New Important Character Incoming!?!?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kanious
Beyond Newbie

Re: New Important Character Incoming!?!?

Post by Kanious » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:10 pm

Maybe it can be ANOTHER form of Ribrianne. Who knows? She is getting too long to be eliminated from the arena.

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:37 pm

Calling it, thats Jiren's mom! she bout to take him home cause he skipped personality school to play stoic hero in the tournament without telling her (yes, it exists in their universe)

Arugela
Beyond Newbie

Post by Arugela » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:45 pm

She seemed like she was getting the hots for jiren. maybe she with here love power can pop out a kid when she blushes like that. Remote pregnancy and short term gestation periods combined with quick growth into adulthood. It will be baby jiren!! :lol:

I still think that is just the Hit image taken and cut down to make it look different. That is why they say it's not the finished art.

Another fun idea. If goku did go into a black hole or similar with the spirit bomb. Does the double voice indicate he brought something back with him. Is that voice the voice of another being?! Maybe the new character will be that being. Makes me think of the movie, "Event Horizon." Did he fuse with the devil. Or possible warp to earth and fuse with mister satan and we just haven't noticed it...?!

Announcer: It appears Mr. Satan has joined us afterall. Everyone give our savior a round of applause!!!
Everyone at TOP: What the fuck just happened?!
Grand Priest: He must be stopped at all cost!! :twisted:
Mysterious voices: All hail Satan! All hail Satan! :clap:
My fan art:
Brolly Gohan Fusion!: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38826
Uubeerus fusion: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39923
Dende theme: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39750

Zenoh might be waygu/kobe Beef!?: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40055
GT theory: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=40001

Arugela
Beyond Newbie

Post by Arugela » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:55 pm

I just rewatched the first episode of DBS. And lo and behold Mr Satan has silver eyes with black centers just like goku... Is there more to MR. Satan than we realize. I also kept looking up images of him on google and the eyes keep changing colors. What is his normal eye color supposed to be?!

Is it actually possible goku summoned the power of Satan?! Will Mr. Satan magically appear in the TOP all of a sudden!? Was that Mr. Satans voice we heard mixed with gokus? Will we get a new mysterious Mr. Satan transformation as a new character? :twisted:

Let me correct this:

Announcer: It appears Mr. Satan has joined us afterall. Everyone give our savior a round of applause!!!
Mysterious voices: Applause rumbles froth from nowhere. :clap:
Everyone at TOP: What the fuck just happened?!
Grand Priest: He must be stopped at all cost!!
Zeno: :crazy: :lol:
Mysterious voices: All hail Satan! All hail Satan! :twisted:

Were Mr. Satans eyes always silver? I think he had blue eyes like Videl in DBS. Who else has had silver eyes? Mr. Satan, Zamasu/GokuBlack, Jiren, zeno's guards? Can't think of others.

Angels all seem to have purple eyes(3rd eye or crown. I think crown chakra as it's lighter purple). does this fit the masakox video about colors and chakra? https://youtu.be/dn8EpCh05j0?t=161 fits the power colors like SS, broly, KK, SSblue, ultra instinct, etc. Including the eyes of many characters. Might be a hierarchical thing. Notice Jiren has a red aura. I wonder what that means. He's rooted in something?

Zeno has black eyes but his clothes are made up of colors of the 3 highest chakra colors. Also zeno's guards wear yellow on top of the zeno colors and have silver eyes. Also zeno's clothes are the darker purple not the lighter like the 3rd eye chakra.

Either way maybe there is stuff in this that will help figure out the enemies and their place in things.

One note on the crown chakra. In Christian beliefs those who are greatest are those who serve. The angels serve but have eyes of the crown chakra. Those who are saved or certain individuals in the bible are said to gain a crown in Revelations. Maybe the angels are the greatest beings because they serve others and have the most strength. Plus 12 is the number of disciples of jesus and other things in NT and OT in the bible.. There could be a correlation. 12 angels. Messangers can be seen as super beings or people bringing a message from god and different things. It's kind of odd. If there are 12 angels is GP the equivalent of jesus. jesus is king and high preist in Christian beliefs. He delivers his authority to the one with white hair. The aged one which is presumed to be the father or something depending on beleif... Maybe we will see a being that is older than zeno that has white hair. BTW one of the disciples handed over jesus before being replaced by paul or another person. Will their be a judas in the angels ranks that hand, "jesus," over to be killed? I'm confused if there is an image to this. If GP is jesus then so is Zeno because the white lamb on the thrown is also jesus supposedly. Unless GP is an Antichrist figure and it's using the book of revelation for imagery specifically.

