Would you be ok if Freeza eliminated all the u6 saiyans?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Vegeta123
Banned

Re: Would you be ok if Freeza eliminated all the u6 saiyans?

Post by Vegeta123 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:14 pm

Shinda Forever wrote:It would be nice if Frieza could cut off Caulifla's head to make Kale angry and then, kill Kale as well by ripping her heart off. That would be a cool scene. :lol:
I like your style.

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:23 pm

Vegeta123 wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:It would be nice if Frieza could cut off Caulifla's head to make Kale angry and then, kill Kale as well by ripping her heart off. That would be a cool scene. :lol:
I like your style.
Thanks!

Vegeta123
Banned

Post by Vegeta123 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:24 pm

Shinda Forever wrote:
Vegeta123 wrote:
I like your style.
Thanks!
but you're kiddin yourself if vegeta will lose to hit...

MarCas92
Regular

Post by MarCas92 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:54 pm

I would personally love it. Freeza being sadistic is where Nakao's performance shines the most. So seeing him torture and curb stomp the U6 Saiyans would be the ultimate form of fan service for me. It obviously won't be that graphic (I hope) but it'll definitely be brutal.
How do you get into the Ginyu Force? With a letter of RECOOMEndation!

TheOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheOne » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:56 pm

voltlunok wrote:It most likely won't happen. They've put too much time into them to just off them for the lolz of it. Goku has even said to Caulifa that he wants to fight her again, that's like...guaranteed "You'll live, you may not beat Goku, but you are gonna live." armor for people. Even then, I'm sure if Freeza did kill them, they'd just use the dragon balls to undo it.

Also they've been pushing the U6 saiyans a lot, so I think a fair chunk of the writing team have a fondness for them. So, I think they're safe for now. I actually wouldn't be surprised if Goku said to Caulifa and crew "Hey, why don't you come live on our universe? It'd be awesome!" just to make the U6 saiyans regular characters.
It's hard to think that you have an unbiased view when you have a U6 Saiyan as a profile pic.

Personally I think it's very possible Frieza will ring them out. They have to lose at some point since they're not going to be the last ones standing.

What's really going to bother me is if Kale transforms and she gets wrecked by Frieza. If that happens, I'll wonder why the heck did they let SSB get tossed around like that? I don't care if he's able to control his Ki. It would've been slightly more realistic for a SSJ2 to get tossed around.

Anyways, I like the idea of it happening. Since he will never kill Goku again, doing this would be the next best thing.
How i predict the tournament will end:

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:01 am

pacz360 wrote:
fadeddreams5 wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote: Now you're just looking for any excuse or reason in the book you can think of to try and put this argument in your favor. The only difference is, WE have all the pieces of evidence in our favor implying that Zeno cannot be undone, nearly 4! You have none, other than personal assumptions. It's up to you to prove he CAN be undone, we don't, because we've already done it.

1. Zen-Oh has been stated to be the absolutely strongest in existence, and can wipe out anything he wants in an instant.

2. Zen-Oh survived and tanked his own multiversal/timeline destroying attack.

3. Shin says the Omni-King cannot be undone, no matter what.

4. If Beerus (with his "all-powerful" Hakai ability) COULD erase Zeno with ease, than don't you think he could have done so?? Why would he be so affraid of someone he can easily erase!? Makes no sense right?

Yes. You could make the argument that the Grand Priest and his guards could spring in and wipe Beerus out on the spot, but don't you think Beerus would've just waited until they weren't present? When Omni-King returned from the future with Goku in Trunks' time machine, Zen-Oh sama was entirely alone. No guards, no GP. Just him. Beerus could have easily taken him out if he wasn't looking or off guard. He didn't do it. Why? Because he can't. It's futile and suicide to try and do that.
All I'm saying is his durability has not actually been tested on-screen. No, surviving his own attack does not count. Who cares what another character says about his supposed infinite power? They're all clearly intimidated by him because the one thing he has shown is he can wipe any universe in an instant. It can easily be revealed at any point that, aside from his universe busting attack, he's not that strong. It's already been revealed he's not a fighter... in a franchise where everyone with even the most marginal power knows how to fight.
How does surviving your own attack doesn't count
Who cares if he's not a fighter... The guy so strong that there's no point of him of being a fighter.
Because it's no different than this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4AkVGd3rzg

Zeno didn't blow himself up. He blew up his surroundings, which happened to be the entire universe.

In a series about fighting, it matters a lot. Take out his magical destructive powers, and what are we left with? We don't know. Case in point, Zeno might have a weakness.
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

TheZFighter
Regular

Post by TheZFighter » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:32 am

I'm sure it'll be Frieza or Jiren.
Z-Fighters fan.

Goku, Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, Yajirobe, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Android 18, Goten, Trunks and Majin Buu.

hardcorefakes
Beyond Newbie

Post by hardcorefakes » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:12 am

TheZFighter wrote:I'm sure it'll be Frieza or Jiren.
Caulifla, Kale, and Cabba aren't worthy of Jiren's fists (as seen when he destroyed Kale in a single attack); Frieza would be more suited to them.

