The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Re: The All-Purpose "What-If " Thread

Post by dragonball0900 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:56 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: What if Shin and Babidi arrived at the Cell Games?
I have Kaioshin somewhere below Cell Games Goku, but above the Cell Jrs, based on statements that a weaker SSJ Gohan is stronger than Kaioshin, who is much stronger than Piccolo. Vegeta is much weaker than his Buu Saga counterpart, like Goku, but Gohan is stronger than his Buu Saga counterpart.

Everyone follow Shin and go to Babidi's ship. I guess the problem here would be Dabura since he was said to be Cell level. Considering how Buu Saga SSJ Gohan was able to make a good fight against Dabura (or SSJ2 if you consider him a SSJ2), then that means that Cell Games Gohan would be able to make a much better fight, and possibly win.

But everything depends if Goku is given one day on Earth or not. The reason is because in the Buu saga, Vegeta knew Goku was given one day on Earth, and he wanted to have the chance of fighting him in a match. If Goku is not given that day on Earth, then Vegeta wouldn't be so desperate on fighting Goku, and Dabura wouldn't knew about Vegeta's bad heart. However, this is the Cell saga and Vegeta would also be cross to see Gohan being above him. I'm just going to take that opportunity out. But Gohan would be the only one who can stand to Dabura. Also noone had achieved new transformations yet, so if anything terrible happens like the resurrection of Buu, then everyone will be dead.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:27 am

What if buu could grant the majin boost to anyone he wants to..
How will it affect the story after buu became a friend
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:09 pm

dragonball0900 wrote:
GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: What if Shin and Babidi arrived at the Cell Games?
I have Kaioshin somewhere below Cell Games Goku, but above the Cell Jrs, based on statements that a weaker SSJ Gohan is stronger than Kaioshin, who is much stronger than Piccolo. Vegeta is much weaker than his Buu Saga counterpart, like Goku, but Gohan is stronger than his Buu Saga counterpart.

Everyone follow Shin and go to Babidi's ship. I guess the problem here would be Dabura since he was said to be Cell level. Considering how Buu Saga SSJ Gohan was able to make a good fight against Dabura (or SSJ2 if you consider him a SSJ2), then that means that Cell Games Gohan would be able to make a much better fight, and possibly win.

But everything depends if Goku is given one day on Earth or not. The reason is because in the Buu saga, Vegeta knew Goku was given one day on Earth, and he wanted to have the chance of fighting him in a match. If Goku is not given that day on Earth, then Vegeta wouldn't be so desperate on fighting Goku, and Dabura wouldn't knew about Vegeta's bad heart. However, this is the Cell saga and Vegeta would also be cross to see Gohan being above him. I'm just going to take that opportunity out. But Gohan would be the only one who can stand to Dabura. Also noone had achieved new transformations yet, so if anything terrible happens like the resurrection of Buu, then everyone will be dead.
What about Cell? I think he would like to fight Dabura. Also, Dabura was Perfect Cell tier independent of Gohan being MSSJ or SSJ2. If Gohan was a MSSJ (Wich i belive is not the case, btw), Dabura was toying with him to get some energy to Buu.
Ki Breaker wrote:What if buu could grant the majin boost to anyone he wants to..
How will it affect the story after buu became a friend
Buu unlocks Satan's potential and he kicks everybody's ass.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:51 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: What about Cell? I think he would like to fight Dabura. Also, Dabura was Perfect Cell tier independent of Gohan being MSSJ or SSJ2. If Gohan was a MSSJ (Wich i belive is not the case, btw), Dabura was toying with him to get some energy to Buu.
Oh. I didn't read well your post and I thought it was "after" the Cell Games. I think Full Power Perfect Cell can defeat Dabura since I do believe Gohan was SSJ1 against Dabura. But if Gohan was SSJ2, then Dabura can take Perfect Cell, but not Super Perfect Cell. So I guess that SSJ2 Gohan or Super Perfect Cell would be needed to individually defeat Dabura (of course, if Gohan was a SSJ2 against Dabura).

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:40 am

dragonball0900 wrote:
GreatSaiyaman123 wrote: What about Cell? I think he would like to fight Dabura. Also, Dabura was Perfect Cell tier independent of Gohan being MSSJ or SSJ2. If Gohan was a MSSJ (Wich i belive is not the case, btw), Dabura was toying with him to get some energy to Buu.
Oh. I didn't read well your post and I thought it was "after" the Cell Games. I think Full Power Perfect Cell can defeat Dabura since I do believe Gohan was SSJ1 against Dabura. But if Gohan was SSJ2, then Dabura can take Perfect Cell, but not Super Perfect Cell. So I guess that SSJ2 Gohan or Super Perfect Cell would be needed to individually defeat Dabura (of course, if Gohan was a SSJ2 against Dabura).
I don't see why there's confusion around this issue, if you follow the anime he was using SSJ2, if you follow the manga he was using SSJ. It's pretty clear cut either way. In Super's continuity he was using SSJ2 since it follows DBZ Kai.

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:39 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
dragonball0900 wrote:
I don't see why there's confusion around this issue, if you follow the anime he was using SSJ2, if you follow the manga he was using SSJ. It's pretty clear cut either way. In Super's continuity he was using SSJ2 since it follows DBZ Kai.
Yeah I know. It's just that some people out there will think that Gohan was a SSJ2 against Dabura, so I'm trying to find answer for both ways for those people.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:15 am

Nah, Dabura is definitely below Cell since SSJ Goku can beat him. Buu Arc Goku isn't strong enough to beat Cell with only SSJ, so Cell > SSJ Goku > Dabura.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:29 pm

What if Ginyu-frog switched bodies with Kid Buu?

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:44 pm

What if tien hit Goten and trunks with the neo kikoho,do you guys think that Goten and trunks will survive that attack
Mostly active on discord.

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:04 pm

Gog wrote:What if Ginyu-frog switched bodies with Kid Buu?
Assuming the Ginyu frog wasn't turned into chocolate, he would switch bodies with Kid Buu but in this scenario he would go to Namek and revive Freeza. Basically, Resurrection F happens with Kid Buu, and for obvious reasons the bad guys dominate Goku and Vegeta.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

dragonball0900
Advanced Regular

Post by dragonball0900 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:25 pm

The gr wrote:What if tien hit Goten and trunks with the neo kikoho,do you guys think that Goten and trunks will survive that attack
I'd say they would indeed survive the attack, since I have the kids below Semi Perfect Cell, but not that much weaker, since the kids as SSJ's were stated to be far above A18 (even though many people strangely don't think that's the case).

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:00 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Nah, Dabura is definitely below Cell since SSJ Goku can beat him. Buu Arc Goku isn't strong enough to beat Cell with only SSJ, so Cell > SSJ Goku > Dabura.
I belive the fact he was confident on beating Dabura as a SSJ implies that he's > Perfect Cell, since he compared Dabura with Cell and later said he's even stronger.
The gr wrote:What if tien hit Goten and trunks with the neo kikoho,do you guys think that Goten and trunks will survive that attack
I think it could injure them, but not kill. Tien didn't improved so much on the 7 years gap, but i think the Shin Kikoho could slaugh Semi Perfect Cell by now, and i have the kids far stronger than that.
floofychan333 wrote:
Gog wrote:What if Ginyu-frog switched bodies with Kid Buu?
Assuming the Ginyu frog wasn't turned into chocolate, he would switch bodies with Kid Buu but in this scenario he would go to Namek and revive Freeza. Basically, Resurrection F happens with Kid Buu, and for obvious reasons the bad guys dominate Goku and Vegeta.
This.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:23 pm

GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:
This.
Nah, Vegeta would instantly oneshot Frieza while Goku deals with Buunyu.

Dorexx
Regular

Post by Dorexx » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:51 pm

I know the idea of past villains teaming up is a common idea in stories, maybe even a boring one by this point, and has happened in DB before in some capacity, but what would happen if literally all villains ever, from every media, that appeared in DB up until this point just showed up at Goku's door one afternoon? What would his immediate reaction be after opening the door and just what would happen next?
酷签名

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:59 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:
This.
Wouldn't Buunyu be greater in strength than Super Saiyan 3 Goku? Ginyu does empower the bodies he takes over.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:02 pm

Gog wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:
GreatSaiyaman123 wrote:
This.
Wouldn't Buunyu be greater in strength than Super Saiyan 3 Goku? Ginyu does empower the bodies he takes over.
I figure that much like with Goku he wouldn't be able to bring out Kid Buu's full power.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:04 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Gog wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote: Nah, Vegeta would instantly oneshot Frieza while Goku deals with Buunyu.
I figure that much like with Goku he wouldn't be able to bring out Kid Buu's full power.
Actually we do have reason to believe that Goku was a special case and besides the second time that he preformed a body change he empowered the user beyond their limits.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:36 pm

Dorexx wrote:I know the idea of past villains teaming up is a common idea in stories, maybe even a boring one by this point, and has happened in DB before in some capacity, but what would happen if literally all villains ever, from every media, that appeared in DB up until this point just showed up at Goku's door one afternoon? What would his immediate reaction be after opening the door and just what would happen next?
That would be really nice to see. Someone should write a fanfic about that.

GreatSaiyaman123

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:13 pm

What if Enma send Cell to deal with Buu along with Vegeta?

What if Goku and Gohan trained on the Rosat first?

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:41 pm

What if Cell survived, trained for 7 years, and fought Majin Buu?