U7 2 upcoming eliminations !

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Re: U7 2 upcoming eliminations !

Post by namekiansaiyan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:25 pm

Lapislettuce wrote:
Whatever wrote:
Lapislettuce wrote: Nope Toshio said that he's been writing some cool stuff about 17 and he only said it recently. 17 ain't going no where anytime soon.
Toshio also said 'wait for Tienshinhan to be badass' and guess what,i am still waiting.
Nah he said "wait for him to be cool" you can't really compare the two. Toshio wasn't responsible for Tien's episode to begin with and Tien and 17 shouldn't be compared hype wise in this arc. Toshio specifically said on twitter that he's going to be writing cool stuff for 17 and he also teased that he will make his fans very happy. it's totally day and night. Tien had what was expected for him.
What I get from what Toshio said is that if he writes 17 again he will make him 'cool'. Toshio saying 17's fight will make fans happy does not mean he wrote the episode.

Whatever
Regular

Post by Whatever » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:27 pm

Lapislettuce wrote:
Whatever wrote:
Lapislettuce wrote: Nope Toshio said that he's been writing some cool stuff about 17 and he only said it recently. 17 ain't going no where anytime soon.
Toshio also said 'wait for Tienshinhan to be badass' and guess what,i am still waiting.
Nah he said "wait for him to be cool" you can't really compare the two. Toshio wasn't responsible for Tien's episode to begin with and Tien and 17 shouldn't be compared hype wise in this arc. Toshio specifically said on twitter that he's going to be writing cool stuff for 17 and he also teased that he will make his fans very happy. it's totally day and night. Tien had what was expected for him.
Yeah same thing,despite not writing the episode he said one thing that turned out to be quite wrong.
Also the only that has lived up to his hype so far is Freeza,in the recruitment arc Krillin and Gohan got way more hype than 17 and 17 is doing better than both of them so far,hype does not mean much.
Of course if Toshio is indeed writing a specific character's episode a good treatment on that episode is almost guarranted but its not a certainty that he is writing the 17 episode.

Lapislettuce
Banned

Post by Lapislettuce » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:30 pm

namekiansaiyan wrote:
Lapislettuce wrote:
Whatever wrote: Toshio also said 'wait for Tienshinhan to be badass' and guess what,i am still waiting.
What I get from what Toshio said is that if he writes 17 again he will make him 'cool'. Toshio saying 17's fight will make fans happy does not mean he wrote the episode.
Lol nah he actually confirmed that he's writing about him on another tweet. i only state stuff i'm confident about. it's not about your interpretation here buddy.

Lapislettuce
Banned

Post by Lapislettuce » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:32 pm

Whatever wrote:
Lapislettuce wrote:
Whatever wrote: Toshio also said 'wait for Tienshinhan to be badass' and guess what,i am still waiting.
Yeah same thing,despite not writing the episode he said one thing that turned out to be quite wrong.
Also the only that has lived up to his hype so far is Freeza,in the recruitment arc Krillin and Gohan got way more hype than 17 and 17 is doing better than both of them so far,hype does not mean much.
Of course if Toshio is indeed writing a specific character's episode a good treatment on that episode is almost guarranted but its not a certainty that he is writing the 17 episode.
It is when Toshio himself confirmed that he's been writing about him lately.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:33 pm

Lapislettuce wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:
Lapislettuce wrote: Nah he said "wait for him to be cool" you can't really compare the two. Toshio wasn't responsible for Tien's episode to begin with and Tien and 17 shouldn't be compared hype wise in this arc. Toshio specifically said on twitter that he's going to be writing cool stuff for 17 and he also teased that he will make his fans very happy. it's totally day and night. Tien had what was expected for him.
Lol nah he actually confirmed that he's writing about him on another tweet. i only state stuff i'm confident about. it's not about your interpretation here buddy.
He wrote about him in episode 115 so he had wrote about him. He did not mention when he wrote about 17 so you can't say it is a long way in the future.

Lapislettuce
Banned

Post by Lapislettuce » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:36 pm

namekiansaiyan wrote:
Lapislettuce wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:
He wrote about him in episode 115 so he had wrote about him. He did not mention when he wrote about 17 so you can't say it is a long way in the future.
He said "i'm going to write a cool 17 from now on." then he also tweeted to another fan "yes i'm writing about him" meaning he wasn't done yet. the episode won't magically be made in less than a month lol there's no logic in what you're saying. the script alone takes months.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:41 pm

Lapislettuce wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:
Lapislettuce wrote: Lol nah he actually confirmed that he's writing about him on another tweet. i only state stuff i'm confident about. it's not about your interpretation here buddy.
He said "i'm going to write a cool 17 from now on." then he also tweeted to another fan "yes i'm writing about him" meaning he wasn't done yet. the episode won't magically be made in less than a month lol there's no logic in what you're saying. the script alone takes months.
Those tweets were 3-4 months ago not a month ago.

