Xenoverse 3 Wishlist

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Xenoverse 3 Wishlist

Post by Kanassa » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:01 pm

Grimlock wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:4) Story Mode - Time has been destroyed, Player has to fix it. This can allow you to create a different canon by allowing or stopping things from happening.
A similar concept will be used after you finish the Story Mode of XV2. You'll be able to alter history seemingly the way you want, we don't know the extent of this though, as if you'll be able to allow or stop things from happening.
I'm guessing you'll have a small amount of scenarios that have two diverging paths, then you'll get more through DLC.

And on age growth? Yeah... That just adds a whole new creepy layer to the the shady workings of the Tme Patrol :D
Trunks: So, we're kiddnapping children now?
SKOT: WE'RE CALLING IT AN ADOPTION! We're parents now!
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

NECPS
Beyond Newbie

Post by NECPS » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:31 pm

Wish they scrap this CaC, Heroes or Super style game
and let me customize the z cast instead

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:28 pm

NECPS wrote:Wish they scrap this CaC, Heroes or Super style game
and let me customize the z cast instead
The game would lose its entire identity if ti were to do that.

Ozotto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ozotto » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:54 pm

Ozotto needs to be playable.
He could be to DBZ fighting games what Shang Tsung is to Mortal Kombat fighting games.

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:27 pm

Ozotto wrote:Ozotto needs to be playable.
He could be to DBZ fighting games what Shang Tsung is to Mortal Kombat fighting games.
Sega was involved with the development of V.R.V.S. and thus likely shares some of the rights to Ozotto. So chances of seeing him again are probably pretty slim. Maybe not impossible, but perhaps more effort than it's worth to the powers at be.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

Sailor Haumea
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Sailor Haumea » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:47 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
Sega was involved with the development of V.R.V.S. and thus likely shares some of the rights to Ozotto. So chances of seeing him again are probably pretty slim. Maybe not impossible, but perhaps more effort than it's worth to the powers at be.
Shame. I like his design.

His game is one of the few with its own story and which doesn't have glaring errors preventing it from fitting in the timeline.
"That's right, everyone of my race can become a giant gorilla!" - Tullece (AB Groupe dub)

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:57 am

Most important of all, give the game at least two years of development. That way we don't just get stuff that should have been in the previous game in the first place.

First, they should have more character creation options. Xenoverse 2's is good, but that's how it should have been since the first game.
Add one more race, Androids, and give female options to Namekians and Freeza's race too, since there is no reason not to.
Have a class system for each race:

[spoiler]Saiyans would have Low-Class (levels up faster and turns into Oozaru and Super Saiyan 4), Elite (stats grow more with each level, can use Super Saiyan 1-3), Prodigy (balanced stats and growth, best transformations Super Saiyan God and Blue).

Namekians would have Dragon Type (levels up faster and can turn young), Warrior Type (better growth, can use Super Namekian), Demon Clan (balanced, turns into Giant form).

Majins would have Pure Good (the fat one, levels up faster, can get angry), Pure Evil (the skinny one, better growth, turns into a Super Buu-type), Pure (kid type, balanced, turns into Buff form).

Humans would have Turtle School type (level up fast, can turn Buff), Crane School type (better growth, can use the 4-arm technique), Animal type (balanced, can turn into a Man-Wolf).

Freeza's race would have Emperor (levels up fast, has Freeza/Frost's forms), Mecha (better stats, can turn giant like Meta Cooler), Prodigy (balanced, can turn into the Golden form).

Androids would have Infinite Ki-type (levels up fast, can turn into a Super Android), Absorbtion-type (better growth, can use a Giant Robot like Dr Wheelo or the Battle Jacket), Biological type (balanced, has Cell's transformations).[/spoiler]

Of course, add more characters and stages.
Give existingcharacters their missing forms and have all the movie and OVA villains, in all their forms (even if some are boss-exclusive like Dr Wheelo, Fat Janemba, Meta Cooler core; though preferably they can be playable but you can't use the other two team mates). Dragon Ball characters: at least kid Goku, Piccolo Daimao, Tao Pai Pai and Muten Roshi. From GT Baby, regular Baby Vegeta and Ledgic. Everybody new from Super (though I guess we'll get the missing ones up to this point trough DLC)

Have more clothes slots, so you can combine different outfits, so you can wear sunglasses with a mask, or Saiyan armor over other clothes (not just Vegeta's or bare skin) etc.

Storywise, allow the player to either be a Time Patroller or a Time Breaker. Towa and Mira replace Kaioshin in Trunks in the hub city (with the city also getting a little reskin) and roles are reversed, with you having to defeat the heroes.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:38 am

I really like when people say "it should have been since the first game". Wonderful statement. :clap:

Would we have trilogies or sequels if it always had been like that? Imagine if all games had everything in its first installment, wouldn't the world be better? :) Of course, that doesn't apply only to games, but everything else.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:40 am

But Shang Tsung is one of the big bad villains, right after Shao Khan. How is that comparable to "Ozotto"?
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Ozotto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ozotto » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:20 pm

Cetra wrote:
But Shang Tsung is one of the big bad villains, right after Shao Khan. How is that comparable to "Ozotto"?
Well besides the character lore...

Gameplay mechanic wise...

Thought that would be obvious.

Tsufuru
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Tsufuru » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:51 pm

tons of colorable costumization options.
let us decide what the kid buu transformation wears.
super buu body for majin race.
tbh i rather have them add only like 5 new characters or none at all but go all out with CaC.

Viewtiful Jess
Beyond Newbie

Post by Viewtiful Jess » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:02 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:We're two weeks from release and you already think the entirety of Xenoverse 2, base and DLC, will be unsatisfactory, and you are assuming a Xenoverse 3 is guaranteed? Pardon me, but I don't see any logic here.
I agree, I'm super excited for the official release! All I can see wanting is more CaC.
  • MAX Power for Earthlings
    Maybe a customizable form progression for Frieza Clan, like the Saiyans have now from Super Saiyan to 3.
    Super Saiyan 4/Super Saiyan God/ Super Saiyan Blue for Saiyans.
    Namekians are just perfect at the moment.
    Fat forms and Super Buu like forms for Male and Female Majins.
    And maybe add in the Androids, Kaioshin, Makaioshin? Other than that and customizing skillsets for the series characters I'm more than satisfied!
  • ✪ 2008 - Dragon Ball: Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!
    ✪ 2009 - Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
    ✪ 2010 - Dragon Ball Online / Dragon Ball Heroes
    ✪ 2011 - Dragon Ball: Episode of Bardock
    ✪ 2015 - Dragon Ball: Xenoverse / Dragon Ball Super
    ✪ 2016 - Dragon Ball: Fusions
Dragon Ball AF is REAL

Zelvin
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Zelvin » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:39 pm

Now that XV2 is up we can continue with this. And I know the next order of business to be improved is this;

Loading TImes

Much like XV1, XV2 suffers from horribly long loading times. This needs to be improved for the next iteration of the game. As this is an issue with all releases of the game thus far on all systems and PC.
PS3 Xenoverse Player
PS4 Xenoverse 2 Player
PSN ID: ReiKai_Onimusha
Main Character: Zelvin
Race: Frost Demon
"In space, no one can hear you scream. But you still make one ugly face."

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:37 am

if I remember correctly, November 1st patch will deal with the loading screen.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

DBZ Macky
Advanced Regular

Post by DBZ Macky » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:27 pm

Most of all, I'd want them to add the original Dragon Ball's characters. HOW they would do it? Well I don't know. I would LOVE to play as Tao Pai Pai, Grandpa Gohan, Jackie Chun and most of all, Kid Goku. I would totally buy the game if it has the same concept (Time travel / What-if scenarios) with the original Dragon Ball. And maybe add some GT and Super too?
Seriously, the 'Z' portion of Dragon Ball has been done to death, it's about time to tackle the rest of the series.
What else do they have left to cover without repeating the same story anyways :lol:
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:You're in the DB community, it's always a power level thread to someone.

Sailor Haumea
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Sailor Haumea » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:23 pm

DBZ Macky wrote:Most of all, I'd want them to add the original Dragon Ball's characters. HOW they would do it? Well I don't know. I would LOVE to play as Tao Pai Pai, Grandpa Gohan, Jackie Chun and most of all, Kid Goku. I would totally buy the game if it has the same concept (Time travel / What-if scenarios) with the original Dragon Ball. And maybe add some GT and Super too?
Seriously, the 'Z' portion of Dragon Ball has been done to death, it's about time to tackle the rest of the series.
What else do they have left to cover without repeating the same story anyways :lol:
They still have:

Dead Zone
The World's Strongest
Garlic Jr. Saga
Super Android 13!
Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans
Bojack Unbound
Bio-Broly
Wrath of the Dragon
Yo! Son Goku and Friends Return!
"That's right, everyone of my race can become a giant gorilla!" - Tullece (AB Groupe dub)

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

Post by Captain Strawberry » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:59 pm

-Customaizable transformation
-Customaizble fighting style
-Even more improved A.I!
-Customaizable aura
-Dragonball Online stories like Cell X (who I don't know much about)
-Melee weapons
-Destruction
-Cloth tattering
-Day and night cycle
-Weather cycles
Kuro Tenshi

I am just a simple traveller

Vaughngief
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Vaughngief » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:26 am

Honestly? Don't release it soon. Xenoverse 2 feels more like an expansion than a sequel. There's a ton of copy and pasted assets from the original Xenoverse. What was given to us in Xenoverse 2 feels super rushed and honestly isn't all that fun. Whenever they make another one though here's what I hope they consider.

- Don't record the game's dialogue until all the cut scenes are finished. I know this isn't really anyone's fault, but the lip syncing is god awful. From what I can tell the voice actors are brought and just record the lines without any footage. The script needs to be reworked, so that the voices match the lip flaps. This isn't a problem if you enjoy the Japanese voices, but man oh man, it is if you prefer the dub.

- Make stamina breaks flow more naturally in combos.

- Make it so you have the option to ban Avatar characters in player matches, ranked, or endless battle.

- Add in some Dragon Ball characters and plot elements.

- Change the visual style. Xenoverse's graphics are ugly and look exactly the same from the original expect for the fact it's in proper 1080p now.

- Allow customization of colors on character specific clothing.

SquadronGOD
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SquadronGOD » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:01 pm

Honestly I'm at the point where I just want to know how I can get involved with the game making process for DB games. Xenoverse 2 is just ok. Character customization is horrible. Everybody's clothes should be selectable you should be able to edit the color of everything. Your should be able to choose your body type for any race. You should be able to manipulate he facial features like in every other game that let's you create a character. The characters should have dialogue. You should be able to get custom auras. Add in changing hair for freaking Super Saiyans.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:38 pm

Well with whats going on in super right now, the thing I want is for a new race to be playable.

The Kaioshin.