Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Regarder
Regular

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Regarder » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:50 pm

I hope they aren't going to solve this plot too quick. I hope Ginyu finds a way out of this and it actually goes somewhere, otherwise all the build up was for nothing.

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:57 pm

rereboy wrote:
Marco Polo wrote:Did he really have to grab his own daughter by the crop top? :?
Would you prefer that he grabbed her by the neck? :lol:

Yeah, her body has boobs, so what? Who cares?
Grabbing her arm would be much more natural, as well as efficient (Ginyu could easily escape this current grasp, although he would end up bare-chested in a non-hentai manga).

A lot of people care. Fathers grabbing their daughter's boobs is usually seen as creepy or awkward by many people, maybe not you though

Jinzoningen MULE
I Live Here

Post by Jinzoningen MULE » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:00 pm

Marco Polo wrote:A lot of people care. Fathers grabbing their daughter's boobs is usually seen as creepy or awkward by many people, maybe not you though
I don't think anyone is arguing that, but it's a dumb sentiment to have. Especially so in this context.
Retired.

Will
Beyond Newbie

Post by Will » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:01 pm

Marco Polo wrote:
rereboy wrote:
Marco Polo wrote:Did he really have to grab his own daughter by the crop top? :?

Grabbing her arm would be much more natural, as well as efficient (Ginyu could easily escape this current grasp, although he would end up bare-chested in a non-hentai manga).

A lot of people care. Fathers grabbing their daughter's boobs is usually seen as creepy or awkward by many people, maybe not you though
He didn't grab her boobs but her top.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:06 pm

Slangh wrote:Vegetto didn't kill anyone, he just made a hand gesture. I'm not sure what it means.
He probably did it, to free Bra from that healing machine
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:18 pm

Will wrote:
Marco Polo wrote:
rereboy wrote:

He didn't grab her boobs but her top.
He still had to touch them to pull her top like that.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:18 pm

Marco Polo wrote: Grabbing her arm would be much more natural, as well as efficient (Ginyu could easily escape this current grasp, although he would end up bare-chested in a non-hentai manga).
Vegetto is angry and he is dealing with an ex-mercenary that committed interstellar genocide for a living and that is currently in a body with enough power to lay waste to most universes. Grabbing her by the arm like she was just a girl who wasn't listening to him while having an argument wouldn't be more natural, no.
I'm implicitly "creepy or awkawrd" because I didn't really focus on her having boobs? :?. If you say so.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:23 pm

Bra's his daughter; and kids aren't exactly prudes. He's probably seen her naked the moment she decided to take her pants off in the living room at the age of 3. Or when he and Bulma were trying to get her to take a bath.

Like, seriously guys, I'm Christian; you won't find a greater advocate for correct sexual conduct than me. But now's REALLY not the time for Vegetto to be worrying about that; he's getting his daughter back in her body, and that's priority no. 1.
Last edited by Fionordequester on Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Jinzoningen MULE
I Live Here

Post by Jinzoningen MULE » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:25 pm

Marco Polo wrote:He still had to touch them to pull her top like that.
I don't get the point. Well, I do... Better to say that the point doesn't matter. The back end of Vegetto's hand-gloves touched his daughter's lumps of chest-fat, who cares?

Really! Who cares at all?! It's so painfully irrelevant!
Last edited by Jinzoningen MULE on Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Retired.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:25 pm

Jinzoningen MULE wrote:
I don't get the point? Well I do... Better to say that the point doesn't matter. The back end of Vegetto's hand-gloves touched his daughter's lumps of chest-fat, who cares?

Really, who cares at all?! It's so painfully irrelevant!
Exactly.

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:26 pm

rereboy wrote:
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:
I don't get the point? Well I do... Better to say that the point doesn't matter. The back end of Vegetto's hand-gloves touched his daughter's lumps of chest-fat, who cares?

Exactly.
Unfortunately, the rest of this entire thread will be the moral discussion of Vegetto garbing Bra's shirt. I'm just waiting for someone to scream implications of incest to fall further down this idiotic rabbit hole over something so harmless.

Bansho64
I Live Here

Post by Bansho64 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:32 pm

That's not Bra in that body and Vegetto's about to flip his already open lid.

Like Fionordequester, I'm a Christian who's pretty heavy on conduct as well, and I'm honestly not seeing the problem here.
Last edited by Bansho64 on Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:32 pm

Scarz wrote:Unfortunately, the rest of this entire thread will be the moral discussion of Vegetto garbing Bra's shirt. I'm just waiting for someone to scream implications of incest to fall further down this idiotic rabbit hole over something so harmless.
The only advantage of that are the hilarious wincest jokes.

Jinzoningen MULE
I Live Here

Post by Jinzoningen MULE » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:40 pm

Scarz wrote:
rereboy wrote:
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: I don't get the point? Well I do... Better to say that the point doesn't matter. The back end of Vegetto's hand-gloves touched his daughter's lumps of chest-fat, who cares?

Exactly.
Unfortunately, the rest of this entire thread will be the moral discussion of Vegetto garbing Bra's shirt. I'm just waiting for someone to scream implications of incest to fall further down this idiotic rabbit hole over something so harmless.
The implications of this are worse than when little Bra's stomach was exposed. I dread the next dozen pages or so.
Retired.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:47 pm

Jinzoningen MULE wrote:The implications of this are worse than when little Bra's stomach was exposed. I dread the next dozen pages or so.
Out of all the things Dragon Ball implies, and it implies some pretty nasty shit, the sexual stuff always seems to get people's heads rolling :lol:
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Jinzoningen MULE
I Live Here

Post by Jinzoningen MULE » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:49 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:Out of all the things Dragon Ball implies, and it implies some pretty nasty shit, the sexual stuff always seems to get people's heads rolling :lol:
But these things aren't even sexual. Not even close to it! Everyone just loves to immaturely nitpick to death.
Retired.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:51 pm

Jinzoningen MULE wrote:
ekrolo2 wrote:Out of all the things Dragon Ball implies, and it implies some pretty nasty shit, the sexual stuff always seems to get people's heads rolling :lol:
But these things aren't even sexual. Not even close to it! Everyone just loves to immaturely nitpick to death.
Ah my mistake, I meant what they PERCEIVE as sexual will get them into a fit.

Although, I don't hear anyone point out the fact Bulma sleeps with a mass murdering psychopath way, way, way before he gets to anything approaching redemptions :P
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Jinzoningen MULE
I Live Here

Post by Jinzoningen MULE » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:52 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:Although, I don't hear anyone point out the fact Bulma sleeps with a mass murdering psychopath way, way, way before he gets to anything approaching redemptions :P
:lol: Bulma's always been "daddy issue" levels of horny, it's not all that surprising
Retired.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:04 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:
Although, I don't hear anyone point out the fact Bulma sleeps with a mass murdering psychopath way, way, way before he gets to anything approaching redemptions :P
Who was responsible for the death of her boyfriend. :lol:

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:07 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:Although, I don't hear anyone point out the fact Bulma sleeps with a mass murdering psychopath way, way, way before he gets to anything approaching redemptions :P
Hey, hey, let's be FAIR here; the guy already moved on from the "mass murdering" part by that point. He was only a psychopath, with a dash of "I'll sometimes kill people I don't like", that's all!
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".