That's it for the YouTube streams...

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

superfan2024
Regular

That's it for the YouTube streams...

Post by superfan2024 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:56 pm

If any of you have noticed, recently these past weeks, most of the illegal DBS streams on YT have been removed, or are nowhere to be seen week by week when they were everywhere less than a month ago. My reaction? Well, i'm not surprised. Toei is going full charge, giving strikes to YTbers, and deleting episodes and streams left and right. Yes, there are still other sites out there, but I recommend that you all just watch the episodes legally on FunimationNow or on Crunchyroll. If you all can't do that, then just wait for Toonami to air/stream the episodes, or for the Blu-Rays and DVDs to come out. But trust me, we aren't gonna see the Toonami airings or the home video releases catch up to the point we're in now for about a year or longer.

Just giving you all a head's up.

Boo Machine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: That's it for the YouTube streams...

Post by Boo Machine » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:08 am

I'm still finding them without too much issue. I still watch it on Crunchyroll for the subs and better quality, but the You tube streams are still out there. There is just a lot less of them now.
SUBARASHII! - Goku Black

I am the Great Saiyaman! Defender of truth! Protector of the innocent! Upholder of justice! Doer of good!

To Infinity, then stop!

Anime are Cartoons.

jplaya2023
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by jplaya2023 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:54 am

:lol: @ waiting for toonami to stream them. We all would be dead by the time they stream the episode tonight

OLKv3
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by OLKv3 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:06 am

Why do you people need it? Is it so hard to wait 40 minutes to watch it with subtitles?

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:11 am

I guess they don't need it, they're probably wondering why Toei animation has nothing better to do than playing detective all day. Waiting 40 minutes - less than an hour, is hardly anything at all. We're lucky to have CR and Daisuki, they're doing us an AMAZING service, especially Daisuki.

Yomi
Regular

Post by Yomi » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:37 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote:I guess they don't need it, they're probably wondering why Toei animation has nothing better to do than playing detective all day. Waiting 40 minutes - less than an hour, is hardly anything at all. We're lucky to have CR and Daisuki, they're doing us an AMAZING service, especially Daisuki.
What separates Daisuki from Crunchroll?
:clap:

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:50 pm

That's why I use Vaughnlive TV to watch it instead *runs from ban hammer*.

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:59 pm

superfan2024 wrote:If any of you have noticed, recently these past weeks, most of the illegal DBS streams on YT have been removed, or are nowhere to be seen week by week when they were everywhere less than a month ago. My reaction? Well, i'm not surprised. Toei is going full charge, giving strikes to YTbers, and deleting episodes and streams left and right. Yes, there are still other sites out there, but I recommend that you all just watch the episodes legally on FunimationNow or on Crunchyroll. If you all can't do that, then just wait for Toonami to air/stream the episodes, or for the Blu-Rays and DVDs to come out. But trust me, we aren't gonna see the Toonami airings or the home video releases catch up to the point we're in now for about a year or longer.

On the same subject ; what happens to the ones who watched it through daisuki?

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:11 pm

They'll never be able to truly stop them form being posted. They've been cracking down on them for sure but they're still there.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

superfan2024
Regular

Post by superfan2024 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:13 pm

sangofe wrote:
superfan2024 wrote:If any of you have noticed, recently these past weeks, most of the illegal DBS streams on YT have been removed, or are nowhere to be seen week by week when they were everywhere less than a month ago. My reaction? Well, i'm not surprised. Toei is going full charge, giving strikes to YTbers, and deleting episodes and streams left and right. Yes, there are still other sites out there, but I recommend that you all just watch the episodes legally on FunimationNow or on Crunchyroll. If you all can't do that, then just wait for Toonami to air/stream the episodes, or for the Blu-Rays and DVDs to come out. But trust me, we aren't gonna see the Toonami airings or the home video releases catch up to the point we're in now for about a year or longer.

Nothing really. I just forgot to mention it in the OP. And if i'm not mistaken, isn't it shutting down later this year?

MaskedRider
Banned

Post by MaskedRider » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:14 pm

Wheres the promo code, OP?

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:14 pm

sangofe wrote:

They said they will announce where it is going after Daisuki soon and will continue to be free wherever it ends up going.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:23 pm

The tenacity with which Toei goes after streams waxes and wanes. It could have to do with when an arc is close to the climax, but I don't keep track of that.

I do however recall the amazing day Toei crashed the streams exactly when the Omni King was about to destroy Future Trunks timeline. Toei's timing on that was magical.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:27 pm

superfan2024 wrote:
sangofe wrote:

Nothing really. I just forgot to mention it in the OP. And if i'm not mistaken, isn't it shutting down later this year?
Something will happen... Daisuki is ending. I'm in one of those countries where Dragon Ball Super is available only through daisuki.

Torturephile
Regular

Post by Torturephile » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:39 pm

It's something called comeso Gmhr or something like that that takes them down. Strangely, full subtitled episodes last for hours before they get taken down; streams don't make it through an episode anymore.
From Super episode 113 thread:
MaskedRider wrote:
Torturephile wrote:
hunduel wrote:I liked this episode. I seriously don't know why people hate it.
namekiansaiyan wrote:I seriously don't see why some of you like this episode when nothing happened and was basically filler.
The fandom in a nutshell.
The duality of man.

UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:01 pm

I don't understand why people still watch pirated streams when they can stream episodes for free legally within an hour of them airing in Japan.

UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:04 pm

sangofe wrote:
superfan2024 wrote:
sangofe wrote:
Something will happen... Daisuki is ending. I'm in one of those countries where Dragon Ball Super is available only through daisuki.
You could get a VPN or use a proxy to make it appear you're in another country. There's lot of free ones out there, but I use privateinternetaccess, it's pretty fast and only $6 a month.

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:41 pm

Every youtuber who talks about Super should be shut down by Toei. They don't deserve to make money off of talking about and showing clips from the series. I wish there was some way to get most of them demonatized.

Gafonso6
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Gafonso6 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:42 pm

sangofe wrote:
superfan2024 wrote:
sangofe wrote:
From what I've seen Daisuki will still stream Super after it closes, but just that.
I'm just a DB fan that's in the grey area that exists between an Hardcore Fanboy and a Casual :P