The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:27 am

dragon boss z wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:
dragon boss z wrote:
Ya it's not 50% lol I brain farted sorry about that. 250 to 300 is still close to a 20% diffrence, maybe the gap should be a bit bigger. As for the 550-600 Vegeta didn't one shot Cell so it really shouldn't be a huge gap in the first place. Maybe you can drop semi perfect Cell to 500.
Nah, he should be Cell + 17 so your numbers are accurate there, though I'd place him higher since I believe Impefect Cell should be stronger. And Vegeta was holding back against Cell, he later reveals his true power against Perfect Cell.

Did Vegeta power up against perfect Cell or did he just final flash him?
He gets frustrated when he realizes Cell is just using him as a warm up and uses his real power, but that turns out to be useless too and he decides to use the Final Flash.

Angelus
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Angelus » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:04 am

Full Power 2nd Form Frieza (Namek Arc) VS Great Ape Gohan (Pre-Dende healing)
[No tail-cutting or blowing up of planets. Frieza can transform into his initial 3rd Form once he's at the brink of death from the fight]

Great Ape Vegeta (Post-Dende healing) VS 23% Final Form Frieza (Namek Arc)
[No tail-cutting or blowing up of planets]

Captain Ginyu (No change-body) VS Piccolo (Namek Arc, newly resurrected; pre-Nail fusion and no weighted-clothing on)

Unarmored Jiece (immediately after Goku beat him and Burter up) VS Krillin (seconds before giving a portion of his power level to Piccolo, when Piccolo wanted to stall Frieza while Goku was charging up the Spirit Bomb)
Last edited by Angelus on Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 am

Angelus wrote:Full Power 2nd Form Frieza (Namek Arc) VS Great Ape Gohan (Pre-Dende healing)
[No tail-cutting or blowing up of planets. Frieza can transform into his initial 3rd Form once he's at the brink of death from the fight]

Captain Ginyu (No change-body) VS Piccolo (Namek Arc, newly resurrected; pre-Nail fusion and no weighted-clothing on)

Jiece VS Krillin (minutes before Goku turns SSJ on Namek)
- Gohan's Oozaru form should be 1.5-2 million so he should be well above Frieza in terms of power, Frieza's only hope is to outspeed him. 3rd form Frieza can kill him fairly easily, though.

- Vegeta gets demolished, Frieza at 23% would be 27,600,000 whereas Oozaru Vegeta would only be around 20,000,000.

- Ginyu should win with no difficulty, Piccolo was only on King Kai's planet for a week, he can't have become too powerful, I'd place him at Nail's level at best.

- Kuririn annihilates him, he is stated to be at 75,000 at the start of the Frieza battle, and Vegeta stated his power level was still rising so he probably surpassed Ginyu by the time he died.

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:38 am

Angelus wrote:Full Power 2nd Form Frieza (Namek Arc) VS Great Ape Gohan (Pre-Dende healing)

Unarmored Jiece (immediately after Goku beat him and Burter up) VS Krillin (before giving a portion of his power level to Piccolo, when Piccolo wanted to stall Frieza while Goku was charging up the Spirit Bomb)
- Excluding rage boosts, Gohan's battle power maxes out at around 200,000. At 2 million, Great Ape Gohan has a significant lead on Freeza. However, as he has no control over himself in this form and is basically a mindless animal, Gohan can't effectively put that strength to good use. Second Form Freeza is close enough in strength to put up a bit of a fight against him, and if he can jump into his third form (which heals him of his previous injuries, mind you), he becomes pretty much even with Great Ape Gohan in terms of power, and can actually control himself and strategize. Freeza will inevitably come out on top.

- Vegeta is probably within the 2 million range by this point (2.5 million by my numbers), and going Great Ape would bump him up to 25 million, give or take. Freeza's full battle power is officially 120 million, and 23% of that is about 27 or 28 million. Unlike Gohan, Vegeta does keep his wits about him in the Great Ape form, and despite being slightly inferior in Ki based abilities, I suspect that Great Ape's superior physical prowess might allow him to take down Freeza. It wouldn't be an easy battle though.

- It's kinda hard to swallow Piccolo jumping from below 5,000 to above 100,000 just from meditating in 10 Gs. I usually just say that he's above Nail, but not by much. Without Nail to fuse with, Piccolo is practically helpless against Captain Ginyu.

- Battle Power wise, Jheese is somewhere between 30,000 and 60,000, whereas Kuririn at the start of the Freeza fight is rockin' a BP of about 75,000, which probably continued to rise throughout the fight. By the end, I speculate that he's sitting pretty at around 100,000. Jheese get's his long haired, Australian ass handed to him.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:07 am

I totally did not know that Krillin began at 75K during the start of the Frieza fight. I just Googled it and found out that it was in V-Jump. This made me wonder because I never remembered this 75K being mentioned in the anime (regular Z and Kai). I guess you miss a bunch of tidbits of info if you only watch the anime. Heck, even the manga, I just go read specific portions. Didn't Ginyu mention a certain power level that could solo the entire Ginyu Force, excluding him? Forgot the exact number but with 75K, Krillin could pretty much solo Jiece, Burter, and Recoome right? The only problem being Guldo's time stop

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:12 am

DanielSSJ wrote: - Vegeta is probably within the 2 million range by this point (2.5 million by my numbers), and going Great Ape would bump him up to 25 million, give or take. Freeza's full battle power is officially 120 million, and 23% of that is about 27 or 28 million. Unlike Gohan, Vegeta does keep his wits about him in the Great Ape form, and despite being slightly inferior in Ki based abilities, I suspect that Great Ape's superior physical prowess might allow him to take down Freeza. It wouldn't be an easy battle though.
2.5 is too close to Goku, he should be at 2.2 at maximum. Regardless, Frieza's piercing attacks like the death beam and his Kienzan-like saucers could make quick work of Vegeta.
DanielSSJ wrote: - It's kinda hard to swallow Piccolo jumping from below 5,000 to above 100,000 just from meditating in 10 Gs. I usually just say that he's above Nail, but not by much. Without Nail to fuse with, Piccolo is practically helpless against Captain Ginyu.
I don't buy him being stronger than Nail either, personally I have him at 35k.
DanielSSJ wrote: - Battle Power wise, Jheese is somewhere between 30,000 and 60,000, whereas Kuririn at the start of the Freeza fight is rockin' a BP of about 75,000, which probably continued to rise throughout the fight. By the end, I speculate that he's sitting pretty at around 100,000. Jheese get's his long haired, Australian ass handed to him.
Definitely below 50k, Ginyu said 60k would be enough for Goku to solo all of them.
Angelus wrote:I totally did not know that Krillin began at 75K during the start of the Frieza fight. I just Googled it and found out that it was in V-Jump. This made me wonder because I never remembered this 75K being mentioned in the anime (regular Z and Kai). I guess you miss a bunch of tidbits of info if you only watch the anime. Heck, even the manga, I just go read specific portions. Didn't Ginyu mention a certain power level that could solo the entire Ginyu Force, excluding him? Forgot the exact number but with 75K, Krillin could pretty much solo Jiece, Burter, and Recoome right? The only problem being Guldo's time stop
Ginyu stated that 60k would be enough for Goku to wreck the entire squad easily.

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:35 am

TheUltimateNinja wrote:2.5 is too close to Goku, he should be at 2.2 at maximum. Regardless, Frieza's piercing attacks like the death beam and his Kienzan-like saucers could make quick work of Vegeta.
I'm not all too fussy about gaps. Besides, a 24,000 to 30,000 gap was enough for Zarbon to demolish Vegeta with little effort once he transformed.
Definitely below 50k, Ginyu said 60k would be enough for Goku to solo all of them.
I have the three mid-tier Ginyus all in between 40 and 45 thousand. I just gave the general range of their strength, since that's all we're given in the manga.
Angelus wrote:I totally did not know that Krillin began at 75K during the start of the Frieza fight. I just Googled it and found out that it was in V-Jump. This made me wonder because I never remembered this 75K being mentioned in the anime (regular Z and Kai). I guess you miss a bunch of tidbits of info if you only watch the anime. Heck, even the manga, I just go read specific portions. Didn't Ginyu mention a certain power level that could solo the entire Ginyu Force, excluding him? Forgot the exact number but with 75K, Krillin could pretty much solo Jiece, Burter, and Recoome right? The only problem being Guldo's time stop
A lot of people doubt that particular figure, given that Kuririn isn't a Saiyan, and there isn't an explicit reason for him to jump from around 10K to 75K with no apparent reason, but I and many others speculate that the Grand Elder's potential unleash ability has a bit of a trickle effect, and that Kuririn and Gohan were gradually getting stronger in between then and the Freeza fight. It's somewhat supported given that Vegeta chastises Freeza for underestimating the Earthlings and saying that their strength is rising, though that can be interpreted in the sense of how they have powered up since they had first arrived on the planet.

Anyways, after hearing that Goku effortlessly blew Reacoom, Jheese, and Butta away, he says that Goku's probably around 60,000 or so, but later changes that to 85,000 at best once he starts fighting Goku himself but before Goku breaks out the Kaioken. His guess is actually pretty good, as Goku's natural maximum is actually 90,000 at the time.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:40 am

Blue Oozaru Vegetto Kaioken x20 vs Beerus.

nickzambuto

Post by nickzambuto » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:55 am

Is Majin Vegeta stronger than Second Coming Broli since he was able to knock out Goten and Trunks with effortless blows while the two of them took some hits from Broli and kept standing?

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:38 am

nickzambuto wrote:Is Majin Vegeta stronger than Second Coming Broli since he was able to knock out Goten and Trunks with effortless blows while the two of them took some hits from Broli and kept standing?
Regular Ssj2 Vegeta is stronger than Broly, let alone Majin Vegeta.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:44 am

TheUltimateNinja wrote:Blue Oozaru Vegetto Kaioken x20 vs Beerus.
I think regular Vegetto Blue would already beat Beerus (because, honestly, I see no reason as to why he should be weaker than Beerus), so stacking Oozaru and Kaioken x20 on top of that is just overkill.

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:18 pm

nickzambuto wrote:Is Majin Vegeta stronger than Second Coming Broli since he was able to knock out Goten and Trunks with effortless blows while the two of them took some hits from Broli and kept standing?
Not necessarily. Even without considering that the movies are notoriously wonky when it comes to power scaling, when Vegeta knocked the two kids out, neither had their guard up. I wouldn't be too surprised if Vegeta or Goku could beat Broli on their own, though.

ahill1
Regular

Post by ahill1 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:05 pm

Kid Trunks SSJ (25th Budokai) vs Piccolo (Cell Games)

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:26 pm

don't trust V-jump numbers. they put Kami at 220 and Popo at over 1,000 even though it's confirmed in the manga Kami>Popo and King Piccolo.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:31 pm

Unarmored Jiece (immediately after Goku beat him and Burter up) VS Krillin (seconds before giving a portion of his power level to Piccolo, when Piccolo wanted to stall Frieza while Goku was charging up the Spirit Bomb)

Frieza wins due to speed, flight, and intelligence.

Frieza wins. 23% of his final form is 27.6 million. Vegeta post dende healing is around 2 million. His Oozaru form would bring him to 20 million.

Captain Ginyu. There is absolutely no way Piccolo's power level was above 120,000. Goku's power level was 90,000 after training in 100x gravity. Piccolo's should of been around 20-60k.

Krillin was stated to have a power level of just over 10,000 when fighting the Ginyu force. I doubt he got strong enough to even beat a weakened Jeice.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:46 pm

dragon boss z wrote: Krillin was stated to have a power level of just over 10,000 when fighting the Ginyu force. I doubt he got strong enough to even beat a weakened Jeice.
He probably did, just a few hours after he got demolished by Recoome he became strong enough to overpower Ginyu-Goku who was at 23k and increasing, so Kuririn probably already reached 30k or so, and his power was stated to still be rising by the time the Frieza fight started so he most likely surpassed the entire squad except for the captain himself.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:33 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
dragon boss z wrote: Krillin was stated to have a power level of just over 10,000 when fighting the Ginyu force. I doubt he got strong enough to even beat a weakened Jeice.
He probably did, just a few hours after he got demolished by Recoome he became strong enough to overpower Ginyu-Goku who was at 23k and increasing, so Kuririn probably already reached 30k or so, and his power was stated to still be rising by the time the Frieza fight started so he most likely surpassed the entire squad except for the captain himself.
Acutally he didn't overpower Ginyu/Goku. Him and Gohan combined were putting up a decent fight though.

I could see Krilin getting close to 20k while fighting Ginyu and then later maybe reaching 30k. Anymore than that is kind of pushing it.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:58 pm

Some "out of town" work for Hit, he's contacted and hired by someone from another dimension. His mission, Kill the Avengers. After studying some basic files on his targets, Hit plans out the hits as such...

Hit VS Black Widow, Black Panther, Hawkeye and Falcon

Hit VS Captain America, Luke Cage and Spider-Woman

Hit VS Hank Pym and Wasp

Hit VS Scarlet Witch and Vision

Hit vs Ironman

Hit VS Captain Marvel (Carol Danver)

Hit VS Thor

Bonus Hit VS The Hulk

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:22 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:Some "out of town" work for Hit, he's contacted and hired by someone from another dimension. His mission, Kill the Avengers. After studying some basic files on his targets, Hit plans out the hits as such...

Hit VS Black Widow, Black Panther, Hawkeye and Falcon

Hit VS Captain America, Luke Cage and Spider-Woman

Hit VS Hank Pym and Wasp

Hit VS Scarlet Witch and Vision

Hit vs Ironman

Hit VS Captain Marvel (Carol Danver)

Hit VS Thor

Bonus Hit VS The Hulk
If you're talking about the MCU, Hit effortlessly solos all of these without even using 0.0001% of his power. In the comics, he still easily wins against most of them, but the most powerful incarnations of Hulk and Scarlet Witch could defeat him.

SSJFutureTrunks
Beyond Newbie

Post by SSJFutureTrunks » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:34 pm

Do you guys think Superman Prime One Million could beat Zeno?