"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Kanassa » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:11 am

Kishido wrote:1. Cabba is a natural born loser
2. Why again a title and episode for Kale? We already had 2 of them.
3. Who is this new strong warrior appearing? I surely hope they don't mean Kale again and the U4 bugs make their appearance... Or Super Saiyan 3 Caulifla?
4. No Namekians, no Piccolo, no androids and no Gohan
5. No Freeza :evil:
Did I miss something?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Yedis
Beyond Newbie

Post by Yedis » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:13 am

Kanassa wrote:
3. Who is this new strong warrior appearing? I surely hope they don't mean Kale again and the U4 bugs make their appearance... Or Super Saiyan 3 Caulifla?
Did I miss something?
The titles and episode summaries for 111-114 leaked.

OLKv3
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by OLKv3 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:17 am

Kanassa wrote:
Did I miss something?

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:22 am

Well the new spoilers confirm that Vegeta doesn't seem to be fighting Jiren and Goku is definitely not knocked out of the arena.

I do wonder if some of the Universe 6 Saiyans will get knocked out since that's 3 episodes focusing on them. And personally I would rather it had been Gohan & Vegeta against Caulifla and Kale but I know Goku is the star. :)

It also sounds from the description that 112 is actually more about Cabba then Vegeta. I do really like Cabba (in fact he's my favorite of the U6 Saiyans) but Ill still be disappointed if there isn't more of focus on Vegeta when his name is in the title.

I guess it's nice that the U6 and U7 Saiyans seem to have a good relationship. Still really hoping for an arc on Planet Sadala in the future.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:29 am

Where has Jiren gone?

Episodes 112 - 114 are basically all Saiyans minus Gohan. I assume some of them will fall.

Monna and some of Universe 3 look like they are going to be eliminated.

Where are the Bugs and Namekians?

17, 18, Piccolo, Gohan and Frieza seem to be in the background for the next 6 episodes.

MajinMan
Advanced Regular

Post by MajinMan » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:47 am

So we're getting a Kale episode again? Fuuuuuuuck that. She better get eliminated by the end of it. I guess seeing Caulifla again is kinda cool, but it sucks that she has to drag around that waste with her everywhere she goes.

And finally, Cabba decided to show up and do something. It's been a 1000 years since we last saw him. And he immediately gets his ass kicked. I kind of want Vegeta to save him just to knock him out himself, but that probably won't happen.

I'm assuming that Hit saved Goku's ass from getting eliminated, or else Jiren leaving Goku on the battlefield just to go fight Hit doesn't make sense. Jiren should go, "I guess I should throw this guy out the ri- oh look! It's the purple d-ck head guy! Let me go fight him now. He was pretty strong too"

I also find one thing to be quite odd. If Goku is getting a new form, will we even see it in action properly? Is it even a new form? I don't really understand what the hell is going on with that, but I guess we'll just have to watch the episode like peasants to find out.

Hawk9211
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Hawk9211 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:50 am

Yay,we are getting saiyan episodes....Again.What about the other universes?
Why power levels are important?
The genre and roots of dragon ball

Hawk9211
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Hawk9211 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:50 am

Yay,we are getting saiyan episodes....Again.Why were the other universes introduced?
Why power levels are important?
The genre and roots of dragon ball

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:59 am

MajinMan wrote:So we're getting a Kale episode again? Fuuuuuuuck that. She better get eliminated by the end of it. I guess seeing Caulifla again is kinda cool, but it sucks that she has to drag around that waste with her everywhere she goes.

And finally, Cabba decided to show up and do something. It's been a 1000 years since we last saw him. And he immediately gets his ass kicked. I kind of want Vegeta to save him just to knock him out himself, but that probably won't happen.

I'm assuming that Hit saved Goku's ass from getting eliminated, or else Jiren leaving Goku on the battlefield just to go fight Hit doesn't make sense. Jiren should go, "I guess I should throw this guy out the ri- oh look! It's the purple d-ck head guy! Let me go fight him now. He was pretty strong too"

I also find one thing to be quite odd. If Goku is getting a new form, will we even see it in action properly? Is it even a new form? I don't really understand what the hell is going on with that, but I guess we'll just have to watch the episode like peasants to find out.
Cabba appeared last episode just got punched by toppo

Simere
Advanced Regular

Post by Simere » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:05 am

It will be a good month. And again I say it sounds like what we think will happen in 109 will actually happen in 110.

Mercenary
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mercenary » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:21 am

Hit's gonna be demolished by Jiren but it shouldn't be much of a surprise. In the manga he wasn't even portrayed as a strong guy so I guess it isn't really surprising.

Totamo

Post by Totamo » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:25 am

Hawk9211 wrote:Yay,we are getting saiyan episodes....Again.Why were the other universes introduced?
Because most fans, no matter how much they complain, mostly care about saiyans.

why do you think the first thing people wanted was more saiyans from U6.

Big Black Sayian
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Black Sayian » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:27 am

Jiren is bad at this elimination thing..

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:30 am

Hawk9211 wrote:Yay,we are getting saiyan episodes....Again.Why were the other universes introduced?
Just to make u7/6 cool
    I'm liking these titles,really looking foward to see hit vs jiren,the dialogue between those 2 will be easy because they dont talk that much :lol:
    Last edited by The gr on Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Mostly active on discord.

namekiansaiyan
    I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:31 am

Totamo wrote:

People generally want new things and only mention Saiyans as it is obvious. This surely has to be the end of Kale and Caulifla now after Goku recovers.

pacz360
    I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:39 am

namekiansaiyan wrote:
    Totamo wrote:

People generally want new things and only mention Saiyans as it is obvious. This surely has to be the end of Kale and Caulifla now after Goku recovers.
    Maybe but it depends what state goku is at that point no way goku will have the strength to go ssjb at best ssj

Kinokima
    I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:42 am

Totamo wrote:

The Saiyans have always been my favorites but the U7 ones. :)

Edit: And this includes the 1/2 Saiyans too
    Last edited by Kinokima on Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

namekiansaiyan
    I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:46 am

pacz360 wrote:
    namekiansaiyan wrote:
    Totamo wrote: Because most fans, no matter how much they complain, mostly care about saiyans.

Maybe but it depends what state goku is at that point no way goku will have the strength to go ssjb at best ssj
    As long as he beats them then I don't care how tired be is. They were lucky to escape last time and we can't have 2 fights between them and have no eliminations.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:50 am

The whole of the Episode spoilers are very Saiyan Heavy and them fighting each other heavy to is even more suprising. :eh:

Honestly after the whole Jiren making his world shaking debut it would be thought that HE would be their main focus............Yet they are fighting each other seem unorthodox and how are they able to do this while Jiren is still stomping around?! :think:

Just all seems WAY strange to me, Hopefully we get better reasoning when the episodes happen.

To Me the Major Bits of News out of these Spoilers are that Universes 3 and 4 ARE STILL in this and I am pleased about that, Jiren DID NOT do a Major destroying of universes it seems, just all about Goku. Also No Mention of My Universe 2 or Ribrianne but that is ok cause that just means they are being saved for later episodes or in some form apart of these episodes, these kind of spoilers never give you the full events of each episodes goings-ons.

If ANY other universe was being destroyed or had major characters of theirs in battle it be highlighted, but it seems to erasing of Universes have come to some-kind of stop. It shows that in a way, ALL of them deserve to be here.

Again these are small info spoilers too, it is likely more will be going on during these episodes too.
    --- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
    Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
    Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
    My #1 in DB!
    :thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
    http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Xeogran
    I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:59 am

Big Black Saiyan wrote:Jiren is bad at this elimination thing..
    Why did he actually have to eliminate Maji Kayo, but constantly keeps the other fighters on the ring = (

I swear if he doesn't eliminate Hit and just walks off again...