Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Analytic
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:48 pm
Location: New York

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by Analytic » Sun May 29, 2016 2:01 pm

LightBing wrote:To elaborate, you could bump Piccolo in the Saiyan arc and the humans as well. You seem to follow the idea that Piccolo fusion is x2, following what the Grand Elder said he should be about half of Nappa. I like your Nappa number, so Piccolo at 3xxx would be excellent.
Well, as expressed above, I have a hard time placing Piccolo as high as the 3,000s simply because he thought that Nappa tanking the Kikoho (which I believe is weaker than 2,800) was because he was immortal (not literally, obviously, but he still thought it should've killed Nappa, which I don't think makes sense if he himself is higher than it). He also said that Gohan's power surpasses his own if he concentrates, which I interpret as Gohan's 2,800 level being > Piccolo.
LightBing wrote:You already know I disagree about Mirai Trunks, no point to get into it again. But Goku and Trunks are way too high! Freeza is still a reference, he has to be much closer to them. When Trunks called Goku amazing, he talked "this is the sword that killed Freeza", something along those lines that highlight Freeza as a pretty amazing foe still.
Trunks told Freeza and Cold to come at him at full power and expressed confidence in taking both of them down at once. You could argue that he doesn't know how strong Freeza is (although it's completely possible for him to know), but I just assume that the author's intent here is that Trunks is significantly stronger. It helps to emphasize how strong the new enemy (the Androids that are even stronger than the Super Saiyan that just easily defeated Freeza) is.
LightBing wrote:I strongly disagree with Base Saiyans>Freeza. Beerus statement is the final nail in the coffin for me this regarding this.
I don't really take into account new material when discussing the manga. And I realize that's contradictory since I included Battle of Gods in this list, but that was mainly for fun. I don't actually take anything from it very seriously and as far as the manga alone goes, Freeza vs. Base is ambiguous.
LightBing wrote:I have Majin Boo as a little more than 2x SSJ2 Gohan, since that was how much it was necessary to bring Boo to full power.
Majin Boo put up quite a good fight against SS3 Goku, so I can't see him being too much weaker. Not only that, but even when he lost over half of his power, he still put up a significantly better fight than Vegeta against Pure Boo (even excluding regeneration).

Gohan filled a little under half of Boo's meter to be restored, but I don't think that was necessarily Boo's full power. I only think that it was the energy necessary to revive Boo.
LightBing wrote:I can't see how Evil Boo obtained such power simply by eating Good Boo, it's insane and lacks a decent explanation for it. Specially since you believe Boo's absorption to be an addition and even if Boo ate Boo, we see him absorbed like the others.
Well, I can't make sense of it regardless since Evil Boo is significantly stronger than Fat Boo regardless of whatever gap someone has, and he's made up of the same components as Fat Boo. I guess that a Boo eating a Boo just has some abnormal effect and is not additive, similar to absorbing Kaioshins.


EDIT: Lowered post-Zeta Sword Gohan.

User avatar
Speedster
Regular
Posts: 521
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:15 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by Speedster » Mon May 30, 2016 10:44 pm

