Let us talk about SSJ3 Vegeta

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Saturnine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Let us talk about SSJ3 Vegeta

Post by Saturnine » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:20 pm

SSj3 is useless and sucks arse, there is literally 0 reason for Vegeta to pursue it if he's incapable of it as of yet. His current highest transformation is better in every conceivable aspect, and doesn't drain as much stamina. So there ya go..

Ranmaru Rei
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ranmaru Rei » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:48 pm

Actually, I like that moment that Vegeta always is skipping SSJ3 (DBS and DBGT). If they show him as SSJ3 it won't not add him anything, but will take away some his charm from him, IMHO. He's so cool that he does not need this pathetic form.

dragon boss z
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by dragon boss z » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:30 pm

I kind of wish he went ssj3 for the my Bulma scene. It would of finally given him ssj3 and it would of made more sense on how he could pass Goku with a rage boost.

gohan_black
Beyond Newbie

Post by gohan_black » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:36 pm

THE WRITERS DIDENT GAVE IT TO HIM FOR A SIMPLE REASON. IT WOULD LOOK TERRIBLE ON HIM. THATS IT

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:40 am

I think he looks great with it.
Someone up thread said against Beerus, I completely agree. Otherwise, with Trunks he implied in his smirk that he could but just skipped to Blue.

We've received SS2 Trunks, SS Rage Trunks, SS God Vegeta, and a return to form Gohan. Skinny Buu, SS Blue Vegito, evil Goku, and Frieza fighting with our heroes for the sake of the universe

It's only a matter of time at this point for Super. It's too unpredictable.

TBMx
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TBMx » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:21 am

Manga Vegeta is implied to have it with his line of how there's nothing Goku can do that he can't. But Anime Vegeta sucks arse so he hasn't got it.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:34 am

TBMx wrote:Manga Vegeta is implied to have it with his line of how there's nothing Goku can do that he can't.

Anime Vegeta sucks arse so he hasn't got it.
I was just going to post this. :lol: I do think sooner or later we'll see it in the manga at the very least.

When Trunks asked him to do it he laughed at him so I take it as a hint of him being able to.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

szopman
Beyond Newbie

Post by szopman » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:43 am

Why would he use SSJ3 when he can use the same as SSJ2?
+ He can transform into superior forms, like God and Blue. It just wouldn't make sense if he used SSJ3. It's like using USSJ when u can just go SSJ2.

Besides, we all saw Vegeta's reaction when Trunks asked him if he'd go SSJ3 :)