The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:24 pm

dragon boss z wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:
Goku never goes all out and tries to kill his opponents and Piccolo might not of even been 3rd form Frieza tier yet, so I don't know where you get he can take on 3 3rd form Frieza tiers at the same time.

At the highest they are right below first form Freeza. Probably less because Piccolo probably couldn't one shot first form Frieza.
Piccolo could easily oneshot first form Frieza, his power level in this movie is definitely well over a million. Also, by the time Mecha Frieza came to Earth Piccolo was capable of matching the base Saiyans so he has to be at 2.5-3 million.
When Frieza transformed to his 3rd form he didn't one shot Piccolo, so I doubt someone slightly above second form Frieza tier would one shot 1st form Frieza unless they use their ultimate move.
Also there is no proof Piccolo was as strong as base saiyans then. Maybe as strong as base Vegeta but not Goku.
Vegeta from that arc is probably close to Namek Arc Base Goku, and Piccolo feels comfortable challenging him so he too must be at the same level.

Saiyan007
Regular

Post by Saiyan007 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:43 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote:
Polyphase Avatron wrote:Daishinkan vs. Merged Zamasu
The High Priest is the strongest angel of Dragon Ball. Do you really think Merged Zamasu has a chance?
Merged Zamasu is overhyped and overrated, probably can't even beat Hit without immortality.
You have to understand Zamasu is an arrogant God.He holds back a lot even in the face of death.Gritting his teeth in anger,panting for breath or screaming does not mean he's going all out.Beerus did the same back in his fight against SSJG Goku but we all know Beerus is quite a few tiers above SSJG Goku.

Gowasu said Zamasu's power is beyond the understanding of Gods.Goku said he can't beat Zamasu without fusing meaning Kaioken x10 isn't going to do anything to Zamasu not to mention Vegito himself had to actually try against Zamasu.Not too mention Goku in this arc is stronger than the Goku in the universal tournament arc.

Zamasu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hit

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:25 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:DBS SSj2 Future Trunks vs. Bebi (Non Bebi Vegeta)

Bebi shows up on Earth in Trunks timeline after the defeat of Babidi and Dabra, but before Goku Black shows up. Can Trunks win?
Baby would jest steal his body as he dit to Goten.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:27 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote: Merged Zamasu is overhyped and overrated, probably can't even beat Hit without immortality.
I also think without his immortality, Hit could make quick work of him. Hit was able to still stand and fight like before even after a heavy assault from SSJB Goku at ten times its strength. And this was Hit holding back in strength by a good degree. Hit would waste Merged Zamasu.
Also, Hit hadn't even completed his improvement by that time so we still haven't seen the limits of his power, for all we know he could improve even further, especially when he doesn't have the no-kill restriction. And Merged Zamasu was getting jobbed by Goku before he even started using Kaioken, and once he did use the Kaioken Zamasu was down in one hit and had his halo broken.
I disagree with you guys. Hit is weaker than SsjR Goku as the Toei dude stated. Merged Zamasu, even without immortality, wrecks him.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:04 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote: I also think without his immortality, Hit could make quick work of him. Hit was able to still stand and fight like before even after a heavy assault from SSJB Goku at ten times its strength. And this was Hit holding back in strength by a good degree. Hit would waste Merged Zamasu.
Also, Hit hadn't even completed his improvement by that time so we still haven't seen the limits of his power, for all we know he could improve even further, especially when he doesn't have the no-kill restriction. And Merged Zamasu was getting jobbed by Goku before he even started using Kaioken, and once he did use the Kaioken Zamasu was down in one hit and had his halo broken.
I disagree with you guys. Hit is weaker than SsjR Goku as the Toei dude stated. Merged Zamasu, even without immortality, wrecks him.
1) Cellza vs. Hit.

2) Pandel vs. Bojack.

3) Karoly vs. Super 17.

4) God of Destruction Beerus vs. Karoly Black.

5) Buunemba vs. Super Saiyan Baby Vegeta.

6) Demon Goddess Towa vs. Vados.

7) Scarz vs. Hit.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:20 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote: I also think without his immortality, Hit could make quick work of him. Hit was able to still stand and fight like before even after a heavy assault from SSJB Goku at ten times its strength. And this was Hit holding back in strength by a good degree. Hit would waste Merged Zamasu.
But Goku could wreck Black using only SSBlue whereas he needed Kaioken x10 for Hit.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:35 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote: Also, Hit hadn't even completed his improvement by that time so we still haven't seen the limits of his power, for all we know he could improve even further, especially when he doesn't have the no-kill restriction. And Merged Zamasu was getting jobbed by Goku before he even started using Kaioken, and once he did use the Kaioken Zamasu was down in one hit and had his halo broken.
But Goku could wreck Black using only SSBlue whereas he needed Kaioken x10 for Hit.
Merged non-immortal Zamasu did fairly good against SsjB Vegito. Do you think Hit can do that?

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:59 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote: I disagree with you guys. Hit is weaker than SsjR Goku as the Toei dude stated. Merged Zamasu, even without immortality, wrecks him.
Merged non-immortal Zamasu did fairly good against SsjB Vegito. Do you think Hit can do that?
Yep, Zamasu got jobbed by Father Son Galick Gun, then Goku's Kamehameha, and then got wrecked by Kaioken Goku. I believe Hit could easily beat all 3 of the former and therefore also Vegetto.

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:03 pm

Pre-ROSAT Base Gotenks VS Full Power Perfect Cell

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:00 pm

Angelus wrote:Pre-ROSAT Base Gotenks VS Full Power Perfect Cell
Gotenks gets wasted. Base Saiyans are still below Freeza, by all accounts according to Beerus in BOG. So I don't think Base Goten and Trunks fusing could make up the x50 multiplier is strength needed to definitively conquer Freeza. Cell, especially Full Power Perfect Cell, is in a completely different realm of strength compared to the base Saiyans, even in the Majin Boo arc. So Gotenks has no chance against Cell unless he goes Super Saiyan.

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:26 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:Gotenks gets wasted. Base Saiyans are still below Freeza, by all accounts according to Beerus in BOG. So I don't think Base Goten and Trunks fusing could make up the x50 multiplier is strength needed to definitively conquer Freeza. Cell, especially Full Power Perfect Cell, is in a completely different realm of strength compared to the base Saiyans, even in the Majin Boo arc. So Gotenks has no chance against Cell unless he goes Super Saiyan.
I dunno, I actually have base Gotenks dead even with Freeza by that point. There's no way he's tackling any of Cell's forms though.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:30 pm

DanielSSJ wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:Gotenks gets wasted. Base Saiyans are still below Freeza, by all accounts according to Beerus in BOG. So I don't think Base Goten and Trunks fusing could make up the x50 multiplier is strength needed to definitively conquer Freeza. Cell, especially Full Power Perfect Cell, is in a completely different realm of strength compared to the base Saiyans, even in the Majin Boo arc. So Gotenks has no chance against Cell unless he goes Super Saiyan.
I dunno, I actually have base Gotenks dead even with Freeza by that point. There's no way he's tackling any of Cell's forms though.
That's really weak though, how on earth was he expected to fight Majin Buu then?

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:48 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:That's really weak though, how on earth was he expected to fight Majin Buu then?
As a Super Saiyan.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:51 pm

DanielSSJ wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:That's really weak though, how on earth was he expected to fight Majin Buu then?
As a Super Saiyan.
You have Majin Buu at only 6 billion?

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:55 pm

Okay, how powerful would a being be that's 50 times weaker than SSJ3 Goku? Because that would be the minimum power of a pre-ROSAT SSJ Gotenks, if they expected the fusion to beat Fat Buu?

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:38 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
DanielSSJ wrote:
As a Super Saiyan.
Well no. As Daizenshuu 7 implies that he only surpasses Vegeta after powering up in the Room of Spirit and Time, I don't having him being a match for Boo until after that. Coincidentally, my current list (still in progress) has the fat Majin Boo at 12 billion.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:51 pm

DanielSSJ wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:
DanielSSJ wrote: As a Super Saiyan.
Well no. As Daizenshuu 7 implies that he only surpasses Vegeta after powering up in the Room of Spirit and Time, I don't having him being a match for Boo until after that. Coincidentally, my current list (still in progress) has the fat Majin Boo at 12 billion.
That reminds me of a really humorous post I saw on another forum, a user cited that Daizenshuu entry to justify his placement of Gotenks, and another user said it's vague and could mean Base Gotenks surpassed Majin Vegeta, not SSJ Gotenks, so the first user replied, "In that case why don't we say Gotenks surpassed Base Vegeta with SSJ3?"

SSJFutureTrunks
Beyond Newbie

Post by SSJFutureTrunks » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:05 am

Great Ape Selypa vs. Dodoria.

Android 18 vs. Piccolo after fusing with Kami.

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 am

SSJFutureTrunks wrote:Great Ape Selypa vs. Dodoria.

Android 18 vs. Piccolo after fusing with Kami.
I don't know how high Selypa's power level is but she would need a minimum base power level of 2,300 to be able to overcome Dodoria. Nappa is apparently 4,000 and he's an elite. If Selypa has a power level of 2,300 before going great ape, then she can beat Dodoria. If not, she's screwed.

Piccolo. 18 is weaker than 17, and Piccolo is equal with 17.

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:41 am

Angelus wrote:I don't know how high Selypa's power level is but she would need a minimum base power level of 2,300 to be able to overcome Dodoria. Nappa is apparently 4,000 and he's an elite. If Selypa has a power level of 2,300 before going great ape, then she can beat Dodoria. If not, she's screwed.
It's also worth noting that Selypa might not have control over her Great Ape state. If going Ozaru turns her into a dumb animal like it did Goku and Gohan, Dodoria should be able to take her out due to being able to strategize, especially since he of all people would know enough about Saiyans to know how to reverse the transformation. Of course, if she does have control, that changes things a lot.