Tiers of power
1. No.17/18, Piccolo (Androids saga)
2. No.16, Imperfect Cell (post thousands of humans absorbed), SSJ1 Goten/SSJ1 Trunks (pre RoSaT, Buu arc)
3. Semi-Perfect Cell
4. SSJ1 Vegeta (Grade I, post-RoSaT), Piccolo (post RoSaT, Cell games), SSJ1 Goten/Trunks (Buu arc, post RoSaT)
5. Super Vegeta (Grade II, post RoSaT, Cell arc), Piccolo (Buu arc), Base Gohan (FnF), Piccolo (BoGs/FnF arc with weighted clothing)
6. SSJ1 Vegeta (FPSSJ, Cell Games), Cell Jr, Piccolo (BoGs/FnF without weighted clothing)
7. SSJ1 Gohan (Buu arc, SSJ1 hair)
8. SSJ1 Goku (Cell Games), SSJ1 Gohan (Cell Games), East Kaioshin
9. Perfect Cell (full power), Base Gotenks (Buu arc, pre-RosaT)
10. Super Perfect Cell
11. Dabra, “SSJ1” Gohan (Buu arc, SSJ1 with SSJ2 hair but SSJ1 aura), “SSJ1” Gohan (FnF)
12. SSJ1 Goku (Buu arc), SSJ1 Majin Vegeta (Buu arc), SSJ1 Gohan (Buu arc post Z sword training)
13. SSJ2 Gohan (Cell Games), Kibitoshin, Base Gotenks (Buu arc, post-RosaT)
14. Majin SSJ2 Vegeta, SSJ2 Goku (Buu arc), SSJ2 Gohan (Buu arc, post Z sword training)
15. SSJ1 Gotenks (pre-RoSaT)
16. Fat Buu, Good Buu, Mr Buu
17. Suppressed SSJ3 Goku (Vs Fat Buu), Skinny Buu, SSJ1 Gotenks (post RoSaT)
18. SSJ2 Gotenks (post RoSaT)
19. SSJ3 Gotenks (Buu arc), Base Super Buu, Buuccolo
20. Ultimate Gohan, Anime SSJ3 Goku (Vs Buutenks)
21. Buutenks
22. Base Vegetto (Buu arc), Buuhan
23. Anime kid Buu, Anime 100% improved SSJ3 Goku (Buu arc, Vs kid Buu & BoGs arc, Vs Beerus)
24. Enraged SSJ2 Vegeta (BoGs, Vs Beerus), SSJ1 Vegetto (early BoGs arc), First Form Freeza (FnF)
25. SSJ2 Vegetto (theoretical, early BoGs arc)
26. SSJ1 Goku (BoGs arc, post failed ritual – energies of everyone absorbed)
27. SSJ3 Vegetto (theoretical, early BoGs arc)
28. Base Goku/Vegeta (FnF), Final form Freeza (FnF)
29. Base Goku/Vegeta (U6 arc)
30. ---
31. ---
32. SSJ1 Goku/Vegeta (U6 arc), Magetta
33. ---
34. ---
35. Base Vegetto (theoretical, U6 arc)
36. ---
37. SSJ1 Vegetto (theoretical, U6 arc)
38. SSJ2 Vegetto (theoretical, U6 arc)
39. ---
40. SSJ3 Vegetto (theoretical U6 arc),
41. ---
42. SSJG Goku (BoGs), SSJ Goku (during his fight with Beerus), Boosted Base Goku (punching the sphere at the end of his fight with Beerus)
43. SSJB Goku/Vegeta (FnF)
44. Golden Freeza (100%), Hit (initial full power), SSJB Goku/Vegeta (U6 tournament)
45. KK SSJB Goku (U6 tournament arc)
46. KKx10 SSJB Goku (U6 tournament arc), Hit (final improvement)
47. Goku's false perception of Monaka
48. ---
49. God of Destruction Beerus (full power), God of Destruction Champa (full power)
50. SSJB Vegetto (theoretical, U6 arc)
51. SSJB KK Vegetto (theoretical, U6 arc)
52. SSJB KKx10 Vegetto (theoretical, U6 arc)
53. Whis/Vados
54. Omni-kings’ body guards
55. ---
56. ---
57. ---
58. ---
59. ---
60. Omni-King
Last edited by Speedster on Tue May 31, 2016 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
apex_pretador
I Live Here
Posts: 2067
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:17 pm

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by apex_pretador » Tue May 31, 2016 1:47 am

DanielSSJ wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:
Kuririn Fan wrote:How strong are those failed fusions of Gotenks?
Fat gotenks is strong, stronger than base kids likely. I'd put him around 70% Freeza level at best to half of base goten at worst.
Skinny gotenks is fodder tier / chiatzu level at best to fodder tier / Cyborg tao level at worst.

