The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TenshinFan
Beyond Newbie

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by TenshinFan » Sat May 07, 2016 12:09 pm

Analytic wrote:I pointed out the hair only because it's spikier and more defined similar to Super Saiyan (except black still). I can't post scans, but I definitely see a distinct difference between pre-ritual and post-ritual Gohan's hair.

As for Gohan going Super Saiyan, I don't see why that means he lost his power-up from the Old Kaioshin. Ultimate was just all of his power brought into base, not an actual form. If his potential continues to grow, then I don't see why he couldn't transform again with proper training.
Yeah, see, I'm of the camp that Mystic/Ultimate Gohan is more powerful than GT Gohan. In the Buu Saga, that's supposed to be ALL of his power, so physically, turning Super Saiyan won't make sense since he has 100% of his power in Kaioshin form there already. In GT, he can go Super Saiyan, so he has lost his Mystic ability, which makes sense due to Gohan's character nature of he'd rather be studying. Also, Mystic Gohan was one of the most powerful characters in the franchise just before the EoZ, and he was a pushover in GT.

I'd say Ultimate Gohan > Super Buu > SS3 Goku > Kid Buu > SS3 Kid Goku > Evil Buu = Metal Rilldo = Fat Buu = SS Kid Goku > Base Rilldo > SS Gohan (GT) > Mr Buu (GT)

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Sat May 07, 2016 11:32 pm

New Matches
True Form Cooler vs King Cold
Android 20 vs Yakon
Piccolo(Android Saga, pre Kami fusion) vs Android 14
SSJ2 Majin Vegeta vs SSJ2 Kid Gohan and Super Perfect Cell
SSJ Trunks(Android Saga) vs SSJ Yardrat Goku
LSSJ Bio-Broly vs SSJ Future Trunks(Cell Games)

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Sat May 07, 2016 11:42 pm

ThePiccolo wrote:Android 20 vs Yakon
— Yakon one shots Pre Absorption Gero, but gets destroyed by Post Absorption Gero.
— Vegeta is only slightly stronger than the two, he gets overwhelmed easily.
— Trunks absolutely crushes Goku.
apex_pretador wrote:Are you SSJ3 vegeta?
Yes i am.

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Sun May 08, 2016 12:00 am

ThePiccolo wrote:New Matches
Android 20 vs Yakon
- Hard to say. I don't think anything outside of the dub offers any comparison between Freeza's and Coola's power in their base forms, whereas Cold is stated to be weaker than Freeza. My gut says that Coola is the stronger of the two so he wins.
- Yakon is the stronger of the two, but Dr. Gero is smarter, and his energy absorption ability will be a huge advantage. Close call, but I'd say Gero takes it.
- All three of those Androids are definitely weaker than the Super Saiyans, but so is Piccolo. My gut tells me that Piccolo can win if he doesn't let it drag on. Otherwise, 13, 14, and 15 probably have the same "infinite energy" that the other ones do, so eventually 14 will come out on top.
- Vegeta is stronger that the two, but not nearly strong enough to fend them both off at the same time. Vegeta will fall sooner or later.
- Seeing how all three Super Saiyans are described as being not too far from each other, I'd say that Trunks probably did some training during the time it took for the Time machine to recharge. He wins.
- Bio-Broly wasn't terribly far off from the Super Saiyan kids before their stint in the Room of Spirit and Time, and I have them at around the same level as Super Vegeta. Sludgehead Broly is probably as strong or a little stronger than Trunks, but Trunks isn't brain-dead, so he wins.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Sun May 08, 2016 12:41 am

SS3 Goku [BoG] vs. Ultimate Gohan

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Sun May 08, 2016 1:47 am

Khin wrote:SS3 Goku [BoG] vs. Ultimate Gohan
I'm of the opinion that Goku hasn't gotten that much stronger between the Boo arc and Battle of Gods, so Gohan wins with little effort.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sun May 08, 2016 4:17 am

Android 20 vs Yakon
- Cooler is somewhat weaker than base goku after some training post freeza, but much stronger than nailccolo post training.
Cold is wayyy stronger than post zenkai vegeta and piccolo.
Not sure but since I'd put cold generally around 30% freeza, so cooler is one-shotted.

- Dr gero is faster, stronger, has energy absorption. He wins.

- Piccolo puts up a hell of fight and then loses.

- Vegeta picks them apart one by one.

- Android arc trunks defeats goku.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

SSJFutureTrunks
Beyond Newbie

Post by SSJFutureTrunks » Sun May 08, 2016 2:34 pm

Android 18 runs the gauntlet:

- Mecha Frieza

- King Cold

- SSJ Goku (pre-ROSAT)

- Imperfect Cell

Note: No rests in between battles since she has infinite energy.

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Sun May 08, 2016 2:38 pm

SSJFutureTrunks wrote:Android 18 runs the gauntlet
18 tears everyone to pieces until getting absorbed by Cell.Going by Android 16's comment, Kamiccolo [Weighted] is strong enough to rival 17 and 18 in terms of power, who Cell managed to caught off guard.

