Super Episode 108 (24 September 2017)

Individual discussions for each episode of Dragon Ball Super.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Asura
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Super Episode 108 (24 September 2017)

Post by Asura » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:43 pm

zamasu121 wrote:It seems like a lot of you here did not get what freeza was trying to do. Freeza never wanted to team up with Frost or use him to his benefit, he simply wanted to gain his trust just so he can fuck him over. Freeza could have beaten him and thrown him out of the ring, but it's more fun for him to fully gain his trust and then eliminating him.
Again, What. Is. The. Point? He's going to go through all of that just so he can have fun in eliminating him? See, I don't mind that at all, I think that's fine and it makes sense, but only after he's actually fucking used him for something would it make sense to do that. Otherwise it's just hilariously stupid that Freeza would expend all that effort and not even have Frost do a single thing for him. He didn't even manipulate Frost because he never got him to do anything for him. Their "alliance" didn't have a single redeeming quality to it.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Asura wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:I'm sure I've had to point this out once already, there is a very big difference between teleporting and hideing.

Frost has disappeared right in front of SSB Vegeta, who I remind you is roughtly just as powerful as Golden Frieza. If he can do that to someone that much stronger then himself, he can do it effortlessly to Final Form Frieza.

So I'm not giveing him to much credit, I'm following feats in the show itself.
Master Xar wrote:Besides that still doesn't change the fact that he still managed to escape SSJB Vegeta with that smokescreen who is just as fast if not faster than Golden Frieza and Gohan.
You're both forgetting the fact that Frost was already in combat with Vegeta and had an ample distance from him when he used that technique. He was standing right next to Freeza in this episode and while he had his guard up, was not in the heat of combat where he could use that technique in the confusion like he did with Vegeta. You can't even compare the two. Freeza is literally right next to him there's no excuse as to why Freeza can't deal with Frost in a single blow.

Saying that Frost is stronger than Freeza in his final form is simply nonsense. We've already been told that Freeza has been mentally training himself in hell to get stronger, and it's obvious to see that Frost is only at the level of an SSJ, maybe SSJ2 max. Vegeta was able to handle both Frost AND Magetta at the same time in SSJ. Freeza's final form is clearly above that in a league of his own, and then of course Golden Freeza is SSB tier. So saying that Freeza couldn't knock Frost out without catching him off guard because Frost is actually stronger than him is just a crazy thing to say.
Lord Frieza wrote:You really don't get it? Frieza's offer to team up was exactly the same as the one offered to Sidra, and just like then it served multiple functions.

By making that offer he is able to gauge Frosts reaction. Is Frost like himself or not? It simultaneously also creates a connection that can be exploited one way or another.

Regardless of Frosts nature, Frieza can either form a real alliance if Frost was useful and if not, he considered Frost an amateur, he can do as he did, trick him into letting his guard down and ring him out, as long as he can plays his cards right at that moment.

Simple put, Frieza was playing Frost from the moment he spoke to him.
No, I don't get it because there's nothing to get with any of your points, all I hear is excuses for Freeza, coming from the guy named "Lord Frieza". Wonder why that might be :wink:.

What is the point of judging Frost's reactions? What is the point of playing Frost at all when he's not anywhere near Freeza's level in terms of power? None of that makes any sense. You're telling me he set up this long and elaborate ruse SOLELY just so he could figure out if Frost was like him or not?

How would Freeza even know if Frost was useful or not? They never even did anything! He never even told Frost to do anything! It was the most completely pointless and forced alliance ever because all it amounted in was a long drawn out way to eliminate Frost, who isn't even a threat to him to begin with. Freeza is great at manipulating people, and yet he didn't even try to manipulate Frost into doing a single thing for him.
First off rude much, I do not recall being rude to once so far but if I have unintentionally I apologise . But If that's what your going to resort to passed this point then I will simple dismiss the rest of your comments off hand from now on and move to people who want to talk.

Second your oversimplifiying my points. The events from episode to episode are not static. Frieza has been shown to be keeping out of the fighting for the most part and observing. He's likely as aware of Frost's activities as we are. On a big battlefield nothing stops you from taking stock of other fighters unless your occupied.

