Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

kingkaiultraron

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by kingkaiultraron » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:38 pm

apex_pretador wrote:
kingkaiultraron wrote: Batman: 94
Batman = beyond infinite.
apex_pretador wrote:

because
Shit!! I should be ashamed of myself for doubting god himself.
Let that child alone.

ahill1
Regular

Post by ahill1 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:31 pm

I don't think DBS is following the end of Z. When Goku and Vegeta were searching fighters for the tournament, Goku noted that little Boo reborn is still too young or something like that, and Vegeta saw he saying that. At the end of Z, though, Vegeta had no idea of who was Uub.

I don't see Uub enranged being stronger than base Goku, either. I see them being the same power.

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:18 pm

ahill1 wrote:I don't think DBS is following the end of Z. When Goku and Vegeta were searching fighters for the tournament, Goku noted that little Boo reborn is still too young or something like that, and Vegeta saw he saying that. At the end of Z, though, Vegeta had no idea of who was Uub.

I don't see Uub enranged being stronger than base Goku, either. I see them being the same power.
I don't think that that line was intended to separate the manga ending from Super. In fact, I believe that it was Toei's poorly written way of saying that that will probably still be a thing.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:21 pm

Just posting my levels for Cooler's Revenge, Fusion Reborn, and some Boo Arc levels. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Cooler's Revenge
Fusion Reborn
Some Boo Arc Levels

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:24 am

I'm assuming the vast difference between Gotenks & Gogeta as SSJs is because the boys never entered the ROSAT in this hypothetical scenario?
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:42 am

ekrolo2 wrote:I'm assuming the vast difference between Gotenks & Gogeta as SSJs is because the boys never entered the ROSAT in this hypothetical scenario?
Yeah, that's what I go with. It's debatable, but Gohan doesn't seem to have his Potential Unlocked in the movie, so I assume the kids didn't go in yet. Though Gotenks did use Ghost Kamikaze Attack, so I guess it's up in the air.

Captain Space

Post by Captain Space » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:04 pm

I would assume he did have his potential unlocked, since otherwise I'm pretty sure they would've written him as going Super Saiyan because ooh flashy.

Although I don't know exactly when the movie came out, if it was before the reveal of SSJ3 Gotenks/'mystic' Gohan in the anime, then maybe they were careful not to show any of that.

(Not that that usually stops Toei, they like doing things like releasing a movie where Seiya uses a Gold Cloth the week before the episode he first does so airs, or a projected-epilogue movie for Kamen Rider Blade that retroactively reveals King Form to have been a thing, again right before its actual debut.)
"Actually I didn’t know what Bulma’s real hair color was" --Toriyama

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:19 pm

New power levels (Down below).

Feel free to comment on them.

ahill1
Regular

Post by ahill1 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:33 pm

I have a few issues:

1- Why is Akkuman = Tao Pai Pai? Once Goku got serious, he one-shotted Akkuman. Goku could not do the same to Tao.

2- Piccolo (+Kuririn and Gohan's ki) should be higher, according to your numbers for Gohan and Kuririn.
Last edited by ahill1 on Fri May 27, 2016 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:04 pm

ahill1 wrote: I have a few issues:

1- Why is Akkuman = Tao Pai Pai? Once Goku got serious, he one-shotted Akkuman. Goku could not do the same to Tao.

2- Piccolo (+Kuririn and Gohan's ki) should be higher, according to your numbers for Gohan and Kuririn.
You're right. Lowered Akkuman to 50.

Piccolo tells them to give him their remaining energy. All three weren't at full power.
Last edited by ZombieVito on Fri May 27, 2016 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:26 pm

ZombieVito wrote:Piccolo tells them to give him their remaining energy. All three weren't at full power.
They should've been. All of them had been healed by Dende by that point.
Last edited by DanielSSJ on Fri May 27, 2016 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sun May 01, 2016 1:49 am

DanielSSJ wrote: They should've been. All of them had been healed by Dende by that point.
The Genkidama took energy from them.
Last edited by ZombieVito on Sun May 22, 2016 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Sun May 01, 2016 2:10 am

ZombieVito wrote:
DanielSSJ wrote:
ZombieVito wrote:Piccolo tells them to give him their remaining energy. All three weren't at full power.
They should've been. All of them had been healed by Dende by that point.
The Genkidama took energy from them.
I'm fairly certain it doesn't take much from the individual unless they willingly give up some, which only happened in the Boo Arc and GT. It's main strength is taking a small sliver of energy from ALL of the lifeforms on the planet (and neighboring planets, in this case.)
Last edited by DanielSSJ on Fri May 27, 2016 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sun May 01, 2016 2:41 am

