How would Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Broly compare to Beerus?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

How would Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Broly compare to Beerus?

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm

I would like an estimated percentage of how powerful Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Broly would be in comparison to the more relatable God of Destruction Beerus from the Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods. As, I am working on a fanfiction between the two.

cheddarsword
Regular

Re: How would Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Broly compare to Beerus?

Post by cheddarsword » Sun May 07, 2017 4:22 pm

He would lose. Straight up. Here's why.

Since we're talking about a video game exclusive form, I'll feel free to use video games in this theory.

In Xenoverse 2, using SS4 Gogeta against Beerus results in a mini conversation, where SS4 Gogeta says "Maybe I can beat Lord Beerus now!"

If SS4 Gogeta isn't sure about it, I seriously question Broly's ability.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun May 07, 2017 4:31 pm

cheddarsword wrote:He would lose. Straight up. Here's why.

Since we're talking about a video game exclusive form, I'll feel free to use video games in this theory.

In Xenoverse 2, using SS4 Gogeta against Beerus results in a mini conversation, where SS4 Gogeta says "Maybe I can beat Lord Beerus now!"

Thanks, cheddarsword. LSSJ4 Broly would get molly-whopped by Beerus. But I really asked for an opinion on the percentage of Beerus' power the Hakaishin would use to defeat the evil Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Broly with in a hypothetical battle.

cheddarsword
Regular

Post by cheddarsword » Sun May 07, 2017 7:22 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:

Thanks, cheddarsword. LSSJ4 Broly would get molly-whopped by Beerus. But I really asked for an opinion on the percentage of Beerus' power the Hakaishin would use to defeat the evil Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Broly with in a hypothetical battle.
Well, according to comments displayed in Xenoverse 1 and 2, it can be assumed that SS4 Goku is about the same level as SSG goku, or a little higher. Given that Broly's usually one step ahead of whoever he's fighting in terms of raw power and considering that it took more than just SS4 Goku alone to bring him down in Heroes, I think it's safe to say that he's substantially stronger than SS4 Goku.

During the fight against Beerus, Goku states that he's only using 80% of his power. I know that he does drop out of SSG form, but Beerus does say that he kept the power despite the loss of the form. Maybe not all of it, but it was enough to keep wailing on Beerus, who later states that he was only going 70% to Whis.

If SS4 Goku is slightly stronger, I'd say that Beerus would have to use about 73% to 75% power to bring him down.

And LSS4 Broly... I'd Have to say that he's somewhere between SS4 Goku and SS4 Gogeta as a good guess. If SS4 Gogeta thinks he might have enough power to top Beerus, that's saying something but it's still just a guess on his part. I'd have to say that LSS4 Broly would push Beerus to over 80% for sure. I don't think he'd push him to 85%, but maybe 83%.

I'd like to give a more accurate answer but truth be told, Broly's power scaling is far less documented that even SSG and SSB.
Last edited by cheddarsword on Sun May 07, 2017 7:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun May 07, 2017 7:29 pm

Considering the fact that Broly is galaxy tier, lets say that SS4 makes him 100x stronger than he was in the movie. So, even with the form of SS4 and the massive boost in power it grants the user, Broly would literally be billions, and billions of times weaker than The God Of Destruction. You would have to pull a ROF to make him an even remote threat to Beerus.

cheddarsword
Regular

Post by cheddarsword » Sun May 07, 2017 7:49 pm

Gog wrote:Considering the fact that Broly is galaxy tier, lets say that SS4 makes him 100x stronger than he was in the movie. So, even with the form of SS4 and the massive boost in power it grants the user, Broly would literally be billions, and billions of times weaker than The God Of Destruction. You would have to pull a ROF to make him an even remote threat to Beerus.
...Gog? That... was a bit messy compared to your norm.

I'm gonna guess you meant make Broly about the same as SSB Goku?

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

cheddarsword wrote:
Gog wrote:Considering the fact that Broly is galaxy tier, lets say that SS4 makes him 100x stronger than he was in the movie. So, even with the form of SS4 and the massive boost in power it grants the user Broly would literally be billions, and billions of times weaker than The God Of Destruction. You would have to pull a ROF to make him an even remote threat to Beerus.

Sorry about the messy post.

Nope, Broly won't be anywhere near the level of SSB Goku. He would have to have too become billions and billions of times stronger.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun May 07, 2017 7:58 pm

cheddarsword wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:

Well, according to comments displayed in Xenoverse 1 and 2, it can be assumed that SS4 Goku is about the same level as SSG goku, or a little higher. Given that Broly's usually one step ahead of whoever he's fighting in terms of raw power and considering that it took more than just SS4 Goku alone to bring him down in Heroes, I think it's safe to say that he's substantially stronger than SS4 Goku.

During the fight against Beerus, Goku states that he's only using 80% of his power. I know that he does drop out of SSG form, but Beerus does say that he kept the power despite the loss of the form. Maybe not all of it, but it was enough to keep wailing on Beerus, who later states that he was only going 70% to Whis.

If SSG4 Goku is slightly stronger, I'd say that Beerus would have to use about 73% to 75% power to bring him down.

And LSS4 Broly... I'd Have to say that he's somewhere between SS4 Goku and SS4 Gogeta as a good guess. If SS$ Gogeta thinks he might have enough power to top Beerus, that's saying something but it's still just a guess on his part. I'd have to say that LSS4 Broly would push Beerus to over 80% for sure. I don't think he'd push him to 85%, but maybe 83%.

I'd like to give a more accurate answer but truth be told, Broly's power scaling is far less documented that even SSG and SSB.
1) Since Super Saiyan 4 Gohan is also stronger than Super Saiyan 4 Goku in Dragon Ball Heroes, how would he stack up against Super Saiyan 4 Broly?

2) Considering if at the moment Goku had absorbed the God of Destruction Super Energy Sphere by achieving Super Saiyan 4 instead of wasting the last of his reserves of power by transforming back into Super Saiyan God during the climax of his rematch against Beerus, would his power have been enough to deal with Beerus more easily this time?

3) While Super Saiyan 4 would have been enough to molly-whop the Bear Thief to Aka, it would take a serious team effort of both Super Saiyan 4 Goku and Super Saiyan God Goku to take down Beerus.

4) And this is only from Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Broly before being reborn as a Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Full Power during the Hell Gate Saga.

5) Though, would Super Saiyan Blue 4 even be possible?

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Sun May 07, 2017 8:34 pm

Gog wrote:
cheddarsword wrote:
Gog wrote:Considering the fact that Broly is galaxy tier, lets say that SS4 makes him 100x stronger than he was in the movie. So, even with the form of SS4 and the massive boost in power it grants the user Broly would literally be billions, and billions of times weaker than The God Of Destruction. You would have to pull a ROF to make him an even remote threat to Beerus.

Nope, Broly won't be anywhere near the level of SSB Goku. He would have to have too become billions and billions of times stronger.
Really? Billions?

Let's assume that Broly's feat of tanking a supposedly SSJ2 Gohan's attacks is true and that he's on par with Super Perfect Cell, Broly would only be outmatched by SSJ2 Boo arc Goku by some amount. Goku then goes SSJ3 and is x4 stronger and is somewhere around SSJ Gotenks Post- ROSAT, Gotenks is x4 with SSJ3 which is now somewhat above x16 LSSJ Broly.
SSJ3 Gotenks is absorbed by a power-similar Super Boo becoming Bootenks which adds to somewhere above x32 LSSJ Broly.
For numbers sake let's say Mystic Gohan is 1.5x Super Boo's strength so Booccolo turns to Boohan and adds up to being just above 40x LSSJ Broly, then Vegetto being on par with this strength in base and turning SSJ, increasing by x50, adds up to 2000x LSSJ Broly.
According to the GT Perfect Files Super Vegetto & SSJ4 Goku are close in strength, multiply SSJ4 Goku's power by X fusion number(let's say x 20) to get SSJ4 Gogeta and then you get someone possibly strong enough to take Beerus.
2000 x 20 = 40,000.
So in order for Broly to be able to handle a level comparable to Beerus he'd have to become 40,000 x stronger, I'm not trying to make light of the difference between Beerus & Broly but this number system suggests that the difference is not billions.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

cheddarsword
Regular

Post by cheddarsword » Sun May 07, 2017 8:49 pm

Gog wrote:
cheddarsword wrote:

I take it you're speaking in terms of power levels, which in Broly's case, isn't very well documented. Though Geekdom 101 DID estimate Broly's LSS form in Second Coming to be just a little stronger than Super Perfect Cell. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD7q9_f ... Geekdom101
Steven Bloodriver wrote: 1) Since Super Saiyan 4 Gohan is also stronger than Super Saiyan 4 Goku in Dragon Ball Heroes, how would he stack up against Super Saiyan 4 Broly?
When comparing to LSS4 Broly, it's a but harder to guage. I still say that Broly would come out on top between the two, but it would be a bit closer of a matchup. ALso, since Ultimate Gohan is a form sepparate from SS4 and in fact not a new base form (at least, it's not stated that it is as of yet. There's more evidence to suggest that it isn't.) you can't really factor it in.
Steven Bloodriver wrote: 2) Considering if at the moment Goku had absorbed the God of Destruction Super Energy Sphere by achieving Super Saiyan 4 instead of wasting the last of his reserves of power by transforming back into Super Saiyan God during the climax of his rematch against Beerus, would his power have been enough to deal with Beerus more easily this time?
I'm not sure I fully understand what you mean here. Absorbing the blast gave Goku little to no energy. Of course, if you're saying would Goku in his weakened state be able to stand up to Beerus by using SS4 and THEN absorbing the sphere be able to take on Beerus, I'd say... No idea. This can't really be answered. Goku's base form is now stronger since it has used the God form. if you don't consider GT canon, but DO consider the SS4 form canon, then perhaps Goku would be stronger here than when he had SS4 in GT originally. This answer would require some intense guessing and power scaling.

Steven Bloodriver wrote: 3) While Super Saiyan 4 would have been enough to molly-whop the Bear Thief to Aka, it would take a serious team effort of both Super Saiyan 4 Goku and Super Saiyan God Goku to take down Beerus.

4) And this is only from Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Broly before being reborn as a Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Full Power during the Hell Gate Saga.
I would need some context of the situations. I don't keep up with Heroes. I just keep up with Broly, and given what you're stating, apparently i'm failing in that area! Seems I got some work to do!
Steven Bloodriver wrote: 5) Though, would Super Saiyan Blue 4 even be possible?
Maybe. Not sure it would still be Blue, but basically, you're thinking that the various forms of Super Saiyan can be achieved with God Ki, to which there is no proof for or against it to my knowledge. However, Whis has stated something about the extended Super Saiyan forms being not worth using and that the super saiyan form alone should be worked on instead. Hence the existence of Super Saiyan Blue.
theherodjl wrote:[spoiler]
Gog wrote:
cheddarsword wrote:

Really? Billions?

Let's assume that Broly's feat of tanking a supposedly SSJ2 Gohan's attacks is true and that he's on par with Super Perfect Cell, Broly would only be outmatched by SSJ2 Boo arc Goku by some amount. Goku then goes SSJ3 and is x4 stronger and is somewhere around SSJ Gotenks Post- ROSAT, Gotenks is x4 with SSJ3 which is now somewhat above x16 LSSJ Broly.
SSJ3 Gotenks is absorbed by a power-similar Super Boo becoming Bootenks which adds to somewhere above x32 LSSJ Broly.
For numbers sake let's say Mystic Gohan is 1.5x Super Boo's strength so Booccolo turns to Boohan and adds up to being just above 40x LSSJ Broly, then Vegetto being on par with this strength in base and turning SSJ, increasing by x50, adds up to 2000x LSSJ Broly.
According to the GT Perfect Files Super Vegetto & SSJ4 Goku are close in strength, multiply SSJ4 Goku's power by X fusion number(let's say x 20) to get SSJ4 Gogeta and then you get someone possibly strong enough to take Beerus.
2000 x 20 = 40,000.
So in order for Broly to be able to handle a level comparable to Beerus he'd have to become 40,000 x stronger, I'm not trying to make light of the difference between Beerus & Broly but this number system suggests that the difference is not billions.[/spoiler]
See, i have a problem with this. You forgot to include the fact that once the fusion wore off, Buutenks took a substantial power loss.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun May 07, 2017 9:17 pm

cheddarsword wrote:
Gog wrote:
cheddarsword wrote:

I take it you're speaking in terms of power levels, which in Broly's case, isn't very well documented. Though Geekdom 101 DID estimate Broly's LSS form in Second Coming to be just a little stronger than Super Perfect Cell. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD7q9_f ... Geekdom101
Steven Bloodriver wrote: 1) Since Super Saiyan 4 Gohan is also stronger than Super Saiyan 4 Goku in Dragon Ball Heroes, how would he stack up against Super Saiyan 4 Broly?
When comparing to LSS4 Broly, it's a but harder to guage. I still say that Broly would come out on top between the two, but it would be a bit closer of a matchup. ALso, since Ultimate Gohan is a form sepparate from SS4 and in fact not a new base form (at least, it's not stated that it is as of yet. There's more evidence to suggest that it isn't.) you can't really factor it in.
Steven Bloodriver wrote: 2) Considering if at the moment Goku had absorbed the God of Destruction Super Energy Sphere by achieving Super Saiyan 4 instead of wasting the last of his reserves of power by transforming back into Super Saiyan God during the climax of his rematch against Beerus, would his power have been enough to deal with Beerus more easily this time?
I'm not sure I fully understand what you mean here. Absorbing the blast gave Goku little to no energy. Of course, if you're saying would Goku in his weakened state be able to stand up to Beerus by using SS4 and THEN absorbing the sphere be able to take on Beerus, I'd say... No idea. This can't really be answered. Goku's base form is now stronger since it has used the God form. if you don't consider GT canon, but DO consider the SS4 form canon, then perhaps Goku would be stronger here than when he had SS4 in GT originally. This answer would require some intense guessing and power scaling.

Steven Bloodriver wrote: 3) While Super Saiyan 4 would have been enough to molly-whop the Bear Thief to Aka, it would take a serious team effort of both Super Saiyan 4 Goku and Super Saiyan God Goku to take down Beerus.

I would need some context of the situations. I don't keep up with Heroes. I just keep up with Broly, and given what you're stating, apparently i'm failing in that area! Seems I got some work to do!
Steven Bloodriver wrote: 5) Though, would Super Saiyan Blue 4 even be possible?
Maybe. Not sure it would still be Blue, but basically, you're thinking that the various forms of Super Saiyan can be achieved with God Ki, to which there is no proof for or against it to my knowledge. However, Whis has stated something about the extended Super Saiyan forms being not worth using and that the super saiyan form alone should be worked on instead. Hence the existence of Super Saiyan Blue.
theherodjl wrote:[spoiler]
Gog wrote:

Really? Billions?

2000 x 20 = 40,000.
So in order for Broly to be able to handle a level comparable to Beerus he'd have to become 40,000 x stronger, I'm not trying to make light of the difference between Beerus & Broly but this number system suggests that the difference is not billions.[/spoiler]
See, i have a two problems with this.

1: Increasing base forms makes super/god level forms even higher. You can't really compare Cell Saga SS Goku to Buu Saga SS Goku. Even in the afterlife, Goku continued training, increasing his power as a whole, whereas Gohan just did a little training to get back up to where he was 7 years ago.

This is proven in Resurection F, with Gohan being one shotted by a more powerful First Form Frieza, while Goku never went out of base form fighting the stronger Final Form Frieza and didn't have any problems during the fight at all.

2: You forgot to include the fact that once the fusion wore off, Buutenks took a substantial power loss.
1A) In my honest opinion, Super Saiyan 4 Gohan (GT) would beat Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Broly.

