"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by SansrivaaL » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:03 am

As much as I like saiyans this is too much of them... and to make matters worst Goku fghts against those 2 again... Dear God please have Goku eliminate them, I'm tired of Kale's BS Broly remake scenes and Cauli's punk ass attitude, have Goku knock those 2 out of the ring for damn good.

Big Black Sayian
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Black Sayian » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:07 am

Xeogran wrote:
Big Black Saiyan wrote:Jiren is bad at this elimination thing..
Why did he actually have to eliminate Maji Kayo, but constantly keeps the other fighters on the ring = (

I swear if he doesn't eliminate Hit and just walks off again...
I'm convincing that they fucked u pwith spoiling what happened with Krillin and now they'll trying their hardest to not do it again. But yeah maybe Hit is gonna be safe for now.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:08 am

SansrivaaL wrote:I'm tired of Kale's BS Broly remake scenes
At this point I'm pretty sure they've used almost all of their Movie 8 references. Maybe it's time for Movie 10 next, so expect this:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Only with Kale and Goku instead :lol:

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:10 am

Nothing really enticing in any of the current episode preview summaries. But then again, I'm not putting any stock into any of these episode preview summaries because Dragon Ball Super has been notoriously misleading with this kind of shit several times.

I do hope that the supposed scenario in EP 112 lead to some kind of resolution with the whole Vegeta and Cabba student/mentor dynamic with the pay off being development in Cabba's personality. Because, holy God, Cabba desperately needs some kind of evolution in his characterization. He is as bland and boring as porridge. Like Adult Gohan levels of bland and boring. Say what you will about Caulifla, but she has shown more flair and dynamism in her character in a fraction of the screentime that Cabba has been granted.

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:14 am

Well, that's... something.
I have to agree with the sentiment that this is too much saiyan focus. I was hoping that Goku's new form would be the "peak" of that, and that the provisional titles were referring to some of the other saiyans attempting to fight Jiren, not them fighting each other.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:16 am

Tbh I don't give a shit about goku Vs kale and caulifla round 2
I'm more interested in Cabba Vs Monna I hope vegeta can get the fucker more oomph to him hopefully vegeta will help him achieve ssj2 cause by god he needs it

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:19 am

Lord Beerus wrote:Nothing really enticing in any of the current episode preview summaries. But then again, I'm not putting any stock into any of these episode preview summaries because Dragon Ball Super has been notoriously misleading with this kind of shit several times.

I do hope that the supposed scenario in EP 112 lead to some kind of resolution with the whole Vegeta and Cabba student/mentor dynamic with the pay off being development in Cabba's personality. Because, holy God, Cabba desperately needs some kind of evolution in his characterization. He is as bland and boring as porridge. Like Adult Gohan levels of bland and boring. Say what you will about Caulifla, but she has shown more flair and dynamism in her character in a fraction of the screentime that Cabba has been granted.
Given Toshio is writing episode 112 and he been one of supers best writers especially how he made frost look Good I expect to be a good episode as well

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:21 am

pacz360 wrote:Tbh I don't give a shit about goku Vs kale and caulifla round 2
I'm more interested in Cabba Vs Monna I hope vegeta can get the fucker more oomph to him hopefully vegeta will help him achieve ssj2 cause by god he needs it
Then Vegeta will probably beat him easily unless Cabba surprises everyone.

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:24 am

Lord Beerus wrote:Nothing really enticing in any of the current episode preview summaries. But then again, I'm not putting any stock into any of these episode preview summaries because Dragon Ball Super has been notoriously misleading with this kind of shit several times.

Damn I love Cabba but then I also love Adult Gohan so what do I know?

One thing that doesn't entirely make sense to me though is Cabba does seem to have a lack of battle lust which seems rare for a Saiyan. Actually so does Kale until she transforms. Now that you mention it Cabba does make me think a little of Gohan.

