Translated NEP for DB and GT

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheOverlyMadHatter
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Translated NEP for DB and GT

Post by TheOverlyMadHatter » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:21 pm

So, I have a little project say I were to rip the DBoxes and insert Steve Simmons' translations for my own personal use. In theory that should work wonderfully for the movies and the TV specials, and I don't have to worry about DBZ since we got our own complete release here in the west, but what about the Next Episode previews for DB and GT? Is there any official release in North America with subtitled NEPs? I know for sure they're not included in the Season Sets, but what about the DB Volumes and GT singles? Or any other English release outside of NA?

Thanks in advance.

Pokewhiz7
I Live Here

Re: Translated NEP for DB and GT

Post by Pokewhiz7 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:40 pm

The GT singles have all of the next-episode previews subtitled. To my knowledge, no English release has NEPs for the original series.

EmmaWinters

Re: Translated NEP for DB and GT

Post by EmmaWinters » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:41 am

TheOverlyMadHatter wrote:Is there any official release in North America with subtitled NEPs?
For Dragon Ball, I don't believe so. At least not as far as I'm aware.

A bit off-topic, but I'd love to someday see the NEPs added as part of the episode pages, sort of like how the WSJ Author's Comments were added last year.
「恨むんならてめえの運命を恨むんだな··· このオレのように···」