1B) Super Saiyan 4 also seems to give out much more results than the Potential Unleashed state.

2) What if in the final battle of Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods, Super Saiyan Goku (Super Saiyan God's Crimson Radiance Absorbed) had achieved Super Saiyan Four during his struggle against Beerus' Sphere of Destruction? Would it be enough to repel the Beerus Ball and let Goku continue fighting?

3) I meant Super Saiyan 4 would be way more than enough to make anything or anyone evil before the awakening of Beerus a literal walk in the park. But with the likes of Beerus, a Super Saiyan 4 and Super Saiyan God would have had been needed.

4) Apparently, Broly had ascended beyond his ordinary Legendary Super Saiyan 4 state during the final battle of the Assault on the Hell Gate Saga.

5) Well from what I remember, Whis wanted Goku and Vegeta to simply train in their base forms.

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Sun May 07, 2017 10:34 pm

Which LSS4 Broly are we talking about here?
LSS4 Broly:
or
Full-Powered LSS4 Broly:

Because the latter had a Zenkai Boost after revival.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

theherodjl
I Live Here

Post by theherodjl » Sun May 07, 2017 10:37 pm

cheddarsword wrote:See, i have a problem with this. You forgot to include the fact that once the fusion wore off, Buutenks took a substantial power loss.
No I did, I calculated Boohan's level from Super Boo instead of Bootenks because of the power loss. I didn't really factor in Piccolo or Trunks & Goten because in comparison they're rather inconsequential to Super Boo's overall strength. If Super Boo was a 20 then Booccolo is like a 21.
I will admit I kinda flubbed on Gogeta's level, because it was GT, Vegeta magically became as strong as Goku after he achieved "Full Power SSJ4" from his friends and family giving him strength. So you could say Gogeta was more like twice the power of ordinary SSJ4 Goku x20.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Sun May 07, 2017 10:58 pm

cheddarsword wrote:
Gog wrote:
cheddarsword wrote:

There's simply no way that Broly in his movies could be Super Perfect Cell, he would be hundreds of millions times stronger than the Perfect Android who at his best could only output Solar System level power. Broly on the other hand is capable of destroying most of the South Galaxy in his first movie. SSG Goku and Beerus in the Battle Of God's arc were both capable of destroying the universe.

Which is why I'm saying SS4 Broly needs to be billions of times stronger to even dream of beating the two of them.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sun May 07, 2017 11:59 pm

ShadowBardock89 wrote:Which LSS4 Broly are we talking about here?
LSS4 Broly:
or
Full-Powered LSS4 Broly:

Because the latter had a Zenkai Boost after revival.
1) The normal variant of Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Broly.

2) Also, how big do you think the Zenkai was for Broly?

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon May 08, 2017 12:04 am

Gog wrote:
cheddarsword wrote:
Gog wrote:

There's simply no way that Broly in his movies could be Super Perfect Cell, he would be hundreds of millions times stronger than the Perfect Android who at his best could only output Solar System level power. Broly on the other hand is capable of destroying most of the South Galaxy in his first movie. SSG Goku and Beerus in the Battle Of God's arc were both capable of destroying the universe.

Which is why I'm saying SS4 Broly needs to be billions of times stronger to even dream of beating the two of them.
Gog, this thread is for a comparison of LSSJ4 Broly and Beerus from Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods.

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon May 08, 2017 12:06 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Gog wrote:
cheddarsword wrote:

Gog, this thread is for a comparison of LSSJ4 Broly and Beerus from Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods.
Whoops :oops: . Sorry, I misread it. I would say he would be a hundred times stronger then on the fact that Beerus is stronger than Vegetto.

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Mon May 08, 2017 12:38 am

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Also, how big do you think the Zenkai was for Broly?
Enough to One-Shot Towa & Mira, apparently.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon May 08, 2017 1:22 am

ShadowBardock89 wrote:
Don't forget about Dabura.

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Mon May 08, 2017 5:33 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
ShadowBardock89 wrote:
Don't forget about Dabura.
Not just any Dabura, Xeno Dabura to be exact!