"Characters Guide" -- Let's Get Kickin'

Help the Kanzenshuu staff beta-test new sections, new website initiatives, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Thu May 26, 2005 9:20 pm

Well, gee... that's what happens when you use the excrement that is Super5 downloads.

Now, you still can't really clearly see who that is, but it's pretty well inferred that it's Raditz. It's obvious that we've got Coola, Metallic, #19, Pui-Pui, and Redgic. The others are open to debate. I hereby declare that's Pen-Pen over on the right-center.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Fri May 27, 2005 4:17 am

In the lower left corner, that looks like Gozu and Mezu, the ogres that run Hell. Why are they even there? They aren't villains. This just goes to show that it's a pretty careless piece of animation anyway and ridiculous to start a debate over.
Jerseymilk: "Can I tell you something?"
B-kun: "What?"
Jerseymilk: "I see Fangirls."

Conan the SSJ
I Live Here

Post by Conan the SSJ » Fri May 27, 2005 8:43 am

I believe that is 100% definitely Raditz (the red band on his left leg, slight view of Saiyan armor, and long hair of course being signs), I mean if Nappa can make a return, why not Goku's elder brother? I wish he could've gotten more than just a meezly background cameo, even Coola got a full respectful view, and he was from the movies.
Jerseymilk wrote:In the lower left corner, that looks like Gozu and Mezu, the ogres that run Hell. Why are they even there? They aren't villains. This just goes to show that it's a pretty careless piece of animation anyway and ridiculous to start a debate over.
And why the heck are Goz and Mez there? If you look carefully enough, it's definitely Goz (Mez is too hard to tell for my eyes), they should be tied up with the other ogres. Oh wait, that's right, Gero and Myuu dropped some of the ogres to Earth when they tested the inter-world shift.

EDIT: You'd think Goku would have wanted to go see Raditz since they are brothers, but instead he goes off to hell alone so he can get in a 15 minute fight with Cell and Freeza, makes it sad to think of how Goku's adultness in mind really did end when he'd gotten shrunk.
Last edited by Conan the SSJ on Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
14 years later

Aurek
Beyond Newbie

Post by Aurek » Fri May 27, 2005 12:16 pm

believe that is 100% definitly Raditz (the red band on his left leg, slight view of Saiyan armor, and long hair of course being signs), I mean if Nappa can make a return, whn not Goku's elder brother? I wish he could of gotten more than just a meezly background cameo, even Coola got a full respectful view, and he was from the movies.
Even Yakon got a better view. :(

DB_Fan
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DB_Fan » Sat May 28, 2005 2:50 pm

Yes Raditz surely there, and between Cooler and 19 I think I can see Appule, but I'm still not sure.

Ran Fuan

Post by Ran Fuan » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:22 am

I see Jeice on the right.

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:59 am

ARCHangel wrote:I see Jeice on the right.
I agree. I think we see Appule or at least a member of his race above Cooler's shoulder.
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

Tsukento
I Live Here

Post by Tsukento » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:28 pm

Anyone else find it odd that they even have Goz, Mez and Metallic flying in the first place? XD Hell, can Yakon even fly?

Hero 004
Beyond Newbie

Post by Hero 004 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:30 am

I've been looking forward to this section for a while. I really like the consistancy and accuracy of the ones that have been shown so far.

So, has the Daizenshuu EX staff been working on this at all recently?
"Sometimes life is too uncertain to have regrets"- Goku

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:44 am

Hero 004 wrote:I've been looking forward to this section for a while. I really like the consistancy and accuracy of the ones that have been shown so far.

Honestly, we haven't had the time. As noted over in a recent podcast thread, the summer (really spring through summer) months and their respective work time go towards AMVs, since we spend such an ungodly time on them for various conventions. There's also all the panel prep-work for each con we attend.

You'll notice after September that suddenly work on the site goes through a massive surge :P. I haven't forgotten about anything that's been worked on, so it will be nice to eventually get back into the swing of crackin' away on them.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

KinoFourpaws
Regular

Post by KinoFourpaws » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:33 am

MajinVejitaXV wrote:
El_Diablo wrote:Nappa's Ocean Group voice is Micheal Dobson, not Scott McNeill
Don't think so, it was practically the same voice Scott used for General Septum in the dub of Gundam Wing.

-Corey
Nope, the man who voices Nappa in the Ocean dub IS Michael Dobson. He's credited as such on his site. I believe he proved it also when I met him at MechaCon (can't recall at the moment, though @_@).

Scott McNeil played General Septum as well as Duo Maxwell in Gundam Wing? Where is this credit listed? o_O

EDIT:
Oh, okay, that assumption was corrected already. My bad... :oops:
Art, etc. links taken down for now. Will be updated at some point. I dunno.

I NEED A NEW SIGNATURE D:

Steam handle: KinoFourpaws. Want to shoot up some zambees?

Hero 004
Beyond Newbie

Post by Hero 004 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:34 am

VegettoEX wrote:
Hero 004 wrote:I've been looking forward to this section for a while. I really like the consistancy and accuracy of the ones that have been shown so far.

Honestly, we haven't had the time. As noted over in a recent podcast thread, the summer (really spring through summer) months and their respective work time go towards AMVs, since we spend such an ungodly time on them for various conventions. There's also all the panel prep-work for each con we attend.

You'll notice after September that suddenly work on the site goes through a massive surge :P. I haven't forgotten about anything that's been worked on, so it will be nice to eventually get back into the swing of crackin' away on them.
Cool, looking forward to it!
"Sometimes life is too uncertain to have regrets"- Goku