Veku / fat gogeta is stronger than base gotenks for sure. He would be around SS2 vegeta level IMO.
Where do you get that from?
I don't get it from anywhere, I just used hints from manga.
Fat gotenks wasn't deemed a failure until he showed his poor stamina, his formation caused a storm of ki on lookout. So, he must be above base goten atleast.

Skinny gotenks was identified as a failure as soon as he was formed. He was trash from the very point he was born.

Veku put up a better fight against Janemba than vegeta did, so I see him on SS2 vegeta level.

VegetaSSJBlue wrote:Battle of Gods Arc

Whis: ??
Beerus: ??

Son Goku:
Vegeta: 100,000,000
-- Super Saiyan: 5,000,000,000
-- Super Saiyan 2: 20,000,000,000
-- Super Saiyan 2 [Enraged]: 5,000,000,000,000

Son Gohan [Ultimate]: 600,000,000,000

Majin Boo: 20,000,000,000

Piccolo: 3,750,000,000

Trunks: 50,000,000
-- Super Saiyan: 2,500,000,000

Son Goten: 50,000,000
-- Super Saiyan: 2,500,000,000

No. 18: 300,000,000

Tenshinhan: 90,000

Resurrection F Arc


Freeza
Ginyu [Inside Tagoma’s body]: 120,000,000,000

Gotenks [Super Saiyan]: 50,000,000,000

Tagoma: 20,000
Champa Arc

The points worth noting are:
  • Freeza was stated to be unable to be beaten by goku, and goku agreed himself. Goku has only sensed heavily damaged Freeza on namek, and he should be well below 120M due to damage. (unless you've a different number for 100% freeza). Even not considering that, 110M goku will definitely beat 120M freeza due to stamina issue.
  • SS3 goku is significantly above gohan by BoG, as evident when vegeta is only noted to surpass goku despite the fact that he is also stronger than gohan, and vegeta thinking that goku can't be two-shotted, and if it's true, they are all doomed.
  • Super Saiyan blue only 5x of base? Too low IMO.
  • While ginyu was noted to powerup tagoma's body, it wasn't as massive as your list makes it look like.
  • Why is tenshinhan above krillin?
  • Shouldn't first form freeza be in manageable levels for buu and gohan, as it was implied?
  • Super Saiyan vegeta >>> SS Cabba
  • Isn't piccolo too high for not being noted to powerup in U6 arc?
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

User avatar
DanielSSJ
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1621
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:13 am
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by DanielSSJ » Tue May 31, 2016 2:07 am

apex_pretador wrote:I don't get it from anywhere, I just used hints from manga.
Fat gotenks wasn't deemed a failure until he showed his poor stamina, his formation caused a storm of ki on lookout. So, he must be above base goten atleast.

Skinny gotenks was identified as a failure as soon as he was formed. He was trash from the very point he was born.

Veku put up a better fight against Janemba than vegeta did, so I see him on SS2 vegeta level.
I certainly don't remember fat Gotenks causing a storm. And while the guys at the Lookout don't call him a failure until he tries to jog, nobody says anything about him being even slightly impressive at all. They're not even giving him the same vague "Wow, such power!" statements that Gotenks got when he was formed properly. For the most part, the people around just seem baffled.

I really wouldn't take Veku running for his life from Janemba and escaping only by farting as a serious feat of strength. It's the same way that Mr Satan didn't immediately die when he got smacked into a mountain by Cell, or how he got hit by Pure Boo and only had a broken nose to show for it. It's a gag. Everything to do with those failed fusions are gags.

User avatar
apex_pretador
I Live Here
Posts: 2067
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:17 pm

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by apex_pretador » Tue May 31, 2016 5:13 am

Analytic wrote:Here are some power levels. Please critique. :P

  • Piccolo too low? He did FAR more to nappa with a casual blast than KiKoHo, You can safely put him on like 2600 or 2700.
  • Attack multipliers? really?
  • Nappa wasn't really close to goku. He should be around 5000 more or less because he thought that krillin & Gohan can beat nappa with 5000 goku.
  • Vegeta was explicitly stated to be unable to change power levels before going to earth so galick gun can't be above 18,000 = KK x3 KHH. So, KK x4 KHH can't be above 24000. This also includes the fact that vegeta can't survive a 36,000 attack.
  • Gurd should be below 10,000. He treated 10,000+ as a big deal.
  • Freeza 1st form must be much higher than compared to vege/gohan/krillin, as described by piccolo.
  • 50% Freeza must be below goku x20, because goku dominated him in H2H and thought that freeza will be vaporised by x20 KHH. Freeza is implied to do something to save himself.
  • Where is the damage freeza got from spirit bomb and the beatdown from SS goku (when he was at 50%)
  • King cold and freeza (mecha) are too high. The way gohan described, the power they were emitting was nothing compared to 100% DAMAGED Freeza on namek.
  • Goku Yadrat is too high for not being noted to powerup. Same for trunks (he was recognized as goku)
  • Dr Gero is heavily implied to be below Freeza,
  • Androids must be a lot lower, considering the fact that freeza > Dr gero
  • Why do you have cell and #16 THAT much higher compared to piccolo? Cell deemed piccolo as a threat even post absorption. He went for piccolo first instead of getting to androids directly.
  • Cell (post) can't be above #16. 16 stated he will kill cell, and was ripping cell's limbs. Cell did nothing except a kick.
  • I think you've messed up no of zeroes in future cell.
  • New material states piccolo >>> Trunks
  • Pocus too high? If he's that strong, why didn't he rule the universe instead of freeza?
  • SS GOtenks put up quite a fight against Super buu. He shouldn't be 16x weaker than super buu.
  • SS Gotenks survived Super Ghost attack with minor damage, so the attack is not THAT powerful.
  • Buff buu over 3000x stronger than kid buu? No specific change was noted in buu after south kaioshin absorption.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

User avatar
apex_pretador
I Live Here
Posts: 2067
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:17 pm

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by apex_pretador » Tue May 31, 2016 5:20 am

Speedster wrote:Tiers of power
Fine for most part except:

BoG Piccolo >>> Kid trunks BoG

Suppressed SS3goku > Skinny buu
Buutenks (anime) > Kid buu (anime)
DanielSSJ wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:
I certainly don't remember fat Gotenks causing a storm. And while the guys at the Lookout don't call him a failure until he tries to jog, nobody says anything about him being even slightly impressive at all. They're not even giving him the same vague "Wow, such power!" statements that Gotenks got when he was formed properly. For the most part, the people around just seem baffled.

I really wouldn't take Veku running for his life from Janemba and escaping only by farting as a serious feat of strength. It's the same way that Mr Satan didn't immediately die when he got smacked into a mountain by Cell, or how he got hit by Pure Boo and only had a broken nose to show for it. It's a gag. Everything to do with those failed fusions are gags.
I should've also added the word that this is all speculation, and can't be PROPERLY backed up.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

User avatar
Speedster
Regular
Posts: 521
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:15 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by Speedster » Tue May 31, 2016 10:22 am

apex_pretador wrote:BoG Piccolo >>> Kid trunks BoG
Suppressed SS3goku > Skinny buu
Buutenks (anime) > Kid buu (anime)
Piccolo always so hard to fit in those lists ... I was thinking of not putting him at all as he's clearly wherever the plot demands.

Regarding Suppressed SSJ3 Goku and skinny Buu I decided to make the tier more distinct and placed them together. My logic is that Fat Buu and Good Buu are almost equal in power and what was split was the dormant power of kid Buu. As for Buutenks and kid Buu in the anime as much I want to say Buutenks>kid Buu (as I used to believe that kid Buu is no.3 behind Buutenks and Buuhan instead of no.1) the anime does flat out state kid Buu is on a different level than ALL the Buus that appeared thus far and even in the anime guidebooks that came with the dragonboxes there is a whole paragraph explaining why kid Buu is the strongest. I mean yeah there is the gazillion debate about Goku in the innards of Super Buu but he WAS 100% powerless against Buutenks and Buuhan in the fusion saga. So to face the supposedly stronger kid Buu he either pulled off an improvement or ascended his SSJ3 to new heights (either due to pushing the form further or because of the time flow in the Kaioshin realm possibly being different than on Earth). Whatever the reason for the increase I don't find it that hard to accept and as far as I am concerned this is what I currently believe.

User avatar
Noah
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 7391
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:56 pm
Location: Virtual World

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by Noah » Tue May 31, 2016 4:38 pm

Speedster wrote: 48. Beerus (full power), SSJB Vegetto (theoretical, U6 arc)
49. SSJB KK Vegetto (theoretical, U6 arc)
50. SSJB KKx10 Vegetto (theoretical, U6 arc)
51. Whis/Vados
52. Omni-kings’ body guards.
I can't take this part seriously, so you must be joking... How 100% Beerus compared to a hypothetical SSGSS Vegetto? And why the f*** would you think that even this fusion with 10x Kaioken would be inferior to Whis and Vados? Geez, call about overrated estimations
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

User avatar
apex_pretador
I Live Here
Posts: 2067
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:17 pm

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by apex_pretador » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:13 am

Speedster wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:BoG Piccolo >>> Kid trunks BoG
Suppressed SS3goku > Skinny buu
Buutenks (anime) > Kid buu (anime)
Piccolo always so hard to fit in those lists ... I was thinking of not putting him at all as he's clearly wherever the plot demands.
He has always been as strong as plot demands - whether it is logical or not - like he jumped atleast 9 tiers in not even a week on kaio.
In buu arc, the ONLY thing we see on his strength is - he is fodder to SS2's, but he is excited to face Goku & Vegeta (Who haven't achieved SS2 as far as he knows) & Gohan.
It can be resolved if you put CG Piccolo at super vegeta tier & Buu arc piccolo in the same tier as SS1 adult Gohan, without contradiction.
Regarding Suppressed SSJ3 Goku and skinny Buu I decided to make the tier more distinct and placed them together. My logic is that Fat Buu and Good Buu are almost equal in power and what was split was the dormant power of kid Buu.
My logic is the fact that Suppressed SS3 goku was emitting enough energy to reach Kaioshin planet, while skinny buu was not.
As for Buutenks and kid Buu in the anime as much I want to say Buutenks>kid Buu (as I used to believe that kid Buu is no.3 behind Buutenks and Buuhan instead of no.1) the anime does flat out state kid Buu is on a different level than ALL the Buus that appeared thus far
Who states that? Narrator or goku?
And what issue I have is - Buutenks stated that THIS is the birth of the strongest Majin and he is the strongest he has ever been, and can't get any stronger than this (although he does get a little stronger later on), despite the fact that he has been kid buu before.
He does not say this thing while becoming super buu because buff buu > Super buu is a fact, i.e. , he has been stronger than super buu once before.

The other issue I have is, buff buu must be stronger than kid buu because ONLY dai kaioshin is noted to have a different effect on buu.
and even in the anime guidebooks that came with the dragonboxes there is a whole paragraph explaining why kid Buu is the strongest.

I don't give a damn about guidebooks as they are inconsistent as hell. I don't think you do either.
I mean yeah there is the gazillion debate about Goku in the innards of Super Buu
It can be explained otherwise, and goku didn't stood a chance against kid buu either. TBH, kid buu can be safely above super buu (not that it matters here)
but he WAS 100% powerless against Buutenks and Buuhan in the fusion saga.
to an extent that he'd rather merge PERMANENTLY WITH MR SATAN rather than fight them.
So to face the supposedly stronger kid Buu he either pulled off an improvement or ascended his SSJ3 to new heights (either due to pushing the form further or because of the time flow in the Kaioshin realm possibly being different than on Earth).
Vegeta had a not-that-bad performance against kid buu. Initially, vegeta thought he had a chance against kid buu. Fat buu put up a semi-decent fight against kid buu, and he is noted to be weaker than pre-split fat buu in DBS (although I think they are very close).
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

