Xenoverse 2 Special Quotes/Dialogue: Heard any good ones?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Silkman3003
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Xenoverse 2 Special Quotes/Dialogue: Heard any good ones?

Post by Silkman3003 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:27 am

I made a similar topic last year, and decided to make a new one, specifically with Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.

With Xenoverse 2 just released(and releasing for the PC in a few days), I have to ask...have you heard any good or new special interactions with the characters in VS Mode or Parallel Quests?

For example, I know that Turles has special dialogue with GT Goku, Nappa, Goku, Vegeta,Kid Gohan, Zarbon, and even Jaco from playing the Open Beta.

Any other ones you guys noticed? Or special dialogue that has changed compared to XV1? Or even Goku Black interactions with the rest of the character roster?

As I get the game for the PS4 today and the PC version this thursday, I'll certainly list more(including their specific quotes), but in the meanwhile anyone else wanna share some input?
Last edited by Silkman3003 on Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Xenoverse 2 Special Quotes/Dialogue: Heard any good ones?

Post by Grimlock » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:37 am

While I'm planning to hear what they say myself, Janemba8000 should probably upload all special quotes in his Youtube channel like what he did back in XV1.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Silkman3003
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Silkman3003 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:05 am

Grimlock wrote:While I'm planning to hear what they say myself, Janemba8000 should probably upload all special quotes in his Youtube channel like what he did back in XV1.
Lol, that's me. I'll definitely upload all the special quotes. :)

After I complete story and unlock all the characters, my goal is to find out how to find the voice files and start the characters off in their SSJ/SSJ2/SSJ3 form, like I did with XV1(so I can include those quotes in my videos) . And then start editing and uploading . If the modding process with XV1 and XV2 isn't that different , then I don't see myself having much issues.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:59 am

Bro the games only been out for like 11 hours

Silkman3003
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Silkman3003 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:41 am

Dbzfan94 wrote:Bro the games only been out for like 11 hours
Eh...this doesn't really matter that much , considering you can unlock a lot of the characters by playing story mode, or PQ's. And that's not even counting some of the people who have gotten the game much earlier.

Also, this topic also serves as a thread for people to post what they've found when they play the game or go into VS mode. Or what they hear in PQ's. Whether people do it today, tomorrow, a week, nothing has to be immediate but sharing what they've found eventually is beneficial for the people interested in this sort of thing. The special dialogue has always been one of the most interesting aspects of the DB games, which is why I feel this thread should stay.

I know I certainly will be sharing some when I get the PS4 version later on today and a lot more as time goes on.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:27 pm

Silkman3003 wrote:
Eh...this doesn't really matter that much , considering you can unlock a lot of the characters by playing story mode, or PQ's. And that's not even counting some of the people who have gotten the game much earlier.

Also, this topic also serves as a thread for people to post what they've found when they play the game or go into VS mode. Or what they hear in PQ's. Whether people do it today, tomorrow, a week, nothing has to be immediate but sharing what they've found eventually is beneficial for the people interested in this sort of thing. The special dialogue has always been one of the most interesting aspects of the DB games, which is why I feel this thread should stay.

I know I certainly will be sharing some when I get the PS4 version later on today and a lot more as time goes on.
Hello, Silkman3003 (aka Janemba8000)! :D

I have always wanted to thank you for uploading all the special dialogue between the characters of the Dragon Ball games you did! :thumbup:

KinguKurimuzon
Beyond Newbie

Post by KinguKurimuzon » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:08 am

Is there any dialogue between Turles and Black Goku? I've been expecting some ever since Black was first revealed for the show.
"Are you trying to impress me with your transformation sequence?" - Mashymre Cello

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:52 am

I hope they did a voice recording of Tullece and Goku Black. I hope Beerus had special quotes with Coola (since he is Freeza's brother), Super Yi Xing Long, Broli and Hit as well.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Silkman3003
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Silkman3003 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:41 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Silkman3003 wrote:

Hello, Silkman3003 (aka Janemba8000)! :D

I have always wanted to thank you for uploading all the special dialogue between the characters of the Dragon Ball games you did! :thumbup:
Thank you! I appreciate it. I'll do my best with this game as well, when I work on uploading the quotes. :)
KinguKurimuzon wrote:Is there any dialogue between Turles and Black Goku? I've been expecting some ever since Black was first revealed for the show.
Hellspawn28 wrote:I hope they did a voice recording of Tullece and Goku Black. I hope Beerus had special quotes with Coola (since he is Freeza's brother), Super Yi Xing Long, Broli and Hit as well.
Now, as far as Black... I honestly haven't even heard him have any interactions with the other cast so far. I haven't unlocked turles yet, but the fact that I haven't heard him have quotes with regular goku, piccolo, Vegeta, yamcha, Raditz,Krillin, tien . It's either