Lapislettuce
Banned

Post by Lapislettuce » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:44 pm

namekiansaiyan wrote:
Lapislettuce wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:
Barely. some stuff he wrote about and tweeted about even before teasing 17 haven't even came out yet. in his tweets he didn't say he already wrote he said "he is writing about him" and Toshio knows the difference between present and past. his work for 17 won't come out anytime soon considering even the ones he's finished writing about haven't came out yet. do the maths. especially when in the latest interview it was already mentioned how much time it takes just for the script to be done. let alone the animation and everything.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:49 pm

Lapislettuce wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:
Lapislettuce wrote: He said "i'm going to write a cool 17 from now on." then he also tweeted to another fan "yes i'm writing about him" meaning he wasn't done yet. the episode won't magically be made in less than a month lol there's no logic in what you're saying. the script alone takes months.
Barely. some stuff he wrote about and tweeted about even before teasing 17 haven't even came out yet. in his tweets he didn't say he already wrote he said "he is writing about him" and Toshio knows the difference between present and future. his work for 17 won't come out anytime soon considering even the ones he's finished writing about haven't came out yet. do the maths. especially when in the latest interview it was already mentioned how much time it takes for just the script to be done. let alone the animation and everything.
I did the maths and episode 120 (10th December) could easily be Toshio and Android 17 as that would equal the time given in the interviews and that would be 5 episodes since Toshio's last episode.

Toshio was writing about a 'cool' Vegeta moment at the end of August/beginning of September so he probably finished the 17 script in the middle of August since I doubt 17's moment is coming after Vegeta's.

Lapislettuce
Banned

Post by Lapislettuce » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:51 pm

namekiansaiyan wrote:
Lapislettuce wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:
Barely. some stuff he wrote about and tweeted about even before teasing 17 haven't even came out yet. in his tweets he didn't say he already wrote he said "he is writing about him" and Toshio knows the difference between present and future. his work for 17 won't come out anytime soon considering even the ones he's finished writing about haven't came out yet. do the maths. especially when in the latest interview it was already mentioned how much time it takes for just the script to be done. let alone the animation and everything.
I did the maths and episode 120 could easily be Toshio and Android 17 as that would equal the time given in the interviews and that woupd be 5 episodes since Toshio's last episode.

Toshio was writing about a 'cool' Vegeta moment at the end of August/beginning of September so he probably finished the 17 script in the middle of August since I doubt 17's moment is coming after Vegeta's.
Nope. considering Toshio said he was about to write 17 and that he's writing about him and that he's finished writing Vegeta all at the same time means Vegeta's stuff comes before 17's unless you think Toshio started writing about him and finished it in 2 weeks when scripts take months to be finished lol. it's no surprise there considering Toyotaro has 17 on a bigger spot than Vegeta on his poster it must mean 17's role is bigger than you think.

Big Chief
Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Chief » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:50 pm

I think 18 might get eliminated in 117 or 118 as way for U2 to 'get back' at 17. Not sure how likely it is.

I think Piccolo will be the one eliminated in 119. I think he and Gohan will eliminate the U6 namekians, which will cause U6 to be erased. Damon and Gamisaras will notice that both U10's and U6's last two fighters were eliminated by Gohan and Piccolo and begin a surprise attack that will result in Piccolo begin eliminated.
Some know me as GigglesMcFiggles.

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:03 pm

If we go the obvious route then its just Piccolo or 18.
Sticking more to 18, she was treated well enough already to be ringed out now, her throwing out that U11 girl inside the ball still has me laughing. That and I want a 1v1 between Piccolo and Saonel.

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:43 pm

Lapislettuce wrote:Nope. considering Toshio said he was about to write 17 and that he's writing about him and that he's finished writing Vegeta all at the same time means Vegeta's stuff comes before 17's unless you think Toshio started writing about him and finished it in 2 weeks when scripts take months to be finished lol. it's no surprise there considering Toyotaro has 17 on a bigger spot than Vegeta on his poster it must mean 17's role is bigger than you think.
Toshio is giving allot out to the fans on what his plans our for characters, but that is a good think to know what might be coming and what to expect when we normally have to expect the Unexpected. Like with what he is saying about Zarbuto of U2 and the funny scene he is writing for him and U2 fans like me are wondering if he is giving us the real deal, it seems like Toshio is keeping his fans informed and letting them know what he is doing and what that might lead too which is good on him.

But for fans like use it gives us a blueprint to what the rest of the ToP might end up looking like, who will stay and not stay. So if he is giving the info that 17 still has more to go then their will be major stuff coming-up with him and that is outside of episodes 116-118 since he is not writing those. 17 is being given time in 115 against the U3 cop but I doubt that is the extent of what Toshio means to do with him as it seemed he was talking about 17 very enthusiastically.

So this give credit to 17 staying for a decent while longer and might have some more major moments coming, interesting to think about thanks to Toshio.
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Ilikepictures-meh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ilikepictures-meh » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:25 am

I hope for a shocker elimination or Piccolo getting eliminated on his own. Both 17 & 18 should stick around for awhile longer. I want them fighting the twin bugs, some U3 fighters, and Dyspo before one or both gets eliminated. And mostly I want to see the "Sadistic Dance" combo again with hopefully some new combo/team work by the siblings.

Lapislettuce
Banned

Post by Lapislettuce » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:34 am

Ilikepictures-meh wrote:I hope for a shocker elimination or Piccolo getting eliminated on his own. Both 17 & 18 should stick around for awhile longer. I want them fighting the twin bugs, some U3 fighters, and Dyspo before one or both gets eliminated. And mostly I want to see the "Sadistic Dance" combo again with hopefully some new combo/team work by the siblings.
18 is teaming up with 17 on ep 117 so her work and what she was promoted for would be basically done and i see her getting out then. Piccolo getting eliminated is not shocker at all since most are predicting he's next with 18.

buutenks

Post by buutenks » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:39 am

IIRC it said that Gohan will be sad because a u7 member got eliminated because of him. Sounds like Piccolo to me, lol. I think he will screw up vs the 2 namekians and Piccolo will get eliminated. And ye i guess, 18 also.

Lapislettuce
Banned

Post by Lapislettuce » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:40 am

CJStriker_CBR wrote:
Lapislettuce wrote:Nope. considering Toshio said he was about to write 17 and that he's writing about him and that he's finished writing Vegeta all at the same time means Vegeta's stuff comes before 17's unless you think Toshio started writing about him and finished it in 2 weeks when scripts take months to be finished lol. it's no surprise there considering Toyotaro has 17 on a bigger spot than Vegeta on his poster it must mean 17's role is bigger than you think.
Toshio is giving allot out to the fans on what his plans our for characters, but that is a good think to know what might be coming and what to expect when we normally have to expect the Unexpected. Like with what he is saying about Zarbuto of U2 and the funny scene he is writing for him and U2 fans like me are wondering if he is giving us the real deal, it seems like Toshio is keeping his fans informed and letting them know what he is doing and what that might lead too which is good on him.

But for fans like use it gives us a blueprint to what the rest of the ToP might end up looking like, who will stay and not stay. So if he is giving the info that 17 still has more to go then their will be major stuff coming-up with him and that is outside of episodes 116-118 since he is not writing those. 17 is being given time in 115 against the U3 cop but I doubt that is the extent of what Toshio means to do with him as it seemed he was talking about 17 very enthusiastically.

So this give credit to 17 staying for a decent while longer and might have some more major moments coming, interesting to think about thanks to Toshio.
Yep ! my thoughts exactly. i'm very thankful to Toshio and all the update tweets he made on 17. because as a fan it gives me hope knowing he wrote about him recently and was pretty excited about it and then told a fan that he will make us very happy.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:56 pm

Lapislettuce wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:

Yep ! my thoughts exactly. i'm very thankful to Toshio and all the update tweets he made on 17. because as a fan it gives me hope knowing he wrote about him recently and was pretty excited about it and then told a fan that he will make us very happy.
I indeed can concurs with that and the ideal of having any info you can get straight from one of the horses mouths that something good is coming for one of your favorites. It is also concurs with the debate I have been having fans and with my own views on if Toshio with him maybe writing a funny moment for Zarbuto of U2 if to believe it or not?! But if he is giving info about others he is writing then this is at-least is a trend he does and that is a good thing for anyone he is writing that is a fan of those characters.

Sounds like a nice guy.

But best way to know is to look over any tweets he did in the past that = along the events of episodes he already wrote. So if you or any of us want to know for certain that is where to look.
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Scorpio Kardia
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Scorpio Kardia » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:21 pm

Well considering how predictable and unsurprising things are in Dragon Ball Super, I would say that yeah Android 18 and Piccolo, or maybe Android 17 will get the boot. Despite having done hardly anything, I mean at least 18 has a handful of eliminations so that's something. Yet, despite how Super works and considering the focus has always been placed on the same two characters, for the most part, my delusional fan self is still hoping that maybe, just maybe Vegeta will be eliminated, since you know he's been doing stuff alongside Goku for such a long time, while everyone else was at home doing other things I guess. But there's a very small chance that will happen, so I feel stupid for even saying it. Eh as long as Goku keeps getting more powerful who cares am I right guys? Hmmm guys?

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:26 pm

I don’t want anyone to be eliminated but it better not be Vegeta if this arc isn’t ending until March

And no Vegeta has not done nearly enough in this arc that I think I am ready for him to be eliminated. He’s done nothing of importance. And he may still not but I still don’t want him eliminated.

I don’t care about the surprise factor or supposed tension.