Oddly enough this line of thought could explain the 4 kais. The city of jerusalem in the book of revelations was split into 4 parts. And part of the book is mimicking the Babylonian conquest IIRC and that means a remnant is saved from the destruction of those four parts. must like the continuous assaults on the quadrants in DBZ... Could this be following a biblical narrative to some extent? The angels are potentially blatant biblical references. But it could all easily come from the book of revelation specifically potentially.

Were zamasu and goku black the two beasts? Following this might help figure out the new character. If not the arc logic. Anything from an oriental side of religion fitting in along with this stuff that might give a hint?

There are also odd things in the bible about god using Nebuchadnezzar to destroy Israel(his people) to chastise them for their rebellion and sin. He is said to use the Babylonians as his weapon to deal with them. This is when the Babylonian captivity happened and they destroyed Israel and took them captive back in Babylonian captivity and eventually are some are set free to restart their country 70 odd years later IIRC. So if it's following a biblical narrative there is a lot of interesting things that could happen. Plus the 4 headed chariot and lots of unusual imagery from books like Ezekiel and Daniel. The book of revelation and NT are constantly heavily referencing back to those OT books.

In fact the ox king castle is a mountain city/fortress much like jerusalem and similar cities were mountain cities. The 4x split is similar to jerusalem being turned into 4 qaudrants in a way and the ox kings city on fire like the general siege possibly. it's a similar concept. In fact dragon ball has themes oddly similar to this in all ways including chichi needing money to replace what was lost in the fire of the ox kings castle etc. I think something similar is in the OT with the rebulding of the temple idea or something like it. maybe related to king Solomon. Jerusalem was seiged or sacked multiple time several of which with biblical stories similar to things in DB/Z/S. It was a fortress city on a mountain and of strategic value. I just saw something referencing the ox kings loosing his wealth from a fire. I presume the one roshi put out. It might have been the first episode of DBS.
Last edited by Arugela on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:40 pm, edited 26 times in total.
My fan art:

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:17 pm

So now that we know that

[spoiler]Hit is getting eliminated this week[/spoiler]

doesn't it seem weird that he's amongst the 4 figures representing Climax of this arc?

gohan_black
Beyond Newbie

Post by gohan_black » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:23 pm

maybe the result of a fusion between damon and gamigaras

RedHeat
Regular

Post by RedHeat » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:44 pm

10 bucks says Kale gets a new forms, which will make the fandom SSJ Mad like what happened with ep 100.
Feels over Reals.

Jigurashi
Advanced Regular

Post by Jigurashi » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:45 pm

Xeogran wrote:So now that we know that

[spoiler]Hit is getting eliminated this week[/spoiler]

doesn't it seem weird that he's amongst the 4 figures representing Climax of this arc?
Not really. By Toei, climax started on 109.

My guess for the warrior is Kale.

Hawk9211
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Hawk9211 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:28 am

Kanious wrote:Maybe it can be ANOTHER form of Ribrianne. Who knows? She is getting too long to be eliminated from the arena.
Salt would be real.
Why power levels are important?
The genre and roots of dragon ball

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:21 am

They told us in V-jump back at the very beginning of the arc that Kale, Jiren and Ribrianne would be some of the warriors to watch. Don't know why people are so surprised two of them are fairly prominent.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
RedHeat wrote:10 bucks says Kale gets a new forms, which will make the fandom SSJ Mad like what happened with ep 100.
The real salt and vinegar would be for all the Saiyans to get new forms except for Gohan.

Ziegander
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ziegander » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:11 pm

There can't be too many Gohan fans who expect Gohan to get a new form. The show has stated, through Gohan, that he's not going for transformations, at least not of the Super Saiyan variety. I loved the way he glared at Freeza when Freeza said he should've just gone Super Saiyan. It was like Gohan saying, "That's not who I am anymore!" lol
My Full Rewrite of the Moro Arc

I've begun a full-scale re-write of the Tournament of Power! Here's Ch. 1, here's Ch.
, and here's Ch.
3!

KidGoku>3
Beyond Newbie

Post by KidGoku>3 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:33 pm

I loathe Geekdom but just got a recommendation (could be clickbait) titled ''New character revealed !''

Any truth to that ? Really didn't wanna give him the click.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:50 pm

KidGoku>3 wrote:''New character revealed !''
Any truth to that ?
We do not have any new character revelation as of yet..
All we have is a silhouette and that too is a placeholder if I remember correctly..
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Ziegander
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ziegander » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:24 pm

It's more speculation. Click it if you want, he's just discussing the megazord theory, which is a good theory and I do think there's a good chance it could come true, but I don't know, even if it does turn out to be true, if the megazord would actually be who/whatever that fourth action figure character is supposed to be.

