If he was serious like in Fusion Reborn, Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta would beat anything and anyone from any Dragon Ball canon

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

If he was serious like in Fusion Reborn, Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta would beat anything and anyone from any Dragon Ball canon

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:14 pm

The SSJ4 Gogeta from Dragon Ball GT with the same exact mind-set as Super Gogeta from Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn would be unstoppable.

ChiefWamsutta
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: If he was serious like in Fusion Reborn, Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta would beat anything and anyone from any Dragon Ball c

Post by ChiefWamsutta » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:31 pm

He loses to Omni-King, Future Omni-King, probably the Omni-King Guards, the Grand Priest, and I'm still feeling Vados and Whis. This is the minimum.

SSB Kaio-Ken Vegito probably comes close to winning, if not wins.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: If he was serious like in Fusion Reborn, Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta would beat anything and anyone from any Dragon Ball c

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:45 am

No he wouldn't.[/thread]
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Sora Saiyan
Advanced Regular

Post by Sora Saiyan » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:46 am

Massively disagree. SSJG Goku could take him IMO. There isn't anything in GT that can compete with what SSJG was showing in the fight with Beerus, so I'm saying SSJG takes him.

Saiyan007
Regular

Post by Saiyan007 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:35 am

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Super Saiyan God Goku from feats & statements is more than enough to easily defeat Gogeta with ease(he one shots him with a stare because the gap between them is that insane)

also it's hilarious you think he can beat Zeno especially after his latest feat

Sora Saiyan wrote:Massively disagree. SSJG Goku could take him IMO. There isn't anything in GT that can compete with what SSJG was showing in the fight with Beerus, so I'm saying SSJG takes him.
This basically GT lacks the feats and statements that tgey can do anything god tiers in Super can casually do

DragonBallLove
Beyond Newbie

Post by DragonBallLove » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:12 am

Statements arent worth S, 'cause of unreliable hyperbolic narration.
But featwise, GT is so under Super power... SSJ4 isnt even much stronger than 3, just stable. God on the other hand, can rip the fabric universe if misused. So, get your pick. SSJ4 Gogeta has nothing to do with, say SSJB Vegetto or even Black or Golden Freezer.

Perfectionist-Cell
Beyond Newbie

Post by Perfectionist-Cell » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:44 am

DragonBallLove wrote:Statements arent worth S, 'cause of unreliable hyperbolic narration.
But featwise, GT is so under Super power... SSJ4 isnt even much stronger than 3, just stable. God on the other hand, can rip the fabric universe if misused. So, get your pick. SSJ4 Gogeta has nothing to do with, say SSJB Vegetto or even Black or Golden Freezer.

You can't do that. Just because it lacks feats you can't assume it is weak.

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:23 am

SSJB lacks feats as well.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Saiyan007
Regular

Post by Saiyan007 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:28 am

DBZAOTA482 wrote:SSJB lacks feats as well.
SSGSS has statements of it being stronger than SSJG

@Perfectionist-Cell

Absence of evidence isn't proof

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:31 pm

Mmmmm no...(not factoring general power differences between series as a whole) SSB Vegito, Fused Zamasu, the Grand Priest and Zeno are definitely more then powerful enough to match him, beat him or last long enough for the fusion to run out.

I cannot speak for Beerus, Champa, Whis or Vados as none of them have used their full power.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:28 pm

Considering what we've seen in Super from the likes of SSJG Goku, Beerus and Omni King, I would have to disagree with the idea that SSJ4 Gogeta could beat anyone from an Dragon Ball canon.

I don't want to come across as "that guy", but this feels like a bit of a bait thread.

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Post by Pantalones » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:15 pm

As far as comparing GT to Super goes...

Omega Shenron was, at best, capable of causing a much more gradual version of the "Goku vs. Beerus universe-destroying punch shockwave" thing by spreading the negative energy all across the universe if he hadn't been destroyed first. He also survived Gogeta's ultimate attack thanks in part to regeneration, though if I'm remembering right it was implied that a second one would've finished him off if Gogeta hadn't defused first. That says, to me at least, that while Gogeta is way ahead of Omega it's not as insanely huge as the gap between Super Buu and Vegerot was back at the end of Z -- Gogeta has to actually put forth a good bit of effort to destroy him. But anyway... considering that he wanted to destroy everything, I don't see him holding back universe-destroying punch shockwaves if he was capable of them, so it's probably safe to say he's significantly below SSj God Goku's level and not capable of destroying the entire universe in any way other than by spreading too much negative energy over time. Considering that, and the fact that he survived Gogeta's first attempt at getting serious and finishing him off, I can't really see SSj4 Gogeta being ahead of SSj God Goku's level -- or at least not very far ahead of it, even if you want to go for the highest possible levels for the GT characters. He's certainly not anywhere near being up there with Beerus or Champa, anyway.

Super Saiyan God Goku fighting all-out against Beerus risked destroying the universe by accident, at least until Goku learned how to focus his newly-gained godly power so that the shockwaves didn't spread beyond the scene of the battle. Beerus and Champa fighting all-out would risk destroying both of their universes, either by accident or due to them just not caring how much they wreck. Whis and Vados are strong enough to knock Beerus/Champa out instantly with a simple karate chop. The Grand Priest is even stronger than those two, and he's considered to be among the five strongest beings in all existence. And then there's Zen'ou (who I figure it's safe to say is the #1 strongest in all existence) who can destroy a universe (or six, or possibly twelve) in an instant if he gets annoyed... from inside said universe. And survive it. Without any apparent difficulty.

Yeah, nobody in GT measures up to the higher-end Super characters.

Saiyan007
Regular

Post by Saiyan007 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:49 pm

Another thing i would like to add.Before anyone brings up powerscaling it truly won't matter because GT characters cannot replicate the feats or statements shown,and the narrator in GT surely didn't have anything impressive to say about their strength unlike what the narrator said about Goku and Beerus multiple times.

The narrator in episode 13 has this to say about Goku and Beerus

https://gfycat.com/AngryAlarmedAnura

Then at the end of episode 13 he has this to say

https://gfycat.com/GregariousMadAnnelid

"Hitting each other again and again with the power to destroy the universe."

Literally every hit Goku and Beerus are landing has the power packed in it to destroy the universe and it's not just the physical universe as well but the other world and the kai realm as well.

Do I really need to point out that no one in GT comes even close to striking that hard?
But the scary thing is that this isn't their full power because in episode 14 Goku and Beerus power up yet again and get even stronger. :crazy:

Pantalones wrote:As far as comparing GT to Super goes...

Omega Shenron was, at best, capable of causing a much more gradual version of the "Goku vs. Beerus universe-destroying punch shockwave" thing by spreading the negative energy all across the universe if he hadn't been destroyed first. He also survived Gogeta's ultimate attack thanks in part to regeneration, though if I'm remembering right it was implied that a second one would've finished him off if Gogeta hadn't defused first. That says, to me at least, that while Gogeta is way ahead of Omega it's not as insanely huge as the gap between Super Buu and Vegerot was back at the end of Z -- Gogeta has to actually put forth a good bit of effort to destroy him. But anyway... considering that he wanted to destroy everything, I don't see him holding back universe-destroying punch shockwaves if he was capable of them, so it's probably safe to say he's significantly below SSj God Goku's level and not capable of destroying the entire universe in any way other than by spreading too much negative energy over time. Considering that, and the fact that he survived Gogeta's first attempt at getting serious and finishing him off, I can't really see SSj4 Gogeta being ahead of SSj God Goku's level -- or at least not very far ahead of it, even if you want to go for the highest possible levels for the GT characters. He's certainly not anywhere near being up there with Beerus or Champa, anyway.

Super Saiyan God Goku fighting all-out against Beerus risked destroying the universe by accident, at least until Goku learned how to focus his newly-gained godly power so that the shockwaves didn't spread beyond the scene of the battle. Beerus and Champa fighting all-out would risk destroying both of their universes, either by accident or due to them just not caring how much they wreck. Whis and Vados are strong enough to knock Beerus/Champa out instantly with a simple karate chop. The Grand Priest is even stronger than those two, and he's considered to be among the five strongest beings in all existence. And then there's Zen'ou (who I figure it's safe to say is the #1 strongest in all existence) who can destroy a universe (or six, or possibly twelve) in an instant if he gets annoyed... from inside said universe. And survive it. Without any apparent difficulty.

