"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

perucho1990
I Live Here

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by perucho1990 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:28 pm

Maybe because Rozie will be quickly disposed by 17? Base Goku owned her after all.

If later becomes a handicap match then I could see Brianne taking out 18, in order to create some tension.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:57 pm

I hope Katopesla's attack will damage Vegeta a little, would be a good feat for the Righteous Policeman.

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:06 pm

Xeogran wrote:I hope Katopesla's attack will damage Vegeta a little, would be a good feat for the Righteous Policeman.
We have Vegeta and we have a Policeman. How many Galo Sengen memes will we be able to produce? I hope plenty.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

The_Destroyer
Regular

Post by The_Destroyer » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:39 pm

Poor Vegeta, Katopelsa will wipe the floor with him.

Olympian
Regular

Post by Olympian » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:43 pm

Batte of the Gods and Super have been giving some nice gag elements to Vegeta. That`s quite refreshing. Eagarely awaiting that episode.
Ki Breaker wrote:

Yamcha + Roshi = Yamoshi

Coincidence? I think not

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:48 pm

What's the deal with this Katopelsa guy? I never heard about it, but is he that revelant to the plot as people keeps bringing him?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:50 pm

Noah wrote:What's the deal with this Katopelsa guy? I never heard about it, but is he that revelant to the plot as people keeps bringing him?
Spoilers say that Vegeta failing to attempt to replicate Ultra Instinct causes him to be hit by Katopelsa's attack, which I'm guessing is a bad thing.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

mfwlegend3
Regular

Post by mfwlegend3 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:53 pm

Noah wrote:What's the deal with this Katopelsa guy? I never heard about it, but is he that revelant to the plot as people keeps bringing him?
Don't know about here, but on 4chan people are making fun of Vegeta fans by bringing up the possibility of Katsopelsa eliminating Vegeta.

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:03 pm

Vegeta is just the perfect opponent to Katopelsca to use all of his battle suit modes, then Vegeta goes Blue and eliminates him.

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:16 pm

Vegeta This Week
In order to use "Ultra Instinct", Vegeta mimics Goku and tries to act unconsciously! But he fails and is hit by Katopesla's attack!
Why is this so funny?! :lol:

Mah boy Katopesla is playing with fire though. First Jiren, then Freeza, then C18/C17 and now Vegeta.
I would like that he turned out to be really strong and this scenes were build-up for what's coming.

I'm curious about Toppo. Hopefully is still in.
Last edited by FortuneSSJ on Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

MegaBossMan
Not-So-Newbie

Post by MegaBossMan » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:16 pm

So the Policeman of Universe 3 is seemingly set to lose to Vegeta? I assume their scene is mostly just going to be for gag purposes, but it'd be unfortunate to see Universe 7 once again add another fighter to their win streak. Especially when the big players of the Tournament, Universe 11, have hilariously taken out little to no fighters. Seeing as Katopesla is another Justice warrior, I'd be more into seeing Toppo take him out with a justice-filled rivalry comment to boot. I'm not going to try to assume Vegeta will be the one to defeat Katopesla, but I wouldn't lie that it'd be lame if he did.
By jove, I've got nothing important to say!

Lapislettuce
Banned

Post by Lapislettuce » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:15 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:
TheDipDap1234 wrote:Scan for episode 117

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

It says nothing new btw. Ribrianne vs 18 looks to be the most important part of the episode.
Thanks for that TheDipDap1234, would be good that if they make Ribrianne vs 18 being the main focused fight that we may get personal character development between the 2 girls and I am hoping some Reliability too.

It be nice cause after all, when this ToP thing is done we have to remember this fight is essentially Good-Guys/Gals vs. Good-Guys/Gals. At least most of them, they are all mostly heroes and good people where they come from. I think the next arc is going to have something to do with them all learning about each other and coming together to deal with a major problem(s)/villain(s) that they need to work together to overcome, so to see some reliability between them all start would be nice. :thumbup:

Only problem with this previews is that they repeat themselves for some reason. They say Ribrianne vs 18 2 times and why do you say 17 gives support, was that not already given with the 1st part that he is fighting Rozie?! :eh:

Just seems like repeating themselves for whatever reasons.
Rozie is no match for 17 so he would quickly send her off. Ribrianne is stronger than 18 so she won't be able to handle her alone.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:19 pm

If Rozie and Ribrianne are the best Universe 2 have to offer, then yeah, they're done for. They're going to get wasted by Android 17 and 18.

Lapislettuce
Banned

Post by Lapislettuce » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:26 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:If Rozie and Ribrianne are the best Universe 2 have to offer, then yeah, they're done for. They're going to get wasted by Android 17 and 18.
I had big hopes for the big blue god looking character.

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:33 pm

Lapislettuce wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:
TheDipDap1234 wrote:Scan for episode 117

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

It says nothing new btw. Ribrianne vs 18 looks to be the most important part of the episode.
Thanks for that TheDipDap1234, would be good that if they make Ribrianne vs 18 being the main focused fight that we may get personal character development between the 2 girls and I am hoping some Reliability too.

It be nice cause after all, when this ToP thing is done we have to remember this fight is essentially Good-Guys/Gals vs. Good-Guys/Gals. At least most of them, they are all mostly heroes and good people where they come from. I think the next arc is going to have something to do with them all learning about each other and coming together to deal with a major problem(s)/villain(s) that they need to work together to overcome, so to see some reliability between them all start would be nice. :thumbup:

Only problem with this previews is that they repeat themselves for some reason. They say Ribrianne vs 18 2 times and why do you say 17 gives support, was that not already given with the 1st part that he is fighting Rozie?! :eh:

Just seems like repeating themselves for whatever reasons.
Rozie is no match for 17 so he would quickly send her off. Ribrianne is stronger than 18 so she won't be able to handle her alone.
I am a Big fan of Rozie, I enjoy her characters personal persona, her upbeat energetic attitude and her style fighting! :D

I like this character a lot, but I have to agree it is very likely she will be ringed out. Again always and be wrong but I don’t think so and that is why I think they fight all set up this way.

So what I hope for is a very good fight, for her to showcase her unique style, her power to the best of her ability and give a hard-fought match in a going out swinging fight like I like to see with any hero-class-characters to have before they leave the arena.

I give credit to 17 for his strength and skill and I hope the fight between the two is spectacular and showcases them both very well. :thumbup:
Last edited by CJStriker_CBR on Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:40 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:If Rozie and Ribrianne are the best Universe 2 have to offer, then yeah, they're done for. They're going to get wasted by Android 17 and 18.
Rozie is Awesome and I am proud of the Level she has shown so far what we may get soon! :thumbup:

As I keep saying many keep under-estimating Ribrianne’s powers and I believe she has shown more strength then she’s given credit for in my past posts.

However, I don’t think again at this moment in the story that her strength is close to its potential and will see a huge power boost maybe coming up soon if Toei is flowing the story that way which I think they are.

Best thing is time will tell and we have to be patient and wait for the story play out. :idea:
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

hardcorefakes
Beyond Newbie

Post by hardcorefakes » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:46 pm

JazzMazz wrote:
hardcorefakes wrote:
Whatever wrote: Nope,as you can see Vegito keeps getting figurines despite appearing for like 5 minutes and doing mostly nothing.
Except for beating the hell out of Majin Buu and Zamasu and just being an all-around badass... :wink:
For five minutes.

Before defusing.

Then getting his ass handed to him.

Why do people like him again?
1. Greatest 5 minutes ever. Also, technically it was 30 minutes in Zamasu's case.

2. You just listed something that was inevitable though.

3. You must live in an alternate reality, because that didn't happen.

4. For the aforementioned reasons? :roll:

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:55 pm

Fun thought. Goku in Ultra Instinct Mode has shown no signs yet of having any kind of personality, and who is he up against? That’s right Jiren! The man with no personality either lol

The battle between no personalities! xD

mfwlegend3
Regular

Post by mfwlegend3 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:57 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote:Fun thought. Goku in Ultra Instinct Mode has shown no signs yet of having any kind of personality, and who is he up against? That’s right Jiren! The man with no personality either lol

The battle between no personalities! xD
When will this meme end?

Tombstone1988
Beyond Newbie

Post by Tombstone1988 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:08 pm

Recent episode 117 spoilers pretty much tell me that 17 gonna's mop the floor with Rozie (or at least he should, given base Goku beat her and 17 casually knocked around SSJ Goku) and Ribrianne will likely (not guaranteed, though) knock out 18. Info on Vegeta feels too vague for me to form a proper opinion on.
"If you notice this and understand that it's flawed and just don't let it bother you, that's perfectly fine. But enjoying a flawed movie and calling a movie flawless are two completely different things."

-Adam from YourMovieSucksDOTorg
(Replace "movie" with "DBS episode" and that's pretty much my thoughts in regards to DBS critique)