"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dragon Wukong » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:27 pm

It would certainly be interesting if King Cold was brought back and they bothered showing off his other transformations. Particularly if he had one that resembled Cooler's It'd kinda be like the Frieza race version of what they've been doing with King Vegeta and Bardock.

That being said, it'd be interesting to see Cooler breaking Trunks out of a prison. He always did kinda strike me as someone less cruel than his brother, and I always wished more was done with him. I was kind of surprised he didn't get any Dark Dragon Ball attached to him considering I always got the feeling he was one of the more popular Dragon Ball movie villains.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:49 pm

Dragon Wukong wrote:It would certainly be interesting if King Cold was brought back and they bothered showing off his other transformations. Particularly if he had one that resembled Cooler's It'd kinda be like the Frieza race version of what they've been doing with King Vegeta and Bardock.

That being said, it'd be interesting to see Cooler breaking Trunks out of a prison. He always did kinda strike me as someone less cruel than his brother, and I always wished more was done with him. I was kind of surprised he didn't get any Dark Dragon Ball attached to him considering I always got the feeling he was one of the more popular Dragon Ball movie villains.
Well, he’s definetly more popular than Slug but i guess because they already did Freeza and Cooler didn’t bring anymore to the table other than an extra form, they went elsewhere
Dbzfan94 wrote:
Grimlock wrote:Cooler is breaking Trunks out of the prison!? :shock:
Wait, Trunks is in prison? I assume for what he did in XV2?
Super Dragon Ball Heroes and XV2 Ashe not connected. They both borrow similar ideas and concepts from each other and mainly the now deceased Dragon Ball Online but they are not connected. The Prison Planet Arc with Trunks in jail follows the events of the conflict with Mechikabura in Super Dragon Ball Heroes’ latest mission. While both series now have Fuu, as far as we know, he won’t be doing the same thing in XV2 as he will be in SDBHs.

Although i do wish XV2 went down the route as I believe XV has a problem where they dont take enough risk in a game about time travel with no affect on the canon. SDBHs has all these good, “out of this world” ideas and its very entertaining. Thats why I hope XV3 introduces Mechikabura and the whole Prison Planet Arc concept that SDBHs is going with
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:21 am

Cooler is more pragmatic than Freeza, but do not mistake this a sign if he is any less crueler.
I was surprised that Cooler did not get a Dark Dragon Ball.
Can we get a rundown on who got what Dragon Ball so far?
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:41 am

ShadowBardock89 wrote:Cooler is more pragmatic than Freeza, but do not mistake this a sign if he is any less crueler.
Freeza
Perfect Cell
Kid Buu
Turles
Super Janemba
Slug
Ssj4 Time Breaker Broly
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:15 am

ShadowBardock89 wrote:Cooler is more pragmatic than Freeza, but do not mistake this a sign if he is any less crueler.
All seven were given out, so unless they reuse them, which I doubt, I dont see him getting one.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:01 am

The URs cards for UM1. It'll be everyone in Super Saiyan 4 so far. Great! More Super Saiyan 4 Bardock art for me. :) Notice that Xeno Gogeta is the one listed but they used the regular Gogeta in the promo image.

The right image is the CPs cards.

Image Image
Dbzfan94 wrote:Wait, Trunks is in prison? I assume for what he did in XV2?
Yes. No, the Trunks in prison is the one from Dragon Bal Super (prior to become Time Patroller, that is). He probably went there after time travelling yet again and multiple times in Future Trunks saga? We don't know anything yet. Xenoverse and Heroes don't take place in the same continuity.
Last edited by Grimlock on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:41 am

Grimlock wrote:The URs cards for UM1.

It'll be everyone in Super Saiyan 4 so far. Great! More Super Saiyan 4 Bardock art for me. :) Oh, and notice that Xeno Gogeta is the one listed but they used the regular Gogeta in the promo image.

Yes. No, the Trunks in prison is the one from Dragon Bal Super (prior to become Time Patroller, that is). He probably went there after time travelling yet again and multiple times in Future Trunks saga? We don't know anything yet. Xenoverse and Heroes don't take place in the same continuity.
Wouldnt shock me if this is him being blamed for the loss of a timeline.

I like how we get a whole super saiyan 4 bargain sale

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:36 am

Grimlock wrote:The URs cards for UM1. It'll be everyone in Super Saiyan 4 so far. Great! More Super Saiyan 4 Bardock art for me. :) Notice that Xeno Gogeta is the one listed but they used the regular Gogeta in the promo image.

The right image is the CPs cards.

Image Image
Actually the gogeta listed in the “line up” is gogeta gt same with goku, gohan and vegeta being the GT versions I cant wait for more ssj4 bardock cards either aswell since bardock is my favorite character

Goresh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Goresh » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:14 pm

It looks like the primary “theme” of this set will be SSJ4 vs. SSJB. There will be a new CAA called “Ultimate Dragon Fist.”

Known UR cards for UM1 and CAAs (all SSJ4):

Goku: GT - Ultimate Dragon Fist
Gohan: GT - Counter Rush
Vegeta: GT - Triple Attack
Gogeta: GT - Double Attack
Broly - Sparking
Bardock - Super Energy

CP cards from UM1 (all with Ultimate Dragon Fist CAA):

Goku (SSJ4)
Goku (I’m assuming SSJ3)
Teen Gohan
Future Trunks
Gogeta
Vegito
Gotenks
Super Mira

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:45 pm

I'm seriously hoping we get an SS4 Gogeta vs SSB Vegito during this.

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:40 pm

I just hope Vegeta's new form is in UM1.
I'm surprised it wasn't in the newest update, they've been pretty good about getting Super stuff in quickly.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:58 am

ArchedThunder wrote:I just hope Vegeta's new form is in UM1.
I'm surprised it wasn't in the newest update, they've been pretty good about getting Super stuff in quickly.
I thought if they were going to add it theyd have done it in the last set since its meant to be the last super one allegedly. Wouldnt shock me if it came on its own with an updated Jiren, Hakaishin Toppo and Dyspo

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:46 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
I thought if they were going to add it theyd have done it in the last set since its meant to be the last super one allegedly. Wouldnt shock me if it came on its own with an updated Jiren, Hakaishin Toppo and Dyspo
Well the next version of v-jump will have 3 mystery cards and I bet all 3 will be each of their forms respectively.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:29 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Well the next version of v-jump will have 3 mystery cards and I bet all 3 will be each of their forms respectively.
Since it won’t let me edit my post I meant next issue of v-jump not version

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:46 pm

Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 pm

YonedgeHP wrote:Image
Fu isn't smiling anymore.

Goresh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Goresh » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:53 pm

Looks like set 1 will release at the beginning of March and set 2 halfway through May.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:26 pm

Jesus... Heroes always surprises me. Even dates now they're avoiding follow the pattern. It's the first time they release a mission on the 8th (according to TheDevilsCorpse, this is the date). Well, the sooner the better! :thumbup:

That Fu art though! :clap:
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:40 am

Nice to know Fu is definitely coming to Heroes. I wonder what the schedules under Heroes' schedule are for.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:39 am

Whats with that yellow/green ki trunks has going on like he's a speedster??