

ShaneisMC wrote:
LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta wrote:GOOD NEWS! I thought my stuff was burned in a fire after they were stolen....but nope! The dude apologized and returned em. SO that good for whoever wants these. Here's what's for sale-

*saga of Goku DVD

DB volume 13 in japanese

Manga duplicates

lord slug anime comic

Broly anime comic

What ya lookin for out of these things?

Haven't given it much thought on those. What did you have in mind?
Any post before 8/7/2016 isn't mine. This account was a gift from someone who thought the account was already banned. Saved me the trouble of making a new one haha XD

ShaneisMC
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ShaneisMC » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:42 pm

I honest to God don't really know what their worth would be. I know thats not exactly the smartest thing to admit to a seller, but perhaps someone else around here could help give an accurate figure? I don't wanna have to chop my arm off to afford stuff but I'm not actively trying to rip someone off either.

Bansho64
I Live Here

Post by Bansho64 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:44 pm

Does anyone here have any recordings off Toonami?

SSGSS Goku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by SSGSS Goku » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:22 pm

ShaneisMC wrote:I honest to God don't really know what their worth would be. I know thats not exactly the smartest thing to admit to a seller, but perhaps someone else around here could help give an accurate figure? I don't wanna have to chop my arm off to afford stuff but I'm not actively trying to rip someone off either.
I'm pretty sure Daizenshuus are worth around $25 on average, GT Perfect Files are around $20 each (but I'm not sure how much the Hero's Legacy one is worth), and the Super Exciting Guides are around $30 (possibly less) from what I've seen on eBay

Iberian_Saiyan
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Iberian_Saiyan » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:28 pm

SSGSS Goku wrote:
ShaneisMC wrote:I honest to God don't really know what their worth would be. I know thats not exactly the smartest thing to admit to a seller, but perhaps someone else around here could help give an accurate figure? I don't wanna have to chop my arm off to afford stuff but I'm not actively trying to rip someone off either.
I'm pretty sure Daizenshuus are worth around $25 on average, GT Perfect Files are around $20 each (but I'm not sure how much the Hero's Legacy one is worth), and the Super Exciting Guides are around $30 (possibly less) from what I've seen on eBay
Funimation's GT Hero's Legacy? Not much.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... 27s+Legacy

SSGSS Goku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by SSGSS Goku » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:34 pm

Iberian_Saiyan wrote:
SSGSS Goku wrote:
Funimation's GT Hero's Legacy? Not much.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... 27s+Legacy
I'm talking about the book. LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta, is this the one you're talking about? Image

LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta
Advanced Regular

Post by LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:16 pm

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... 27s+Legacy[/quote]
I'm talking about the book. LSSJGODSSJ4Gogeta, is this the one you're talking about? Image[/quote]

Yeah it is, only the cover is a little different. Matches the first 2 GT perfect files and is marked as the third with the 3 star ball on the side. It's black like the other two. Guess there's two varients.

My thing is I'd never sell stuff too high, as then you get no buyers, but also not too low as then I don't wanna be jipped. I don't plan to rip anyone off or rip someone else off. Bad Karma. I know by the time all of this stuff is gone my star wars collection will be much better though :D

Bansho64 wrote:Does anyone here have any recordings off Toonami?
I have some of the toonami version on VHS, but it's official release, not home release with the logo and commericals. I also have the entire original toonami run on DVD, but again it's an official release. No commercials to enjoy. That's for youtube. So if you wanan hear super buu's old voice and such from the old dub, then I can sell the dvd's. I even have the toonami re-release they did to replace the ocean dub for the vegeta saga. Got a few spare copies too :)

Bardo117
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bardo117 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:09 pm

Anybody selling SH Figuarts ??
El Conejo Malo

thejeremymenace
Beyond Newbie

Post by thejeremymenace » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:34 am

デデーン
Twitter: @gravitypriest
Dragon Radar ~ Subtitles for the Dragon Box Thread | Download | Source
Dragon Ball dialogue bot @dbz_ebooks | Thread | Source

dbzj14

Post by dbzj14 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:42 pm

Why is box 2 starting st $124?!??! They were only 35-40$ when they were released, why is the price so jacked up??

Tyro
Patreon Supporter

Post by Tyro » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:50 pm

dbzj14 wrote:Why is box 2 starting st $124?!??! They were only 35-40$ when they were released, why is the price so jacked up??
Have you not kept up with the US DBoxes' skyrocketing prices? They're out of print, and the first one (or one of the first, anyway) to go OoP was #2, hence its price.

AnimeMaakuo
Advanced Regular

Post by AnimeMaakuo » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:28 pm

Selling my extremely rare Dragon Ball vinyl. They were bought brand new last year and I've played them once with my expensive turntable. They are quiet with no clicks or pops. A truly wonderful record. I originall paid $750 for them and they were imported to the U.S. I'm asking for $400/ OBO. The album is inside a new 5.0 acrylic sleeve, and the record is inside a MFSL sleeve.

Please note: These records are NOT blue. This is a rare promo of another artist from the 1980's. The photos are to show how serious of a collector I am.

Record Grading:
Media: TimeWarp Mint
Sleeve: TimeWarp Mint

My YouTube

Soppa Saiyjins from Dorgou Ballru Zetto is my favorite transformation everah, especially when Trounksoru did it in front of Seru and when Bejita did it when he faced Jingonigen-hachigo. But for real, I use the FUNi pronunciation. - Soppa Saia People