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:29 am

pacz360 wrote:Tbh I don't give a shit about goku Vs kale and caulifla round 2
I agree, while I like Kale and Caulifla and I am glad to see Cabba Finally getting some light after nearly a dozen episodes of nothing from him, I am more interested in the other Universes outside of U7 and U6 and Jiren himself. I am glad to hear that Monna is still in this From U4, Way to go for her! :thumbup:
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

TheDipDap1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheDipDap1234 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am

Hopefully Monna will put up a good fight. I want her to be atleast SSJ1 level.

These spoilers were from Animedia. We might get more spoilers about these episodes from Animage either later tonight or tomorrow.

Glad to hear there will be no breaks. Wish they would focus more on other characters like Piccolo, Freeza and the Androids but oh well.
Gowasu's number 1 fan.

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:49 am

Checking Herms translations and looks like someone will interrupt Goku vs the Saiyan Girls.

I could see Kale jobbing to whoever interrupts the fight(Damon?).

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:51 am

TheDipDap1234 wrote:Hopefully Monna will put up a good fight. I want her to be atleast SSJ1 level.

These spoilers were from Animedia. We might get more spoilers about these episodes from Animage either later tonight or tomorrow.

Glad to hear there will be no breaks. Wish they would focus more on other characters like Piccolo, Freeza and the Androids but oh well.
They'll get there time remember the spoilers doesn't mention everything so it won't surprise me if they appear in these episodes

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:51 am

TheDipDap1234 wrote:Hopefully Monna will put up a good fight. I want her to be atleast SSJ1 level.
Well yeah, spoilers say she almost rings out Cabba.

Totamo

Post by Totamo » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:56 am

Its too bad she has bulma's levels of bitchiness without the universe punishing her for it.

That was the best part about dragon ball's humor people never got paid for their faults.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:04 am

Xeogran wrote:
Well yeah, spoilers say she almost rings out Cabba.
Vegeta saves him and this crap is starting to get annoying now. Why do these Universe 6 Saiyans keep losing and then still be allowed to stay in?

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:10 am

How interesting would be if out of nowhere Freeza shows up and lasers Kale..

Tombstone1988
Beyond Newbie

Post by Tombstone1988 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:12 am

Not too sure how I feel about the new episode spoiler stuff.

Episodes 111 and 112 sound pretty good. Hit vs. Jiren should be great and maybe Cabba will finally get his chance to shine. Poor guy's been playing third wheel for half the arc.

I'm hoping episode 113's title is a placeholder. If not, I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna enjoy it. Having an episode titled "Having Fun!" in the middle of the "Universal Survival Arc" just sounds like a recipe for disaster to me. I keep assuming a fight for the survival of your entire universe would be a rather serious matter, but it seems Super wants to constantly prove me wrong.

Episode 114 just sounds very "meh." My thoughts are pretty similar to most everyone else's that I've read thus far.
"If you notice this and understand that it's flawed and just don't let it bother you, that's perfectly fine. But enjoying a flawed movie and calling a movie flawless are two completely different things."

-Adam from YourMovieSucksDOTorg
(Replace "movie" with "DBS episode" and that's pretty much my thoughts in regards to DBS critique)

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:16 am

The 114 Spoilers are the most Interesting IMO!

Who is this New Super Warrior?!

Is is the Bug Twins of Universe 4 Maybe?! :D

That is my 1st guess and My Main hope, that they finally make their debut and mix this the Whole Jiren and Saiyan ToP heavy focused Episodes Up!

If not them it is hard to say, maybe the Universe 6 Namekians are, that would be Epic!

Or Universe 3 has a Surprise they have been saving, that be Cool!

Or Maybe My Universe 2 will have My Girl Ribrianne have another Transformations into a Super Form of herself, would love that! Or Someone else from U2 has been holding back their true power, who knows!

That to me is the other major news, a Super Warrior BESIDES Goku or Jiren! :thumbup: 8)
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Boo Machine

Post by Boo Machine » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:19 am

Welp, if you're not a Saiyan fan the next batch of episodes well not make you happy.

I'm kinda looking forward to it. Especially wondering where Jiren went. Did he just go back to standing there....menacingly~~~~~~~
SUBARASHII! - Goku Black

I am the Great Saiyaman! Defender of truth! Protector of the innocent! Upholder of justice! Doer of good!

To Infinity, then stop!

Anime are Cartoons.