The New Gods of the Universe Survival Arc Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Re: The New Gods of the Universe Survival Arc Discussion Thread

Post by Sandubadear » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:43 pm

RalfHookman wrote:I know that this thread was dead since March, but I didn't see a better place to write this and I don't think this is much to be written in special thread.

I don't know if someone posted this, but Toei Animation updated their website with a special section for Universe Survival Arc, which will make supporting your universe even better. The mess that was there was cleaned up, and now we have subsections for every universe.

Link: http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/dragon_s/ ... index.html

Clearly, we know now ALL the names of Kaioshins, Hakaishins and Tenshi (angels) and it is more likely confirmed that Universe 7 Kaioshins name is Shin, the one he went by in Buu Saga tournament. This was predicted by many.

I would like to ask someone to decipher the name of Universe 6 Kaioshin :)
This was already known since friday. It was discussed in the DB Super announcement thread.

This image has some errors but it'll give you an idea. For a better translation see Herms's twitter.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

keikaku means plan
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

Beerus-sama
Advanced Regular

Post by Beerus-sama » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:48 pm

I wonder why every Universe's banner has it's Hakaishin, Kaioshin and Angel except for U7's with its team in the banner :( :thumbdown:
Sleeping until the tournament is over.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:55 pm

I think this should be the only thread to discuss everything about the gods, so it's nice that you brought it back. :thumbup:

Anyway, I liked Liquir's personality, I have that "terrifying" feeling that Beerus made me have back when he was introduced (but thanks to Dragon Ball Super, I don't have it anymore due to his overexposed appearances/too much screentime with comic relief when he didn't need it) for him. I just hope if Liquir appears more, he continues to be frightening and actually destroy stuff on-screen.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

RalfHookman

Post by RalfHookman » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:56 pm

Sandubadear wrote:This was already known since Friday. It was discussed in the DB Super announcement thread.
This image has some errors but it'll give you an idea. For a better translation see Herms's twitter.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Thank you very much, sir! This image is perfection and looks like a something taken from Guidebook :3 It really clears many things for me. :thumbup:

And ooops, I unnecessarily refreshed this thread. I checked the Official Announcement Thread, but I gave up after seeing discussions about power levels and I didn't saw an update of the Kanzenshuu main wesbite. Mods, forgive me :angel:
Grimlock wrote:I think this should be the only thread to discuss everything about the gods, so it's nice that you brought it back. :thumbup:
So maybe it wasn't that bad of idea to bring it back for a little while :D
Beerus-sama wrote:I wonder why every Universe's banner has it's Hakaishin, Kaioshin and Angel except for U7's with its team in the banner :( :thumbdown:
I would like to know that too. It really bugs me. But it's definitely better this way than the mess that was earlier on the Toei's website. We finally got Gowasu's character sheet.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:10 pm

I think it's better to post here Herms' translation, searching in his Twitter is kind of pain since it's becoming an old thing and it needs to scroll down a lot.

Universe 1.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Universe 2.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Universe 3.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Universe 4.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Universe 5.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Universe 6.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Universe 7.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Universe 8.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Universe 9.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Universe 10.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Universe 11.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Universe 12.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

RalfHookman wrote:I would like to ask someone to decipher the name of Universe 6 Kaioshin :)
Universe 6 Kaioshin's name is Fuwa.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

RalfHookman

Post by RalfHookman » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:14 pm

Grimlock wrote:I think it's better to post here Herms' translation, searching in his Twitter is kind of pain since it's becoming an old thing and it needs to scroll down a lot.
@Grimlock You did an amazing job with sorting these tweets!!! :D I really appreciate that. I think this thread should have these informations in case of someone searching for it. :thumbup:

ChaosLordBrandon
Regular

Post by ChaosLordBrandon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:01 am

Can't wait to see the other 6 GoDs.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:04 am

I have to say that I find it hilarious that mouse Hakaishin has some kind of rivalry with the cat Hakaishin. :lol:

Couldn't be any more of a Tom and Jerry shout-out if it tried. :P

ChaosLordBrandon
Regular

Post by ChaosLordBrandon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:06 am

Lord Beerus wrote:I have to say that I find it hilarious that mouse Hakaishin has some kind of rivalry with the cat Hakaishin. :lol:

I saw a few people saying that the mouse god would hate Beerus and Champa when he was first shown, and looks they were kinda right.

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:01 pm

ChaosLordBrandon wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:I have to say that I find it hilarious that mouse Hakaishin has some kind of rivalry with the cat Hakaishin. :lol:

I saw a few people saying that the mouse god would hate Beerus and Champa when he was first shown, and looks they were kinda right.
Well it seems he doesn't have a problem with champa given he invited him.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:13 pm

pacz360 wrote:
ChaosLordBrandon wrote:

Well it seems he doesn't have a problem with champa given he invited him.
He doesn't mind fat cats. :wink:

Dai-Saiyajin
Beyond Newbie

Post by Dai-Saiyajin » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:40 pm

The universe 8 (Liquir) and 12 (Gin) GoDs seems to be the most violents ones. I was expecting the universe 5 (Arak) to be merciless, but he actually seems to be the one who most study what to destroy.