Super Episode 129 (4 March 2018)

Individual discussions for each episode of Dragon Ball Super.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Android350

Re: Super Episode 129 (4 March 2018)

Post by Android350 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:08 am

Episode 129 would easily fit in three minutes.
A bit underwhelmed, sorry.

Totamo
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Totamo » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:10 am

Artorias wrote:
Totamo wrote:
Artorias wrote:
Super has done this A LOT in this tournament and it's genuinely starting to annoy me now. The first 80% of every episode is usually mundane for the sake of building up to a crazy ridiculous climax. That's not how you balance a narrative. There should be build up, but not to the point where I'm just kinda sitting around waiting for the "real" shit to start. As you said, spread the hype across the 22 minutes, don't condense it into the last 2.
No, but this tournament isn't about the narrative. Its about the fight and z did this nonsense a lot before we got to great stuff, freeza's 4 hour fight to super saiyan, Gohan's fight with cell to the one handed kamehameha, the vegito fight just to get inside.

Toei is KNOWN for dragging crap out to save animation for the big stuff, check out Luffy vs Doffy.
Those examples are all over SEVERAL episodes. I'm talking strictly about the flow within ONE episode. And in that case, DB and DBZ did not do this. They didn't have a basic ass fight with reserved or reused animation, only to then blow their load on one massive bombastic ridiculous set piece at the very end. The whole episode was usually pretty entertaining throughout and had a nice balance of "hype", with a little bit of an extra "oomph" at the very end to build excitement for the next episode.
Z is known for its gif fights man, come on.

Z just hid it better by using toriyama's choreography to hid it under.

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:16 am

It's a cool episode, nice art, hype for the new transformation and cool fight I guess, but I don't like episodes where they just fight and nothing else happens.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

Artorias
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Artorias » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:38 am

lancerman wrote:
Artorias wrote:
Totamo wrote: No, but this tournament isn't about the narrative. Its about the fight and z did this nonsense a lot before we got to great stuff, freeza's 4 hour fight to super saiyan, Gohan's fight with cell to the one handed kamehameha, the vegito fight just to get inside.

Toei is KNOWN for dragging crap out to save animation for the big stuff, check out Luffy vs Doffy.
Those examples are all over SEVERAL episodes. I'm talking strictly about the flow within ONE episode. And in that case, DB and DBZ did not do this. They didn't have a basic ass fight with reserved or reused animation, only to then blow their load on one massive bombastic ridiculous set piece at the very end. The whole episode was usually pretty entertaining throughout and had a nice balance of "hype", with a little bit of an extra "oomph" at the very end to build excitement for the next episode.
Is it really a whole a lot better if Z does the exact same formula over several episodes and Super usually confines it to one? It's the same thing. Nothing matter's till Freeza transforms, then nothing matters till Goku goes Super Saiyan. Nothing matters until Cell reaches his perfect form. Nothing matters until Gohan goes SSJ2. The entire Boo fight was just waiting around for Boo to absorb someday. Z did this a lot. Z maybe didn't reuses animation, but they had plenty of BS standing around doing nothing but powering up for an entire episode and pretty much nothing battle techniques. Dragon Ball was a lot better in that regard as each battle had far more flow and was segmented around a certain sequence or technique, which was superior.

Like we knew going in that the point was Goku mastering UI. I don't know how anybody went into this episode thinking anything but "Goku and Jiren fight and towards the end Goku is going to master UI to set up the final stretch of the battle". That was always the most logical way for it to play out. I think the problem had a lot more to do with Goku doing this twice before. When he fought Kefla, and the prior episode before he went to unmastered UI. Then I guess you can count Vegeta going Royal Blue. So 3 episodes out of the whole tournament they centered everything around a transformation sequence at the end. I think that's happened for nearly every major transformation in the series.

Freeza's perfect form, Goku going SSJ, Gohan going SSJ2, Vegeta going SSJ, Majin Vegeta, Goku going SSJ3, etc.
Yes, I think it fundamentally does matter. It's typical narrative structure that's been around since man began to tell stories, that the story slowly builds up over the "arc" (in DB's case several episodes), and I don't see a problem with that. It makes for a good story, one that builds intrigue, suspense, character development, etc. over the course of a story arc.

What DOESN'T work, for me, is doing a HYPER version of this with each individual episode. Super CONSTANTLY does this thing where the first 3/4ths of the episode has little to no relevance in terms of plot, and then they just cap it all off with this amazingly animated crazy bullshit finish. Which is FINE sometimes, but it gets really tiring after the 40th time in a row it happens.

Again, spread the hype/quality over the full 22 minutes.

Okara

Post by Okara » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:41 am

As a documentary on how to waste time, I give it 9/10.

As an episode of Dragon Ball, it gets a 5/10. All they were trying to do is establish the fact that Jiren is above the omen, which they already did in episode 110. We didn’t need to see all this. It really irks me how wasted of a concept Ultra Instinct is. It could’ve been more than just the next Super Saiyan form to meet a transformation merchandising quota.

Miracles
I Live Here

Post by Miracles » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:44 am

Sandubadear wrote:It's a cool episode, nice art, hype for the new transformation and cool fight I guess, but I don't like episodes where they just fight and nothing else happens.
First time watching Dragonball? :P

Artorias
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Artorias » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:44 am

dbzfan7 wrote:
Artorias wrote:Those examples are all over SEVERAL episodes. I'm talking strictly about the flow within ONE episode. And in that case, DB and DBZ did not do this. They didn't have a basic ass fight with reserved or reused animation, only to then blow their load on one massive bombastic ridiculous set piece at the very end. The whole episode was usually pretty entertaining throughout and had a nice balance of "hype", with a little bit of an extra "oomph" at the very end to build excitement for the next episode.
Dragon Ball/Z/GT were never shy of reusing animation...but had they used recycled animation from different fights and repasted them? Or did they just recycle footage from the current fight. There's been plenty of the latter for sure. Though I don't think I've seen a fight scene use reanimation from a whole different fight scene, rather than just looping some footage that came from the same fight. Though maybe the GT over used shot of Omega charging forward towards the camera might have been in more than one episode. I don't quite remember.
I can't recall a single instance where Z cut entire seconds-long cuts of animation from a completely different fight and pasted them into another fight. That's why I was so caught off guard when they reused that entire Goku vs. Bergamo sequence from their Exhibition match and just shoved it into their rematch in the actual tournament...like what the hell? I knew we were probably in for a rougher ride than I anticipated when I first saw that. It just seems kinda ridiculous to me. I don't mind reused animation here and there within the same fight, such as spamming the same looped frames a couple times and whatnot, or repurposing transformation scenes, or explosions. But to take ENTIRE hand-to-hand combat cuts and paste them in? That's something I can't remember DB/DBZ ever doing.
Totamo wrote:
Artorias wrote:
Totamo wrote: No, but this tournament isn't about the narrative. Its about the fight and z did this nonsense a lot before we got to great stuff, freeza's 4 hour fight to super saiyan, Gohan's fight with cell to the one handed kamehameha, the vegito fight just to get inside.

Z is known for its gif fights man, come on.

Z just hid it better by using toriyama's choreography to hid it under.
I don't understand what either of those statement have to do with what I said.
Last edited by Artorias on Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

JazzMazz
I Live Here
Location: Mordor, the Borg cube and Voldemort's lair all at the same time in the year 199X

Post by JazzMazz » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:57 am

Artorias wrote:
dbzfan7 wrote:
Artorias wrote:Those examples are all over SEVERAL episodes. I'm talking strictly about the flow within ONE episode. And in that case, DB and DBZ did not do this. They didn't have a basic ass fight with reserved or reused animation, only to then blow their load on one massive bombastic ridiculous set piece at the very end. The whole episode was usually pretty entertaining throughout and had a nice balance of "hype", with a little bit of an extra "oomph" at the very end to build excitement for the next episode.
Dragon Ball/Z/GT were never shy of reusing animation...but had they used recycled animation from different fights and repasted them? Or did they just recycle footage from the current fight. There's been plenty of the latter for sure. Though I don't think I've seen a fight scene use reanimation from a whole different fight scene, rather than just looping some footage that came from the same fight. Though maybe the GT over used shot of Omega charging forward towards the camera might have been in more than one episode. I don't quite remember.
I can't recall a single instance where Z cut entire seconds-long cuts of animation from a completely different fight and pasted them into a different fight.
The only example from Z I can really think of is Vegeta vs Zarbon.

Artorias
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Artorias » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:01 am

JazzMazz wrote:
Artorias wrote:
dbzfan7 wrote:
I can't recall a single instance where Z cut entire seconds-long cuts of animation from a completely different fight and pasted them into a different fight.
The only example from Z I can really think of is Vegeta vs Zarbon.
Oh yea, I actually saw that somewhere on Twitter the other day. First time I realized it. Literally the only instance I know of.

Super Saiyan Swagger
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Super Saiyan Swagger » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:04 am

Okara wrote:As a documentary on how to waste time, I give it 9/10.

As an episode of Dragon Ball, it gets a 5/10. All they were trying to do is establish the fact that Jiren is above the omen, which they already did in episode 110. We didn’t need to see all this. It really irks me how wasted of a concept Ultra Instinct is. It could’ve been more than just the next Super Saiyan form to meet a transformation merchandising quota.
No they didn't. Goku and Jiren were fighting equally in 110, it was just that Ultra Instinct burnt out and Jiren then blew Goku away. We never actually saw Jiren overpowering Ultra Instinct "Omen".

And just how is Ultra Instinct a "wasted concept"? I have never seen a Dragon Ball transformation have this much of an impact on fans. It's one of the few transformations in Dragon Ball history that is genuinely captivating to see on screen. It became a great internet meme for fucks sake. :lol:

Okara

Post by Okara » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:35 am

Super Saiyan Swagger wrote:

No they didn't. Goku and Jiren were fighting equally in 110, it was just that Ultra Instinct burnt out and Jiren then blew Goku away. We never actually saw Jiren overpowering Ultra Instinct "Omen".

And just how is Ultra Instinct a "wasted concept"? I have never seen a Dragon Ball transformation have this much of an impact on fans. It's one of the few transformations in Dragon Ball history that is genuinely captivating to see on screen. It became a great internet meme for fucks sake. :lol:
It was implied by the dialogue. Jiren still hadn’t revealed his full power and he outright said Goku’s “heat” wasn’t enough. And the punch connected with Jiren’s fist before the form dissipated.

It’s a wasted concept for the reason I posted; it’s just there to meet a transformation quota. The concept itself is good, but there was no build-up for it (please do not bring up the scene with Whis explaining the concept of moving without thinking. That was not building towards anything. The concept of UI was merely inspired by that conversation.)

As I posted on gamefaqs:
“Achieving a state of being where your body fights on its own shouldn’t be something you achieve by getting your face smashed in over and over or getting hit with your own attack and somehow not dying.

Goku and Vegeta should’ve been forced to approach this differently than anything they’ve ever faced before. They should’ve hit roadblocks. They should’ve been forced to address their supposed “weaknesses.” It should’ve been their greatest challenge yet. But it wasn’t. It was just the next Super Saiyan form. It’s very disappointing in my opinion. Seeing what it is now compared to what it could’ve been for them is just sad.“

And to be perfectly honest, it isn’t hard to impress this fanbase, lmao. Toei realized this a long time ago. Super Saiyan Blue and Rosé are literally the exact same forms with different colors, and both are only recolors of the original Super Saiyan with fancy aura.

Arg
Beyond Newbie

Post by Arg » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:43 am

Dissapointed, but not as much as I thought I would be in the first three minutes.

The cons first:

-crazily lazy production value; all the reused animation from the Kefla and first UI fights, the still images with explosions and "fists" making the dynamics is cool for some time but eventually the cheapness of it gets annoying. Don't even get me started on all the stand conversations getting more screentime than the actual fights.... Beerus and Whis have cool lines,.. but that's it, the moment they have zeno and kurin screaming some jibberish makes me want to shut the whole thing off. As most other people in this community, I was perhaps expecting too much, crazy Vegetto vs. zamasu type animation for the last three episodes; on that note, we will probably get those real shit animation sequences in 130 when THE fight folds out.

The pros:

-the whole episode was basically a transition from goku's incomplete omen to full mastered ultra instinct. This is what really impressed me. I don't believe any transformation has ever gotten so much attention put into it, with background and everything. They finished the whole story of "body moving on its own" in this episode.
The transition from auto-defense to auto-attack did it for me. And that whole galaxy background stuff. Pretty impressive stuff.

6/10

Hope next week we literally witness the big bang in the episode.

ZenkaiBoosts
Banned

Post by ZenkaiBoosts » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:44 am

This episode (129) had such amazing pacing. It all crescendo'd into Goku finally doing it. Mastered or perfected UI. Goku and his most powerful form ever in all its glory for us to finally witness. It was so badass. There were lots of brilliant little touches or scenes that set up or lead to that point that I loved and adored (man,,129 was orgasmic-ly epic)

- Goku starts off trying to finish Jiren with the same dodge and power up Kamehameha, that finished Kefla. But It doesnt work on Jiren. Its established right away that Jiren is on another level to Kefla. That was a nice touch

That scene flows flawlessly into the next set of events. Jiren seemed to have overwhelmed Goku again (shot through Goku's epic Omen Kamehameha) Just as the gods are celebrating as if Jiren won, I loved what Vegeta tells them

-Vegeta tells the gods they are speaking rubbish, and basically reminds them all to never count out Son Goku. The gods respond in an almost mocking manner, "you think Goku can master UI in this short amount of time." Vegeta is like, "hello have you not seen how us sayians have constantly surpassed our limits in this tournament"

Well now we are talking about the most prodigious of sayians to ever live, the legendary Son Goku!

That was just so brilliant. It was like metaphorically Belmon and U11 were representing the minority of people who complained about Goku mastering UI "too quickly," and Vegeta was the writers shutting them down, and explaining why it actually made perfect sense. That was some 4th wall breaking lol.

- I loved the speech Vegeta then gave to Goku. Of course started off by the classic scream of "Kakarot!" Vegeta tells Goku how he passed off all his trust, promises, and hope onto him, and that defeat would be unacceptable. Vegeta tells Goku that he must awaken the state above the gods and defeat Jiren. That was awesome.

-Then after Vegeta's speech, Goku lets out his animalistic roar and explodes into a power up. That was so freaking badass. After Goku's power up, Vegeta then nods his head toward Goku in current satisfaction. I liked that. Theres a Goku fanboy in all of us. Even Vegeta is a Goku fanboy

Through out the episode, they showed Goku continually exploding into power ups and building up his energy toward his eventual epic doomsday transformation, that even Beerus would go on to praise Goku for. The constant forshadowing of Goku's new form through out the episode was awesome

- It segways into a revitalized Goku and Jiren having a cool little battle montage, to the ultra instinct rush theme. Really loved that.

-I really liked Whis's monologue during the battle. Whis reflecting on the legend of Son Goku. That Goku's power is rising because of nothing else other then the fight itself. Goku's Saiyan nature to just fight and surpass no matter what in battle being highlighted. Whis basically talks about how Goku is now in the zone. That Goku is in a zen state now. More foreshadowing toward Goku's eventual new glorious transformation

And that takes us to the climax. Where everything had been building toward. The event that would go on to push a cornered Goku past godhood. This was it.

-Goku on a tiny rock being bombarded non stop by Jiren's attacks. In Goku's Omen form, Goku could either defend and the rock would eventually crumble or go offensive and lose his footing. It seemed like Goku could only lose either way

It was brilliant how they set this scene up and put Goku into another unique fight or flight situation

Of course the legendary Son Goku is always going to chose fight over flight:)

-As U7 starts to lose hope in Goku, Beerus tells them "shut up and watch" Loved that. It was another "hes coming" moment. Beerus always knows when Goku is about to unleash!

-Then as Goku's hands start shaking he manages to clinch his fists and then the ultimate battle theme starts playing. Soo epic.

-Toppo then states "has Goku finally been able to transitiin from defense to offense?" More forshadowing of mastered UI Goku incoming. Toppo proclaims Son Goku. Almost as if Toppo respects Goku now. Its very fitting that this dialouge would come from Toppo, because Toppo was the one who warned Jiren of Goku's growing strength in episode 116. Loved all these little touches in episode 129

- I loved this part. Goku now raises his clinched fists. It pans to a shot of Goku's face as his eyes are closed, and then as Goku opens up his eyes, boom Goku fires an upward blast of energy toward Jiren while in defense. Just brilliant directing. Direct hit on Jiren!

-Goku then lets out another animalistic roar and explodes into another power up of pure energy. Goku has been building up energy with all these explosions for something. All the forshadowing! This explosion of energy from Goku creates its own mini galaxy around Goku lol. Even the grand grand priest is impressed by Goku. Whole scene was so amazing. So epic. This seems to have started the begining of Goku's legendary new transformation. And this moment marked the begining of Jiren's end.

- But I love how Jiren acknowledges the power of Son Goku and then proclaims "I guess I must respond" This is it boys. It happens here.

Btw, Goku vs Jiren 1 v 1 has been such an epic all time classic battle between 2 good guys who are pushing each other to the max, have such different ideologies, and are simply fighting to survive. Even though both go about things in widely different ways and Jiren is arrogant and cocky compared to Goku being so humble, both are still able to acknowledge how great the other is.

- Boy oh boy does Jiren respond with a hellacious of an attack. Jiren seems to have powered up to full strength and releases his biggest "death ball" ever yet, straight at Goku. Just as the blast is on its way toward Goku. We see Goku's hair flash white. That was such an awesome touch.. I loved that. Goku had finally hit his epic transformation through all the build up of heat and power explosions, and no one knew. No one had a clue of what was to come from the legend of Son Goku. Never back Goku into a corner or put Goku in a fight or flight response!

-Then as the blast hits the platform of rubble that Goku was on, and explodes, everything just vansishes

What happens next is seriously one of the most epic scenes in anime history

I love how there is this silence and gasps from everyone. And then as Jiren looks around from the corner of his eye. There he is!!! OH MY GOSH

- A white aura'd Goku still fresh in his new form re-appears behind Jiren with his massive energy ball now condensed into his hands. Goku just evaporates it with the flick of his finger. My goodness that was bone chilling epic, beyond belief

Mastered UI Goku starts out classing Jiren. So awesome and so satisfying to see. And finally we get the full reveal of mastered UI Goku. It is a sight to behold. Son Goku!

The way the episode ended was bone chilling, hair raising

As mastered UI Goku in his new form is walking toward a battered Jiren, Beerus asks Whis "he finally reached it didnt he" Whis's smile of proudness and saying yes was so awesome.

Beerus finally stating about Goku "he really is an unbelievable guy" was awesome as well

I was like, yes he is Beerus. Yes he is. Goku is amazing. There is nothing like the legend of Son Goku.

Episodes like this remind us all why Goku is the most beloved iconic popular character in anime history.

This episode was out of this world amazing. Goku will always be amazing. I'm so hyped. And believe it or not episode 130 looks even more amazing. Thank you again Toriyama/Toei. Lets go Son Goku baby!!!!!!!!! Win to save everything and everyone you love
Last edited by ZenkaiBoosts on Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

ZenkaiBoosts
Banned

Post by ZenkaiBoosts » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:47 am

I know my post is long. But I put some thought into it. I hope everyone reads it in full and enjoys my thorough breakdown+commentary of tonights amazing amazing episode. An episode this fantatsic deserves the thorough analysis and praise that I gave it in my breakdown post

ZenkaiBoosts
Banned

Post by ZenkaiBoosts » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:49 am

Sandubadear wrote:It's a cool episode, nice art, hype for the new transformation and cool fight I guess, but I don't like episodes where they just fight and nothing else happens.
Are you sure you watched episode 129? There was a lot of dialogue and commentary from the sidelines which contained some awesome moments; Vegeta's speech, Whis's reflections on Goku, Whis's and Beerus's praise of Goku, Beerus's ending dialouge about Goku etc
Last edited by ZenkaiBoosts on Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Simere
Advanced Regular

Post by Simere » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:51 am

As an episode of Dragon Ball, it gets a 5/10. All they were trying to do is establish the fact that Jiren is above the omen, which they already did in episode 110. We didn’t need to see all this.
They weren't trying to establish that at all. The episode wasn't about Jiren being stronger than Omen, it was about Goku's increasing mastery of the state.

Okara

Post by Okara » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:20 am

Simere wrote:

As an episode of Dragon Ball, it gets a 5/10. All they were trying to do is establish the fact that Jiren is above the omen, which they already did in episode 110. We didn’t need to see all this.
They weren't trying to establish that at all. The episode wasn't about Jiren being stronger than Omen, it was about Goku's increasing mastery of the state.
Which they didn’t start getting into until the second half. The first half was them fighting equally, eventually giving the edge to Jiren. Most of this could’ve been cut. We saw all of this during their first fight and they even reused a bunch of animation from that episode and that Kefla one. Why even bother with this if the meat of it is reused animation?

ZenkaiBoosts
Banned

Post by ZenkaiBoosts » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:33 am

You can list all the cons you want for this episode, it was a great episode. The cons do not out weigh the pros IMO. When somebody rates this episode a 5 or 6 out of 10, I'm sorry, I just cant take that rating seriously

Really, an episode like tonight failed? 50% out of 100% is an F when graded (or close to it) Theres no way tonights episode was an F or any where close to it

Maybe call it a C all you want (if u were personally disappointed), but an F rating is simply unreasonable

I truly dont know what is going on. I have to agree with the others in this thread who said that some people are way too negative and only look to shit on Super no matter what. Are they even real fans of Dragon Ball? Because tonight is exactly what you wouldve expected from classic DBZ

If youre a fan of Dragon Ball then you know how things work and what its about... I mean, if you genuinely believe episode 129 was bad, then Dragon Ball simply isnt for you. No one is forcing you to watch.

Anyway, todays generation got to witness something truly special tonight. It was like us when we first saw Goku go SS. They got to see Goku go MUI for the first time. It will be historic. They will grow up and cherish the first time they saw Goku go MUI, like those who saw SS for the first time.

I really dont get it btw. Is it cynicism? Is it impossible high standards? Is it fans of other animes? Will an episode ever be universally loved on this site? Not even universally loved, but just at least acknowledged as good, and not nitpicked to death, called terrible, given 5 and 6 ratings etc?

I'm curious, if you are shitting on this episode, just to gain some much needed perspective, what animes do you like, and what episodes were great?

As per usual, every where else on the internet this episode is being loved and adored (on reset, reddit, twiiter, youtube). Many many people on those sites and across all social media are calling tonight (129) one of the best episodes in all of Dragon Ball. I agree whole heartedly with the majority on this episode. Lets go Son Goku baby!!!!! So hyped

ZenkaiBoosts
Banned

Post by ZenkaiBoosts » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:47 am

MKCSTEALTH wrote:Man. I have to catch my breath after that episode

This was insane! This was beyond what I expected at the start of it all and this looks to just be the halfway point of things. The choreography of the fight was some of the best the series has had. And when Goku masters the form, the gods all stand up, and Jiren is swatted away...damn that was amazing.

But I will say all the reused animation really took me out of it at points. Especially the Kefla Kamehameha again. I expected the intro animation at some point, but the rest was too much.

And the big finale will be next week. This is the Dragonball I know and love. I cannot wait.
Great post my brother: )

It remimded me. I completely left out from my breakdown the gods standing after witnessing MUI Goku

It was indeed awesome.

Along with the dialogue between Whis and Beerus its been made clear that Goku has far surpassed the gods

Episode 129 was so awesome, and had so many moments, that I left out a big one like that lol

It really was an incredible moment (OF MANY) in this episode

I'm still hyped off my balls lol. And its crazy to think 130 looks even more amazing. The next 2 weeks are going to be a long painful wait lol. But lets go Son Goku !!!
Last edited by ZenkaiBoosts on Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

thegamer23
Beyond Newbie

Post by thegamer23 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:51 am

This episode was stunning, I couldn't care less about re-used animations when they are used that good. :crazy:
Today's battle had an epic sense of scale, you could feel that it's a battle between two Monsters.
Loved all the explosions & massive effects

Last 5 minutes were perfection, but the real Mastered Ultra Instinct debut is going to be #130.

Next episode is set to be THE episode, I expect super hard blows, similar to Goku Vs Frieza's final fight in Namek.