The New Gods of the Universe Survival Arc Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheMathemagician
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: The New Gods of the Universe Survival Arc Discussion Thread

Post by TheMathemagician » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:47 pm

ChronoTwigger wrote:The elephant trample the fuzzy.
The mouse scare the elephant.
The cat eat the mouse.
The chupacabra bloodsuck the cat.
The robot mince the chupa.
The fish drowse the robot.
The other cat eat the fish.
The fox rip the cat.
The queen hunt the fox.
The clown trick the queen.
The dwarf maim the clown.
The fuzzy backstab the dwarf.
So the Kuriboh God is the strongest! I should have known all along.
"Sighs...At my age, I already have a woman who follows me around thinking she's my wife. Oh! My youth's rotting away!" - Ataru Moroboshi

RalfHookman

Post by RalfHookman » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:37 pm

TheMathemagician wrote:
RalfHookman wrote:I really don't like the lizard-like one. I hope his universe would be defeated first. He gives me goosebumps.
Not a fan of the creature from the black lagoon?
The black lagoon creature one looks awesome to me ^^
I thought about this one :D
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
My god... His design is horrible in the sense it looks creepy as hell :o

TheMathemagician
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheMathemagician » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:03 pm

RalfHookman wrote:
TheMathemagician wrote:
RalfHookman wrote:I really don't like the lizard-like one. I hope his universe would be defeated first. He gives me goosebumps.
Not a fan of the creature from the black lagoon?
The black lagoon creature one looks awesome to me ^^
I thought about this one :D
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
My god... His design is horrible in the sense it looks creepy as hell :o
Lol, this God looks like he/she belongs in one of those obscure 90s cartoons.
"Sighs...At my age, I already have a woman who follows me around thinking she's my wife. Oh! My youth's rotting away!" - Ataru Moroboshi

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:26 am

The Fox, Merman and Elephant one are probably my favourite designed. Realllyyy hope we got some background or info on them. Can't wait to see all the GoDs banetring out though should be fun.

ChronoTwigger
Advanced Regular

Post by ChronoTwigger » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:30 pm

Anyway, to my side: cleopatra, lagoon monster and fox are the best designs, hope that one of them is GoD of Universe 2.

Lucky as I am, the evil aztec frog will be, instead (look at my avatar in this very moment).
I learned english listening to songs. So I don't know anything about. The day you had to learn play piano by just listening .mp3, you'll understand.

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:47 pm

My favorite kaioshin design Imagehe looks adorable, I'm looking forward to see fan arts of him
Mostly active on discord.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:16 pm

The gr wrote:My favorite kaioshin design Imagehe looks adorable, I'm looking forward to see fan arts of him
The Kaioshin wears glasses, the GoD is a robot and Angel looks like a character from the Metropolis anime.

Its official, their the brainy universe.

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:22 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:
The gr wrote:My favorite kaioshin design Imagehe looks adorable, I'm looking forward to see fan arts of him
The Kaioshin wears glasses, the GoD is a robot and Angel looks like a character from the Metropolis anime.

Its official, their the brainy universe.
is confirmed this is my favorite Universe because is the brainy universe and that kaioshin represent it,I'm hoping to see a lot cultural reference in that universe
Mostly active on discord.

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:37 pm

Plot twist: the robot was built by the Kaioshin.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:41 pm

Sandubadear wrote:Plot twist: the robot was built by the Kaioshin.
I'm still convinced that there is someone inside that thing.

Also am I the only one who wants to press the big red button?

DainIronfoot
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:03 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:
Sandubadear wrote:Plot twist: the robot was built by the Kaioshin.
I'm still convinced that there is someone inside that thing.

Also am I the only one who wants to press the big red button?

It's going to be a very tiny tiny tiny tiny creature inside the robot controlling it who in turn is going to be the strongest Hakaishin. The button is simply pressed to open the latch so the tiny creature can enter and exit the main control panel.

XD

Legion
Regular

Post by Legion » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:29 pm

The worst design is really the robot imo. The best designs for me are Beerus, Fox, Clown and Cleopatra.

The others are meeh

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:29 pm

The Angel is an Angeltinian (pun intended).
Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:35 pm

Legion wrote:The worst design is really the robot imo. The best designs for me are Beerus, Fox, Clown and Cleopatra.

The others are meeh
Am I the only one who likes he merman one ?
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:36 pm

Legion wrote:The worst design is really the robot imo. The best designs for me are Beerus, Fox, Clown and Cleopatra.

The others are meeh
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

TheMathemagician
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheMathemagician » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:43 pm

kinisking wrote:

The others are meeh
I like the fix creature one, there are just others I like far more like the Mouse, Cleo, and Clown.

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:44 pm

TheMathemagician wrote:
kinisking wrote:

The others are meeh
I like the fix creature one, there are just others I like far more like the Mouse, Cleo, and Clown.
The mouse seems pretty popular. I don't understand why though. It kind of just seems like a generic mouse. I like the Cleopatra and clown one too but I think the clown could've been much better.

I'm kind of dissapointed by the GoD's though. I like the clown, Cleopatra , Merman, Beerus, and Fox designs only. I'm extremely pleased with the Kaioshin and Angel designs though. Especially the Kaioshin. They're almost all gold.

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:52 pm

kinisking wrote: The mouse seems pretty popular. I don't understand why though. It kind of just seems like a generic mouse. I like the Cleopatra and clown one too but I think the clown could've been much better.

I'm kind of dissapointed by the GoD's though. I like the clown, Cleopatra , Merman, Beerus, and Fox designs only. I'm extremely pleased with the Kaioshin and Angel designs though. Especially the Kaioshin. They're almost all gold.
How do u know the Mouse is one of the most popular?

Because Clown, Ganesha are the ones that have gotten the most fanarts out of the Hakaishins so far.

Legion
Regular

Post by Legion » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:58 pm

Clown and Ganesha are the first we've seen in the trailer for good, with female Broly, that's why.

I don't like the mouse too, anyway. Ganesha is passable, the clown design is cool but maybe too much stereotyped.

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:59 pm

perucho1990 wrote:
kinisking wrote: The mouse seems pretty popular. I don't understand why though. It kind of just seems like a generic mouse. I like the Cleopatra and clown one too but I think the clown could've been much better.

How do u know the Mouse is one of the most popular?

Because Clown, Ganesha are the ones that have gotten the most fanarts out of the Hakaishins so far.
I've seen a lot of people saying they like his design around the internet. I mean I don't know for sure (nor did I act like I did ) , but from my experience he seems popular.

Ganesha is another one that I'm surprised by. I'll admit he looked better in the episode than he did in the preview, but I'm not completely sold on him yet.