I'm definitely of the mind that the "birth of a new warrior" is either a new Kale or Caulifla transformation or it's the U3 megazord. If it's a U6 saiyan transformation, then I'd definitely say the figurine is going to be one of Kale or Caulifla.
My Full Rewrite of the Moro Arc

I've begun a full-scale re-write of the Tournament of Power! Here's Ch. 1, here's Ch.
, and here's Ch.
3!

Kanious
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kanious » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:09 pm

maybe this is it [oh, some things are in portuguese in that image, so: braços = arms, pernas = legs, cabeça = head, corpo = body], open the spoiler if you want to see it:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:39 pm

Ziegander wrote:It's more speculation. Click it if you want, he's just discussing the megazord theory, which is a good theory and I do think there's a good chance it could come true, but I don't know, even if it does turn out to be true, if the megazord would actually be who/whatever that fourth action figure character is supposed to be.

I'm definitely of the mind that the "birth of a new warrior" is either a new Kale or Caulifla transformation or it's the U3 megazord. If it's a U6 saiyan transformation, then I'd definitely say the figurine is going to be one of Kale or Caulifla.
While I think their to are other good theories on who this Mystery Warrior could be, the U3 Combinator theory is a VERY Good one and One I was recently thinking of as well, so it is nice others like Geekdom 101 are on the same page as me! :thumbup:

Honestly if it had to be anyone, U3 is one of my Top Picks to be this cause it would be them back in the Running to have a chance in this and it would fit their Unvierse's Theme Perfectly, but I am Thinking as an example they are more like Transformers then Megazord, they will Combine like the Constructicons Formed Devastator!! :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JYr4crDBcI

[spoiler]Image

Image[/spoiler]
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

larzooma
Beyond Newbie

Post by larzooma » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:24 am

larzooma wrote:There's three possibilites:

1. It's a new form or possibly a fusion of characters already in the tournament.
2. A technicality or arbitrary decision by the Zeno's allows a new fighter to join one of the teams for some reason.
3. A character powerful enough to enter the tournament without fear of Zeno or the Grand Priest decides to join, which limits the character to someone completely new or Zarama.

As a monster Piccolo fan, I'd love if the warrior powerful enough to outlast Jiren and make it to the end was a fused Namekian. I could actually see them making the sacrifice given what they saw from Jiren against Goku, and what they're about to see against the most powerful warrior fromm their own Universe. If you take Quitella's face into consideration during Jiren, he didn't seem concerned, which leads me to believe the insects have some special ability or happen to be incredibly powerful. They may be able to change forms into something more humanoid or bond together.

I'm not sure what would lead to a decision by the Grand Priest or Zenos to add another fighter. Maybe if one of the fighters can't compete for a reason outside the actual battle.

We've yet to see Zarama, and the wish fromm the Super Dragon Balls plays the central plot point in the arc. It's possible he's appalled by the Zeno's decision, and comes to challenge them. He may even want to make a wish for himself. It's not like Dende or Kami are/were above the earth Dragon Balls even though they created them. They still needed them to make wishes. It's possible Zarama's in the same position.
Honestly, after tonight's episode and the U3 theory, I'm adding Ribrianne and a possible mech fusion of the U3 characters to number 1. It also seems less likely it's going to be the Namekians. They've spent a good amount of time on Ribrianne, and already confirmed she has more advanced forms. Her teammate's reaction to her seemed as if it was meant to remind of her the power she can utilize from love. She also made the comment she wouldn't give Jiren a chance, if he happened to all for her "love" later in the tournament, which seems to be a unique source of power with an unclear relationship to ki. The futile attack at the end by members of the U3 team provides a catalyst for revealing their trump card by combining the necessary members into a single, incredibly powerful character.

Arugela
Beyond Newbie

Post by Arugela » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:16 am

I think in one guys youtube video he mentioned birthing as a descrtiption for the new character. It was the video on the mech fusion theory.

I think there is another funny possibility, if you took birth literally, that the, "love," power of rebrihana could let her fat form give birth. If so she might be able to take genetic copies remotely and make a baby without having to do the obvious. She was blushing at jiren. So what if she can make herself copy remotely his genetic material and pop out a jiren baby! With the love theme it would not be too odd for that sort of power to pop out somehwere.

