Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by rereboy » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:06 am

I don't think it's that simple. There are plenty of characters and antagonists in DBM. They can't be all the main threat that will keep the plot going through the whole thing. However long Ginyu remains, what I hope to see is some consequences from his meddling, perhaps putting Vegetto closer to the edge.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:05 am

I really hope Vegetto either gets unfused somehow or gets his body stolen.
I agree with Doctor how it feels like U16 are the main characters with little to no focus on "ours"

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:16 am

coola wrote:Image
In theory, soul can be destroyed in Dragon World, but how he plan to do that? He would have to kill Ginyu, and move to Other World...why am i asking? Its Vegetto :D
Is this really necessary? The way how Vegetto pulls Bra (Ginyu) hair and staying behind her (him) is just... Disturbing. :|

Also, is Vegetto talking about Soul Punisher? Interesting that Vegetto got so many things up his sleeve that would make him best his Super counterpart with ease :lol:
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:30 am

Noah wrote:
Is this really necessary? The way how Vegetto pulls Bra (Ginyu) hair and staying behind her (him) is just... Disturbing. :|
Why? Because it's the body of girl? Piccolo did far worse to Gohan when he was a 5 year old kid. Ginyu is far too dangerous in Bra's body to be handled gently. And Vegetto is pissed off at him.

I'm all for treating women gently, but extremes don't help anyone whether it's in on direction or the other.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:40 am

rereboy wrote:
Noah wrote:
Why? Because it's the body of girl? Piccolo did far worse to Gohan when he was a 5 year old kid. Ginyu is far too dangerous in Bra's body to be handled gently. And Vegetto is pissed off at him.

I'm all for treating women gently, but extremes don't help anyone whether it's in on direction or the other.
To be fair, Vegetto could have grabbed Ginyu by the neck last page. I personally don't have a problem, but I could see that the page would be problematic for certain people, so it's a complaint that Salagir/Asura could have easily avoided.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:44 am

Doctor. wrote: To be fair, Vegetto could have grabbed Ginyu by the neck last page. I personally don't have a problem, but I could see that the page would be problematic for certain people, so it's a complaint that Salagir/Asura could have easily avoided.
It's impossible to please everyone, so if you start removing or changing stuff to please everyone even when you don't agree, there will be nothing left at the end.

Vegetto grabbed her by the shirt and he is not treating her gently because the fact that she has boobs and has the body of a woman is quite literally the least important thing of the whole situation. In fact, in this situation, it would be quite ridiculous for that to actually have a big importance.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:11 pm

FoolsGil wrote:I point at the Future Majin Attack, The Friend, and the Cell v Tapion battle where the story wasn't its competent...
The former two weren't written by Salagir; and I don't see how the last one has "incompetent" storytelling. I mean, there was ONE moment where it wasn't clear how Cell defeated Tapion, but that's not enough to call it "incompetent".
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:13 pm

rereboy wrote:It's impossible to please everyone, so if you start removing or changing stuff to please everyone even when you don't agree, there will be nothing left at the end.

Vegetto grabbed her by the shirt and he is not treating her gently because the fact that she has boobs and has the body of a woman is quite literally the least important thing of the whole situation. In fact, in this situation, it would be quite ridiculous for that to actually have a big importance.
Besides, we wouldn't have gotten Ginyu's hilarious dialogue and expressions if Vegetto had grabbed her by the neck.
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:29 pm

Fionordequester wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I point at the Future Majin Attack, The Friend, and the Cell v Tapion battle where the story wasn't its competent...
The former two weren't written by Salagir; and I don't see how the last one has "incompetent" storytelling. I mean, there was ONE moment where it wasn't clear how Cell defeated Tapion, but that's not enough to call it "incompetent".
That fight wasn't that good, the end was just a cherry on an overall disappointing match.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:47 pm

FoolsGil wrote:That fight wasn't that good, the end was just a cherry on an overall disappointing match.
I thought it was one of the best matches in the comic, personally. That choreography, combined with Cell's scenary chewing, was just awesome to me :) !

BlazingBarrrager
I Live Here

Post by BlazingBarrrager » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:00 pm

Fionordequester wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:That fight wasn't that good, the end was just a cherry on an overall disappointing match.
I thought it was one of the best matches in the comic, personally. That choreography, combined with Cell's scenary chewing, was just awesome to me :) !
Second, plus we see him using another technique that he learned that the main cast never knew about.

...makes me wonder why he hasn't used Kaio-Ken.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:51 pm

Noah wrote:
coola wrote:Image
In theory, soul can be destroyed in Dragon World, but how he plan to do that? He would have to kill Ginyu, and move to Other World...why am i asking? Its Vegetto :D

Also, is Vegetto talking about Soul Punisher? Interesting that Vegetto got so many things up his sleeve that would make him best his Super counterpart with ease :lol:
How when Suoer Goku and Vegeta would likely take him by their selves.

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:22 pm

Noah wrote:Is this really necessary? The way how Vegetto pulls Bra (Ginyu) hair and staying behind her (him) is just... Disturbing. :|
Are you thinking of dirty thoughts again, Noah? It's okay, you can tell me.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:45 pm

Scarz wrote:Are you thinking of dirty thoughts again, Noah? It's okay, you can tell me.
Okay, you got me, but not really a fan of incest stuff lol
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Jinzoningen MULE
I Live Here

Post by Jinzoningen MULE » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:01 pm

Noah wrote:Is this really necessary? The way how Vegetto pulls Bra (Ginyu) hair and staying behind her (him) is just... Disturbing. :|
I think you're projecting a bit, there's really nothing that should appear sexually suggestive here, not unless you're looking especially for it.

Maybe you're jealous that Vegetto's a bit handsy with your waifu?
Retired.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:03 am

He knows Bra is not really there, its kinda like in The Exorcist, where priest beat the crap out of Regan to save her.
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:28 pm

Jinzoningen MULE wrote:Maybe you're jealous that Vegetto's a bit handsy with your waifu?
Perhaps. Or maybe he thinks father's shouldn't handle daughters that way? I mean, I think his sentiments are misguided in this specific case, because what Vegetto's doing now is this is exactly what I'd want him to be doing if MY body was stolen from me; but the thought is still admirable.

I don't believe you generally don't ever want to take "extremes" when it comes to these things; so Vegetto's more than justified in manhandling Ginyu in whatever way he sees fit to get Bra back, but I wouldn't want Vegetto doing that all the time.

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:52 am

Remember when people didnt care about this sort of stuff and simply tried to enjoy the comic without a bunch of pc crap getting in the way? How bout you complain about the poor pacing, badly drawn specials, and poor characterization. You know, the stuff that actually matters.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:20 pm

Pfah, these guys! They're both so clever!

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:24 pm

How did Vegetto teleport without a Ki to sense?

Does he have Kaioshin's ability?