And Frieza would destroy them all. And I'll be looking forward to it. The thought of Cabba's terrified face, Frieza wiping that smug smile off of Caulifla... :thumbup:

It needs to happen.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:14 am

Boy! Will I be?
Bust their asses ass soon as possible..
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:09 am

Kale should have been eliminated in episode 100. The only consideration which saved her was the animation studio's for not having adequately written everything they had in mind for her character in this tournament. But this only makes Jiren, the big intimidating physical antagonist of this arc, look absent-minded and incompetent for allowing such dangerous competition to recover so they can fight another minute or several. If Freeza does get to romp about tearing the U6 Saiyans limb from proverbially bloody limb then it will have been facilitated in-part by Jiren's lack of attentiveness.

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:05 am

fadeddreams5 wrote:
pacz360 wrote:
fadeddreams5 wrote:
All I'm saying is his durability has not actually been tested on-screen. No, surviving his own attack does not count. Who cares what another character says about his supposed infinite power? They're all clearly intimidated by him because the one thing he has shown is he can wipe any universe in an instant. It can easily be revealed at any point that, aside from his universe busting attack, he's not that strong. It's already been revealed he's not a fighter... in a franchise where everyone with even the most marginal power knows how to fight.
How does surviving your own attack doesn't count
Who cares if he's not a fighter... The guy so strong that there's no point of him of being a fighter.

Zeno didn't blow himself up. He blew up his surroundings, which happened to be the entire universe.

In a series about fighting, it matters a lot. Take out his magical destructive powers, and what are we left with? We don't know. Case in point, Zeno might have a weakness.
He was in the epicenter of his own attack if his durability was shit he should've died or as the other poster mentioned beerus should've tried to erase him when he was alone.
He blew the entire timeline the manga helps support it
The point is he far above everyone to the point theres nothing they could do to him
And again it doesn't matter if hes not a fighter TOAA in marvel isn't a fighter yet he could kill everyone without trying at all

Kishido
Banned

Post by Kishido » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:07 pm

Yes would absolutely love it :twisted:

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:09 pm

Vegeta123 wrote:
Shinda Forever wrote:
Vegeta123 wrote:
I like your style.
Thanks!
but you're kiddin yourself if vegeta will lose to hit...
As i already explained, i don't think that Vegeta will lose with Hitto, but, it can be a draw.

TekTheNinja
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by TekTheNinja » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:38 pm

And then Frieza would get disqualified for breaking the rules! :D
Lionel wrote:Kale should have been eliminated in episode 100. The only consideration which saved her was the animation studio's for not having adequately written everything they had in mind for her character in this tournament. But this only makes Jiren, the big intimidating physical antagonist of this arc, look absent-minded and incompetent for allowing such dangerous competition to recover so they can fight another minute or several. If Freeza does get to romp about tearing the U6 Saiyans limb from proverbially bloody limb then it will have been facilitated in-part by Jiren's lack of attentiveness.
Not only that, but both Toppo and Jiren make an even worse decision in episode 101. They had every reason to eliminate Goku right there, but because of Goku's main character immunity, and how they have to save the big Jiren fight for the end, Toppo says they should, "Retreat to conserve energy." Then he says he'll send a team of five Pride Troopers to go fight him. WHAT?! This might have made a bit of sense if the preliminary didn't happen, but it did, and Toppo witnessed Goku's full power firsthand. He is foregoing his chance to straight up overpower him with both him and Jiren so he can instead send in a team he should KNOW won't stand a chance against Goku. This is just absolutely ridiculous. Out of universe I know exactly why this happened, but in-universe I'm wondering what the fuck was going on inside Toppo and Jiren's heads! :crazy:

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:47 pm

TekTheNinja wrote:
Lionel wrote:Kale should have been eliminated in episode 100. The only consideration which saved her was the animation studio's for not having adequately written everything they had in mind for her character in this tournament. But this only makes Jiren, the big intimidating physical antagonist of this arc, look absent-minded and incompetent for allowing such dangerous competition to recover so they can fight another minute or several. If Freeza does get to romp about tearing the U6 Saiyans limb from proverbially bloody limb then it will have been facilitated in-part by Jiren's lack of attentiveness.
Not only that, but both Toppo and Jiren make an even worse decision in episode 101. They had every reason to eliminate Goku right there, but because of Goku's main character immunity, and how they have to save the big Jiren fight for the end, Toppo says they should, "Retreat to conserve energy." Then he says he'll send a team of five Pride Troopers to go fight him. WHAT?! This might have made a bit of sense if the preliminary didn't happen, but it did, and Toppo witnessed Goku's full power firsthand. He is foregoing his chance to straight up overpower him with both him and Jiren so he can instead send in a team he should KNOW won't stand a chance against Goku. This is just absolutely ridiculous. Out of universe I know exactly why this happened, but in-universe I'm wondering what the fuck was going on inside Toppo and Jiren's heads! :crazy:
What's ironic is that Jiren or Toppo could have thrown Goku out of bounds using a casual swerve of the arm like what happened to a certain character in your avatar close to the beginning of Dragon Ball. Are they telling us it would have been too difficult to conceive of such a simple tactic? These characters seem to lack common sense in spite of their raw power.

