"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

perucho1990
I Live Here

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by perucho1990 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:48 am

I mentioned that it could be Vegeta threatening the Pride Troopers and already setting up his defeat to Jiren.

It could also be the U7 Saiyan Trio interacting with the U6 Saiyan Trio and Vegeta seems disappointed at Cabba, it would be interesting what would be Vegetas reaction to Kale going LSSJ either he goes full Movie 8 mode or he compares her to Ikari Trunks.

This prediction is highly impossible but what if Helles falls in love with Vegeta, Vegeta rejects her which pisses off Helles, and orders Brianne to dispose of him?

TysonWine
Beyond Newbie

Post by TysonWine » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:17 am

SansrivaaL wrote:Its definitely them after hearing Cabba's explanation on how Cauli got her SSJ and SSJ2 so fast and how she got it and why Kale's SSJ looks greenish, 2 scenario's can be made.
LSSJ reaction
Vegeta: Thats the LSSJ! why does one exist here! blaspehmy! I thought Broly was the only LSSJ.
Gohan: Calm down, we can take her out easily.
Goku:.....Green....

Cauli scenario
Vegeta: SSJ bargain sale everywhere.
Gohan: Now now, SSJ doesnt matter anymore for us, we dont go gold anymore, I'm black and both you and dad are blue.
Goku:..... saiyan girls....
LOL

I predict Vegeta's angry because Gohan's plan is to split into teams and Vegeta is teamed with Frieza.

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:46 am

TysonWine wrote: LOL

I predict Vegeta's angry because Gohan's plan is to split into teams and Vegeta is teamed with Frieza.
I think Gohans plan might be something like this:

Backline: Roshi and Tenshinhan
Midguard: 18,17, Krillin
Support: Gohan and Piccolo
Frontline: Goku,Vegeta and Freeza

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:49 am

In all honesty, Vegeta should be the first to get rung out. He's stubborn, lets his guard down out of cockiness, and isn't a team player. But, we know that won't happen because he's a fan favorite and he's too relevant. I'm not saying I want it to happen, but honestly it would be pretty natural for it to happen.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:08 pm

kinisking wrote:In all honesty, Vegeta should be the first to get rung out. He's stubborn, lets his guard down out of cockiness, and isn't a team player. But, we know that won't happen because he's a fan favorite and he's too relevant. I'm not saying I want it to happen, but honestly it would be pretty natural for it to happen.
No amount of fan support is going to save him, He's been in a good position for far too long..
He will be ringed out almost certainly
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:36 pm

TheSaiyanGod wrote:Leaked image of episode 96

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Goku, Vegeta and Gohan in the World of Void
Don't like the animation.

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:12 pm

If we go by the openings and toy merch, Vegeta will be fighting the fat teletubby magical girl and then Kale as a female Broly. So he's likely getting two fights at least, unless it's completely different in the show.

Araki
Advanced Regular

Post by Araki » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:16 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

You can't see "animation" in a picture.

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:25 pm

precita wrote:If we go by the openings and toy merch, Vegeta will be fighting the fat teletubby magical girl and then Kale as a female Broly. So he's likely getting two fights at least, unless it's completely different in the show.
The Jump Magazine featured 3 characters that will be threats in the ToP(Jiren, Brianne and Kale).

Jiren will get Goku, Brianne will get Vegeta, that should mean Kale would get Gohan.

Vegeta might get to face Kale if she defeats Gohan but I doubt it because Gohan should unlock his new transformation by then.

Luke Groundwalker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Luke Groundwalker » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:34 pm

Don't think kale and Gohan are going to fight tbh.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:59 pm

precita wrote:If we go by the openings and toy merch, Vegeta will be fighting the fat teletubby magical girl and then Kale as a female Broly. So he's likely getting two fights at least, unless it's completely different in the show.
Don't think you can read too much into the placement of figures. Vegetto Blue and Rosé Black WCFs here
are sandwiched between Grand Priest for example.

TheAldella
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheAldella » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:10 pm

Araki wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

You can't see "animation" in a picture.
You also can't see art if it's blurry as hell...>>
Favorite anime -
Mob Psycho 100
Yu Yu Hakusho

Favorite movies -
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Zack Snyder's Justice League
HybridSaiyan wrote:Super better nail the fusion right. I don't want to see some gay twirling shit like the Zamasu fusion when they should just smack dicks together and merge.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:25 pm

perucho1990 wrote:
The Jump Magazine featured 3 characters that will be threats in the ToP(Jiren, Brianne and Kale).

Jiren will get Goku, Brianne will get Vegeta, that should mean Kale would get Gohan.

Vegeta might get to face Kale if she defeats Gohan but I doubt it because Gohan should unlock his new transformation by then.
I'll be surprised if Goku, Gohan & Vegeta get less than 3 main fights each and that's not counting the small fights here and there. In terms of the teletubby, I don't see how she's going to be on Kale and Jiren's level if Vegeta is fighting her equally in Ssj.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:52 pm

sintzu wrote:
perucho1990 wrote:

I'll be surprised if Goku, Gohan & Vegeta get less than 3 main fights each and that's not counting the small fights here and there. In terms of the teletubby, I don't see how she's going to be on Kale and Jiren's level if Vegeta is fighting her equally in Ssj.
If Vegetas holding back how do you know she's not ?
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:56 pm

kinisking wrote:If Vegetas holding back how do you know she's not ?
Good point. It'll be interesting to see who else he and the others will get to fight. Hopefully Gohan hasn't been hyped up for nothing, it's about time he got to shine. Piccolo also needs some good wins.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:14 pm

Noah wrote:It is too much to ask for a Freeza slaughter fest with this playing as background music?
I sure as hell hope so. Though I don't think it's likely.

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:28 pm

sintzu wrote:
Magical Girl characters tend to have more than 1 transformation/powerups (Sailor Moon, Ryuko from Kill la Kill, the girls from Precure).

If Brianne is half gag character, that could give Vegeta PTSD as he remembers when he got owned by Arale.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:29 pm

sintzu wrote:Hopefully Gohan hasn't been hyped up for nothing, it's about time he got to shine. Piccolo also needs some good wins.
Seriously. I'll be pissed if it's just Goku, Vegeta and Freeza with some decent wins.

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:31 pm

I wouldnt be surprised if Piccolo jobs to Caulifla, with the way Caulifla has been getting strong in the last episodes and how Piccolo in non sparring fights hasnt won yet.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:39 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:Seriously. I'll be pissed if it's just Goku, Vegeta and Freeza with some decent wins.
I think there's a 60% chance of that happening based on how everyone's been treated in the past. Piccolo and Buu were advertised alongside those 2 in the last tournament and they ended up doing nothing so it could happen again.