"Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by ZeroDio » Wed May 03, 2017 11:42 am

DaikoTheSaiyan wrote:Can someone translate this? Its about the Free DLC!

http://dbx.bn-ent.net/dlc/index.php?dlc=1&?pn=2
It's just listing the stuff and talking about the content

Nothing too big

Bandai & Dimps caught on to The Offline & Alter Day Method

So the moves shown in that will be released on their time, so basically a weekend with your internet on.

Plus the required amount of medals is high

Divine Lasso = 300
Divine Retribution = 170
Sudden Death Beam = 170

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu May 04, 2017 11:07 pm

The free DLC stuff is still unavailable this weekend. Maybe they will skip "3rd free DLC" and will actually release all of it as the 4th free DLC? I've seen that Japanese players already got it, unless they also use mods but I doubt it.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Fri May 05, 2017 2:45 am

Rose Black's Moves - 640 medals.

Goku Black's moves (Black KMHMH, Aura Slide) - 470 medals

Future Trunks's clothes (Top, bottom, boots, sword) - 700 medals

Daishinkan's clothes (Top, bottom, boots, halo) - 520 medals

Magetta's clothes (Top, bottom, hands, boots, wig) - 570 medals

Gas Mask - 30 medals

All in all - 2930 medals.

And thats not even counting the possibility of Paragus and Angol's (Soldiers from Movie 8) clothing being possible TP items.

Thats 183 runs of either Realm of The Gods expert mission. Better hope they give us another expert mission that gives us 50 or so medals. otherwise this is gonna be a LONG grind.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri May 05, 2017 2:06 pm

So they did release some of the free DLC stuff this weekend. Not only we have to wait a whole week, we also need to wait for the exact hour... Anyways. The grinding I did was enough to buy Daishinkan's and Magetta's outfit (without their accessories, as they aren't available as of now). I'll have to grind again and get more than 500 Medals again for some of the techniques. I'm also planning on get Paragus's outfit and Freeza's head, so... Here we go again. Lots of patience is required for this. :roll:

~ War of the Dinobots ~

EXBadguy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by EXBadguy » Fri May 05, 2017 2:24 pm

WHY...is it so hard...to get Future Mai's trenchcoat, man? I want that for my female saiyan, and I plan to make it her final appearance, just in case if a XV3 exist and they would make us carry the data over again. I want her to look cool in front of the new rookie.
Akira Toriyama wrote:If anyone. ANYONE AT TOEI! Makes a movie about old and weak major villains returning, or making recolored versions of Super Saiyan, I'ma come to yo company and evict you from doing Dragon Ball ever again! Only I do those things, because people love me, and they despise you....derp!
Marco Polo wrote:Goku Black is a fan of DBZ who hates Super and has taken the form of a younger Goku (thinner shape, softer hair) to avenge the original series by destroying the new.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri May 05, 2017 3:06 pm

Not interested in the cloths, got Kogus and they suit my guy just fine. I only want black and zamasu' blade attacks for my character as he's mele orintated.

The only suit I would buy now would be the pride troopers. I may get the grand priests ring though.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Fri May 05, 2017 3:42 pm

Be advised if you're playing on PC: Future Trunks' outfit is still buggy and is likely to disappear from your inventory entirely. Bandai-Namco said they're aware of the problem and working to fix it.

nato25
Advanced Regular

Post by nato25 » Fri May 05, 2017 4:18 pm

I think I just have to say no to this ridiculously priced contents at this point. 3500+ medals to obtain everything. So 220 runs of mission 16... no thankyou.

Hopefully they adjust this in the future but as it stands I've given enough time to dumb grinds in this game. The level experience is a whole nother issue, I've played heaps of pqs after thr first patch and am still only at level 88.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri May 05, 2017 4:23 pm

nato25 wrote:The level experience is a whole nother issue, I've played heaps of pqs after thr first patch and am still only at level 88.
You do know that the best way to grind is through Expert Mission #17 - Realm of Gods: Goku, right? That one gives you 119.000 (the highest I got without the double EXP Super Soul) EXP if you get Z rank. And/or you can use the Dragon Balls to wish for "I want to grow more", it will give you three levels.

~ War of the Dinobots ~

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Fri May 05, 2017 7:43 pm

Grimlock wrote:
nato25 wrote:The level experience is a whole nother issue, I've played heaps of pqs after thr first patch and am still only at level 88.
You do know that the best way to grind is through Expert Mission #17 - Realm of Gods: Goku, right? That one gives you 119.000 (the highest I got without the double EXP Super Soul) EXP if you get Z rank. And/or you can use the Dragon Balls to wish for "I want to grow more", it will give you three levels.
What are the requirements to Z-Rank that Expert Mission?
Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Fri May 05, 2017 9:32 pm

YonedgeHP wrote:
Grimlock wrote:
Spam ults and do damage. I've gotten Z ranks 95% of the time just constantly throwing Supernova Cooler.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Sat May 06, 2017 3:23 pm

KentalSSJ6 wrote:
YonedgeHP wrote:
Grimlock wrote:
Spam ults and do damage. I've gotten Z ranks 95% of the time just constantly throwing Supernova Cooler.
Thanks, I grinded like 700 medals and level up to level 92 since early morning.
Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sun May 07, 2017 12:59 pm

In case none has noticed, Grand Priests Ring and some other stuff is available today.

excelhedge
Beyond Newbie

Post by excelhedge » Sun May 07, 2017 8:06 pm

Does the TP shop inventory change during the weekend?. I saw Super Trunks' outfit in the there Friday and grinded the 600 to buy it all at once. But today it's not up for sale.

Wtf.

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Sun May 07, 2017 9:13 pm

excelhedge wrote:Does the TP shop inventory change during the weekend?. I saw Super Trunks' outfit in the there Friday and grinded the 600 to buy it all at once. But today it's not up for sale.

Wtf.
It was taken down due to the Outfit having a glitch where it vanishes completely after using it in a mission or PQ

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Mon May 08, 2017 10:06 am

Late DLC buyer here! :P I'm a tad disappointed that Bojack isn't being discussed because he's actually quite good. I like how his Supers harken back to the Tenkaichi series games. As for Zamasu, he's quickly rising on my favorite characters to play as - his gameplay and moveset are both just too good!
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

JimmyRustam
Beyond Newbie

Post by JimmyRustam » Mon May 08, 2017 11:47 am

The last DLC pack will be released next month and the free updates will come out until October..

When can we expect a new game for consoles/pc?

December? Or next year? :0

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon May 08, 2017 11:53 am

JimmyRustam wrote:The last DLC pack will be released next month and the free updates will come out until October..

When can we expect a new game for consoles/pc?

December? Or next year? :0
I think DIMPS has stated that for Xenoverse 3 they have much more development time, so I would say that next year is unlikely.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Mon May 08, 2017 4:22 pm

Kanassa wrote: I think DIMPS has stated that for Xenoverse 3 they have much more development time, so I would say that next year is unlikely.
Next holiday would give it a full 2 year dev time, which would be longer than XV2.