TekTheNinja
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by TekTheNinja » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:05 pm

Lionel wrote:
TekTheNinja wrote:
What's ironic is that Jiren or Toppo could have thrown Goku out of bounds using a casual swerve of the arm like what happened to a certain character in your avatar close to the beginning of Dragon Ball. Are they telling us it would have been too difficult to conceive of such a simple tactic? These characters seem to lack common sense in spite of their raw power.
Not to mention despite how strong they supposedly are they haven't gotten a single knockout yet, even out of any the weaker fighters. :lol:

fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by fadeddreams5 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:51 pm

pacz360 wrote:
fadeddreams5 wrote:
pacz360 wrote: How does surviving your own attack doesn't count

He was in the epicenter of his own attack if his durability was shit he should've died or as the other poster mentioned beerus should've tried to erase him when he was alone.
He blew the entire timeline the manga helps support it
The point is he far above everyone to the point theres nothing they could do to him
And again it doesn't matter if hes not a fighter TOAA in marvel isn't a fighter yet he could kill everyone without trying at all
I would not compare Zeno to TOAA until he shows more feats or more information is revealed about him.

Why would Beerus want to erase him? Gods seem to be linked to each other. What if killing Zeno would lead to the death of all the gods?

Until someone tries to do something to him and he comes out unscratched, I'm not gonna buy into the whole he's indestructable thing.
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

TheZFighter
Regular

Post by TheZFighter » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:48 pm

Lionel wrote:Kale should have been eliminated in episode 100.
I agree with this.
Z-Fighters fan.

Goku, Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, Yajirobe, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Android 18, Goten, Trunks and Majin Buu.

TBMx
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TBMx » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:34 pm

MarCas92 wrote:I would personally love it. Freeza being sadistic is where Nakao's performance shines the most. So seeing him torture and curb stomp the U6 Saiyans would be the ultimate form of fan service for me. It obviously won't be that graphic (I hope) but it'll definitely be brutal.
Never gonna happen.

I'm guessing most of you all are men aged 20 to 40. The studio executives already have you and they know it. You aren't an untapped market.

Caulifla and Kale are clearly designed to bring young female audiences to the show. Who wouldn't have watched otherwise. Therefore there's no chance Kale or Caulifla will be eliminated by Freeza in a curbstomp. If they go out it'll be in a way that's marketable and respectful in order to keep these new demographics interested. That's the reason these two have been getting such a huge push to begin with.

PS - I've also noticed a disturbing trend of dudes reacting to female characters who get pushed and put over, by creating very violent scenarios. The stuff in this thread I have heard before. Characters like Rey, Caulifla, Kale, even some of mine etc. These include ripping their breasts off, grabbing them by the breasts and hurling them into rocks, cutting their heads off, dismemberment, and so on. It's treated as a joke as well. I really do see it a lot and I wonder what causes this really sick level violence in these responses.

hardcorefakes
Beyond Newbie

Post by hardcorefakes » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:59 pm

TBMx wrote:
MarCas92 wrote:I would personally love it. Freeza being sadistic is where Nakao's performance shines the most. So seeing him torture and curb stomp the U6 Saiyans would be the ultimate form of fan service for me. It obviously won't be that graphic (I hope) but it'll definitely be brutal.
Never gonna happen.

I'm guessing most of you all are men aged 20 to 40. The studio executives already have you and they know it. You aren't an untapped market.

Caulifla and Kale are clearly designed to bring young female audiences to the show. Who wouldn't have watched otherwise. Therefore there's no chance Kale or Caulifla will be eliminated by Freeza in a curbstomp. If they go out it'll be in a way that's marketable and respectful in order to keep these new demographics interested. That's the reason these two have been getting such a huge push to begin with.
Oh please. That's wishful thinking on your part if you think they're "protected" because Kale and Caulifla are somehow magically making large numbers of girls watch Dragon Ball (which I doubt). They aren't written well enough to warrant such a demographic change.

They're getting a "push" because of bad writing, is all. And eventually, they will get ringed out; it's not a matter of "if", but when. I know you're probably a huge fan of them, but you have to understand that. No matter what way Kale and Caulifla are eliminated, their fanboys/fangirls will probably be upset anyway. Might as well show off Frieza (an established, iconic character with years of history, as opposed to Kale and Caulifla) when the deed is done.

They're bound for a huge defeat anyway; they're nowhere near the strongest fighters in this tournament, so don't expect massive fanfare when they're knocked out.

And one last thing; it isn't just the girls people want to see defeated. Cabba needs to be destroyed too. Can't stand that kid.