Ash57
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ash57 » Sun May 08, 2016 3:25 pm

TenshinFan wrote:
Analytic wrote:I pointed out the hair only because it's spikier and more defined similar to Super Saiyan (except black still). I can't post scans, but I definitely see a distinct difference between pre-ritual and post-ritual Gohan's hair.

As for Gohan going Super Saiyan, I don't see why that means he lost his power-up from the Old Kaioshin. Ultimate was just all of his power brought into base, not an actual form. If his potential continues to grow, then I don't see why he couldn't transform again with proper training.
Yeah, see, I'm of the camp that Mystic/Ultimate Gohan is more powerful than GT Gohan. In the Buu Saga, that's supposed to be ALL of his power, so physically, turning Super Saiyan won't make sense since he has 100% of his power in Kaioshin form there already. In GT, he can go Super Saiyan, so he has lost his Mystic ability, which makes sense due to Gohan's character nature of he'd rather be studying. Also, Mystic Gohan was one of the most powerful characters in the franchise just before the EoZ, and he was a pushover in GT.

I'd say Ultimate Gohan > Super Buu > SS3 Goku > Kid Buu > SS3 Kid Goku > Evil Buu = Metal Rilldo = Fat Buu = SS Kid Goku > Base Rilldo > SS Gohan (GT) > Mr Buu (GT)
What you wrote is 100, awfully% wrong. The GT Perfect Files said that Gohan kept training so he is logically stronger.
Base Goku(Beginning of GT) is already a LOT stronger than Kid Buu and SSJ3 Kid Goku. Kid Goku didn't become the slightiest bit weaker according to GTPF.
Android 20 vs Yakon
-Cooler takes this with ease. He is capable of fighting evenly with a Zenkai'd x20 Kaioken Goku who was already training a lot for the androids and already powered up on Yardrat, which means that he fought a Goku that was A LOT, A LOT stronger than Namek Goku.
- Yakon destroys him no effort. Base Goku is capable of fighting evenly with Yakon, and to this point Base Goku is insanely strong, i'd say, even stronger than Imperfect Cell(post absorptions).
-SSJ Trunks was capable of handling 14 quickly once he fully transformed. Piccolo, who is only SLIGHTLY below SSJ Trunks imo, and is also well more experienced and has an enormous ammount of stamina, should be capable of doing the same thing.
- The team butchers. SSJ2 Majin Vegeta was said to be only PERHAPS stronger than SSJ2 Kid Gohan by Piccolo, and he was only confirmed to be stronger later. Which means that only SSJ2 KID Gohan would be able to put up a very, very decent fight given that he is nigh equal to Vegeta. Adding SPC, who is as strong as SSJ2 Kid Gohan Imo, would make Vegeta completely helpless.
-Trunks one-shots him out of existence quickly. Sick Goku is >> Yardrat Goku already.
-LSSJ Bio Broly was able to tank SSJ Trunks and Goten. In my opinion, the SSJ kids are close if not slightly stronger than FPSSJ Goku(Cell Games) because they were able to fight toe to toe with Android 18 in base. We at least know that SSJ kids are >> Piccolo and Base Gotenks is a lot higher than SSJ kids.
Last edited by Ash57 on Sun May 08, 2016 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"No matter how many times you spend on these forums. No matter how arrogant you are, you'll eventually lose a debate. So stop and admit that you're not omniscient"

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Sun May 08, 2016 3:39 pm

SSJFutureTrunks wrote:Android 18 runs the gauntlet:

- Mecha Frieza

- King Cold

- SSJ Goku (pre-ROSAT)

- Imperfect Cell

- 18 tears through all of them up to Imperfect Cell. If this is Cell (Ginger town), 18 destroys him. If it's after he absorbed all those humans, the answer should be obvious.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Mon May 09, 2016 12:34 am

SSJFutureTrunks wrote:Android 18 runs the gauntlet:

- Mecha Frieza

- King Cold

- SSJ Goku (pre-ROSAT)

- Imperfect Cell

- Tears apart

- Tears apart

- Beats with little difficulty

- Gets absorbed
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

hellobooboo14
Not-So-Newbie

Post by hellobooboo14 » Mon May 09, 2016 6:45 am

New Matches
Android 20 vs Yakon
Cooler
Yakon
Android 14
Team would be too much for Majin Vegeta
Yardrat Ssj Goku
Don't remember how powerful was Bio-Broli

SS3 Goku [BoG] vs. Ultimate Gohan
Depends on what gap you have in Buu arc, some have the gap in 1 figure like 1x, 2x, 3x, 4, 5x, some 2 figures like 10x, then some have it hundreds, to thousands. I think it all depends on if you believe in Gotenks Post-RoSat > Ssj1 Gotenks Pre-RoSat. Anyway, I still have the gap big enough that the time period between Buu to BoG isn't enough time for Goku to increase that much. Mystic Gohan wins.

I have some battles, I don't know if these have been done before.

