What will happen if anyone died in the Unverse tournament ?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

flashback0180
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

What will happen if anyone died in the Unverse tournament ?

Post by flashback0180 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:20 pm

each universe has its own heaven , hell and kaioShin realm , but universal tournament took place in the neutral space between Universe6 and Universe7.

What will happen to the people who die there ? Do their spirits get stranded ? I

Assume a situation where a alien travels there & dies , no God noticed him so what happens to his soul ?

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Re: What will happen if anyone died in the Unverse tournament ?

Post by Pantalones » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:32 pm

I would assume they'd just be drawn back to their own universe's afterlife. It might take them longer to end up there than usual but they would still end up in the same place.

It's hard to say for sure, though, considering that we've never seen anyone die in the "wrong" universe so far (or in a "neutral" area, however that even works. I guess it could be someplace "outside" the universal globes the way that the Kaioshin realm is, but not attached to any one universe?)

jplaya2023
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by jplaya2023 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:43 pm

omni king will revive whoever dies as their spirit will not go to shingami or kami

SSJ Human
Regular

Post by SSJ Human » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:40 pm

They'll probably just be removed from the event and returned to their universe. In a bodybag.

omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by omaro34 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:48 pm

Pantalones wrote:I would assume they'd just be drawn back to their own universe's afterlife. It might take them longer to end up there than usual but they would still end up in the same place.

It's hard to say for sure, though, considering that we've never seen anyone die in the "wrong" universe so far (or in a "neutral" area, however that even works. I guess it could be someplace "outside" the universal globes the way that the Kaioshin realm is, but not attached to any one universe?)

So there would be 12 King Yemma's or people that have his position.....this whole series has become very complex I don't think they truly thought of everything when they first introduced all of this.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

SSJ Human
Regular

Post by SSJ Human » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:03 pm

omaro34 wrote:
Pantalones wrote:I would assume they'd just be drawn back to their own universe's afterlife. It might take them longer to end up there than usual but they would still end up in the same place.

So there would be 12 King Yemma's or people that have his position.....this whole series has become very complex I don't think they truly thought of everything when they first introduced all of this.
Of course not. They probably were making things up as they went along. That was something Toriyama was quite fond of doing if you go by the dialogue of the early Saiyan Saga with Raditz saying Planet Vegeta had been destroyed three years prior.