DBZ Kai: TFC International opening and ending in full?

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

goku262002

DBZ Kai: TFC International opening and ending in full?

Post by goku262002 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:53 am

It seems that the Japanese version of the opening and endings got the single-CD treatment by their creators and publishers, but I can't find anything about the 2 tracks that were made for the International version of TFC. Did "Fight it out!!" and "Never give up!!" ever get single-CDs or even released in full at all in any other media format (such as iTunes)?

Just find it odd that they only versions that I can find that exists are just the TV-length versions.

simtek34
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: DBZ Kai: TFC International opening and ending in full?

Post by simtek34 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:53 am

goku262002 wrote:It seems that the Japanese version of the opening and endings got the single-CD treatment by their creators and publishers, but I can't find anything about the 2 tracks that were made for the International version of TFC. Did "Fight it out!!" and "Never give up!!" ever get single-CDs or even released in full at all in any other media format (such as iTunes)?

Just find it odd that they only versions that I can find that exists are just the TV-length versions.
There was a Kai Final Chapters soundtrack released on amazon, iTunes, and Spotify, but it was only released in France. And they only have the TV length version. Full versions might not exist!

Newbie — 06/27/2016
Not-So-Newbie — ???
Beyond Newbie — ???
Beyond-The-Beyond-Newbie — 12/20/2016
Regular — 02/05/2017
OMG CRAZY REG — 06/14/2017

Xbox Live: PlushGerm24109
Everywhere else: simtek34

TheBlackPaladin
I Live Here

Post by TheBlackPaladin » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:04 am

simtek34 wrote:
goku262002 wrote:It seems that the Japanese version of the opening and endings got the single-CD treatment by their creators and publishers, but I can't find anything about the 2 tracks that were made for the International version of TFC. Did "Fight it out!!" and "Never give up!!" ever get single-CDs or even released in full at all in any other media format (such as iTunes)?

There was a Kai Final Chapters soundtrack released on amazon, iTunes, and Spotify, but it was only released in France. And they only have the TV length version. Full versions might not exist!
And on top of that, the release was made without literally any official mentioning or advertising at all. The only reason we even know it was released was because a Kanzenshuuer just coincidentally happened to find it on a random search.

Unfortunately, we know for a fact that full versions don't exist. I can't find it, but a Kanzenshuuer reached out to Junear, the singer for the ED, on Twitter and asked if a full version of "Never Give Up!" existed, and he said it didn't.
A "rather haggard" translation of a line from Future Gohan in DBZ, provided to FUNimation by Toei:
"To think of fighting that is this fun...so, it was pleasant fight, as many as, therefore is a feeling which is good the fight where."

goku262002

Post by goku262002 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:32 pm

TheBlackPaladin wrote: Unfortunately, we know for a fact that full versions don't exist. I can't find it, but a Kanzenshuuer reached out to Junear, the singer for the ED, on Twitter and asked if a full version of "Never Give Up!" existed, and he said it didn't.
Interesting, do you think I can see that convo on twitter if you can find it? not that I don't believe you but I just want to see what Junear said exactly.

TheBlackPaladin
I Live Here

Post by TheBlackPaladin » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:07 pm

goku262002 wrote:
TheBlackPaladin wrote: Unfortunately, we know for a fact that full versions don't exist. I can't find it, but a Kanzenshuuer reached out to Junear, the singer for the ED, on Twitter and asked if a full version of "Never Give Up!" existed, and he said it didn't.
Interesting, do you think I can see that convo on twitter if you can find it? not that I don't believe you but I just want to see what Junear said exactly.
Oh definitely, it's out there in public, I just can't find it for the life of me. I'll let you know if that changes.
A "rather haggard" translation of a line from Future Gohan in DBZ, provided to FUNimation by Toei:
"To think of fighting that is this fun...so, it was pleasant fight, as many as, therefore is a feeling which is good the fight where."

goku262002

Post by goku262002 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:26 pm

TheBlackPaladin wrote:
goku262002 wrote:
Oh definitely, it's out there in public, I just can't find it for the life of me. I'll let you know if that changes.
If you can recall the time it was said and Junear's twitter I'll give it a look.

Darkblade1995
Beyond Newbie

Post by Darkblade1995 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:14 am

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=27510&start=1140

Scroll all the way down.