Some wishes for a next villain after the trunks arc??

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lujin_16
Regular

Some wishes for a next villain after the trunks arc??

Post by Lujin_16 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:10 pm

Black Goku and Zamasu are really great villains so far but what do you want to see next???? Some wishes??? Motiv,Storywise,Design etc

nite_jay
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Some wishes for a next villain after the trunks arc??

Post by nite_jay » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:16 pm

Honestly, I want a good ol' basic-evil-because-they-just-are villain next.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:19 pm

A new Namek villain could work. They could find away to create a new Namek villain that is not a rehash of Piccolo Daimao.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:28 pm

I'd want the next main villain to have some henchmen with him. It's a good way to have the other weaker characters to fight and we haven't got any good henchmen since Tagoma. The franchise have lots of likable henchmen so it would be nice to have another new ones.

Kind of similar to the Boros Arc of One Punch Man would be cool. Where the weaker characters teams up to fight the henchmen while the strongest fights the main baddy.
Last edited by Khin on Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Boo Machine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Boo Machine » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:32 pm

If we're sticking with the whole "Godly" aspect of the series then I'd like to see some demon enemies. Or "Makaioshin".

As long as we don't go into Super Sayain Demon territory.
SUBARASHII! - Goku Black

I am the Great Saiyaman! Defender of truth! Protector of the innocent! Upholder of justice! Doer of good!

To Infinity, then stop!

Anime are Cartoons.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:37 pm

Explore Namekuseijins' race, throwing an enemy in the mix (if it's a Namekuseijin villain, then take elements from Dragon Ball Online too). Stuff about Makaio and Makaioshin would be very well welcomed.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

SSJ God Gogeta
I Live Here

Post by SSJ God Gogeta » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:45 pm

I just want the multiverse tournament to come next and for it all to end there. No universe ending threat, just a tournament. They could have a few assholes sprinkled through out the teams but no big evil "I'm going to kill you all and rule everything!!" villains are needed.

But what are the odds of that happening? :lol: :problem:
"I am neither Goku nor Vegeta! I am the one who will defeat you!!" - Gogeta

I'm that guy who makes the avatars

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:45 pm

The main thing I want is for there to be a group, so multiple characters can get wins.
I'd love them to be related to Universe 6 so that we can see the Universe 6 team again.

LightBing
I Live Here

Post by LightBing » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:21 pm

A Freeza type from another Universe, preferably Universe 10.
Our team goes on a field trip offered by Gowasu, as an apology for the whole Zamasu mess. In the first planet or two they visit, it reaches the Emperor ear that there's some pretty spectacular people, with amazing knowledge and techniques. He himself goes to help in their capture, after hearing about SSJB.
Turns out the average power in that Universe is much higher than in our own. The grunts in the Emperor's Army are even stronger than the original First Form Freeza.
In the mess of the attack, their new friend, who has the ability to create portals, helps to save everyone. Except Vegeta and Mr.Boo, who have an epic fight with the Emperor and his high officers, but they end up captured and taken to a lab.

Due to the limitations of his power, the Portal guy can only create portasl for a maximum of three people.
The team gets scattered in the Universe in those groups:

Group 1
Goku
Kuririn
Portals Alien
Group 2
Piccolo
Tenshinhan
Group 3
Bulma
Goten
Mr.Satan
Group 4
Trunks
Yamcha
Chiaotzu
Captured
Vegeta
Mr.Boo

They have a bunch of adventures and battles. Little by little they get reunited. Until a final showdown happens, after about 80 episodes. :)
Meanwhile on Earth, Pan continues being the cutest thing ever, while Gohan punches some criminals once in a while.
Toei you guys can have it for free.

ChronoTwigger
Advanced Regular

Post by ChronoTwigger » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:39 pm

Dragon God Zarama.

'nufff said.
I learned english listening to songs. So I don't know anything about. The day you had to learn play piano by just listening .mp3, you'll understand.

Black_Liger
Advanced Regular

Post by Black_Liger » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:47 pm

I dunno... Zamasu and Black set the bar too fucking high.
There's room for only one snake, and one big boss.

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:53 pm

I can think of a few things off the top of my head, though I don't really expect any of them (much less all of thhem) to be met, especially not in one arc.

1) A "normal", "human" villain. As in, something Earth grown. It'd be a cool twist to see something like that happen when absolutely nobody expects it anymore, and the amount of hair-pulling that would ensue in the power level crowds would be pretty amusing on it's own. :P
2) I second the idea of a villain having henchman of varying power for the other characters to get to fight. Or if not that, at least allow the other characters to take a shot at the main villain all together. Say what you will about power gaps, that never stopped them from taking those shots against Cell and Boo, and even the original plan for Battle of Gods had them doing that with Beerus - there's no real reason they can't still do the same now.
3) I also think it'd be pretty cool to have a female main villain, as that's something we've never really had before.
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:02 pm

I want the Makaioshin to be explored and maybe take some character designs from Heroes. I mean if were going to mess with time traveling again let's go all out with it and make sure there's nothing left to do with time afterwards. I have a feeling we're going to have a "Everybody escaped from Hell arc" at some point though. I want henchmen too, not because of the other characters but having credible minions would be great. I'm still not over Tagoma! Also for Kami's sake make use of Majin Boo and Piccolo if no one else.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:28 pm

I would like to see underground type of villain. We can have a subterranean villain who hates Goku and the others for always damaging the Earth with their battles and they let the Earth be destroyed twice.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:38 pm

A Goddess of Destruction. Would love to see a female villain for once, especially if Goku and/or Vegeta get beaten because they can't bear to punch her or something stupid like that. :lol:
Just something that's not as deep as this arc yet.
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:15 pm

I'd love to see a Devils/demon Gods, or another God of destruction who's actually evil (lets say planning a revolt or something like that)

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:11 pm

I'll avoid spoiling my fan fiction plots, so how about that war arc? I'm not sure exactly how it'd go, but Twin Universe 6 (that's 6 and 7) would be pulled in, along with other twin universes, as a side effect of an enormous war in Twin Universe... say 4, for example. Universe 4 versus Universe 9. Of course, there would be not one, but two main villains in such an arc. One for each side. We'd then have a three-way battle where the fighters are those two and a person representing the overrun universes that shouldn't really be involved as the third, in Super's case most likely Goku. I don't think there's been a 1v1v1 battle against main villains in Dragon Ball before.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:20 pm

Evil namekians who have finally found a way to elimate the Saiyans who are the protectors of universe 6 or a villain from new earth in universe 6.

THEGOKU
Regular

Post by THEGOKU » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:29 pm

I would have to say something along the lines of a Villain that is even a threat to Beerus and Whis but has henchmen for everyone to get involved in one last big battle that pushes everyone to their limit. It could be a different Universe attacking earth or a whole new alien race with a God of destruction on their side and he is just doing it because he is bored and enjoys destruction I don't know. Whatever is next there has to be a time skip so Goten and Trunks are a little older along with Pan and Goku and Vegeta have new outfits. Whatever it is I just hope it continues to build off of the great writing that the current arc had.

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:22 pm

Some rough ideas i've been thinking lately:

Beerus execution arc

Allowing the main cast using time travel will put Beerus, Kaioshin and Whis on Zeno's dead list and he will sent some characters to kill them.
One of those characters would be the Grand Priest they met on Zuno's planet and Whis said he is one of the 5 strongest. He would be th strongest one of the bunch.

Knowing their brothers are in danger, Champa, Vados and U6 fighters will come to help. Some will die.
Goku wouldn't be able to demote Zeno until the last minute. Kinda like Shanks stopped the Paramount War in One Piece.

God Slayers arc

A group of villains that has a grudge against the Gods and are traveling between universes because they decided to kill them all.
At least, Champa would die on this arc.
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.