Yeah, nobody in GT measures up to the higher-end Super characters.
This is an excellent post.

Perfectionist-Cell
Beyond Newbie

Post by Perfectionist-Cell » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:57 pm

Saiyan007 wrote:
DBZAOTA482 wrote:SSJB lacks feats as well.
SSGSS has statements of it being stronger than SSJG

@Perfectionist-Cell

Absence of evidence isn't proof
Who ever said it was?

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:56 pm

Wow. SSj4 Gogeta's strength is completely underestimated here. People seem to forget that base Goku in GT was equal to ssj3 Goku in Z. Then you add all the multipliers onto that which would make ssj4 Goku at LEAST equal to ssj god goku. Although ssj4 Gogeta still would be weaker than Whis and Beerus, he definitely would not lose to anyone weaker than SSJB Goku and Vegeta.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

Saiyan007
Regular

Post by Saiyan007 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:46 pm

kinisking wrote:Wow. SSj4 Gogeta's strength is completely underestimated here.
It's not a matter of being underestimated it's just that SSJG Goku has shown better feats and has better statements surrounding him than Gogeta has
People seem to forget that base Goku in GT was equal to ssj3 Goku in Z.
Base GT Goku doesn't have the strength to casually throw around universal energy so it being equal to ssj3 goku doesn't mean anything.

Then you add all the multipliers onto that which would make ssj4 Goku at LEAST equal to ssj god goku.
No it wouldn't because Gogeta has never been shown or stated to "hit someone again and again with enough power to destroy the universe"
Although ssj4 Gogeta still would be weaker than Whis and Beerus, he definitely would not lose to anyone weaker than SSJB Goku and Vegeta.
He would get embarrassed by SSJG Goku because Gogeta just hasn't shown anything/has anything said about him that matches up to what SSJG Goku can do

Darkprince410
I Live Here

Post by Darkprince410 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:49 pm

kinisking wrote:Wow. SSj4 Gogeta's strength is completely underestimated here. People seem to forget that base Goku in GT was equal to ssj3 Goku in Z. Then you add all the multipliers onto that which would make ssj4 Goku at LEAST equal to ssj god goku. Although ssj4 Gogeta still would be weaker than Whis and Beerus, he definitely would not lose to anyone weaker than SSJB Goku and Vegeta.
Except that base form Goku in Super is so far above Ssj3 Goku's base form in Z that even without Ssj God or Ssj Blue, mid Super Goku is above anything Ssj4 Goku has going for him. After all, base form copy-Vegeta was shrugging off attacks from Ssj3 Gotenks, who was far stronger than Z-era Ssj3 Goku, and base Goku at that point in Super was able to go toe to toe with copy-Vegeta without issue.

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:52 pm

Darkprince410 wrote:
kinisking wrote:Wow. SSj4 Gogeta's strength is completely underestimated here. People seem to forget that base Goku in GT was equal to ssj3 Goku in Z. Then you add all the multipliers onto that which would make ssj4 Goku at LEAST equal to ssj god goku. Although ssj4 Gogeta still would be weaker than Whis and Beerus, he definitely would not lose to anyone weaker than SSJB Goku and Vegeta.
Except that base form Goku in Super is so far above Ssj3 Goku's base form in Z that even without Ssj God or Ssj Blue, mid Super Goku is above anything Ssj4 Goku has going for him. After all, base form copy-Vegeta was shrugging off attacks from Ssj3 Gotenks, who was far stronger than Z-era Ssj3 Goku, and base Goku at that point in Super was able to go toe to toe with copy-Vegeta without issue.
That's why I said he would only lose to ssb goku or stronger.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

Saiyan007
Regular

Post by Saiyan007 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:54 pm

kinisking wrote:
Darkprince410 wrote:
That's why I said he would only lose to ssb goku or stronger.
But he's done nothing to put him on the level of SSJG Goku let one SSGSS tiers