1. Mystic Gohan from Buu arc vs Base Gohan from Bebi arc in GT.
If you think GT Gohan wins hands down, then what about

2. Mystic Gohan from Buu vs Pan from GT.

3. Dende from GT vs Mr. Popo from Dragonball.

4. Base Vegito from Buu arc anime vs General Rildo (his metal hyper form).
If you think Rildo blows base Vegito what about

5. Ssj1 Vegito from Buu arc vs General Rildo (metal hyper form).

6. Ssj4 Limits passed (what scaling should make him) vs entire Super Gods (Beerus, Champa, Whis and Vados).

7. Demon God Demigra vs Omni-King guards (assume their power s for the time being).

8. Omega Shenron + Ssj4 Gogeta vs Ssj3 Vegito from Shadow Dragon arc.

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Post by Pantalones » Mon May 09, 2016 2:32 pm

Rilldo has only been compared vaguely to Majin Buu; assuming his base form is closer to Mr. Buu, even with a pretty big boost between forms any form of Rilldo should fall far short of Vegerot's level.
6. Ssj4 Limits passed (what scaling should make him) vs entire Super Gods (Beerus, Champa, Whis and Vados).
Regular SSj4 Goku has been compared to (Buu saga) SSj Vegerot, who apparently wouldn't have been enough to handle Beerus even just based on the level of power Goku thought Beerus had at full strength after being beaten so easily by him in SSj3. "Beyond limits" SSj4 was a significant boost and all, but I can't really see it causing Goku to jump up that much in the ranks. Beerus (or Champa) beats him pretty easily and then makes a comment about being impressed that he had to use 10% of his power, or something along those lines.

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Mon May 09, 2016 8:00 pm

Pantalones wrote:
Rilldo has only been compared vaguely to Majin Buu; assuming his base form is closer to Mr. Buu, even with a pretty big boost between forms any form of Rilldo should fall far short of Vegerot's level.
Regular SSj4 Goku has been compared to (Buu saga) SSj Vegerot, who apparently wouldn't have been enough to handle Beerus even just based on the level of power Goku thought Beerus had at full strength after being beaten so easily by him in SSj3. "Beyond limits" SSj4 was a significant boost and all, but I can't really see it causing Goku to jump up that much in the ranks. Beerus (or Champa) beats him pretty easily and then makes a comment about being impressed that he had to use 10% of his power, or something along those lines.
Yeah the only SSJ4 that has a even remote chance against Beerus and up is Gogeta and a hypothetical Vegetto. Goku and Vegeta on their own are going to get beaten down pretty hard.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Mon May 09, 2016 8:06 pm

No GT character have the slightest chance of beating even 10% Beerus. SS4 Goku was amazed that Omega Shenron can destroy a city. Meaning he is probably about the same league as Piccolo Daimaou. Beerus on the other hand almost destroyed the Universe using less than 10% of his Full Power.

Sarcasm.But the line about Goku being amazed by city busting is actually stated.

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Mon May 09, 2016 9:43 pm

Khin wrote:No GT character have the slightest chance of beating even 10% Beerus. SS4 Goku was amazed that Omega Shenron can destroy a city. Meaning he is probably about the same league as Piccolo Daimaou. Beerus on the other hand almost destroyed the Universe using less than 10% of his Full Power.

Sarcasm.But the line about Goku being amazed by city busting is actually stated.
That was in english dub if i recall don't remeber that in the original.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Mon May 09, 2016 11:47 pm

hellobooboo14 wrote:

7. Demon God Demigra vs Omni-King guards (assume their power s for the time being).

1. Buu arc gohan
2. Buu arc gohan
3. Popo because dende doesn't fight
4. Rildo
5. Vegetto one-shots
6. Even SS4 limits surpassed vegetto won't be enough to fight beerus etc.
7. Omni-guards stomp
8. SS3 vegetto stompos because he is more powerful than omega and can handle 4-5 minutes of gogeta.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

TenshinFan
Beyond Newbie

Post by TenshinFan » Wed May 11, 2016 2:44 am

Android 20 vs Yakon
Coola > Cold, whether Form 5 or Metal
20 < Yakon
Piccolo-Kami < 14, Nailcolo struggled against Form 2 Freeza, who is not as strong as 14 or 15
SSj2 Majin Vegeta < SSj2 Gohan + Super Perfect Cell, just because outnumbered
SS Trunks < SS Yardrat Goku, I think Trunks would admit this?
LSS Bio Broli > SS Cell Games Trunks
hellobooboo14 wrote:

Mystic Gohan > GT Gohan
Mystic Gohan > GT Pan
GT Dende < DB Popo, I think it was established Popo is stronger than Kami and I don't see how Kami would not be as strong as Dende
Vegetto > Metal Rilldo, This was tough but Vegetto is so damn good and Metal Rilldo is about equivalent to Fat Boo or Evil Buu rsther than Kid Buu or Buuhan
SS Vegetto > Metal Rilldo
Omega Shenron + SSj4 Gogeta > SSj3 Vegetto, this one was also tough but I gotta go with the same reasoning with Gohan+Cell over Majin Vegeta. Actually I don't think this would be as close.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Wed May 11, 2016 3:48 am

TenshinFan wrote: I think it was established Popo is stronger than Kami and I don't see how Kami would not be as strong as Dende
Kami >> Popo was established.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza