"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheDevilsCorpse

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:17 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:Then using her new powers seals herself and rejuvenated mechikabura in a dimension she created by using time, she tells Trunks to go find the king of time and teleports the Xeno heroes back to the time nest where we learn no one is currently watching over time
Actually, do you have the page number of where this is mentioned in the chapter? I've been searching for every variation of 時間 / 時 / とき / タイム の 王 / おう / キング I can think of, and I'm not seeing it anywhere after her transformation. Japanese is admittedly not my strong suit, so I could just be missing it though.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:33 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:Then using her new powers seals herself and rejuvenated mechikabura in a dimension she created by using time, she tells Trunks to go find the king of time and teleports the Xeno heroes back to the time nest where we learn no one is currently watching over time
Actually, do you have the page number of where this is mentioned in the chapter? I've been searching for every variation of 時間 / 時 / とき / タイム の 王 / おう / キング I can think of, and I'm not seeing it anywhere after her transformation. Japanese is admittedly not my strong suit, so I could just be missing it though.
Check Twitter I’m sorry I wasn’t clear and I don’t know the exact page numbers :D

EDIT: MY BAD I was just being dumb and mistranslating a little. My Japanese is not the best ever :P

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:31 pm

Dragotaker wrote:
I hope you know that the original design of the SSGod is not the Golden Haired SSJ4 thing. Its supposedly more muscle with a cape appearing out of nowhere. Also, its more likely that the fusion would just look like an SSJ4 with Blue Fur and slight differences.
I read in the Dragon Ball Wiki about the design with the cape and it said had a combination of SS4 and SS3 hair or something like that, it also said there was never an actual drawing of said design so i know it's not that famous image of Golden fur Goku wrecking Beerus
I tried looking up the interview, and I was never able to find anything on the hair being a combination of SS4 and SS3.

I really do want to see SSGSS/SS4 fusion though. If Zamasu gets to do alt-timeline fusion then why can't Goku.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:32 am

Grimlock wrote:Well, if anyone here was willing to believe Fu would be a good guy thanks to all the info we have about him on XV2, Heroes pretty much already says we're going to have him on a different side. :lol: I'm eager to see Time Patroller Trunks' (and Xeno Trunks, since it's the one Heroes uses the most) reaction upon discovering who he really is... Poor Trunks doesn't get a break even for a while.

I'm glad Dimps won't take too long to add him though (as they did with Final Form Mira and Demigra). Hopefully Fu does wonders right in the first mission. Oh, and now we have the confirmation it's going to be released on March 8th! So close, yet so far away!
cough cough
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:33 am

Dragon Wukong wrote:
Dragotaker wrote:
I hope you know that the original design of the SSGod is not the Golden Haired SSJ4 thing. Its supposedly more muscle with a cape appearing out of nowhere. Also, its more likely that the fusion would just look like an SSJ4 with Blue Fur and slight differences.
I read in the Dragon Ball Wiki about the design with the cape and it said had a combination of SS4 and SS3 hair or something like that, it also said there was never an actual drawing of said design so i know it's not that famous image of Golden fur Goku wrecking Beerus
I tried looking up the interview, and I was never able to find anything on the hair being a combination of SS4 and SS3.

I really do want to see SSGSS/SS4 fusion though. If Zamasu gets to do alt-timeline fusion then why can't Goku.
Agreed. This is legit the perfect opportunity
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:32 am

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:57 am

Lord Beerus wrote:Image
That looks cool. BUT. They messed up Note's SSB hair. It doesn't look Super Saiyan at all.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:52 pm

With all this commotion, people forgot to take actual pictures from Heroes scan.

We should have taken our first look at the CPs cards by now.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:37 am

:D hey guys here is another prison planet scan, enjoy! https://imgur.com/gallery/HNeGL

DI297
Beyond Newbie

Post by DI297 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:54 am

Dragon Wukong wrote:
That looks cool. BUT. They messed up Note's SSB hair. It doesn't look Super Saiyan at all.
When fans do a better job than the company's artist

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:55 am

Dragon Wukong wrote:
Can't blame her, it's the XENOVERSE syndrome.
Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:10 am

It's probably going to uploaded in the website tomorrow, but if not, then here's the best look at the Ultra Instinct Goku's card for now.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:23 pm

A lot of new universe mission stuff from the latest V-Jump :clap: https://imgur.com/gallery/8zu04

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:38 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:A lot of new universe mission stuff from the latest V-Jump :clap: https://imgur.com/gallery/8zu04
Oh god, Zeno's become Pinocchio!
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:20 pm

Kanassa wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:A lot of new universe mission stuff from the latest V-Jump :clap: https://imgur.com/gallery/8zu04
From these scans, they mention how Fuu is from XV2 and how we should wonder how him with hois research gets involved in the Prison Planet ARC. I hope that is a hint towards XV2 doing more stuff that Heroes is doing.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:25 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
Kanassa wrote:
From these scans, they mention how Fuu is from XV2 and how we should wonder how him with hois research gets involved in the Prison Planet ARC. I hope that is a hint towards XV2 doing more stuff that Heroes is doing.
Or Heroes and XV are gonna have a confusing crossover
Fu: Fools! You thought we fucked up the time space continuum before, wait till you get a load of this!
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:52 pm

Does the scan with the Vegeta card say anything about the form?
I hope the mention of XV2 means XV3 will take stuff from Heroes.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:56 pm

Kanassa wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:
Kanassa wrote: Oh god, Zeno's become Pinocchio!
Or Heroes and XV are gonna have a confusing crossover
Fu: Fools! You thought we fucked up the time space continuum before, wait till you get a load of this!
If DBO was still active, is would have liked a:

DBO x XV x Heroes crossover event!

Where the Fuu in each series is one an the same and each game is treated as if it where a timeline. That would be epic.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:20 pm

What's with the giant floating Zeno head?

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:33 pm

The blue-haired Trunks is Trunks: Future.

The Zen'ou thingie is a drone called Zen'ou Ball (Zen'oudama) and it levels up anytime Zen'ou is happy with your fight. It then gives some in-battle effects.

The point of this arc is to escape the prison and one of the battles is on Planet Babari. The big chain is binding several planets together, "Are its inhabitants prisoners?". The chain has a huge lock, "is there a key?". Oh, what a surprise, Fuu (pronounced Fyuu) is concerned in all of this.