Are Black and Zamasu in Hell?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Xeztin
I Live Here

Are Black and Zamasu in Hell?

Post by Xeztin » Mon May 29, 2017 10:12 pm

Did Zen-Oh wipe them from existence or are they sent to hell like everyone else? Are gods sent somewhere else after their death different than mortals? I think Black would have been an interesting choice for the tournament since he'd probably want U10 to survive because of his ego, but I suppose it was too soon.

Boo Machine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Are Black and Zamasu in Hell?

Post by Boo Machine » Mon May 29, 2017 10:29 pm

Since the after life seems to be an actual place in the universe, I assume hell is gone along with everything else.

Black would have been a fun addition to all this mess, though.
SUBARASHII! - Goku Black

I am the Great Saiyaman! Defender of truth! Protector of the innocent! Upholder of justice! Doer of good!

To Infinity, then stop!

Anime are Cartoons.

DHM211
Advanced Regular

Post by DHM211 » Mon May 29, 2017 10:31 pm

Present Zamasu probably is. Future Zamasu and Black are gone though.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 pm

They're in Double Hell, which is where you go if Hell is destroyed
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Nejishiki
I Live Here

Post by Nejishiki » Mon May 29, 2017 11:18 pm

There's no official answer. One would assume Future Zeno destroyed the entirety of alternate Universe 7, which includes the afterlife in its makeup. Zamasu likely "died twice", in a sense, accounting for the lack of a Hell to go & being directly killed by Zeno. So far, the series hasn't provided reason in believing gods undergo a different reincarnation process. If Zamasu died under normal circumstances, he'd probably go through the same soul purification trial as everyone else does.

Luke Groundwalker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Luke Groundwalker » Tue May 30, 2017 6:49 am

I don't think so. Beerus seems to have actually "deleted" Present Zamasu, and the Hell that Future Zamasu and Goku Black would end up going to was erased by Zeno. So probably not.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Tue May 30, 2017 6:53 am

Beerus erased Present Zamasu from existing. No he is not in hell. Neither are the guys we saw get the Hakai last episode.

Nor are Black and F. Zamasu as Xeno erased the timeline.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Misirius

Post by Misirius » Tue May 30, 2017 6:55 am

Here's my theory:

Since the mortal part of Merged Zamasu (Goku Black) was destroyed (killed) by Trunks, Goku Black can possibly be in some form of Hell or prison for the evil Gods.

Now for Future Zamasu... I think that he really got erased from existence by Zeno-sama.

Basako
Advanced Regular

Post by Basako » Tue May 30, 2017 7:09 am

I think present Zamasu may be in U10 Hell. Black and future Zamasu, totally erased by Zeno, as well as the whole future timeline.
Heno heno kappa!

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Tue May 30, 2017 7:12 am

As far as Black and Zamasu (Merged Zamasu in other words) are concerned, no, they are not in hell. Hell is a real place in the universe, which means it was destroyed along with everything else by Future Zen'ou. They're either erased from existence or stuck in some kind of double hell.
As for Present Zamasu, that's more difficult to say, as we don't know exactly what happens to a soul in a living body that gets hakai'd. Personally I lean towards him being in regular hell, but he could be erased from existence/be in double hell too.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Tue May 30, 2017 7:50 am

Black and Alternate Zamasu do no longer exist. Their ego and consciousness as individual entities "Black" and "Alternate Zamasu" vanished the moment they fused, thus their psychological existence faded away to give birth to a new Zamasu. Since Gattai Zamasu never defused and those individuals never got restored, its Game Over.

Since the mortal part of Merged Zamasu (Goku Black) was destroyed (killed) by Trunks ...
There is no "mortal part Goku Black that was destroyed by Trunks", as there is no Goku Black anymore as long as we do not speak in metaphors-

As far as the Hakai'd Zamasu is concerned - I don't know, after all we do not really know what that move can do.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

SSJ YUSUKE
Beyond Newbie

Post by SSJ YUSUKE » Tue May 30, 2017 8:15 am

Well you first have to assume that he is dead in the first place....

Kingdom Heartless
I Live Here

Post by Kingdom Heartless » Tue May 30, 2017 9:41 am

We may get some answer as to whether the afterlife is something that gets erased in the next episode, as it may be a part of Goku trying to get Freeza on board.
Yo! Cal's the name. Nice to meet you!
Lover of all that is pure and fun in the worlds of Dragon Ball, Jim Henson and so forth!
3DS Friend Code 1418-7854-8786. I'm always playing Pokemon, so PM me yours for Friend Safari and battling! :D

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Tue May 30, 2017 9:46 am

Kingdom Heartless wrote:We may get some answer as to whether the afterlife is something that gets erased in the next episode, as it may be a part of Goku trying to get Freeza on board.
I didn't think about it like that, freeza isn't one to go down as long as he is conscious, and he is always conscious..
Telling that to freeza will definitely get him to join, but knowing him he won't be coming without some conditions..
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Tue May 30, 2017 1:20 pm

Kingdom Heartless wrote:We may get some answer as to whether the afterlife is something that gets erased in the next episode, as it may be a part of Goku trying to get Freeza on board.
It has to be erased. Why would the universes being destroyed matter if they werent? Youd either go to heaven or hell and just be there forever which would be a positive for good people.

Also if there was anything left to look after or rule I doubt Future Zeno would have went with Goku.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"