1. He has no special quotes with anyone at all

2. He has some, but not that many

3. If he has any quotes, it's locked in the voice files and doesn't trigger in VS Mode or PQ's.

On a side note: They changed Krillin And Yamcha's quotes! Now they have them say something like this in VS mode(off the top of what I remember, will update it later for any inaccuracies)

Yamcha: Krillin,they say you're the strongest Human...Show me!

Krillin: They say that.. but you've been training too yamcha

Unlike XV1 where they make it seem like Krillin is afraid of yamcha.

off the top of my head. They also have a new quote with Tien and Regular Goku(i'll update this post later telling specifically what it was)

So it looks like some quotes with characters have changed. Golden Frieza and Beerus have a quote as well(from what I remember on the Bandai Namco livestream weeks back)

Golden Frieza: Beerus?!

Beerus: You called, Frieza?

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:09 pm

Any special quotes/dialogue for Coola (Cooler)?
She/Her

Silkman3003
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Silkman3003 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:04 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:Any special quotes/dialogue for Coola (Cooler)?
Hellspawn28 wrote:I hope they did a voice recording of Tullece and Goku Black. I hope Beerus had special quotes with Coola (since he is Freeza's brother), Super Yi Xing Long, Broli and Hit as well.

I extracted the voice files today and yes, beerus and omega do have a special quote!

Omega Shenron: You..A God? I think not. What deity lets the dragon balls generate this much negative energy.

Beerus: Hey, the dragon balls are the work of a different deity last time I checked. Me? I'm the god of destruction. Guess what i'm in charge of?

And yes, cooler has some special quotes.

Beerus:hmmm, so Frieza had an older brother
Cooler: God or not, no one is stronger than me!

Just from the voice files, frieza has a special quote with Nova Shenron as well.

Frieza(Golden?): Well now I certainly admire your taste in color, my friend. You're as strong as you look? hmm hmm ha ha I hope.
Nova Shenron: Hmph, I'm hotter than the sun. That strong enough for you?

Golden(?) Frieza: What is your deal? Turning yellow, blue, small..how do you keep track of all that?!
GT Goku: Yeah well you change a lot yourself!

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:00 pm

That's really cool. Since Freeza knows about Buu in ROF, does he have anything special dialogue with Buu?
She/Her

Silkman3003
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Silkman3003 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:07 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:That's really cool. Since Freeza knows about Buu in ROF, does he have anything special dialogue with Buu?
Yup, with fat buu as far as I know so far. I know Frieza says something like(I'll update this post for 100% accuracy later)

"So your majin Buu. The one father warned me about"

and fat buu says something else, but I forgot. Cooler and golden Frieza have an interaction too.

There are A LOT of quotes. Once I beat the game, i'll organize them and upload quotes pretty soon.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:25 am

Did you find any special dialogue for Janemba?
She/Her

Silkman3003
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Silkman3003 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:28 am

With Vegeta, yeah. With the others, no. At least not so far.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:36 pm

Does Cell have any special quotes/dialogue.
She/Her

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:48 pm

I thought this one was somewhat humorous.
Yamcha: "Goku? What's with the mask? ...Is it Halloween already?! I wanna cosplay!"
Masked Saiyan: "..."
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

Silkman3003
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Silkman3003 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:06 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:Does Cell have any special quotes/dialogue.
He has a lot of his old ones from XV1. Though he has one with Android 16

His imperfect form has some quotes with frieza, 17, 16, 18. Trunks. Even super 17.

I just beat the game, so now imma go into the voice files more indepth, organize everything and piece together who has quotes with who. Btw if you're interested[story mode spoilers]
[spoiler]Final form Mira has some special quotes too. With guys like SSB Goku, SSB Vegeta, Whis, Gohan, Time Breaker Bardock and even Beerus[/spoiler]
Last edited by Silkman3003 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

nite_jay
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by nite_jay » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:10 pm

Something I found funny was Yamucha talking to a Saibaiman. I don't remember exactly what it was but it was something like this:

Yamucha: You dirty monster! I'll make you pay!
Saibaiman: (evil laugh)

Yalos
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Yalos » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:30 am

Does Towa have any special quotes?