DanielSSJ wrote: I'm fairly certain it doesn't take much from the individual unless they willingly give up some, which only happened in the Boo Arc and GT. It's main strength is taking a small sliver of energy from ALL of the lifeforms on the planet (and neighboring planets, in this case.)
Well they also left energy for themselves, granted not much but their combined powers should be 1,975,000 so 1,750,000 works IMO.
Last edited by ZombieVito on Sun May 22, 2016 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Sun May 01, 2016 4:49 am

ZombieVito wrote:New power levels (Down below).

Feel free to comment on them.
My picks for DBZ.

— Don't you think Nappa and Piccolo are too close to each other ? Piccolo was getting destroyed by Nappa.Piccolo himself also said that if Gohan puts his mind into it,his power surpasses even his.So Piccolo < Gohan [Masenko|Against Vegeta]
— Weren't Jheese,Recoom and Burta stated to have the same amount of ki ? Therefore,the trio should be equals.
— Vegeta that weak before his Dende Zenkai ? He said they might win against Freeza.And even let him transform.
— Since you have Kami x Piccolo fusion a 2x boost.Wouldn't Piccolo be around 300,000 before merging with Nail ? The latter stated that if Piccolo and Kami were to merge again,his power would surpass Freeza.
— Future Trunks stated that he can at least put up a good fight against the Future Androids.So shouldn't he be at around 200 Million in his first appearance ?
— Don't you think the gap between Vegeta and #18 is too big ? Vegeta was fighting him fairly well until he started to lose stamina.
— Gohan is too close to Suppressed Cell.The latter couldn't even lay a finger to Gohan without using his true speed.And his attacks are also dealing 0 damage to Gohan.
— The kids are way too far behind from the adults imo.Goten was doing pretty well against Gohan and Trunks only received mild damage when a serious Vegeta punched him.
— Majin Vegeta < Buu < SSj Gotenks [Pre].Goku said kajillion times that Gotenks will beat Boo in 30 minutes.And that was never contradicted,Piccolo asked Goku to use the RoSaT for the training,but Goku declined,meaning he was that confident that Gotenks will beat Buu.Once the kids fused as a Super Saiyan.Piccolo only doubted his speed,and he only sent Goten and Trunks to the RoSaT once Super Buu become a thing.

BTW,i like the font that you used.
Last edited by Khin on Sat May 28, 2016 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

kingkaiultraron

Post by kingkaiultraron » Sun May 01, 2016 7:28 pm

Whale: 83
T Rex: 50
Omni-King: ???
Super Shenron: Possibly Infinite
tengen toppa gurren lagann: 900,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Multipliers

Ssj5: Ssj4 X12
Ssj6: Ssj5 X15
Ssj7: Ssj6 X18
Let that child alone.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sun May 01, 2016 8:48 pm

SSJ3 Vegeta wrote:My picks for DBZ.

— Don't you think Nappa and Piccolo are too close to each other ? Piccolo was getting destroyed by Nappa.Piccolo himself also said that if Gohan puts his mind into it,his power surpasses even his.So Piccolo < Gohan [Masenko|Against Vegeta]
— Weren't Jheese,Recoom and Burta stated to have the same amount of ki ? Therefore,the trio should be equals.
— Vegeta that weak before his Dende Zenkai ? He said they might win against Freeza.And even let him transform.
— Since you have Kami x Piccolo fusion a 2x boost.Wouldn't Piccolo be around 300,000 before merging with Nail ? The latter stated that if Piccolo and Kami were to merge again,his power would surpass Freeza.
— Future Trunks stated that he can at least put up a good fight against the Future Androids.So shouldn't he be at around 200 Million in his first appearance ?
— Don't you think the gap between Vegeta and #18 is too big ? Vegeta was fighting him fairly well until he started to lose stamina.
— Gohan is too close to Suppressed Cell.The latter couldn't even lay a finger to Gohan without using his true speed.And his attacks are also dealing 0 damage to Gohan.
— The kids are way too far behind from the adults imo.Goten was doing pretty well against Gohan and Trunks only received mild damage when a serious Vegeta punched him.
— Majin Vegeta < Buu < SSj Gotenks [Pre].Goku said kajillion times that Gotenks will beat Boo in 30 minutes.And that was never contradicted,Piccolo asked Goku to use the RoSaT for the training,but Goku declined,meaning he was that confident that Gotenks will beat Buu.Once the kids fused as a Super Saiyan.Piccolo only doubted his speed,and he only sent Goten and Trunks to the RoSaT once Super Buu become a thing.