Also strategically useful as it could have semi comparable powers or guilt jiren into not harming his own son! :lol:

She also touched jiren. If she can use that to take material as a power it would be hilarious. Maybe it's a copy of everyone she's touched. It would be part goku and part jiren and part hit, and part..... it would be the ultimate 60's love child!! The ultimate expression of love! :oops:

Then Goku would be like:

Goku: I can beat my son! :thumbup:

And Gohan would be like:

Gohan: Yea, you would have no problem with that. :roll:

And Piccolo would be like:

Piccolo: Like when I kidnapped you and beat the crap out of you for a year! :mrgreen:

And Vegeta would be like:

Vegeta: And they say me and Bulma are the disfunctional family!? :wtf:

And the bald guys in the stands would be like:

Bald guys: Ahahahahahaha!! :lol:

Edit: I just realized that 18 and 17 haven't been unseen for quite some time. What the heck are they doing?!
My fan art:

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:39 pm

larzooma wrote:
larzooma wrote:There's three possibilites:

1. It's a new form or possibly a fusion of characters already in the tournament.
2. A technicality or arbitrary decision by the Zeno's allows a new fighter to join one of the teams for some reason.
3. A character powerful enough to enter the tournament without fear of Zeno or the Grand Priest decides to join, which limits the character to someone completely new or Zarama.

As a monster Piccolo fan, I'd love if the warrior powerful enough to outlast Jiren and make it to the end was a fused Namekian. I could actually see them making the sacrifice given what they saw from Jiren against Goku, and what they're about to see against the most powerful warrior fromm their own Universe. If you take Quitella's face into consideration during Jiren, he didn't seem concerned, which leads me to believe the insects have some special ability or happen to be incredibly powerful. They may be able to change forms into something more humanoid or bond together.

I'm not sure what would lead to a decision by the Grand Priest or Zenos to add another fighter. Maybe if one of the fighters can't compete for a reason outside the actual battle.

We've yet to see Zarama, and the wish fromm the Super Dragon Balls plays the central plot point in the arc. It's possible he's appalled by the Zeno's decision, and comes to challenge them. He may even want to make a wish for himself. It's not like Dende or Kami are/were above the earth Dragon Balls even though they created them. They still needed them to make wishes. It's possible Zarama's in the same position.
Honestly, after tonight's episode and the U3 theory, I'm adding Ribrianne and a possible mech fusion of the U3 characters to number 1. It also seems less likely it's going to be the Namekians. They've spent a good amount of time on Ribrianne, and already confirmed she has more advanced forms. Her teammate's reaction to her seemed as if it was meant to remind of her the power she can utilize from love. She also made the comment she wouldn't give Jiren a chance, if he happened to all for her "love" later in the tournament, which seems to be a unique source of power with an unclear relationship to ki. The futile attack at the end by members of the U3 team provides a catalyst for revealing their trump card by combining the necessary members into a single, incredibly powerful character.
Indeed, after Episode 111, I think both Ribrianne and U3 are both at the top of My list for being the new being!

I Still say my #1 is still the U3 Devastator Transformers combination! It seems the most likely and U3 IMO is the team in need of a Trump Card more then any other team. Each team has at least 1 Mega Power or more either shown or waiting, but U3 has yet to show any True Mega Power yet, so they need one now to stay in this.

Ribrianne I have been saying as a Theory will have a New, MEGA Transformations that will be unlike anything before, either by will or out of a spur of the moment like Goku's was in the Special, that is directly out of the Magical Girl story, so I now can see this happening, especially after the events of Episode 111! :thumbup: :clap:

So if She is not the new warrior, this still has a likelihood now more to happen down the line, that be good for me.

Others would be Kale having a New Form, The U6 Namekians and Maybe with Piccolo having some short of fusion or the U4 Bugs finally make their presense know!
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

The_Destroyer
Regular

Post by The_Destroyer » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:04 am

Arugela wrote:I think in one guys youtube video he mentioned birthing as a descrtiption for the new character. It was the video on the mech fusion theory.

I think there is another funny possibility, if you took birth literally, that the, "love," power of rebrihana could let her fat form give birth. If so she might be able to take genetic copies remotely and make a baby without having to do the obvious. She was blushing at jiren. So what if she can make herself copy remotely his genetic material and pop out a jiren baby! With the love theme it would not be too odd for that sort of power to pop out somehwere.

Also strategically useful as it could have semi comparable powers or guilt jiren into not harming his own son! :lol:

She also touched jiren. If she can use that to take material as a power it would be hilarious. Maybe it's a copy of everyone she's touched. It would be part goku and part jiren and part hit, and part..... it would be the ultimate 60's love child!! The ultimate expression of love! :oops:

Then Goku would be like:

Goku: I can beat my son! :thumbup:

And Gohan would be like:

Gohan: Yea, you would have no problem with that. :roll:

And Piccolo would be like:

Piccolo: Like when I kidnapped you and beat the crap out of you for a year! :mrgreen:

And Vegeta would be like:

Vegeta: And they say me and Bulma are the disfunctional family!? :wtf:

And the bald guys in the stands would be like:

Bald guys: Ahahahahahaha!! :lol:

Edit: I just realized that 18 and 17 haven't been unseen for quite some time. What the heck are they doing?!
It's so weird, but for some reason I want this :lol: