Do you think that anyone from U2, U3, or U4 will elimnate someone from U7?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hakaishin Liquir
Beyond Newbie

Do you think that anyone from U2, U3, or U4 will elimnate someone from U7?

Post by Hakaishin Liquir » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:19 pm

What the title said. At this point, I'm convinced that only fighters from U6 and U11 will eliminate any of the main cast.

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Do you think that anyone from U2, U3, or U4 will elimnate someone from U7?

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:28 pm

Ribrianne probably. That's enough.

MagmonKai
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MagmonKai » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:17 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:Ribrianne probably. That's enough.

She's been proven to not be that strong. If she does eliminate someone maybe it will be Tien or Roshi. But I think she has her eyes set on No. 17!!

hardcorefakes
Beyond Newbie

Post by hardcorefakes » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:28 pm

At this point?

Nope. They're all just hype fodder for U6/U7. It's disgusting. :lol:

And if someone from one of those universes does eliminate a U7 memeber, I'll be very, very, very surprised.

Torturephile
Regular

Post by Torturephile » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:32 pm

-Definitely not from U2 as Ribrianne appears to be the strongest so far, and is probably as strong as 17.
-U3 has been a joke so far, but we still haven't seen more of them outside of Nigrisshi and Narirama.
-Three of U4 were taken out by Roshi. Should say enough.
From Super episode 113 thread:
MaskedRider wrote:
Torturephile wrote:
hunduel wrote:I liked this episode. I seriously don't know why people hate it.
namekiansaiyan wrote:I seriously don't see why some of you like this episode when nothing happened and was basically filler.
The fandom in a nutshell.
The duality of man.

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:38 pm

Well someone is going to knock out the main cast eventually, right? I hope it's not just Jiren or Toppo who clear everyone out.

Hakaishin Liquir
Beyond Newbie

Post by Hakaishin Liquir » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:43 pm

precita wrote:Well someone is going to knock out the main cast eventually, right? I hope it's not just Jiren or Toppo who clear everyone out.
Jiren will probably do that tbh. Toei couldn't make it more clear that the only fighters they care about are the ones from U6 and U7, as well as the last 3 remaining from U11.

hardcorefakes
Beyond Newbie

Post by hardcorefakes » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:45 pm

Hakaishin Liquir wrote:
precita wrote:Well someone is going to knock out the main cast eventually, right? I hope it's not just Jiren or Toppo who clear everyone out.
Jiren will probably do that tbh. Toei couldn't make it more clear that the only fighters they care about are the ones from U6 and U7, as well as the last 3 remaining from U11.
That would be such bad writing, just having Jiren knocking everyone from U7 out, but at this point it just might happen.

Hakaishin Liquir
Beyond Newbie

Post by Hakaishin Liquir » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:53 pm

hardcorefakes wrote:
Hakaishin Liquir wrote:
That would be such bad writing, just having Jiren knocking everyone from U7 out, but at this point it just might happen.
I can see it happening now. The U7 members continue to dominate everyone else and then Jiren knocks most of them out, which makes Goku awaken his new form. I would bet money on this happening.

The_Destroyer
Regular

Post by The_Destroyer » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:38 am

Since Paparoni is able to control the robots of universe 3 I think he could hack into 17 & 18 and get them to eliminate themselves. Would be a cool twist imo.

Animelover5487
Beyond Newbie

Post by Animelover5487 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:45 am

The_Destroyer wrote:Since Paparoni is able to control the robots of universe 3 I think he could hack into 17 & 18 and get them to eliminate themselves. Would be a cool twist imo.
17 and 18 aren't robots though. They have robotic parts but they are mostly human.

The_Destroyer
Regular

Post by The_Destroyer » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:47 am

Animelover5487 wrote:
The_Destroyer wrote:Since Paparoni is able to control the robots of universe 3 I think he could hack into 17 & 18 and get them to eliminate themselves. Would be a cool twist imo.
17 and 18 aren't robots though. They have robotic parts but they are mostly human.
And those robotic parts may allow Paparoni to mess with them.

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:59 am

I would have agreed with the notion of Paparoni eliminating #18 since she's the more expendable of the two twins. However, with the recent unveiling of the cyborgs' biological makeup having been enhanced during the experimentations, I question how much good deactivating their mechanical components would provide. Maybe Paparoni could do away with their infinite stamina advantage, but their strength has been retroactively defined as being attributable to these enhanced cells of theirs.

The original anime seemed to interpret the deactivation of the cyborgs' generators as an equivalence to rendering them completely helpless and devoid of cognitive function. Remember this mental image? Image

It's from Krillin's preconception of what deactivation would entail, but the fact Trunks from the third timeline was able to thwart the cyborg menace with the remote implies their power was intrinsically linked to the generators; that's before Toriyama's interview comment and Super redefined those assumptions.

DainIronfoot
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:19 am

I'm not just hoping for eliminations of someone from U7 but just eliminations not done by U7/11/6. This episode almost had Biara of U3 almost taking out Shantsa of U4, but alas...didn't happen. I do have a feeling though U3 will get at least one elimination sometime soon. Toshio did say there is a U3 centric episode he wrote coming soon.

Hawk9211
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Hawk9211 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:19 am

Only U2 has some chance.Due to ribriane,tsuful,jimizu and hidden fighters.
Why power levels are important?
The genre and roots of dragon ball

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:03 am

Maji Kayo had a nice tease this week not without any reason.

I hope he'll get to eliminate someone soon :twisted:

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:13 am

I don't think so, magical girls could potentially do some damage but that's about it..
We will see, it's 3 universes we are talking about, there might just be someone there who can eliminate one of us..
I am still of the opinion our fighters are being saved for them to be taken out at once by someone..
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:15 am

Xeogran wrote:Maji Kayo had a nice tease this week not without any reason.

I hope he'll get to eliminate someone soon :twisted:
i agree and hope so too. Him and Paparoni seem to be the 2 main U3 fighters, with Maji Kayo being a wild card and Paparoni being the leader
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:58 am

There's every chance of that happening. We still haven't see then full extent of what Universe 2, Universe 3 or Universe 4 is capable of.

PsionicWarrior
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PsionicWarrior » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:06 am

At this point I feel other universes were hugely oversold, atm U6 and U7 are beating the crap out of everyone. I am immensely disappointed with U11 especially, "oh it's the super strong guys yadayada", after 5 episodes since the tournament started or so almost all of them are out. :(