BTW,i like the font that you used.
- While Piccolo is close to Nappa, the latter has an insane amount of endurance. Hell Goku needed a Kaioken to one shot him. I don't believe in Piccolo's prophecies.
- As far as I remember Kuririn says something like "about the same amount of power".
- I don't want to pull the official power level card but yeah.
- Freeza never used his full power against Nail. I have that Freeza at around half of his power, so Piccolo at 150,000 (300,000 fused) will be enough.
- Trunks says that when he returns 3 years later.
- Didn't 18 completely wrecked Vegeta after going serious?
- Speed never correlates with power but you do have a point about the damage done to Gohan.
- This is the result of the kids needing to be inferior to Piccolo by the RoF arc.
- Well since the writers of the Daizenshuu's had many sources (including AT) when they made the books, I'll take their word when it comes to Gotenks. I also don't believe in Goku's prophecies. :P

Thanks for the comments.

Analytic
Beyond Newbie

Post by Analytic » Sun May 01, 2016 9:01 pm

What says that speed never correlates with power?

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sun May 01, 2016 9:20 pm

Burter is faster yet weaker than Ginyu. Same goes for Goku when he arrived to Namek.

Just because you have the same power level as someone else it doesn't mean you have the same speed.

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Sun May 01, 2016 9:23 pm

ZombieVito wrote:- While Piccolo is close to Nappa, the latter has an insane amount of endurance. Hell Goku needed a Kaioken to one shot him. I don't believe in Piccolo's prophecies.
- As far as I remember Kuririn says something like "about the same amount of power".
- I don't want to pull the official power level card but yeah.
- Freeza never used his full power against Nail. I have that Freeza at around half of his power, so Piccolo at 150,000 (300,000 fused) will be enough.
- Trunks says that when he returns 3 years later.
- Didn't 18 completely wrecked Vegeta after going serious?
- Speed never correlates with power but you do have a point about the damage done to Gohan.
- This is the result of the kids needing to be inferior to Piccolo by the RoF arc.
- Well since the writers of the Daizenshuu's had many sources (including AT) when they made the books, I'll take their word when it comes to Gotenks. I also don't believe in Goku's prophecies. :P

Thanks for the comments.
— Even before Nappa starts his rampage and shows his insane durability.Piccolo seems to art like they're completely screwed.There's also the Gohan statement.
Chapter: 216 (DBZ 22), P12.2, P13.2-6
Context: after Kuririn’s ki blast doesn’t faze Nappa or Vegeta
Kuririn: “I…I did that at full-power!!! So this is what Saiyans are!!”
Tenshinhan: “The ground!!! The ground’s shaking!!!”
Chaozu: “Ten!!! My powers don’t work!!!”
Piccolo: “I never thought it would be so much!!!”
Chapter: 217 (DBZ 23), P7.6
Context: after Nappa beats up on Tenshinhan
Piccolo: “Wh-what power…!”
Chapter: 220 (DBZ 26), P3.2
Piccolo: “Be confident, Gohan. If you put your mind to it, your power surpasses mine.”
— Oh,checked it and it seems like i missed the about word.
— Yeah but Piccolo still considers Freeza as far superior to Gohan [200,000 in your list] and Vegeta.
— You think he fought the Androids again after he returned ?
— As Piccolo noted,#18 was able to destroy Vegeta because #18's' stamina won't fall.
Chapter: 353 (DBZ 159), P12.4-6
Context: after Trunks says Vegeta seems to be doing OK fighting No.18
Piccolo: “Vegeta’s going to be killed…[ ] Watch…Bit by bit, the android is starting to push him back. It’s because his enemy’s power never falls at all, while Vegeta’s stamina falls the more he moves.”
— Oh,so you nerfed the kids,well it's the opposite for me.Since i bumped Piccolo. :)
— Well yeah,one could argue that Goku's prediction on Gotenks' power shouldn't be that accurate.But Piccolo never doubted Goku's prediction once he saw Gotenks as a Super Saiyan,in fact,he only doubted his speed.Piccolo also never sent the kids to the RoSaT until Super Buu arrives.He clearly saw how Majin Vegeta got pwned by Buu,if Gotenks is weaker than Buu,wouldn't it be logical for him to send them in the RoSaT ?
Last edited by Khin on Sat May 28, 2016 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.