User avatar
VegetaSSJBlue
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:29 pm

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by VegetaSSJBlue » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:46 pm

apex_pretador wrote:
The points worth noting are:
  • 1-Freeza was stated to be unable to be beaten by goku, and goku agreed himself. Goku has only sensed heavily damaged Freeza on namek, and he should be well below 120M due to damage. (unless you've a different number for 100% freeza). Even not considering that, 110M goku will definitely beat 120M freeza due to stamina issue.
  • 2-Super Saiyan blue only 5x of base? Too low IMO.
  • 3-Why is tenshinhan above krillin?
  • 4-Super Saiyan vegeta >>> SS Cabba
1-My number for freeza is 140,000,000, and tired 120,000,000
2- Why?
3- Ten not stop train in his life, and Krillin in peace time does not train, and was the worst against soldiers
4- Base Vegeta = Base Cabba, SS too.
Noah wrote:
I can't take this part seriously, so you must be joking... How 100% Beerus compared to a hypothetical SSGSS Vegetto? And why the f*** would you think that even this fusion with 10x Kaioken would be inferior to Whis and Vados? Geez, call about overrated estimations
Why not? Toriyama scale is dead.

User avatar
DanielSSJ
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1621
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:13 am
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by DanielSSJ » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:02 pm

VegetaSSJBlue wrote: 3- Ten not stop train in his life, and Krillin in peace time does not train, and was the worst against soldiers
On the flip side, Kuririn has been identified as the strongest Earthling from the Boo arc to the new material.

User avatar
VegetaSSJBlue
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:29 pm

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by VegetaSSJBlue » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:15 pm

DanielSSJ wrote:
VegetaSSJBlue wrote: 3- Ten not stop train in his life, and Krillin in peace time does not train, and was the worst against soldiers
On the flip side, Kuririn has been identified as the strongest Earthling from the Boo arc to the new material.
This material is valid? If so, the alien Tenshinhan in Daizenshuu too.
Sorry for my english :lol:

User avatar
ahill1
Regular
Posts: 691
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:00 pm

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by ahill1 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:12 pm

This material is valid? If so, the alien Tenshinhan in Daizenshuu too.
Sorry for my english :lol:
The Daizenshuu 4 stated Tenshinhan has a distant alien ancestry (he's a descendant of the three-eyed people, who are descended from aliens). But the same section still classified him as a native Earthling.

User avatar
DanielSSJ
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1621
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:13 am
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by DanielSSJ » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:48 pm

VegetaSSJBlue wrote: This material is valid? If so, the alien Tenshinhan in Daizenshuu too.
Sorry for my english :lol:
Yamcha calls him the strongest among earthlings right in the Boo arc of the manga. He's also referred to as the strongest in promotional material for Resurrection F. Then there was that interview with Akira Toriyama himself. Also, in the same data book that compounds Tenshinhan's ancestry also categorizes him as an earthling.

If you want an actual in-universe reason, you could say that the potential unlock he got from the Grand Elder on Namek gave him a big enough lead that Tenshinhan never quite caught up to.

User avatar
apex_pretador
I Live Here
Posts: 2067
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:17 pm

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by apex_pretador » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:15 am

VegetaSSJBlue wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:
The points worth noting are:
  • 1-Freeza was stated to be unable to be beaten by goku, and goku agreed himself. Goku has only sensed heavily damaged Freeza on namek, and he should be well below 120M due to damage. (unless you've a different number for 100% freeza). Even not considering that, 110M goku will definitely beat 120M freeza due to stamina issue.
  • 2-Super Saiyan blue only 5x of base? Too low IMO.
  • 3-Why is tenshinhan above krillin?
  • 4-Super Saiyan vegeta >>> SS Cabba
1-My number for freeza is 140,000,000, and tired 120,000,000
2- Why?
3- Ten not stop train in his life, and Krillin in peace time does not train, and was the worst against soldiers
4- Base Vegeta = Base Cabba, SS too.
Super Saiyan Vegeta is FAR above SS Cabba, as evident from the fight. Vegeta tanked a full-force punch from Cabba, when he got serious. It could be due to the power of SSG in SS, or could be due to mastered super saiyan (when in Cell Games, it became MSS > SS 2nd Grade > Unmastered SS)

Whatever the reason may be, the point stands.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

User avatar
DanielSSJ
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1621
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:13 am
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by DanielSSJ » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:26 am

apex_pretador wrote:Super Saiyan Vegeta is FAR above SS Cabba, as evident from the fight. Vegeta tanked a full-force punch from Cabba, when he got serious. It could be due to the power of SSG in SS, or could be due to mastered super saiyan (when in Cell Games, it became MSS > SS 2nd Grade > Unmastered SS)

Whatever the reason may be, the point stands.
Didn't Cabba get the crap beaten out of him before he went Super Saiyan? That would account for the difference in their performances.

User avatar
RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 8740
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:57 pm
Location: San Diego, California, USA

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by RandomGuy96 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:20 am

DanielSSJ wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:Super Saiyan Vegeta is FAR above SS Cabba, as evident from the fight. Vegeta tanked a full-force punch from Cabba, when he got serious. It could be due to the power of SSG in SS, or could be due to mastered super saiyan (when in Cell Games, it became MSS > SS 2nd Grade > Unmastered SS)

Whatever the reason may be, the point stands.
Didn't Cabba get the crap beaten out of him before he went Super Saiyan? That would account for the difference in their performances.
Super Saiyan rejuvenates you and renders previous wounds irrelevant. See the case of Goku vs Freeza.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

User avatar
Noah
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 7391
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:56 pm
Location: Virtual World

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by Noah » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:25 am

VegetaSSJBlue wrote:
Noah wrote:I can't take this part seriously, so you must be joking... How 100% Beerus compared to a hypothetical SSGSS Vegetto? And why the f*** would you think that even this fusion with 10x Kaioken would be inferior to Whis and Vados? Geez, call about overrated estimations
Why not? Toriyama scale is dead.
Nobody is talking about that outdated and misunderstood 6-10-15 scale, mate. I'm just talking that is too much to think that Whis and Vados are stronger than a 10x Kaioken SSGSS Potara fusion.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

User avatar
apex_pretador
I Live Here
Posts: 2067
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:17 pm

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:50 am

RandomGuy96 wrote:
DanielSSJ wrote: Didn't Cabba get the crap beaten out of him before he went Super Saiyan? That would account for the difference in their performances.
Super Saiyan rejuvenates you and renders previous wounds irrelevant. See the case of Goku vs Freeza.
Bringing up another point here - Freeza 100% > Super Saiyan goku.

Freeza 100% and super saiyan goku fought evenly before freeza got tired (after using his force-field / after porunga). However , whatever power he lost due to
- Genki dama, which nearly killed him
- Beatdown from newly transformed super saiyan goku, when he was still at 50%
was not recovered.
So, 100% damaged freeza =< SS Goku (new) << 100% Healthy freeza
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

User avatar
DanielSSJ
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1621
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:13 am
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by DanielSSJ » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:21 pm

apex_pretador wrote: Bringing up another point here - Freeza 100% > Super Saiyan goku.

Freeza 100% and super saiyan goku fought evenly before freeza got tired (after using his force-field / after porunga). However , whatever power he lost due to
- Genki dama, which nearly killed him
- Beatdown from newly transformed super saiyan goku, when he was still at 50%
was not recovered.
So, 100% damaged freeza =< SS Goku (new) << 100% Healthy freeza
I generally go with the idea that the previous beatings Freeza got ended up diminishing his stamina rather than affecting his actual power output.

Post Reply