The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

nickzambuto
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by nickzambuto » Thu May 04, 2017 4:23 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Vegetes wrote:Suppressed super perfect Cell vs all previous villains, with 50% boost in power.
Super Perfect Cell, at his most powerful, was only slightly weaker than Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan at the end of the Cell Games, but even a heavily suppressed version of him would absolutely molly-whop his normal Perfect self, the villains before his fated duel with Gohan, and all the way to the one Sabre-toothed Cat Goku had ran into in his youth.
I don't know about that. By the time he reaches Bear Thief, Cell might be too tired to win.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu May 04, 2017 4:53 pm

nickzambuto wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Vegetes wrote:Suppressed super perfect Cell vs all previous villains, with 50% boost in power.
Super Perfect Cell, at his most powerful, was only slightly weaker than Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan at the end of the Cell Games, but even a heavily suppressed version of him would absolutely molly-whop his normal Perfect self, the villains before his fated duel with Gohan, and all the way to the one Sabre-toothed Cat Goku had ran into in his youth.
I don't know about that. By the time he reaches Bear Thief, Cell might be too tired to win.
Please, this is Super Perfect Cell we are talking about. He would just barely break a freaking sweat by just love-tapping most of his enemies to death.

nickzambuto

Post by nickzambuto » Thu May 04, 2017 4:56 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
nickzambuto wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Super Perfect Cell, at his most powerful, was only slightly weaker than Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan at the end of the Cell Games, but even a heavily suppressed version of him would absolutely molly-whop his normal Perfect self, the villains before his fated duel with Gohan, and all the way to the one Sabre-toothed Cat Goku had ran into in his youth.
Please, this is Super Perfect Cell we are talking about. He would just barely break a freaking sweat by just love-tapping most of his enemies to death.
You're underestimating Bear Thief.

nickzambuto

Post by nickzambuto » Thu May 04, 2017 4:58 pm

What was the power difference between SSJ3 and SSJG? Put it in relative terms.

I.E. I think if a saiyan like King Vegeta achieved the same boost Goku did, he'd be able to match Freeza.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu May 04, 2017 5:05 pm

nickzambuto wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
nickzambuto wrote: I don't know about that. By the time he reaches Bear Thief, Cell might be too tired to win.
Kid Goku was able to put down Bear Thief with a single punch, while Super Perfect Cell, even while suppressed, would just have to poke Bear Thief.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu May 04, 2017 5:08 pm

nickzambuto wrote:What was the power difference between SSJ3 and SSJG? Put it in relative terms.

I.E. I think if a saiyan like King Vegeta achieved the same boost Goku did, he'd be able to match Freeza.

Simply put, the difference in power between Super Saiyan 3 and Super Saiyan God is unfathomable. But for an example of each form in combat.

1) As a Super Saiyan 3, even I would be able to molly-whop Majin Vegeta into the next dimension.

2) While as a Super Saiyan God, I would molly-whop Janemba and Hirudegarn at the same time.

nickzambuto

Post by nickzambuto » Thu May 04, 2017 8:49 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
nickzambuto wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Please, this is Super Perfect Cell we are talking about. He would just barely break a freaking sweat by just love-tapping most of his enemies to death.
Kid Goku was able to put down Bear Thief with a single punch, while Super Perfect Cell, even while suppressed, would just have to poke Bear Thief.
Kid Goku could break manga panels while weakened, yet it took his best strike just to put Bear Thief down.

Bear Thief is over 9000.
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
nickzambuto wrote:What was the power difference between SSJ3 and SSJG? Put it in relative terms.

Simply put, the difference in power between Super Saiyan 3 and Super Saiyan God is unfathomable. But for an example of each form in combat.

1) As a Super Saiyan 3, even I would be able to molly-whop Majin Vegeta into the next dimension.

2) While as a Super Saiyan God, I would molly-whop Janemba and Hirudegarn at the same time.
Wow, and I thought I went to the high end. Can you elaborate why you feel this way?

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri May 05, 2017 2:42 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:

You beating majin vegeta? You are either overestimating SS3, underestimating majin vegeta or really really overestimating your own strength

My take on this would be
Considering my base as 10 and going with the official 400x for SS3
I will be 4000 as an SS3.. it's not even over 9000

As an SSG I may be able to take on captain ginyu..

To put answer nickzambuto, SSG king Vegeta bats freeza if time limit isn't a thing, SS3 beats final form freeza as well, goku when first landed in namek was thought to be a super Saiyan by Vegeta and that goku had to take zenkais and unlock legendary transformation to be slightly greater than freeza, SS3 removes all this extra power goku had which king Vegeta dosen't and puts him somewhere in the same ballpark as SS goku..
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Fri May 05, 2017 2:49 am

Going off the method I've been using, SSJG was a X1.6 million boost for Goku, so 4000X stronger than his SSJ3. But I also remember reading something about SSJG's power depending on the Saiyan receiving it so whether or not its boost varies from person to person is unknown.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Fri May 05, 2017 8:17 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Vegetes wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Yet, not a trace of Super Perfect Cell had survived the Father-Son Kamehameha of an injured, eleven-year-old Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan.
That was Gohans hidden power kicking in, if you look at Gohans face, he was enraged, and some of the dialogue does imply that he needs to use his hidden potential.
Seemingly a point taken, but even if Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan had been at full strength, he would have never needed his hidden potential to win against the evil Super Perfect Cell in the Cell Games.

Idk Cell was pretty casually pushing Gohans Kamehameha back, it would take a big boost in power to overpower him.

And why would Cell IT back to Earth if he knew he was weaker than Gohan, Cell can sense Ki and is smart enough not too.

And why would Vegeta and everyone else need to provide a distraction where Cell wasn't putting in as much Energy and not paying attention if Gohan was so much stronger,

And well, there is a pretty consistent concept that if your off guard that you can be hurt pretty badly, why would Cells Blast damage Gohan So Vitally.

Regular

Post by AvatarReiko » Fri May 05, 2017 10:11 am

Curren Piccolo vs Kid Buu

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri May 05, 2017 11:17 am

AvatarReiko wrote:Curren Piccolo vs Kid Buu
Kid buu
Mystic Gohan tired to block and it ripped piccolos arm off, but piccolo managed to damage him off guard as well, so he isn't too much weaker than mystic..
He is around a tired SS3, buu is a bit weaker than SS3 but his Regen helps him win the battle
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri May 05, 2017 11:58 am

Theoretically, what type of enemy could beat goku expect the ones who punch real good of course?
Can a paranormal enemy put up a fight?

Paranormal guy vs Goku

Give this guy any paranormal ability you want, whatever you think will work on Goku, can make multiple characters for this as well

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri May 05, 2017 5:09 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:Theoretically, what type of enemy could beat goku expect the ones who punch real good of course?

Paranormal guy vs Goku

Give this guy any paranormal ability you want, whatever you think will work on Goku, can make multiple characters for this as well
There are no otherworldly enemies powerful enough to even dent a Super Saiyan God.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri May 05, 2017 5:11 pm

AvatarReiko wrote:Curren Piccolo vs Kid Buu
Mr. Piccolo takes this no problem. Kid Buu is simply too weak now to pose a threat to the Namekian.

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Fri May 05, 2017 5:34 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:Theoretically, what type of enemy could beat goku expect the ones who punch real good of course?

Paranormal guy vs Goku

There are no otherworldly enemies powerful enough to even dent a Super Saiyan God.
If we can do ANY paranormal character than theres literal dozens of being from Marvel, DC, and other anime/manga franchises that could kill Goku with ease. Even Light with his Death Note can do it, Super Saiyan God or not.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri May 05, 2017 5:46 pm

KentalSSJ6 wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:

Paranormal guy vs Goku

If we can do ANY paranormal character than theres literal dozens of being from Marvel, DC, and other anime/manga franchises that could kill Goku with ease. Even Light with his Death Note can do it, Super Saiyan God or not.
Any character is fine, but it should be a one on one fight, with both wanting to defeat each other, I am not sure if light will have the chance to ask Goku's name here

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Fri May 05, 2017 7:44 pm

Strongest character in Z SSJ Cabba can beat?
Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri May 05, 2017 8:42 pm

jeffbr92 wrote:Strongest character in Z SSJ Cabba can beat?
I'd say Super Perfect Cell.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Fri May 05, 2017 9:07 pm

jeffbr92 wrote:Strongest character in Z SSJ Cabba can beat?
Majin SSJ2 Vegeta.

Although we don't know if he has gotten stronger after the U6 arc.