Third is not some grand scheme, it a relatively simple play used by many people. Introduce yourself as a potential ally. By doing that your planting as connection that can be exploited later if the chance comes up. By reaching out to Frost in that way, regardless of how the ToP plays out, Frieza creates a potential connection to be exploited on way or another if Frost and he meet.

It's not some grand scheme as I point out. It's just setting up options on the game board that can be exploited if and when, depending on the circumstances.

It a real life tactic used all the time and given that Super era Frieza has displayed a great level of cunning and planning, with an almost fool proof plan to kill the heroes that was only foiled by Whis's had power and him playing Goku, the assassins and Sidra during his recruitment I cannot fathom how what I'm saying can possible sound unreasonable when Frieza has perform such complex games beforehand.

Saturnine

Post by Saturnine » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:59 pm

BlueBasilisk wrote:
Nickolaidas wrote:
julianix wrote:Wait why do people think 100% freeza is slow? At no point did 100% Freeza get slower; what it does is drain stamina rapidly which is a weakness that's why he doesn't do it.

I still hate that frost got erased... he needs to come back and then good once and for all.
Didn't Cell specifically called Trunks on that (less dexterity if bulky)? Or do I not recall correctly?
He did, but 100% Full Power Frieza was never noted to have lost speed. If anything he appears to have gotten faster.
Well, for all we know, he could not be proportionally fast for his power level.

Also, this whole thing is stupid. Grade 3 and power weighted Cell are supposedly slower than they were before, Freeza is just as bulky and he's not. Same with Broly and Kale. I call bullshit.

Asura

Post by Asura » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:59 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:First off rude much, I do not recall being rude to once so far but if I have unintentionally I apologise . But If that's what your going to resort to passed this point then I will simple dismiss the rest of your comments off hand from now on and move to people who want to talk.
...What? Where was I being rude? I was simply pointing out the irony that someone who is trying so desperately hard to defend Freeza's decisions happens to be called "Lord Frieza" himself. A.K.A. "I wonder who could possibly be behind this post..?"
Lord Frieza wrote:Second your oversimplifiying my points. The events from episode to episode are not static. Frieza has been shown to be keeping out of the fighting for the most part and observing. He's likely as aware of Frost's activities as we are. On a big battlefield nothing stops you from taking stock of other fighters unless your occupied.
Freeza has nothing to do with Frost's activities on the battlefield though. His "alliance" with Frost doesn't actually do anything if Frost is just doing shit on his own. There's no point in Freeza watching him instead of just whispering in his ear "Hey, go and attack this guy" and then seeing how that plays out.
Lord Frieza wrote:Third is not some grand scheme, it a relatively simple play used by many people. Introduce yourself as a potential ally. By doing that your planting as connection that can be exploited later if the chance comes up. By reaching out to Frost in that way, regardless of how the ToP plays out, Frieza creates a potential connection to be exploited on way or another if Frost and he meet.
And yet he never exploits this connection. That's exactly my point which apparently you're not getting. This alliance means nothing, there was never a point to it to begin with if Freeza never even intended to manipulate Frost into doing anything for him.
Lord Frieza wrote:It's not some grand scheme as I point out. It's just setting up options on the game board that can be exploited if and when, depending on the circumstances.
And again, he never exploited these options. That is the entire point of this argument.
Lord Frieza wrote:It a real life tactic used all the time and given that Super era Frieza has displayed a great level of cunning and planning, with an almost fool proof plan to kill the heroes that was only foiled by Whis's had power and him playing Goku, the assassins and Sidra during his recruitment I cannot fathom how what I'm saying can possible sound unreasonable when Frieza has perform such complex games beforehand.
You're not getting it, this isn't about Freeza trying to manipulate and trick people before with his planning and cunning, this is about Freeza's planning and cunning amounting to absolutely nothing because there never was any planning or cunning with Frost, just a completely pointless alliance that served no purpose and shouldn't have even existed to begin with if Freeza only wanted to use it just to get rid of Frost and not reap any other benefits of a potential alliance.

zamasu121
Beyond Newbie

Post by zamasu121 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:00 pm

Asura wrote:
zamasu121 wrote:It seems like a lot of you here did not get what freeza was trying to do. Freeza never wanted to team up with Frost or use him to his benefit, he simply wanted to gain his trust just so he can fuck him over. Freeza could have beaten him and thrown him out of the ring, but it's more fun for him to fully gain his trust and then eliminating him.
Again, What. Is. The. Point? He's going to go through all of that just so he can have fun in eliminating him? See, I don't mind that at all, I think that's fine and it makes sense, but only after he's actually fucking used him for something would it make sense to do that. Otherwise it's just hilariously stupid that Freeza would expend all that effort and not even have Frost do a single thing for him. He didn't even manipulate Frost because he never got him to do anything for him. Their "alliance" didn't have a single redeeming quality to it.
Freeza never wanted him or anybody else do him a favor in this tournament. He never cared about frost doing anything for him, all he wanted to know is that Frost fully trusts him.

Asura

Post by Asura » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:09 pm

zamasu121 wrote:
Asura wrote:
Freeza never wanted him or anybody else do him a favor in this tournament. He never cared about frost doing anything for him, all he wanted to know is that Frost fully trusts him.
So he'd rather do this long and elaborate ruse including fake fighting with Gohan just so he could knows that Frost trusts him? He could manipulate him into doing anything, even taking out his own allies, but getting Frost to trust him was the end game goal here all along? Freeza likes toying with people, there's no doubt about that, but he's not stupid either. If he sees a chance to do some devious stuff or get someone to do devious stuff on his behalf, he'll take it. Why would Freeza want to concern himself with getting rid of fodder? Just have Frost do it instead. Freeza wants to be the last one left in the end for the Dragon Balls, hmm what better a way to get rid of his own team then to get someone else to do it for him so it looks more legit?

If they said that Freeza ordered Frost to take out Krillin, this whole alliance thing would make a lot more sense since it would have actually resulted in something since Freeza can't take out Krillin himself without looking like a traitor. Likewise, Freeza could have taken out Botamo or something (not like that Gohan vs Botamo fight would be missed by anyone) in exchange.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:25 pm

Asura wrote:snip
1) ok that's call stereotyping. Just because of my user name and my admitted favouritism for the character, you automatically assume that I'm going to defend and make excuses for the character no matter what. That's like me assuming just because you have a Gohan avatar that you some gohanfantard who's going to have alterior motives every time you take about him.

Would you not think me an asshole if I treated you as such?

2) I think I see we're we are not seeing eye to eye.

Ok as I see it, Frost and Frieza met, talked, Frieza suggested the alliance and Frost showed intreast. Frieza being the bastard he is scaling up Frost's worth and setting up the connection.

However while their is suggested intreast in a team up, the two were never official working together. Since they never meet until 108, we can assume the pair have not spoken since then. Frost has been doing his sneaky hit and run tactic while Frieza has been mainly watching the other fighters and stepping in now and then when easy prey presents itself.

During this time, Frieza has observed Frost and come to the conclusion that Frost is not actuallyworth teaming up with at all. This is possible why he so quickly turns on Frost when they next met.

Now here's the thing, Frost is the one who walks up to Frieza acting all chummy in 108. Frieza sees this and haveing dicided Frost is an amateur already, play along with Frost's assumptions acting as if they were bedfellows all along.

Now haveing seen Frost's vanishing act and being a sadistic git at heart, Frieza comes up with a nasty plan to insure he can ring out Frost for sure and make him look like a fool into the bargain.

That how I see this whole thing anyway.

zamasu121
Beyond Newbie

Post by zamasu121 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:27 pm

Asura wrote:
zamasu121 wrote:
Asura wrote:
So he'd rather do this long and elaborate ruse including fake fighting with Gohan just so he could knows that Frost trusts him? He could manipulate him into doing anything, even taking out his own allies, but getting Frost to trust him was the end game goal here all along? Freeza likes toying with people, there's no doubt about that, but he's not stupid either. If he sees a chance to do some devious stuff or get someone to do devious stuff on his behalf, he'll take it. Why would Freeza want to concern himself with getting rid of fodder? Just have Frost do it instead. Freeza wants to be the last one left in the end for the Dragon Balls, hmm what better a way to get rid of his own team then to get someone else to do it for him so it looks more legit?

If they said that Freeza ordered Frost to take out Krillin, this whole alliance thing would make a lot more sense since it would have actually resulted in something since Freeza can't take out Krillin himself without looking like a traitor. Likewise, Freeza could have taken out Botamo or something (not like that Gohan vs Botamo fight would be missed by anyone) in exchange.
Yes, thats basically it. You just had some high expectations that Freeza wanted to manipulate Frost in order to benefit his goals, when really all he wanted to do is troll frost for his amusement.

Asura

Post by Asura » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:37 pm

zamasu121 wrote:
Asura wrote:
zamasu121 wrote:

Yes, thats basically it. You just had some high expectations that Freeza wanted to manipulate Frost in order to benefit his goals, when really all he wanted to do is troll frost for his amusement.
High expectations? Dude what? How in the hell is expecting Freeza to manipulate someone a "high expectation"? That's like, a large part of his character.
Lord Frieza wrote:
Asura wrote:snip
1) ok that's call stereotyping. Just because of my user name and my admitted favouritism for the character, you automatically assume that I'm going to defend and make excuses for the character no matter what. That's like me assuming just because you have a Gohan avatar that you some gohanfantard who's going to have alterior motives every time you take about him.

Would you not think me an asshole if I treated you as such?
Christ man, if the friendliest of jokes is getting you all up in arms then just forget it. It was a joke. You're defending Freeza. Your name is Lord Frieza. The joke is that you're the real Freeza and you're posting here to defend yourself. I didn't think that would be that hard to get given the winky face smiley and the "I wonder who could be behind this post..." but since I don't get your points and you don't get mine I guess it does make sense in the end :D .

zamasu121
Beyond Newbie

Post by zamasu121 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:47 pm

Asura wrote:
zamasu121 wrote:
Asura wrote:
High expectations? Dude what? How in the hell is expecting Freeza to manipulate someone a "high expectation"? That's like, a large part of his character.
From the very beginning of the tournament Freeza has shown that all he wants to do is have fun by torturing people physically and mentally, so it fits his character to do all that just to screw with Frost.
Last edited by zamasu121 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:48 pm

Bullza wrote:Honestly watching this and currently Dragon Ball Z at the same time, this show is actually better a lot of the time.
Please, if wasn't DBZ, Super wouldn't even exist.
Doctor. wrote:The episode was bad. Forced tension throughout, Yardratian wasted, underwhelming animation, wasted character arc for Frost and dumb plan on Freeza and Gohan's part.
Though I don't agree this episode was bad, but these are valuable points. I was expecting Goku to interact with Jimeze and I really expected better from Frost in this tournament.
dbzfan7 wrote:I'd like to know more about why Shunkan Ido is childs play. I mean I thought it was one of the best techniques Goku has ever had. Freeza made it look like a total joke. The weakness I know of is that it does take a least a second to use. Hence Dyspo knocking Goku before he could even use it. Though maybe Jimeze was too predictable? Is there something else that makes the technique worthless on Freeza?
I prefer to believe in this theory, the Shunkan Ido have already worked in people that were supposed to be stronger and faster than the user, though this makes Gohan looks really incompetent :lol:
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:54 pm

Freeza toying with Frost the whole time was great and fits his character.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:00 pm

Asura wrote:

Christ man, if the friendliest of jokes is getting you all up in arms then just forget it. It was a joke. You're defending Freeza. Your name is Lord Frieza. The joke is that you're the real Freeza and you're posting here to defend yourself. I didn't think that would be that hard to get given the winky face smiley and the "I wonder who could be behind this post..." but since I don't get your points and you don't get mine I guess it does make sense in the end :D .
Oh my god I'm sorry lol I really didn't get you were jokes.

Sorry for being a tightass :oops: .

Let's just agree to disagree is we can't see each others points and again I'm sorry........

........until your backs turned :twisted:

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:08 pm

On a different note I wonder why Lord Belmod is haveing a private chat with Jiren next episode?

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:24 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:On a different note I wonder why Lord Belmod is haveing a private chat with Jiren next episode?
Maybe it was flashback? Or Jiren remembers what he told him?
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

nato25
Advanced Regular

Post by nato25 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:26 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:
nato25 wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:
That seems to go around a lot. =\

Her personality has been pretty clear and honestly at this point if you don't like its fine but others like me get it and love what we have seen. But Yeah still surprise this is happening.
It's just getting too much now. Anyone count how many times she said love this episode, at one point she was literally just saying it over and over again. I get that most of these Tournament of Power only characters are gonna be one dimensional but she is somehow less than that.

Also dissapointed that Toppo and his gang have all gone back to just saying Justice for no reason, basically erasing any cool impact that speech had where he said there is no justice just survival. They should have all never mentioned Justice again from that point on outside of attack names.
Really I don't Know............As Many times as they Want cause that is what they Believe In, One for Love, One for Justice cause they are Homaging their Gears and Hero styles!? :think:

Toppo can say justice all day but still get down to being Serious while still holding honor, an ideal I am glad they still are holding high so far. We have enough heroes going bad and villains in media, I don't need to see the Defenders of U11 going all evil just to survive. You can get serious and still stick to your values and I am proud that Toei is still on that.

Same with Ribrianne and Love, if that is the Ideal of what is one-dimensional.......Then Give me MORE of that cause Ribrianne has been one of the Few breaths of fresh air in this predictable franshice in for so long! The road for any characters starts at One-Dimension in some views, that leads then the 3D Character and form their and hear me out on this Crazy idea............Give them Several Dozen upon Dozen Episodes to flesh out who they are.....Crazy Huh!? :o ;)

Seriously, Ribrianne has had what 2 1/2 episodes and we are already ready to throw her under the bus cause she says love as her theme like the Pride Troopers say Justice?! Well the Reality of the truth is.........That is why Fans Like me love the characters! They stick to their principles and beliefs and focus their fighting styles around those ideals, just like any superhero. It is pretty refreshing for fans like me who get tired of the same old hat that Dragon Ball has had with characters just about being stronger for stronger sakes, characters with ideals and they fight for them is refreshing.

I Gave Goku, Vegita, Gohan, Piccolo, Majin Buu and Many others Hundreds and I mean Hundreds of Episodes to define themselves. Characters like Toppo and Ribrianne have had barley a few, some not even a handful yet. If was want to be fair like we where to the original others, we give them time to develop more before we throw them under the bus cause they don't fit our personal narrative with how a pure dragon ball character should look.

I know this all sounds crazy to give New Characters actual time to develop before we Judge, Jury and Send them backing, but I think if it worked for that Goku guy and Vegita dude, it just might work here! :mrgreen:

An even if that does not work for you..........Really Who then cares?! :yawn:

Like who You like and I will like Who I Like, their is Room for all of them in the Multiverse now for them all, let fans like who they want and stick to yours if it does come to that, but like fans ask me all the time, keep an open mind. ;)
Nice to see a well thought out differing opinion. I dont hate ribrianne but I feel her character has really devolved, peaking in this episode. Her debut was pretty cool and I appreciated the parody where 17 shot them.

I guess I feel theres just no substance behind the words they say. Ribrianne keeps saying love but that doesnt seem to mean anything to me. Why isnt she fighting right alongside her friends that she loves then, or actually saying what she loves. Even if she said she loves her universe or loves love that would be better. She literally just says love and that dialogue is coming across as shallow and meaningless.

Its almost the exact same with Toppo, luckily they at least had that one fight against that random monster to demonstrate they fight to protect their peace and civilians.

And obviously i cant tell this but I think its very unlikely we will see ribrianne again after this tournament, even if the whole erasure thing is a bluff. She will die a one dimensional character.

I like the idea of almost all the characters they've introduced, i just feel the writing staff could do more with them. If you're happy with what we've e got then more power to you man, but I think those that are more critical of the media we watch and a show we love have grounds for criticism here. Guess thats the beauty of the forum (no universe 2 pun intended)

Asura

Post by Asura » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:27 pm

Lord Frieza wrote: Oh my god I'm sorry lol I really didn't get you were jokes.

It's all good.
Lord Frieza wrote:On a different note I wonder why Lord Belmod is haveing a private chat with Jiren next episode?
If the manga is anything to go by, Belmod is quite a dick. I'm sensing some Karate Kid "break his leg" vibes. This could also be the start of the "something terrible" that happens.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:29 pm

coola wrote:
Maybe it was flashback? Or Jiren remembers what he told him?
I thought that but it looks like Belmod moved from his seat to be next to Jiren, I'm guess a mental chat but why?

Even if Goku is borrowing ki from the GoD to makes an instant super he ki dama backed by his ssgsskkx20, Jiren has nothing to fear......

Dose Belmod have some strange connection to Jiren?
Asura wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote: Oh my god I'm sorry lol I really didn't get you were jokes.

It's all good.
If the manga is anything to go by, Belmod is quite a dick. I'm sensing some Karate Kid "break his leg" vibes. This could also be the start of the "something terrible" that happens.[/quotxe]

Maybe but if Belmod is as nasty as his manga counterpart.....

Maybe Belmod holds the secret to why Jiren is so ditached and different from his team mates?

Tombstone1988
Beyond Newbie

Post by Tombstone1988 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:36 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:Ok as I see it, Frost and Frieza met, talked, Frieza suggested the alliance and Frost showed intreast. Frieza being the bastard he is scaling up Frost's worth and setting up the connection.

However while their is suggested intreast in a team up, the two were never official working together. Since they never meet until 108, we can assume the pair have not spoken since then. Frost has been doing his sneaky hit and run tactic while Frieza has been mainly watching the other fighters and stepping in now and then when easy prey presents itself.

During this time, Frieza has observed Frost and come to the conclusion that Frost is not actuallyworth teaming up with at all. This is possible why he so quickly turns on Frost when they next met.

Now here's the thing, Frost is the one who walks up to Frieza acting all chummy in 108. Frieza sees this and haveing dicided Frost is an amateur already, play along with Frost's assumptions acting as if they were bedfellows all along.

Now haveing seen Frost's vanishing act and being a sadistic git at heart, Frieza comes up with a nasty plan to insure he can ring out Frost for sure and make him look like a fool into the bargain.

That how I see this whole thing anyway.
I highlighted the bit I want to mainly focus on here. See, I could actually buy into this idea you presented IF the show had actually shown this to us. The problem is they don't. We don't see a scene in episode 107 where Freeza is silently observing Frost's scheme against Vegeta. This episode (108) also occurs immediately after the events of episode 107, so there isn't any time for anything to be happening in between the two. Talking specifically about Frost, we jump from Frost trying to take out members of Universe 7 straight to Frost kissing up to Freeza.

I like to equate arcs to points on a graph, with point A being the start and the last point being the end. Frost's arc had a point A (forming an alliance with Freeza), a point B (attacking Universe 7 in order to gain a pardon), but skipped points C and D in order to go to point E (Freeza betrays him and eliminates him). Those missing points are essentially the reasons people are dissatisfied with how events with Frost played out this episode. If they had shown those first and then we went to the last point of the betrayal, this wouldn't be the case (or at least not as much).
"If you notice this and understand that it's flawed and just don't let it bother you, that's perfectly fine. But enjoying a flawed movie and calling a movie flawless are two completely different things."

-Adam from YourMovieSucksDOTorg
(Replace "movie" with "DBS episode" and that's pretty much my thoughts in regards to DBS critique)

Jigurashi
Advanced Regular

Post by Jigurashi » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:47 pm

I think Belmod talking to Jiren is just him telepathically telling Jiren to take Goku down.