"Dragon Ball Fusions" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Re: "Dragon Ball Fusions" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:21 am

Eventually, there needs to be a catalogue of the streetpass fusions (or at least a request thread), so we can see what fusions are REALLY available for us.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:06 am

Heck, I'm just hoping for a solid list of all characters you can get in the game normally period. I've seen a bunch of different lists floating around, and all of them seem to have a few differences, so it's hard to figure out which one to follow later on when I have the game.

Something that listed the 'base' (as in non-fused) canon characters you can get, then the 'base' OC guys you can get (like the ever infamous Dennis :P ), and then all the crazy fusions between them all, would be perfect.
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

Rusty Shackleford

Post by Rusty Shackleford » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:55 pm

Try Page 43 of this very thread.

Son Gara
Beyond Newbie

Post by Son Gara » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:29 am

Looking forward to the western release of this game.
"I want the guys at Funimation to carry my casket, so they can let me down one last time" - Wezenheim

Thanos6
Advanced Regular

Post by Thanos6 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:40 pm

Definitely looking forward to picking this up in December.

I'll probably ignore the fact that the story is supposed to take place in the "far future", and headcanon my CAC as Goten and Trunks's genetically-engineered son (who doesn't say anything when meeting younger versions of his dads for reasons). What do you guys think, should I go for black hair and blue eyes, or purple hair and black eyes?
Trunks & Goten forever

Chelentano
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Chelentano » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:05 pm

Thanos6 wrote:Definitely looking forward to picking this up in December.

I'll probably ignore the fact that the story is supposed to take place in the "far future", and headcanon my CAC as Goten and Trunks's genetically-engineered son (who doesn't say anything when meeting younger versions of his dads for reasons). What do you guys think, should I go for black hair and blue eyes, or purple hair and black eyes?
That's a bit disturbing...
Steam profile: psn_chelentano
Xenoverse 2 characters: Rugal (female Saiyan), Salacadula (male Majin), Sleet (Freezer race)

Thanos6
Advanced Regular

Post by Thanos6 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:24 pm

Chelentano wrote:

Well, I'm one of the biggest Truten fans on the planet, so... 8)
Trunks & Goten forever

Nejishiki
I Live Here

Post by Nejishiki » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:04 pm

It depends whether you subscribe to the Earthling or Saiyan blood reigning dominant. Colored hair would apply for the former, black the latter.

Thanos6
Advanced Regular

Post by Thanos6 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:55 pm

Nejishiki wrote:

It depends whether you subscribe to the Earthling or Saiyan blood reigning dominant. Colored hair would apply for the former, black the latter.
But Goten gets black hair from his father AND mother. So how would "Saiyan/Earthling dominance" affect whether this kid with Trunks has black or purple?

Edit: Nevermind, I realize what you mean now. But regardless of Punnett Squares, what do you think would LOOK better?
Trunks & Goten forever

Nejishiki
I Live Here

Post by Nejishiki » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:18 pm

Thanos6 wrote:But Goten gets black hair from his father AND mother. So how would "Saiyan/Earthling dominance" affect whether this kid with Trunks has black or purple?
I'm basing this on Goten and Trunks together, I thought? It's a quick guide to decide how to handle your character. It's loosely reflecting reality in that it could go either way, except without the "blood dominance" thing since Saiyans are fictional. I'm only adding flavor to your story. There's rare instances where it could be neither. Just to reiterate, this is realistically "random" (With Goten's hair being the favorite) to be simple and avoid areas removed from Dragon Ball.

Well, black is better for my personal tastes. I'm not too hot about the blue eyes, but it's not my character. :D

Thanos6
Advanced Regular

Post by Thanos6 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:46 pm

Haha, well, I want to reflect that he's their son, so if he gets hair from one of his fathers, he should get the eyes from the other. :)
Trunks & Goten forever

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:34 pm

Chelentano wrote:

More than a bit disturbing

Thanos6
Advanced Regular

Post by Thanos6 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:45 pm

Just curious, what do you find disturbing about it? Thinking of Trunks and Goten as a romantic couple (it would be when they're older, of course), the idea of them having a "created in the lab" son, both? I don't want to start any kind of thread-derailing debate, I'm just curious. :)
Trunks & Goten forever

Chelentano
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Chelentano » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:12 am

Thanos6 wrote:Just curious, what do you find disturbing about it? Thinking of Trunks and Goten as a romantic couple (it would be when they're older, of course), the idea of them having a "created in the lab" son, both? I don't want to start any kind of thread-derailing debate, I'm just curious. :)
Nothing disturbing in a gay couple, I wasn't thinking of that.

Anyways, this seems like a really fun game, even allows fans to make reallity their fantasies about the Dragon Ball characters. Go for it.
Steam profile: psn_chelentano
Xenoverse 2 characters: Rugal (female Saiyan), Salacadula (male Majin), Sleet (Freezer race)

Thanos6
Advanced Regular

Post by Thanos6 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:46 am

Chelentano wrote:
Thanos6 wrote:Just curious, what do you find disturbing about it? Thinking of Trunks and Goten as a romantic couple (it would be when they're older, of course), the idea of them having a "created in the lab" son, both? I don't want to start any kind of thread-derailing debate, I'm just curious. :)
Nothing disturbing in a gay couple, I wasn't thinking of that.

Anyways, this seems like a really fun game, even allows fans to make reallity their fantasies about the Dragon Ball characters. Go for it.
Gotcha.

On a less controversial note, any list of what moves each character can learn?
Trunks & Goten forever

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:42 pm

Nothing wrong with yaoi couples even though Trunks and Goten are straight, but yeah it's the creating their "son" in a lab

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:01 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:
Nothing wrong with yaoi couples even though Trunks and Goten are straight, but yeah it's the creating their "son" in a lab

Same thing happened here. Don't see what's so weird about it, at least considering comic book logic.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:29 pm

Kamiccolo9 wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:

Same thing happened here. Don't see what's so weird about it, at least considering comic book logic.
Doesn't make it any less weird at least to me

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:22 am

Thanos6 wrote:On a less controversial note, any list of what moves each character can learn?
You mean a general list or are you thinking about specific characters?

Blocky

Post by Blocky » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:41 pm

I wonder if there's a streetpass fusion of Gogeta and Vegito.

It's something that i would love to see.