Guess That Quote V2 (Round 39)

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Darkblade1995
Beyond Newbie

Re: Guess That Quote V2 (Round 33)

Post by Darkblade1995 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:32 pm

Fionordequester wrote:Round 33:
???: Oops! Sorry about that! Looks like I accidentally crushed your leg. And now I'll "accidentally" crush your heart!
Vegeta as a great ape to Goku.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Re: Guess That Quote V2 (Round 33)

Post by Fionordequester » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:34 pm

Bansho64 wrote: Vegeta crushing the living ki outta Goku.

Alright. Guys, for this next one, it might take me a sec or two to find it. I'm gonna get a hard one.
Sounds good. You got it right first; for those curious, it was from Ultimate Tenkaichi.
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Re: Guess That Quote V2 (Round 34)

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:11 pm

Round 35:
Heroic Guy: *gasp*!! Wha-? Somehow he survived, that's impossible!

???: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, BWAHA! Oh, too bad! But I'm sure [Innocent Person] thanks you; FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!

Heroic Guy: I'll...STOP YOU!!

???: Hehehehehehehehehe! I KNOW that you will try your best [Heroic Guy]! That's why I'll ENJOY watching you fail! Be honest; at times like this, you wish YOU were the bad guy!

Heroic Guy: Hrrrrgggghhh...HRRRGGGGHHH!!

???: Fool...I am unstoppable; there's nothing you can do! Not without jeopardizing your precious [INNOCENT GUY]! I've already WON this battle!

Random Person 1: What a loser...

Random Person 2: Big time!

Random Person 1: ♪He's scared of [Heroic Guy]~♪!

Random Person 2: ...*sound of surprise and horror*

???: You stand there SO defiant, but I've seen your heart! It BLEEDS for these weaklings who call you hero! You're just as spineless as they are!

Heroic Guy: Ergh! Then come down!

(Random Person 2, and other miscellaneous random people make nervous sounds)

Old Man: Calm...stay calm...

???: ...You don't get it. I am the superior being here; I call the shots! I am the future! With one fell swoop, I can rid this world of your kind! I shall usher in a new age; the age of oblivion! Hehehehe, Hwahahaha, HWAHAHAHAHAHA, BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Heroic Guy: Leave these people alone! You don't need to waste your time on them if you're so tough! COME GET ME!

???: ...THEY WILL ALL DIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Bansho64
I Live Here

Post by Bansho64 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:17 pm

Fionordequester wrote:Round 35:
The reenactment of the Cell Games?

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:18 pm

Nope. But it is in one of the T.V. series.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:39 pm

Fionordequester wrote:Round 35:
Heroic Guy: *gasp*!! Wha-? Somehow he survived, that's impossible!

???: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, BWAHA! Oh, too bad! But I'm sure [Innocent Person] thanks you; FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!

Heroic Guy: I'll...STOP YOU!!

???: Hehehehehehehehehe! I KNOW that you will try your best [Heroic Guy]! That's why I'll ENJOY watching you fail! Be honest; at times like this, you wish YOU were the bad guy!

Heroic Guy: Hrrrrgggghhh...HRRRGGGGHHH!!

???: Fool...I am unstoppable; there's nothing you can do! Not without jeopardizing your precious [INNOCENT GUY]! I've already WON this battle!

Random Person 1: What a loser...

Random Person 2: Big time!

Random Person 1: ♪He's scared of [Heroic Guy]~♪!

Random Person 2: ...*sound of surprise and horror*

???: You stand there SO defiant, but I've seen your heart! It BLEEDS for these weaklings who call you hero! You're just as spineless as they are!

Heroic Guy: Ergh! Then come down!

(Random Person 2, and other miscellaneous random people make nervous sounds)

Old Man: Calm...stay calm...

???: ...You don't get it. I am the superior being here; I call the shots! I am the future! With one fell swoop, I can rid this world of your kind! I shall usher in a new age; the age of oblivion! Hehehehe, Hwahahaha, HWAHAHAHAHAHA, BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Heroic Guy: Leave these people alone! You don't need to waste your time on them if you're so tough! COME GET ME!

???: ...THEY WILL ALL DIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!
That's Piccolo and Goku during their battle in the Piccolo Jr. Saga in the original Dragon Ball, episode 144. Piccolo's talking shit about how Goku can't do anything to him because he's swallowed Kami since at this point they don't know that Kami dies regardless of whether or not he's in Piccolo if Piccolo dies.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:43 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:That's Piccolo and Goku during their battle in the Piccolo Jr. Saga in the original Dragon Ball, episode 144. Piccolo's talking shit about how Goku can't do anything to him because he's swallowed Kami since at this point they don't know that Kami dies regardless of whether or not he's in Piccolo if Piccolo dies.
Good job, Ninja! +3 points!

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:06 pm

Round 35:
Alright... Show me that hidden power of yours!

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:12 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:Round 35:
Cell to Gohan during DBZ Episode 156? When he was trying to, well...awaken that hidden power of Gohan's?

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:15 pm

Fionordequester wrote:
Cell to Gohan during DBZ Episode 156? When he was trying to, well...awaken that hidden power of Gohan's?
Nope, it's not a line from the series.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:42 pm

Alright then; Cell to Gohan during one of the Budokai games.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:59 pm

Fionordequester wrote:Alright then; Cell to Gohan during one of the Budokai games.
Nope, you're in the wrong Saga.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:51 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:Alright then; Cell to Gohan during one of the Budokai games.
Alright then; that'd be Piccolo in Budokai 3, during Gohan's story mode!

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:55 pm

Fionordequester wrote:
Just a side note, episode 156 is Super Vegeta vs Semi Perfect Cell.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Fionordequester wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:Alright then; Cell to Gohan during one of the Budokai games.
Alright then; that'd be Piccolo in Budokai 3, during Gohan's story mode!
Wrong game, but you got it. It's Piccolo telling Gohan to show off his power. Your round.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Re: Guess That Quote V2 (Round 35)

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:10 pm

Round 35 (should I restart? I forgot to edit out the names when I first posted this):
Enemy: Sure, that's a great idea, kid. Dive right in, if you wanna lose some weight; say, all your pounds! See, this is a special pond... full of piranhas!

Combatant: Full of pajamas?

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Re: Guess That Quote V2 (Round 36)

Post by Anime Kitten » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:30 pm

We're on Round 36 now. But I have no idea who the quote is from.
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:40 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:We're on Round 36 now. But I have no idea who the quote is from.
The quote is from one of the T.V. series, if that helps any.

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:47 pm

Fionordequester wrote:The quote is from one of the T.V. series, if that helps any.
Is it Dragon Ball? Because I haven't watched it in any version. :P
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Guess That Quote V2 (Round 35)

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:59 pm

Fionordequester wrote:Round 35 (should I restart? I forgot to edit out the names when I first posted this):
Enemy: Sure, that's a great idea, kid. Dive right in, if you wanna lose some weight; say, all your pounds! See, this is a special pond... full of piranhas!

Combatant: Full of pajamas?
Ninja Murasaki talking to Goku, episode 42-ish?