"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sintzu
Banned

Re: Official Announcement Thread & Discussion

Post by sintzu » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:05 am

Beerus-sama wrote:Second part is something about Goku Black ring being called the Ring of Time and that apparently only the Kaioshins had access to it, and Beerus and Whis notice it.
Maybe Trunks will get it at the end as a reward for stopping Black so he'll be able to come and go between his and their timeline.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Sodhi
I Live Here

Post by Sodhi » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:10 am

Nvm our friend TheDevilsCorpse got it.
Last edited by Sodhi on Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:11 am

Just post the image (though it is large). lol

While there isn't much different, we got the full title now as well.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:14 am

Oh wow!, so the Green Kaioshin could be a Kai that watches over time like in Xenoverse. Also I hope Black trashes Goku, leaves, and gives Goku time to put on his ROF gi before Black returns or something.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:33 am

Xeztin wrote:Oh wow!, so the Green Kaioshin could be a Kai that watches over time like in Xenoverse. Also I hope Black trashes Goku, leaves, and gives Goku time to put on his ROF gi before Black returns or something.
I also really hope Goku Black just flat out kicks Goku's ass.

ryou766
Advanced Regular

Post by ryou766 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:34 am

I hope we're given more of Black's maniacal laughs when fighting. It's good to see Goku isn't shit to him (based on what the text said).

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:46 am

Lord Beerus wrote:
Xeztin wrote:Oh wow!, so the Green Kaioshin could be a Kai that watches over time like in Xenoverse. Also I hope Black trashes Goku, leaves, and gives Goku time to put on his ROF gi before Black returns or something.
I also really hope Goku Black just flat out kicks Goku's ass.
I think Black not taking Goku seriously is a hint that Goku and Vegeta isn't in his league which means a new transformation or fusion is in order :)
ryou766 wrote:I hope we're given more of Black's maniacal laughs when fighting. It's good to see Goku isn't shit to him (based on what the text said).
Given his insane laugh when punched by Trunks (Which knocked the spit out of him) almost like he liked the pain, I'm hoping he's somewhat a Joker character.

ryou766
Advanced Regular

Post by ryou766 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:51 am

Black confirmed possible masochist?

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:52 am

Xeztin wrote:I think Black not taking Goku seriously is a hint that Goku and Vegeta isn't in his league which means a new transformation or fusion is in order :)

Considering that you're right, well damn... Black was like hell a LOT supressed against Trunks, I think it must take a lot of skill to supress your power in large amounts.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:54 am

Well, this should help steam the debate that Black Goku will be flattened by Goku since he didn't splattered Future Trunks in one hit.

Although, some of you guys have a serious obsession with Goku and Vegeta's Resurrection 'F' outfits.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

ryou766
Advanced Regular

Post by ryou766 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:57 am

HeroR wrote:Although, some of you guys have a serious obsession with Goku and Vegeta's Resurrection 'F' outfits.
Damn right, and I'm proud of it.

fexus
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by fexus » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:58 am

I really hope that Black isn't that much more powerful than Goku. I really want to see an even fight not just a one sided beatdown. And seeing Goku gaining SSJ Blue+Kaioken and still get stomp just annoy me.
I ask thou, WHY MUST IT BE ME?
Your weakness is your strength.
Are you reading this? If you are, I just want to let you know that I'm a GREAT GUY. :lol:

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:14 am

Noah wrote:
Xeztin wrote:I think Black not taking Goku seriously is a hint that Goku and Vegeta isn't in his league which means a new transformation or fusion is in order :)

Considering that you're right, well damn... Black was like hell a LOT supressed against Trunks, I think it must take a lot of skill to supress your power in large amounts.
Well he was toying with him, Black even laughed at his gut punch, when someone laughs at your full powered punch you know you're fcked.
Tho maybe our Goku was toyin with him as well and only goes SSJ and not SSB. Guess only way to find out is to wait for the actual episode.

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:17 am

HeroR wrote:
Although, some of you guys have a serious obsession with Goku and Vegeta's Resurrection 'F' outfits.
Because they are good outfits and it was nice to have them wearing new stuff after decades of the same. Going back just feels weird.

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:25 am

ArchedThunder wrote:
HeroR wrote:
Because they are good outfits and it was nice to have them wearing new stuff after decades of the same. Going back just feels weird.
Yea, I was hoping they was using their old outfits as kind of the "relaxing" outfits while the ROF outfits were for serious stuff. I don't know if Black will disappear after blowing off Goku, and the next few episodes would be tracking him down and trying to find out who he is or whatever... But I'm hoping they switch into their new outfits like it's being showing in these promo's with Black.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:26 am

ArchedThunder wrote:
HeroR wrote:
I like there Resurrection 'F' too, but it gets kind of repetitive reading the same people complaining about them going back to their old outfits.
Kanassa wrote:
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

Sodhi
I Live Here

Post by Sodhi » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:27 am

HeroR wrote: I like there Resurrection 'F' too, but it gets kind of repetitive reading the same people complaining about them going back to their old outfits.
Just ignore those comments then.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:30 am

Sodhi wrote:
HeroR wrote: I like there Resurrection 'F' too, but it gets kind of repetitive reading the same people complaining about them going back to their old outfits.
Just ignore those comments then.
So, you're saying put 90% of this forum on my ignore list?
Xeztin wrote: Yea, I was hoping they was using their old outfits as kind of the "relaxing" outfits while the ROF outfits were for serious stuff. I don't know if Black will disappear after blowing off Goku, and the next few episodes would be tracking him down and trying to find out who he is or whatever... But I'm hoping they switch into their new outfits like it's being showing in these promo's with Black.
I don't see why Black Goku will leave if he's kicking Goku's butt. He isn't the type to let his enemies get stronger if what he did to Future Trunks is any indication. The tracking down also seem unnecessary since if he does retreat for any reason, it will be back to Future Trunks' timeline.
Kanassa wrote:

Sodhi
I Live Here

Post by Sodhi » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:36 am

HeroR wrote: So, you're saying put 90% of this forum on my ignore list?
Then deal with it?. people are allowed to complain about outfits.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:45 am

Sodhi wrote:
HeroR wrote: So, you're saying put 90% of this forum on my ignore list?
Then deal with it?. people are allowed to complain about outfits.
I was half kidding. And we're going that route, I have the right to complain about the people complaining about outfits :P
Kanassa wrote: