Support Your Universe.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

pacz360
I Live Here

Re: Support Your Universe.

Post by pacz360 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:22 am

CJStriker_CBR wrote:A Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the Support Your Universe Thread and to all the contributors to it! :thumbup: :)

Merry Christmas

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:04 pm

pacz360 wrote:Merry Christmas
Indeed a Very, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All! :wink:

--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Hakaishin Liquir
Beyond Newbie

Post by Hakaishin Liquir » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:08 am

CJStriker_CBR wrote:
pacz360 wrote:Merry Christmas
Indeed a Very, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All! :wink:

Sorry but this photo is garbage without Prum. Idk why you excluded him.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:20 am

Happy New Year 2018! ~~~~ For Lord Frieza or any other U11 Fan, they might find this abit Enjoyable, Click Below! :lol:

https://www.pictaram.org/post/BWqTsZJgqZl
My #1 in DB!

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:49 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:Happy New Year 2018! ~~~~ For Lord Frieza or any other U11 Fan, they might find this abit Enjoyable, Click Below! :lol:

https://www.pictaram.org/post/BWqTsZJgqZl
Thanks CJStriker. Happy new year to you and yes I did.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:55 pm

Welcome Ladies, Gentlemen and Invertebrates, to 2018 and the beginning of the final battle of the Tournament of Power!

Universe 7 vs Universe 11!!!!

But let us never forget the brave souls who fought valiantly to protect their universes, we prey that the winner will be a kind soul and restore them all with the Super Dragon Balls.

LET THE LONG AWAITED BATTLE BEGINE!!!!!!

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:16 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:Welcome Ladies, Gentlemen and Invertebrates, to 2018 and the beginning of the final battle of the Tournament of Power!

Universe 7 vs Universe 11!!!!

But let us never forget the brave souls who fought valiantly to protect their universes, we prey that the winner will be a kind soul and restore them all with the Super Dragon Balls.

LET THE LONG AWAITED BATTLE BEGINE!!!!!!
Good Luck to Fans of Teams~17, Team~Pride Troopers, Team~Gohan and Team~Vegeta! :thumbup:

BUT I Will Always Be Team~U2 & Team~Ribrianne/Brianne~4~LIFE!~~! :wink:

Please Let the Winners Bring them Back Indeed, thanks for the Honoring shout-out to them Lord Frieza!

Will always miss they are Not Here in the Finals, they would have been Epic!
My #1 in DB!

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:28 pm

None was ringed out this week.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:45 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:None was ringed out this week.
So How did you Feel U11 Looked Tonight Lord Frieza?! :?:

I thought they came-off Very Well and more powerful looking then I had hoped, Dyspo and Toppo Had some Epic Moments! :thumbup:
My #1 in DB!

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:58 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:

I thought they came-off Very Well and more powerful looking then I had hoped, Dyspo and Toppo Had some Epic Moments! :thumbup:
Well lets see.

Jiren will always do U11 proud. He's handling of Goku and Vegeta was like poetry in motion. I was very nice if Vegeta to give Jiren something of a challenge, it gives us something cool to watch and we don't want Jiren getting bored now do we :wink:. His finisher was probably the highlight of the whole episode. Such a magnificent attack 10/10. U11's star warrior is just magnificent.

Toppo is giving us hints of whats to come. You know almost from the get go people have been down playing him and talking rubbish. Toppo next God of Destruction of Universe 11 is finally going to make them eat their words.

Dyspo....well dame you really impressed me. Here I was worrying he were going to embarrass himself again and get ringed out but would you believe it he's actually doing well. I said from the start Dyspo's got everything he need to do great he's just got to temper his arrogance. His performance was the 2nd highlight for me.

I'm so proud of my Pride Troopers :clap:.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:22 am

Lord Frieza wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:

Well lets see.

Jiren will always do U11 proud. He's handling of Goku and Vegeta was like poetry in motion. I was very nice if Vegeta to give Jiren something of a challenge, it gives us something cool to watch and we don't want Jiren getting bored now do we :wink:. His finisher was probably the highlight of the whole episode. Such a magnificent attack 10/10. U11's star warrior is just magnificent.

Toppo is giving us hints of whats to come. You know almost from the get go people have been down playing him and talking rubbish. Toppo next God of Destruction of Universe 11 is finally going to make them eat their words.

Dyspo....well dame you really impressed me. Here I was worrying he were going to embarrass himself again and get ringed out but would you believe it he's actually doing well. I said from the start Dyspo's got everything he need to do great he's just got to temper his arrogance. His performance was the 2nd highlight for me.

I'm so proud of my Pride Troopers :clap:.
I like the way you said ALL Lord Frieza , Impressive is the word of the day cause U11 came off as both Scary and Badass like I have not seen from them since the Special, Helped greatly by the artwork team as well!

They are just GIANTS is, like Titans that are on a whole other level of Scary Powerful, Even Dyspo that I feared did that Face into the Stone moment and I just was Amazed!

Honestly I have Very Happy for U11 Fans, you have a Pretty Bad-A$$ Trio left in this, Congratz! :thumbup:
My #1 in DB!

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:13 pm

Their has been allot of talk about the Levels we are seeing in the recent episodes of Super with 121 and 122 and how sometimes they are compared with the other Univsevers that are gone.

I just wanted to say my 2 cents where My Universe 2 stands in all of this honestly cause I don't want them to get lost in the coversation or left out or behind and give them the Honors then Deserve from their Showings in the ToP! :thumbup: :wink:

I still Greatly See them as a Very Strong Universe, Still one of the Best! They are not U7 or U11 but honestly who is cause that is Beyond Levels of Power! But I feel My Universe 2 from the Fireballs, to Final 3 Warriors harnessing the power of their people, to the Pretty Black Hole to Ribrianne herself showed Great Showings of Power that Impressed the Likes of Goku, Gohan, Tien, 17, 18, Vegeta, The Zeno, Onlookers of the ToP and Even the GoD of Universe 8 Liquiir!

Why their is Good Debate on where most stood in the power scaling however, I have to say honestly one thing I felt was a crime done to U2 was they where one of the biggest victim of Toei's in-contestant Power Scaling Missteps. Their have been lots of complaints by fans in the ToP of Power Scaling craziness all over the place and inconstant scaling between episodes, characters and fights. I don't want to get into details but I felt My Ribrianne was the one that suffered as one of the Most by this, seeming to go UP and DOWN in power levels between episodes and I analyzed her characters journey maybe more then anyone here.

That is a Toei writing problem and nothing more IMO, not a Character Problem or Persona of her character, it was Toei just being sloppy and not taking notes from each previous episode.

I am however still beyond Proud of My Brianne's character and U2 in general and all the way to Episode 118 they got great character development and depth of connections to each other and their people of U2 that was showcased Brilliantly in Episode 118! :thumbup:

This thing just with the power-scaling was my only problem, but never reason to get upset or grippy, just an observations to make sense of all that went down and why. :wink:

In the End I feel the Levels My Brianne showed in Episode 102-103 where her True Levels and they where both Strong and Impressive!

But I do Feel in the next arc I am hoping for a moments of both Adventure, Learning and Mostly Training for my U2 and Mostly my Brianne/Ribrianne to Get Strong and get a chance to climb the latter to U7 and U11's Best! :thumbup:

I do agree their is improvement that is needed, but the characters themselves are already great and have room to grow to become even greater character-wise alone.

In the end too, we have to remember Brianne is the Goddess/Champion of her Universe and no one deserves more of an arc from her universe to get strong! I feel she is already impressive, but has much to go and if give the desire by Toei will do that well!

I hope for this Greatly when they come back and for U2 to have a role in the coming arc to have these moments to get better, this is one of My Greatest Wants and Desires to See! :thumbup:

https://www.pictaram.org/post/BdZhlnxgcxz

My #1 in DB!

Big Chief
Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Chief » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:28 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:Their has been allot of talk about the Levels we are seeing in the recent episodes of Super with 121 and 122 and how sometimes they are compared with the other Univsevers that are gone.

I just wanted to say my 2 cents where My Universe 2 stands in all of this honestly cause I don't want them to get lost in the coversation or left out or behind and give them the Honors then Deserve from their Showings in the ToP! :thumbup: :wink:

I still Greatly See them as a Very Strong Universe, Still one of the Best! They are not U7 or U11 but honestly who is cause that is Beyond Levels of Power! But I feel My Universe 2 from the Fireballs, to Final 3 Warriors harnessing the power of their people, to the Pretty Black Hole to Ribrianne herself showed Great Showings of Power that Impressed the Likes of Goku, Gohan, Tien, 17, 18, Vegeta, The Zeno, Onlookers of the ToP and Even the GoD of Universe 8 Liquiir!

Why their is Good Debate on where most stood in the power scaling however, I have to say honestly one thing I felt was a crime done to U2 was they where one of the biggest victim of Toei's in-contestant Power Scaling Missteps. Their have been lots of complaints by fans in the ToP of Power Scaling craziness all over the place and inconstant scaling between episodes, characters and fights. I don't want to get into details but I felt My Ribrianne was the one that suffered as one of the Most by this, seeming to go UP and DOWN in power levels between episodes and I analyzed her characters journey maybe more then anyone here.

That is a Toei writing problem and nothing more IMO, not a Character Problem or Persona of her character, it was Toei just being sloppy and not taking notes from each previous episode.

I am however still beyond Proud of My Brianne's character and U2 in general and all the way to Episode 118 they got great character development and depth of connections to each other and their people of U2 that was showcased Brilliantly in Episode 118! :thumbup:

This thing just with the power-scaling was my only problem, but never reason to get upset or grippy, just an observations to make sense of all that went down and why. :wink:

In the End I feel the Levels My Brianne showed in Episode 102-103 where her True Levels and they where both Strong and Impressive!

But I do Feel in the next arc I am hoping for a moments of both Adventure, Learning and Mostly Training for my U2 and Mostly my Brianne/Ribrianne to Get Strong and get a chance to climb the latter to U7 and U11's Best! :thumbup:

I do agree their is improvement that is needed, but the characters themselves are already great and have room to grow to become even greater character-wise alone.

In the end too, we have to remember Brianne is the Goddess/Champion of her Universe and no one deserves more of an arc from her universe to get strong! I feel she is already impressive, but has much to go and if give the desire by Toei will do that well!

I hope for this Greatly when they come back and for U2 to have a role in the coming arc to have these moments to get better, this is one of My Greatest Wants and Desires to See! :thumbup:

https://www.pictaram.org/post/BdZhlnxgcxz

I hadn't even realized that guy had made his tribute art for U2 yet. That's by far the best one so far.
Some know me as GigglesMcFiggles.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:30 pm

None out this week...but my kami that was an awesome fight!!!!

Big Chief
Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Chief » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:15 pm

No one was out this week, but Cocotte was the first Pride Trooper to give commentary from the stands.

Cocotte Best Girl Universe 11.
Some know me as GigglesMcFiggles.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:48 pm

Well my fellow Tournament of Power followers it looks like we are reaching the end. No only for the ToP but also for Dragon Ball Super.

While its currently unknown exactly what this entails, a full end or just a hiatus, I personally am sad to see it go. But I will say that Super, for all its flaws, has brought me a great deal of entrainment over the last few years. I hope it's done the same for you all and if it didn't .... well at least it gave you plenty to talk about.

I came up with this thread when the ToP arc was first announced. From here would spring what would become my fandom for Universe 11 and all its inhabitants. It is also from here that I would converse with many from across the site. This may all be based around an anime but I honestly say, even when its been negative, it was never dull and I thank you all for contributing.

Right enough of this mushy nonsense! Back to the fighting!!!!

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:32 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:Well my fellow Tournament of Power followers it looks like we are reaching the end. No only for the ToP but also for Dragon Ball Super.

While its currently unknown exactly what this entails, a full end or just a hiatus, I personally am sad to see it go. But I will say that Super, for all its flaws, has brought me a great deal of entrainment over the last few years. I hope it's done the same for you all and if it didn't .... well at least it gave you plenty to talk about.

I came up with this thread when the ToP arc was first announced. From here would spring what would become my fandom for Universe 11 and all its inhabitants. It is also from here that I would converse with many from across the site. This may all be based around an anime but I honestly say, even when its been negative, it was never dull and I thank you all for contributing.

Right enough of this mushy nonsense! Back to the fighting!!!!
Very Nicely Said Lord Frieza and Indeed Thank You Very Much for Making this Thread, it has been my favorite to Visit on the Forums, Nice fans and a showing of Support for our Various Fandoms here.

What it has shown to me and Super in General is that Fans of Dragon Ball Super are Various Like they are most anywhere, we All are not just fans of the main heroes but are Bigger Fan of the Various Characters and Concepts the show has shown to each of us. We share our Fandoms here to show our Pride for our Favorites and hope to grow both the Fandom of those characters, with each other and for Dragon Ball in general. This thread was the Best in that it helped achieve those goals and be a friendly place for Appriaction and Discussion of what we loved.

Just like you, It was Here I Introduced My Fandom to the Dragon Ball Community For Universe 2 and Brianne de Chateau back in August 2017 and it has only gotten Bigger since then. I am Proud Fully of My Universe 2 and Brianne's Character and the best pleasure was Knowing I WAS Not Alone in Fandom for Each of them, Support You Universe was the best place to meet other Fans of U2 and it has given my own fandom more Honor to Know others Loved U2 characters in their own Unique ways.

As Super comes to what seems like a Time-Out, I still think by what I have been reading and hearing that we all will be back around a year or so from now talking about the Next Series to continue the Dragon Ball Legacy after the Events of the ToP. I am Sure this is Not the End of the Dragon Ball Anime Story by a Long Shot, BUT My Greatest Hope and Desire is that not only do we get Our Univeres Back before the end of Super, but when DB starts again they are all their, U11, U2, U6, U3, U10, U9, U4 and the others to both Grow and Develop their stories and powers because their are fans of each of these universes and characters that want to see this Journey more with them! :thumbup:

Support Your Universe is Not Over IMO, but it is good to Give Notice to the end of this Era and the start of the Next, but to keep alive our fandoms here and just have fun as we always do and post here when we feel to have a good say about a topic.

Thanks for Everything, but Thank You more for Everything else to come in the Future here on Support Your Univere and Beyond that in the Dragon Ball and Pop Culture World.

This Universe 2 and Brianne de Chateau Fan is Very Honored to have been so well Received Here, I means Very Much to Me, Thanks for letting me Share My Fandom and to Continue it into the other Incarnations of Dragon Ball, Thank You all Very Much I Owe You All! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXGbU4QTtm4

My #1 in DB!

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:27 pm

Gohan and Dyspo are out.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:27 pm

Dyspo was ringed out by by teamwork from Frieza and Gohan but this resulted in Gohan being ringed out to.

Edit: Thats a point to Gohan and Frieza.
Last edited by Lord Frieza on Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:28 pm

Dyspo from U11 and Gohan ( :( ) from U7 are both down, both taken down by Freeza.